Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Preparations / Advice

Notices

Old 07-20-2009, 10:29 AM   #51
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Information from Dr. Bill Deagle

Quote:
Originally Posted by kari View Post
If you are allergic to eggs, then you can`t take the flueshot, that`s what the healthminestry here in sweden says, they produce the vaccin in henseggs, look it up.
Kari
I've heard that people can refuse on religious grounds, as well. Hopefully we can put together all the angles here on Avalon.
Seashore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2009, 10:35 AM   #52
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

I will be following up on the conference call that Kerry and Bill discussed. They mentioned this Thursday as the date. Hopefully we can get some ideas for things we can do.

Please see the thread "A Legal Militia."
Old 07-20-2009, 10:49 AM   #53
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dantheman62 View Post
...They need to start with all medical staff, then police, fire, military, government, and so on...
Hopefully they will push back! Hopefully that will happen BEFORE they show up at schools to vaccinate school children?
Old 07-27-2009, 06:40 PM   #54
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

WOW I cant believe that people do not take this seriously.

Ok, back when I went to school, we had to line up to get the shot. they set up days. Now a days, if you do NOT have the vaccination they tell you that your child needs, he doesnt get to attend school. This is why they are trying so hard to stop home schooling.

Ok so your kid gets the shot, you will catch the flue from them as they get the virus. In the health care business, many that work in the clinics are forced to get the shots.

Yes, we can fight this but I would make sure you have something available to help fight the flu.

Dr Bill Deagle is no fool and I have followed him for some time. Sure he sounds crazy at times but so do we when we try to pass the word waking people up, Right?

He is more of an expert than I am and just from the little bit of reading I have done in the past year, I think he makes a valid point
mntruthseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2009, 06:42 PM   #55
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by seashore View Post
I've heard that people can refuse on religious grounds, as well. Hopefully we can put together all the angles here on Avalon.
The problem with this is that it is a Federal Law. Look at the case in MN where the young man didnt want Chemo..................he had no choice or his parents would of lost their children for being unfit.

Federal law says if you dont reacieve the shot you put others at risk. So Sad ...............I didnt know cancer was contagious.
mntruthseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2009, 07:39 PM   #56
pineal-pilot-in merkabah
Avalon Senior Member

anyway back to the reason for this thread dr deagle. his camelot radio show that hes planning with a group of doctors about the (lol)swine flu. ill still look forward to hearing what they have to say.
pineal-pilot-in merkabah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2009, 07:54 PM   #57
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by pineal-pilot-in merkabah View Post
anyway back to the reason for this thread dr deagle. his camelot radio show that hes planning with a group of doctors about the (lol)swine flu. ill still look forward to hearing what they have to say.
Me too!

Meanwhile, one of the doctors, Dr. Ott, is often a guest on Dr. Deagle's radio show...
Old 07-30-2009, 04:27 AM   #58
Northern Boy
Avalon Senior Member

Last edited by Northern Boy; 07-31-2009 at 03:24 AM.
Northern Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2009, 03:32 PM   #59
pineal-pilot-in merkabah
Avalon Senior Member

bump
Old 09-01-2009, 03:47 PM   #60
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by pineal-pilot-in merkabah View Post
bump
pineal-pilot-in merkabah,

What are you looking for?
Old 09-01-2009, 05:12 PM   #61
Unified Serenity
Avalon Senior Member

The pharmeceutical companies have proven time and again they are in business to make money, and to keep you coming back as customers. They are NOT interested in curing anyone.

They push the vaccines. They load them with things that harm the body. They denied for years that there was mercury in them. Then they said it was negligible, then they had to try to cover their tracks as mercury builds up dose after dose. They do not allow double blind studies from independent researchers in America. All research is linked to some business. Research doctors loose funding if they say negative things about vaccines.

The Europeans have done studies that prove a direct link to autism and vaccines. The MMR and Ruebella vaccine are two of the worst. Historically, the diseases they say they brought down were already on the decline before the vaccines came out.

Vaccines cause nerve damage, brain damage, and death (SIDS), auto immune disorders. Do you really trust the pharm companies? Believe Deagle all you want. I have studied vaccines off and on since 1989, and if you get out of the AMA literature and read stuff from European (especially Italian) doctors you will get a different view.
Unified Serenity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2009, 05:32 PM   #62
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unified Serenity View Post
...Believe Deagle all you want. I have studied vaccines off and on since 1989, and if you get out of the AMA literature and read stuff from European (especially Italian) doctors you will get a different view.
What are you saying?

Deagle is AS ANTI-VACCINES AS HE COULD POSSIBLY BE!!
Old 09-01-2009, 06:01 PM   #63
Unified Serenity
Avalon Senior Member

Sorry, I was thinking of the other guy, thanks for the correction. I do not understand how anyone who claims to be an expert on vaccines can defend them.
Old 09-01-2009, 06:45 PM   #64
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Sorry, I was thinking of the other guy, thanks for the correction. I do not understand how anyone who claims to be an expert on vaccines can defend them.
What other guy were you thinking of?
Old 09-01-2009, 08:02 PM   #65
Unified Serenity
Avalon Senior Member

Dan Burisch
Old 09-01-2009, 08:39 PM   #66
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Dan Burisch
Oh!

Yeah, it's most unfortunate that he has confused the issue for people who may be taking him seriously.
Old 09-01-2009, 09:11 PM   #67
pineal-pilot-in merkabah
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seashore View Post
pineal-pilot-in merkabah,

What are you looking for?
not dan burisch one of the few interviews i have only watched the once.nayway back to vaccs, ive read recent articles where they are now saying you can have the vaccine if you want it.. i cant see how they will get away with forced shots
Old 09-02-2009, 06:51 AM   #68
Unified Serenity
Avalon Senior Member

A third of the population here says they will not take it. There is no way they will force over 60 million people to get the shot. The government is reaching too far in a lot of ways here. The people are FED up!
Old 09-02-2009, 01:07 PM   #69
Vidya Moksha
Avalon Senior Member

Did you read the Hawkeye mails that Bill posted (http://www.projectcamelot.org/hawkeye.html)

Quote:
It is like a game to them, and they thrive on the chaos. For Instance: The Swine Flu is merely a test to see how far the masses have come in being obedient. More severe tests are in the making as I speak.
Vidya Moksha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2009, 06:30 PM   #70
Unified Serenity
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vidya Moksha View Post
Did you read the Hawkeye mails that Bill posted (http://www.projectcamelot.org/hawkeye.html)

Quote:
It is like a game to them, and they thrive on the chaos. For Instance: The Swine Flu is merely a test to see how far the masses have come in being obedient. More severe tests are in the making as I speak.
I think the ptw are fast seeing that we are NOT COMPLYING any longer with them. I keep sending out non-comply energy. I am proud to say that I deal with 4 children today who do not comply well, I call them my lil heathens.