Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 03-02-2010, 04:34 PM   #126
illuminate
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Bill Ryan's Post on project Avalon chat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill Ryan View Post
In my editing queue are videos with ... Jim Humble, a two hour running commentary by Klaus Dona on a totally fascinating artifacts slideshow...

In April I'm going to Bolivia with Klaus Dona to check out some new discoveries. That'll be quite something, and I'll have my camera with me.
everything else aside...

I am very excited about the above!!! I find both Klaus Dona and Jim Humble
to be extremely fascinating people and look forward to hearing more from them.

Thank You Bill for all you do!

~ one love ~
illuminate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2010, 04:45 PM   #127
anonypony
Avalon Senior Member

It interesting to see how quickly ‘light & love’ can be polarised. How quickly light & love turns to hate. How quickly politeness and decorum turns to megalomaniacal threatening behaviour.

But maybe most interesting of all, is how quick some are to voice an opinion and a very strong one at that, without knowing very much about what actually is going on.

Maybe a good idea would be to consider the following:
Do you think you know all the facts based on a forum postings?
Why do you think this private laundry is washed in public?
Who is instigating it and why?
Are you being manipulated and used to exert pressure and for what purpose?

Things are rarely what they seem.

Both Sides of the coin has a legitimate place and a right to be who they are, or want to be.

May I suggest we let them get on with their mutual and separate missions in peace, so we could all benefit form the fruit of their labour as we have done thus far.
anonypony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2010, 04:49 PM   #128
seeingterra
Avalon Senior Member

[QUOTE=anonypony;246948[/QUOTE]

Thank you for that statement, I agree fully.

This will do neither of you any good Bill, you should know that very well.
seeingterra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2010, 05:05 PM   #129
Shaynard
Avalon Senior Member

Much love Bill Ryan.. I am thankful to hear you are moving forward and I look forward to new videos. I always enjoy your presentations.

So many things I could say, but will not at this time.

A loving embrace to see you through..

in light, of love
Shaynard
Shaynard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2010, 06:01 PM   #130
Daft Ada
Avalon Senior Member

Bill mate, I could make several observations, but I will not as quite frankly I don't think it's anyones business but yours.
I am however sad, although not surprised, that it's come to this. Like many others I have enjoyed everything Camelot has done and as Dougall said, you are Camelot and I think the bulk of the following will stay with you, I know I will. I have always enjoyed your layed back attitude and relaxed interviewing technique, as I have said before I could listen to you all day long, and I think the important thing is that it has always been obvious to all that your main mission is to get at the truth and make it known to all, you have never lost sight of this and unlike some have never been about service to self. There is a world of difference between actions and words, and it's always the actions that speak the truth.
Please Please don't just fade away or dissapear, do the things you say, we are behind you.
Daft Ada is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2010, 06:13 PM   #131
pineal-pilot-in merkabah
Avalon Senior Member

after 2009's wandering in the information wilderness camelots passing was inevitable.. a few gems but no momentum like in 2008. i look forward toyour new ventures bill. i will still listen to kerrys radio show. i have found an increasing amount of piffle being posted on the camelot main page and longed for the old days.

my take on kerry wanting PC on tv is quite frankly naieve, tv is garbage and as david wilcock found to his amazement( but not anyone that was observing) is that the tv overlords have thier own agendas and if you dont fit the "programming" your pushed out. project camelot was hardcore truthing if you will, but to even the casual observer some of the interveiws and info were stretching it a bit thin of late.

good luck bill i look forward to the new info to be presented.
pineal-pilot-in merkabah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2010, 08:10 PM   #132
gscraig
Avalon Senior Member

Bashi wrote:
Quote:
I am very happy to read this.
This is exactly the right way:

A clean cut and moving ahead !

No delving into a swampy pointing/proving of guilt, but a streamlined Q/A thread to satisfy the right to know.
Agreed. It is a wise course of action indeed.

If I may add something we all may wish to consider or keep in mind until all of the storms begin to settle.... Action speaks louder than words. You can best assess people by what they do, how they do it, when they do it, and why. Sometimes by with whom they are doing it.

