Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Off-Topic

Notices

Old 10-27-2008, 07:35 AM   #1
CosmicFever

Question Bizarre E-Mails

I have been receiving some bizarre e-mails and just wondered if anyone else was having this experience. Here's out it works. Let's say my partner and I are discussing something and she makes a comment like, "you would have been a great teacher". Next example. She may be watching a show (I don't watch TV) and I pick up on something and make a comment about how it would be an interesting place to visit. Almost immediately I start getting spammed about the comments that were made. Using one of the examples I recieved this in my spam folder this morning:

Teachers Needed Classes Start Soon Julie!

Now is this the power of suggestion through my thougts or is someone listening in on our conversations? This happens all the time. Thanks for your feedback.
Old 10-27-2008, 07:47 AM   #2
johnconnor
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Bizarre E-Mails

I often hear songs on the radio that I have just been thinking about and programmes/films appears on the television that I have discussed the day before. Synchronisities (SP?) are on the increase, this has been noticed by many people. I don't think that your converstaions are being monitored, if they were the purpose would be a lot darker than sending you spam!! It may just be that you are picking up on stuff as you become more intuative. Peace.
johnconnor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2008, 08:48 AM   #3
CosmicFever

Smile Re: Bizarre E-Mails

Thank you. I wanted to believe that was the case but it had me wondering with all the mind manipulation going on today.
Old 10-27-2008, 08:54 AM   #4
TranceAm
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by CosmicFever View Post
Thank you. I wanted to believe that was the case but it had me wondering with all the mind manipulation going on today.
:-)

"They" rather have you believe that they can manipulate your mind, then that you are able to wake up something latent in yourself, that they can't control.
(FEAR is a double edged sword.)
TranceAm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2008, 02:17 PM   #5
Stephen

Quote:
Now is this the power of suggestion through my thougts or is someone listening in on our conversations? This happens all the time. Thanks for your feedback.
First of all as far as I am concerned I do not believe in Coincidences of anykind.
Not anymore. I use to but, not anymore.
There IS a reason for everything.
As for the question: "is someone listening to our conversations"?.

YES! However, that does not have to mean it is evil or manevolent beings.
I believe we ALL have Spiritual Guides. Some call then Helpers or Guardian Angels.
This could be what is occuring to you CosmicFever.
I do not know for sure but, that is where I would go first with a question like that.

My 'thinking' is when I am getting messages from my guides it is usually under strange circumstances when it happens.
For example just finding myself here on this forum (and Open Minds Forum) is from my guides directing me to these places.
It was not luck or chance. It was my choice but, I was 'tipped off' from my guides simply because I was asking for help.
Even indirectly asking for help will do this in my opinion.

We are never alone. By saying that it does not mean it is a bad thing.
In fact I look on it as a Good Thing to have Spiritual Beings looking out for me and my family.
They can and will Protect us. That is IF we allow them...or..Choose to allow them to do just that.

I hope this helps somewhat....
Old 10-27-2008, 05:38 PM   #6
bluestix
Avalon Senior Member

You do realize they spy on you with the new digital cable boxes right?

It is pretty well documented.
bluestix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2008, 05:52 PM   #7
Allie
Avalon Senior Member

But how on Earth do they 'police' such spying?

Given the many millions of internet / email actions that occur in the course of one day, I can't see how this is possible.

It's rather like the current UK government - nanny state rule after rule that no one can police because the manpower simply isn't there.
Allie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2008, 05:59 PM   #8
Myra
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allie View Post
But how on Earth do they 'police' such spying?

Given the many millions of internet / email actions that occur in the course of one day, I can't see how this is possible.

It's rather like the current UK government - nanny state rule after rule that no one can police because the manpower simply isn't there.
Possibly by using some kind of voice activation triggered by key words.

Nothing would surprise me.
Myra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2008, 07:33 PM   #9
Stephen

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluestix View Post

Well with all due respect then Show Me!
Show me the documentation.
Link it up.

Secondly, let them. They will mostly hear/see my daughter watching NCIS and all the CSI shows.

I rarely used the big TV outside of the fact of DVDs that I play.
Most of my viewing is off my External Hard Drive on my computer.
Except for Battlestar Galatica, Fringe, Daily Show, SNL, Bill Maher, and Stargate on my HDTV with 5.1 sound. Very LOUD sound too..
If that interests them then so be it....
Old 10-27-2008, 07:54 PM   #10
Shadowstalker
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluestix View Post

I have a friend who use to work for the cable company about 10 years ago and he told me that they have had that in place for over ten years.

Namaste-Matte
Shadowstalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2008, 08:10 PM   #11
Gabe Gabriel
Avalon Senior Member

Stephen,

It has been reported by Alex Jones and others that Google listens in on personal conversations through the microphone in your computer.

Google released a notice of this last year,Do a google search and you will find it.
Gabe Gabriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2008, 08:17 PM   #12
Allie
Avalon Senior Member

I don't dispute the possibility of the technology existing.

I just don't see how the manpower could be found to monitor absolutely everyone in the world at all times.

I just can't see this level of omnipotence being possible - beyond it being monitored by God himself
Allie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2008, 01:34 AM   #13
ralok_j
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabe Gabriel View Post
Stephen,

It has been reported by Alex Jones and others that Google listens in on personal conversations through the microphone in your computer.

