Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Project Camelot General Discussion

Notices

Project Camelot General Discussion Reactions, feedback and suggestions on interviews, current events and experiences.

Old 07-13-2009, 12:49 AM   #1
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

Default Its a smoke screen

The repeat of the virus out break that turned out to be nothing in America and will turn out to be nothing in the rest of the world is a smoke screen. Instead of stating why this is a smoke screen I will just say, hold on to something. Some rather revealing large scale documents are about to be published and the PTB are trying their best to keep people from paying attention to it. They will be world news if they come as I am relatively sure they will. This is not based off of any insider info, this is totally my intuition. Commence the pie throwing contest.
tone3jaguar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2009, 05:52 AM   #2
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Its a smoke screen

The latest on this virus is that it affects obese people even more.

Let's see, the government intentionally fattens the herd so it can kill off the herd when the herd becomes inconvenient to manage.

Hmm.

Not buying the swine flu mess.

Bring on disclosure.
Humble Janitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2009, 06:14 AM   #3
Anchor
Avalon Senior Member

The elite managed to program some fear into the matrix with this Swine flu bollox, but not enough.

When I read that people were holding Swine Flu parties it made me smile - the Doctors were like - "Nooooooooo!", but so far as I understand it Swine flu is killing fewer people than traditional flu types.

I think the second one is "worse" story is a similar attempt to inject more fear into the Matrix, and they will likely succeed but not anything like the measures that they need to do any real harm.

That's my intuition talking too

A..
Anchor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2009, 06:53 AM   #4
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anchor View Post
The elite managed to program some fear into the matrix with this Swine flu bollox, but not enough.

When I read that people were holding Swine Flu parties it made me smile - the Doctors were like - "Nooooooooo!", but so far as I understand it Swine flu is killing fewer people than traditional flu types.

I think the second one is "worse" story is a similar attempt to inject more fear into the Matrix, and they will likely succeed but not anything like the measures that they need to do any real harm.

A..
I actually agree. I'm not going to go out and buy duct tape and plastic sheeting, unless it's for making an effigy of *insert powers that were figure here* to burn.
Humble Janitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2009, 02:42 AM   #5
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

This just in, swine flu only kills tall people. The virus can not live below 5.5 feet from the ground because the atmospheric pressure is to high. LOL

And if you believe that one then you just might be a red neck.
Old 07-14-2009, 02:51 AM   #6
cosmictexan
Avalon Senior Member

Good to know. I feel safe now at only 5'3" I knew I was short for a reason
cosmictexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2009, 03:07 AM   #7
oldpaganfreak
Avalon Senior Member

but, it won't stop them from spending billions on vacines and mandating vaccinations.
oldpaganfreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2009, 03:15 AM   #8
Christo888
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by tone3jaguar View Post
This just in, swine flu only kills tall people. The virus can not live below 5.5 feet from the ground because the atmospheric pressure is to high. LOL

And if you believe that one then you just might be a red neck.

Actually, the swine flu above 5.5 feet from the ground can't sustain itself and actually mutates into an organism that empowers the body, restores youth, increases mental function and actually provides the energy mechanism for Teleportation, Bi-Location, Time travel and instant manifestation of thoughts!!!!!

It's True!!!

Christo888 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2009, 03:19 AM   #9
Dantheman62
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
The repeat of the virus out break that turned out to be nothing in America and will turn out to be nothing in the rest of the world is a smoke screen. Instead of stating why this is a smoke screen I will just say, hold on to something. Some rather revealing large scale documents are about to be published and the PTB are trying their best to keep people from paying attention to it. They will be world news if they come as I am relatively sure they will. This is not based off of any insider info, this is totally my intuition. Commence the pie throwing contest.
OK I'm holding on, when do you think these documents will be published ?
Dantheman62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2009, 03:36 PM   #10
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dantheman62 View Post
OK I'm holding on, when do you think these documents will be published ?
Think outside the box and large scale as to the modality of how the publishing of these documents will take place. I believe the publishing will start on the 15th of July and come in stages.
Old 07-14-2009, 03:38 PM   #11
metaw3
Avalon Senior Member

I hear you tone3jaguar. I've subscribed to your thread. I know how they operate.
metaw3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2009, 01:39 AM   #12
taadev
Avalon Senior Member

Thumbs up Re: Its a smoke screen

Some other good news is in Mexico, where most are not connected to alternative media; they're wondering "what's really going on"; these people have very good intuition.

We're the ones they try to brainwash with the requisite dose of fear/trauma, but I agree IT WAS NOT ENOUGH.

Let the disclosures begin...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anchor View Post

A..

Last edited by taadev; 07-26-2009 at 02:27 AM.
taadev is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2009, 01:26 PM   #13
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

To clarify my earlier ambiguous posts about information being released in large scale documents. I was referring to some dowsing I had done on when the next large crop formations would come down in Wiltshire England that would begin to enable us to read the strange writing on the ones that came down late June. I had expected this information to come in stages over a 10 day time frame starting on July the 15th. July the 15th has come and gone and there have been no new crop formations posted on the Crop Circle Connector.