There is a lot of emotion, chatter and opinions understandably going around right now, but when it's all done and said...Actions (and consistency) will trump anything anyone says, think, or present on a thread.
gscraig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2010, 08:17 PM   #133
Bobbie
Avalon Senior Member

Bill - I have always found you genuine with an enormous amount of integreity - never in this for self nor chasing the limelight. I think, in this case, integrity wins hands down. Thank you for fighting for and keeping this forum together. I know it has been the source of much enlightenment around the globe. Keep up the good work and now that you are not bound to unappreciated loyalties, I believe you will achieve your ultimate purpose. Just make sure TPTB don't find your vulnerable spot and exploit it. Thanks again for your work.
Bobbie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2010, 09:32 PM   #134
lindabaker
Avalon Senior Member

The controversy, as I can quickly gather, after my two week break from the forum, is mostly over a matter of removing content, that in Bill's, opinion, works against us all in terms of the "big picture." A decision to "pull" content should be the perogative of both of the founders. The big "thinking point" here is whether or not the founders should individually use and enforce their discernment skills. Is that loss of freedom? No, not really. Removing disinfo is a decision that is content based, not personal or political. When one founder knows not to give voice to those agents of wrong, dangerous, disinfo, they should have the right to do so. If it splits the Project into two paths, then that is the best way to Ensure free speech. A positive B and K mitosis, so to speak. This way, members can get the best of both worlds, choose what to read, but still have both founders able to express individual discernment of that most important content!

No hard feelings, and all that jazz. No need to bash, take sides, or be sad. It is what it is.
lindabaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2010, 11:59 PM   #135
beren
Avalon Senior Member

beren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2010, 12:27 AM   #136
Nebula9D
Avalon Senior Member

All said and done (views, perspectives, opinions, facts, points, egos... etc.) We are all humans and as such are not perfect. In the spirit of serving the highest good with a positive outcome for ALL, I would hope that everyone comes to an understanding and amicably resolve whatever disputes or issues at hand.

Last edited by Nebula9D; 03-03-2010 at 12:37 AM.
Nebula9D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2010, 12:33 AM   #137
bigmo
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by lindabaker View Post
The controversy, as I can quickly gather, after my two week break from the forum, is mostly over a matter of removing content, that in Bill's, opinion, works against us all in terms of the "big picture." A decision to "pull" content should be the perogative of both of the founders. The big "thinking point" here is whether or not the founders should individually use and enforce their discernment skills. Is that loss of freedom? No, not really.

Everything you said was perfect until we reached this point where your dangerous, disinformation starts.

Removing disinfo (who said it was disinfo? You make this sound as if it is a matter of fact but it's not so you are misleading your reader) is a decision that is content based, not personal or political. When one founder knows not to give voice to those agents of wrong, dangerous, disinfo, (now we move from just disinfo to wrong, dangerous, disinfo. Can you explain how the information you are referring to is dangerous?) they should have the right to do so. If it splits the Project into two paths, then that is the best way to Ensure free speech. A positive B and K mitosis, so to speak. This way, members can get the best of both worlds, choose what to read, but still have both founders able to express individual discernment of that most important content!
Please be a little more careful of the language you use. Is it necessary to call someones information that they have spend valuable time developing, as dis-info and dangerous? Why would you say this unless you wish to push an agenda or have proof to the contrary.

Do you have proof?

Please don't 'protect' me or this forum from 'dangerous information'. We are quite capable of making that determination on our own.

Peace
bigmo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2010, 08:16 AM   #138
Aztar
Avalon Senior Member

Beware of floating Chum

Story

Nasrudin, visiting India, was told he should by all means go on a tiger hunt before returning to his country.
”It’s easy,” he was assured. ”You simply tie a bleating goat in a thicket as night comes on. The cries of the animal will attract a tiger. You are up in a nearby tree. When the tiger arrives, aim your gun between his eyes and blast away.”
When Nasrudin returned from the hunt he was asked how he made out. ”No luck at all,” said Nasrudin.
”Those tigers are altogether too clever for me. They Travel in Pairs, and Each one closes an eye. So, of course, I Missed them every time.”

”There just is not any justice in this world,” said Nasrudin to a friend. ”I used to be a 97-pound weakling, and whenever I went to the beach with my girl, this big 197-pound bully came over and kicked sand in my face. I decided to do something about it, so I took a weight-lifting course and after a while I weighed 197 pounds.”
”So what happened?” his friend asked.
”Well, after that,” said Nasrudin, ”whenever i went to the beach with my girl, a 257-pound bully kicked sand in my face.”