Google released a notice of this last year,Do a google search and you will find it.
But I don't have a microphone.
ralok_j is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2008, 01:40 AM   #14
freekatz
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabe Gabriel View Post
Stephen,

I just did a google search and only find a link from 2006 that said they were "thinking" of doing it - not that I doubt it for one minute but I'd like evidence to show disbelievers..do you have a link to it?
freekatz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2008, 01:54 AM   #15
MAP
Avalon Senior Member

Location: click sing along with me =) ---> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rn0bgdsCxXE

edit

Last edited by MAP; 11-19-2008 at 07:35 PM.
MAP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2008, 02:06 AM   #16
Orion11
Avalon Senior Member

Stephen, here you go,

http://educate-yourself.org/lte/HDTV...s19oct08.shtml

http://educate-yourself.org/lte/HDTV...r19oct08.shtml
Orion11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2008, 02:07 AM   #17
Orion11
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ralok_j View Post
But I don't have a microphone.
More precisely...

You dont have a microphone that your aware of.
Orion11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2008, 03:08 AM   #18
wolfman
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
I have been receiving some bizarre e-mails and just wondered if anyone else was having this experience. Here's out it works. Let's say my partner and I are discussing something and she makes a comment like, "you would have been a great teacher". Next example. She may be watching a show (I don't watch TV) and I pick up on something and make a comment about how it would be an interesting place to visit. Almost immediately I start getting spammed about the comments that were made. Using one of the examples I recieved this in my spam folder this morning:

Teachers Needed Classes Start Soon Julie!

CosmicFever,

Did you do some surfing on the the net about things that you are interested in ? and then find that you are getting the emails related to your interest? The websites do keep track of you (cookies) and they start to email you with everything that is related to your interest. this is quite common on the net.
wolfman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2008, 05:09 AM   #19
doodah
Avalon Senior Member

Wolfman, the way you explain emails makes those seeming synchronicities very understandable. However, I'm finding it happening with BOOKS from the library, that I choose off the shelf!

I recently listened to Bob Dean's new interview on Camelot, which starts with him describing The Ararat Anomaly. A couple days later I bring home a book from the library that is basically a SciFi novel about Roswell and other UFO events, but it also describes a "Special Events" team from the US finding Noah's ark on Ararat. I had chosen this book by its title and the blurb only, not reading into the text. The book is Event by David Lynn Golemon. I had never heard of him before.

I recently read some things on the web about indigenous peoples of South America who consider most white people to be dead people. On that same trip to the library, I bring home a books-on-tape about a South American native who believes white people are dead people. He goes to the US, the Dead Land, to try to stop the logging operations of the company destroying the mahogany forest in his country. The title is Night of the Jaguar by Michael Gruber. I have never read this author before, and, again, chose the tape based on the title and the blurb, which does not mention anything about this character's beliefs.

These are only the most recent examples. They seem to happen all the time.
doodah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2008, 07:03 AM   #20
Stephen

Interesting....
Well, my HDTV is an CRT Sony HS510. I seriously doubt it has anything in it like that.
It is 'old' by todays standards.
It is upstairs in our living room and like I said earlier I do not watch that much 'regular TV'.
As for my cell phone it is a Mobile Wing. It sits in its charger most of the time and within it's case that would muffle anything from the mic.
My computer headset which I just recently dug out of a box is not hooked up.
I only hook it up when I use a chat feature which is not very often.

My best freind is also a Network Security Expert with certs in Forensics.
He routinely checks my computer systems for anything.
He has tool kits that put ALL of my XP/Vista through a phony 'system' and tests what is there. Line by line at times too.
Old 10-28-2008, 10:59 PM   #21
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephen View Post
My best freind is also a Network Security Expert with certs in Forensics.
He routinely checks my computer systems for anything.
He has tool kits that put ALL of my XP/Vista through a phony 'system' and tests what is there. Line by line at times too.
Out of curiosity, has he ever found anything?

Last edited by 371; 10-28-2008 at 11:02 PM.
371 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2008, 11:10 PM   #22
Stephen

Nope. Just the typical Malware every now and again from either Russia or China...
Old 10-28-2008, 11:36 PM   #23
Jacqui D
Avalon Senior Member

I use to have these connections all the time and would put it down to
de ja vu but now i feel that everything is being done for a purpose.
I believe we are being spied on. We are being followed daily by cctv cameras etc; so yes i know it's so.
The purpose! well total control i guess, but all this is done by forces who seek our business out and pry into our private lives.
We think we are FREE!! ha if you believe that then your living in cloud cookoo land.
Jacqui D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2008, 12:11 AM   #24
bluestix
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Link it up.

http://www.google.com/search?q=digit...xes+spy+on+you
Old 10-29-2008, 12:17 AM   #25
bluestix
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Link it up.

Digital cable TV boxes, such as Scientific American, have had secret in-built microphones inside them since their inception in the late 1990's and these originally dormant devices were planned to be activated when the invasive advertising revolution arrived - 2006 marks that date.

http://www.infowars.com/articles/bb/..._americans.htm