This I find even more strange than the formation not showing up. Why? Well if you look back at the previous 3 weeks or so at the quantity and quality of crop formations that have come down in Wiltshire, there was more than ever had been before. Then suddenly on the 15th all reports of crop formations from that area of the world suddenly cease? Even if the formation that I had dowsed up would come did not happen, you would think that there would continue to be others. This causes me to pause and wonder if info about crop formations has been squashed ever since the 15th.

So I went on to the internet and started trying to find anything that had been posted about Wiltshire since the 15th that would be related to the information I have presented thus far in this thread. Wouldn't you know it, this is what I found.

LINK TO ARTICLE ABOUT SWINE FLU OUTBREAK IN WILTSHIRE SCHOOLS

Quote:
Swine flu cases at most secondary schools in west Wiltshire

8:20am Friday 17th July 2009
Comments (0) Have your say »

By Katie Adams »

Suspected and confirmed cases of swine flu among pupils and staff at west Wiltshire secondary schools are increasing.

Of the seven west Wiltshire secondary schools, most are now reporting cases of the illness with 12 students from Clarendon College in Frome Road, Trowbridge, taking anti-viral drug Tamiflu and four members of staff at George Ward School in Shurnhold, Melksham, confirmed as having the virus.

Steve Clark, headteacher at George Ward, said: “We have a number of students and staff who have been diagnosed by the medical profession as having swine flu, some of them have been prescribed Tamiflu. It is not having an impact on the operation of the school.”

A spokesman for Kingdown School in Warminster said it had four suspected cases among staff and pupils, while Matravers School in Westbury had its first suspected cases this week, although they would not confirm how many.

St Augustine’s Catholic School in Wingfield Road, Trowbridge, said children being were sent home for various ailments this week, including a few suspected cases of swine flu....................
LINK TO ARTICLE ABOUT MULTIPLE SCHOOLS HAVING SWINE FLU PANDEMIC OUTBREAK

Quote:
Schools across the county have been hit with swine flu outbreaks in the last few days.

Schools in Devizes, Calne and Corsham have reported cases.

Headteacher Andrew Marsh-Ballard has confirmed a case of swine flu at the Priestley Primary School site in Calne, while two students at John Bentley School are being tested for the illness Parents were handed a letter as they picked their children up from Priestley School on Tuesday informing them of a suspected case, which was confirmed as swine flu yesterday.

It has not been disclosed if the patient is a child or staff member, or if they attended the school, nursery or children’s centre on site.

Mr Marsh-Ballard said: “We are following advice from NHS Wiltshire and the advice we have been given is to stay open.

“We only have one confirmed case on the site and it is business as usual.

“I can say there is one confirmed case, but I am not at liberty to disclose if it is a child or member of staff.”

One mother with a five-year-old daughter at the school said she was told of a suspected case by letter on Tuesday................
LINK TO ARTICLE ABOUT WILTSHIRE PANDEMIC OUTBREAK HOSPITAL STAFF

Quote:
Wiltshire hospital staff hit by swine flu as disease spreads

7:00am Saturday 18th July 2009
Comments (0) Have your say »

By Scott McPherson »

Wiltshire health workers are bracing themselves for an increase in swine flu cases as even hospital workers fall prey to the disease.

But health bosses are urging the public not to panic, despite a 51-year-old woman from the Malmesbury area dying on Wednesday after picking up the bug.

Sue Rowley , director of nursing and midwifery at the Great Western Hospital in Swindon, said: "If staff at the hospital have come in contact with the flu they can still come to work but if they have any of the symptoms they will stay at home.

"We are seeing staff with symptoms as are every other business and school in the country.

"It is likely that we will have a high number of staff who are not at work because of this but we have a detailed plan to make sure we have the right number of staff in each department.......................................
Hmmmm, thats convenient. An outbreak of swine flu that is centered in the very place where crop circles form just after these two crop circles happened with what looks like alien writing in them in late June. ERRRRRR?

Does this scenario remind you of anything? Remember in close encounters of the third kind when they where driving towards the site off the encounter and they hit a huge traffic jam that was caused by false flag pandemic. Remember the scene where they all had on gas masks and they where driving by the fields filled with dead cows? They then found out that there was no disease and it was made up to keep people out of there?

Could it be that my prediction that the ET's would finally finish off what they started back in late June be in the process of being covered up by a false flag swine flu pandemic in of all places in the world WILTSHIRE ENGLAND? Am I the only one that is getting a does not compute on this one? What better way to keep people the hell away from Wiltshire than to scare them off with the prospect of spreading a pandemic? How much you want to bet they quarantine of Wiltshire happens in the next week?

Last edited by tone3jaguar; 07-18-2009 at 02:19 PM.
Old 07-18-2009, 01:40 PM   #14
viking
Avalon Senior Member

Mmmm interesting theory tone3 ....

I live just on the edge of Wiltshire (Hampshire) and we have had a couple of schools apparantly innundated with the Swine flu!!! But everyone I have spoken to has said their kids are ok...A few of the Kids have been off but nothing serious!!

I'll keep my ears to the ground...