Last edited by Aztar; 03-03-2010 at 08:25 AM.
Aztar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2010, 09:46 AM   #139
Karen
Project Avalon Organizer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anchor View Post
Glad you bought that up. As a suggestion, you could seek volunteers for a steering group to help with a balanced set of new guidelines. Just an idea for you to knock around. If there was one I would happily consider signing up and contribute when my life allows me to do so. A..
Avalon 2.0 Forum - Member Suggestion Box
http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/s...ad.php?t=20583

Complaints/Rants
http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/s...ad.php?t=20585
Karen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2010, 10:32 AM   #140
taomation
Avalon Senior Member

Not to cast disparaging remarks at anyone, but I have often noted a great deal of ego in both Kerry and David Wilcock and people with big egos are much easier to manipulate. It's interesting that Bill is saying that Jack Burns is an infiltrator, because that is exactly what I started thinking when I read Kerry's post, before I read him say it.

My feeling about Bill has always been that he is a good guy. He's quiet, thoughtful and intelligent. He is a far better interviewer than Kerry, because he listens and respects the person he is interviewing and yet he still probes without seeming abrasive.

Either way. It's sad. I was just noticing tonight that the photograph of the two of them really makes them look like boyfriend and girlfriend. And now they seem like they are breaking up.

There is always talk of God and spirit, but in the end ego kills everything and infiltrators know this. It is the basic principle behind divide and conquer.
taomation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2010, 10:44 AM   #141
Spregovori

i am theorizing here but might it be possible that Kerry (a sting operation as stated by Bill) is not the only one being "manipulated" and that the same might be going on with Bill? Again i am theorizing (before someone decides to hang me) ....

logical assumption would be that they have both been led away from each other for some time...slowly conditioned to think as they do now...and that they are both under the "influence"....

given all the "access, control and resources" the so called PTB can/do have, doing something like this should really not be that big of a problem for them

again...this is just a theory

EDIt:typos

Last edited by Spregovori; 03-03-2010 at 10:58 AM.
Old 03-03-2010, 10:55 AM   #142
Starlah
Avalon Senior Member

Post Re: Bill Ryan's Post on project Avalon chat

Well folks I have not posted for awhile and than I CRASH into this!
Knew I should have gone to bed!my 2cents worth?
It will be interesting to see how "Peyton Place" plays out!
The PTB is slick very slick at getting the tribes divided..."Divide and Conquer"
They also have control of the Weapons of Mass Deception aka Destruction......be wary Folks...we are all under Attack...physically, mentally and spiritually!
awaiting glorious birth;
some say we're all so stupid,
we don't deserve to live;
some say we're holding heaven's hopes,
and all we need is Love.
........Guy Dauncey
Starlah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2010, 11:56 AM   #143
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
updates from Jane Burgermeister
I wish that you would retrace your steps in your support here and reconsider.

Quote:
I'm unlikely to be interviewing anyone offering channeled information.
Good!

I'm looking forward to your future videos. Thanks.
Seashore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2010, 12:09 PM   #144
Aztar
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

I'm unlikely to be interviewing anyone offering channeled information. That was never Camelot's purpose.
Double good!

Quote:
I'm also considering opening a thread here which would be a tightly-structured (minimal chat!) Q and A on recent events. If I do this, I pledge to answer all questions with all the intellectual honesty I can. By that I mean full differentiation between hypotheses, inferences and facts.
Great idea! This should be very helpful.
Old 03-03-2010, 05:13 PM   #145
pineal-pilot-in merkabah
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spregovori View Post
i am theorizing here but might it be possible that Kerry (a sting operation as stated by Bill) is not the only one being "manipulated" and that the same might be going on with Bill? Again i am theorizing (before someone decides to hang me) ....

logical assumption would be that they have both been led away from each other for some time...slowly conditioned to think as they do now...and that they are both under the "influence"....

given all the "access, control and resources" the so called PTB can/do have, doing something like this should really not be that big of a problem for them

again...this is just a theory

EDIt:typos
anyone that contacts secret service people and black ops is being manipulated to some degree. nothing is 100% truth or bill and kerry wouldnt be breathing nevermind travelling around the globe. i think the information protects itself as ive stated in another thread.
pineal-pilot-in merkabah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2010, 08:57 PM   #146
Zabernism'ER
Avalon Senior Member

Sad,but i have felt this comming a time now.

With all this "off-topics",the focus is being taken away from where we need it..
And all the lately attacks,(last one,the YouTube hoaxer),is well designed for this.TPTB have taken a step foreward,and set in a campaign that really seems to work
Zabernism'ER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2010, 09:07 PM   #147
Spregovori

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zabernism'ER View Post
Sad,but i have felt this comming a time now.
Indeed, i do not wish to be rude...but the feeling was there even before i joined avalon hence one of my first posts here being about people not sticking together....
Old 03-04-2010, 09:12 PM   #148
Aztar
Avalon Senior Member

Would be nice if there were some new videos we could discuss as a community, it feels as if we are in Idle mode.
Old 03-05-2010, 05:54 PM   #149
listen2shim
Avalon Senior Member

kriya:
I was in shock for three days after viewing the Dan buresh ones.
I hope this can be resolved.

@ kriya
Finally someone mentioned this piece of crap offered by Dan Buresh at the Zurich Conference…
And you just have seen part of it as most parts had been cutted out...
It should have alarmed everybody right at the first evening of the conference as this guy - acting as a whistleblower and Healer - gave statements like "Al Gore is a great man..." or - beeing asked about the swine flue scam then saying how important the vaccines are -showing he had now clue at all whats going on on this planet...

Interesting to note that his remote handler(s) could'nt handle the situation anymore when the crowd started to complain louder and louder about the Bul**hit he was talking about and quickly switched him into 'victim-mode' trying to get at least some symphaty from the first 5 rows of the 300+ audience.

When you saw Buresh on the street he just was a shadow of himself. Shoulders shrunken, look down, face ashy. But as soon he was entering the stage he acted like an ego-driven Know-it-all-I'm-here-to-help'-guy. The experienced eye even could 'see' the 'string of the puppetiers' who tryed to re-establish a burned out puppet of the PowerThatBe to an interested audience as a 'Whistleblower'...

I've seen this kind of remote handling thirteen years ago when I organized and moderated a workshop tour for a guy named Adrain who claimed to be an Plajadian 'Walk-IN' in Switzerland, Germany and Austria.

The same procedure there: instead of incuring censure he quickly was turned into the 'shut-up-I'm-the-teacher'-soldier mood or when that didnt help then into the 'poor-me_I'm-just-the-messenger' little guy.

Anyway. I hope Bill will take this challenge as a chance to think over it how he in the future might be able to strengthen his ties to his own intuition and more carfully select people worth to be interviewed and/or given the chance to sit on a panel with big-shots who really have something to say...

Swiss audience is very open for uncommon views and lecturers but will turn their back if too many mistakes are becomming visible.

So, for example: Dr. Brian Leary who should have talked about free energy in his workshop spended more time in promoting his new project in Ecuador than giving the audience substantiated information regarding the topic. Thats the way Bill might loose more credibility than having a "Marital row" with Kerry...

All the best for both of you, Bill and Kerry - you Bill did the right thing - with Kerry I don't know but history will show...

Adrain alias Manny Escandon: [http://www.padrak.com/ufo/WINTERS_9.html]
listen2shim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2010, 08:33 PM   #150
NancyV
Avalon Senior Member

I'm very happy and positive about Bill and Kerry each going their own way. Now Kerry can do and say whatever she wants to without anyone holding her back. Bill can now do the interviews that he chooses to do and since I love his interview style it will be wonderful to have him do the full interviews without a partner. I don't think he needs a full partner as I feel that he should be in full control of what he wants to do.

In his interview with Freedom Central Zurich where he talks about his views similar to David Ickes that this life is a game and we're engaged in playing it, I could see that he was very aware of who we are and what we are doing here. I'm sure that Bill will have even more fun without a partner to have to deal with and I'm excited to see his upcoming work. Hopefully Kerry will also enjoy her life more without having to consider a partner in her choices for her future projects. All in all this is a GOOD evolution.

Bill, I LOVE YOU!!! Congratulations on being on your own now!!!

Nancy
NancyV is offline   Reply With Quote