I am sure someone somewhere can get a microlight up there to check occasionally?!

viking
viking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2009, 10:51 PM   #15
Swanny
I dont need a label !

Quote:
How much you want to bet they quarantine of Wiltshire happens in the next week?
I live there, you can't quarantine a county, it's not possible too many roads.
The weather has been rubbish lately so maybe whatever makes the circles doesn't work in bad weather

Clarendon College?? It's a school not a college
Swanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2009, 10:59 PM   #16
Dantheman62
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swanny View Post
The weather has been rubbish lately so maybe whatever makes the circles doesn't work in bad weather

HaHa Swanny, "Run away!, Run away!"
Dantheman62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2009, 11:43 PM   #17
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Quote:

That makes since, I have never been there. I do not even know how large the area in question is. Has there been a media frenzy about Swine Flu there over the last week?
Old 07-19-2009, 11:54 AM   #18
Swanny
I dont need a label !

Just the normal frenzy nothing more They are now telling women not to get pregnant until the deadly swine flu has pasted.

Can't run Dan I'll stand and I'll die how and when I chose.
Swanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2009, 01:53 PM   #19
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Quote:
Just the normal frenzy nothing more They are now telling women not to get pregnant until the deadly swine flu has pasted.

Can't run Dan I'll stand and I'll die how and when I chose.
Telling women that their babies will be harmed if they get pregnant around the swine flu virus is normal for over there? Holy s--t sounds like you guys have an amped up version of Fox news.
Old 07-19-2009, 02:23 PM   #20
gscraig
Avalon Senior Member

This is all interesting, but I don't think there's enough of a premise to support some of the perceptions. However, anything is possible. Especially things outside of the norm.

I agree to two things that are being attempted which is fear mongering and I think we are being distracted from something. Unfortunately, the flu will have to become more severe for the governments to get the populace more accepting of mandatory vaccinations. This unfortunately, will result in triggering more deaths. I think all eyes will be on the U.S. population reaction including the the PTB.
One of the things that came to mind for me in terms of distraction is the release of the 2012 movie which is scheduled for a November release, which is when most vaccination programs are expected to get underway. This will either create a quarantine from going to movie theaters due to it being mass public gathering in one spot, or create a fear for people not to go outside, yet alone to see a movie. Something wicked this way comes.
gscraig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2009, 03:02 PM   #21
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

The 2012 movie is one of the PTB's babies. That is why it has the world ending as its theme rather than reality shifting which is the more likely scenario. They want everyone to go and watch that movie.

On another note, the crop circles have returned today. Perhaps I was blowing the theory of conspiracy in the wrong direction. This one was put up today on the Crop Circle Connector. This is the first one reported in 5 days. Looks like we will get to see what ever has formed in the fields of Wiltshire. I had predicted that the second stage of the revealing formation would come down on the 19th (today). Perhaps we will get to see that kind of formation after all. If not, then I will give up the prediction game. It is just a hobby of mine anyway.

Here is the first formation reported since everything went quiet on the 15th. It is interesting, but it obviously has nothing to do with the kind of formation I was expecting. I am giving it some more time though.

I laid out a 10 day time frame for the formation to come in stages from the 15th-25th of July. Perhaps it will still occur. We will see. Odds are that even if it does that the majority of the population of Europe will be so stressed about an overblown case of the flu that they will not take the time to focus on it.
Old 07-19-2009, 11:43 PM   #22
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

As you can see the formation is cut off by the edge of the field. The strange thing is that the defining line that cuts off the crop circle is a fence line as can be seen in this picture.

Even if the circle makers had a misfire and stuck this formation on the edge of this field by accident you would think that the non-planted weed like plant life in the field next to the one where the formation came down would have just been flattened in the same fashion as the crop. Why then would the circle makers intentionally cut off the edge on the formation and not just continue it in the plant life in the adjacent field next to it? Perhaps they are trying to tell us something about our current veiw of crop formations?

What if by cutting off the edge of the formation they are showing us that we are not seeing the total picture of crop formations at the moment? Could this be a sign that the information about recent crop formations is being suppresed and we are not being allowed to see the total picture? Only time will tell. Either way this goes, this is certainly an interesting set of circumstances happening in the fields of Wiltshire England.

Last edited by tone3jaguar; 07-19-2009 at 11:47 PM.
Old 07-19-2009, 11:49 PM   #23
333mark333
Avalon Senior Member

Location: The Western Shore of the Hudson Bay-churchill, manitoba, canada

Quote:
As you can see the formation is cut off by the edge of the field. The strange thing is that the defining line that cuts off the crop circle is a fence line as can be seen in this picture.

Even if the circle makers had a misfire and stuck this formation on the edge of this field by accident you would think that the non-planted weed like plant life in the field next to the one where the formation came down would have just been flattened in the same fashion as the crop. Why then would the circle makers intentionally cut off the edge on the formation and not just continue it in the plant life in the adjacent field next to ? Perhaps they are trying to tell us something about our current veiw of crop formations?

What if by cutting off the edge of the formation they are showing us that we are not seeing the total picture of crop formations at the moment? Could this be a sign that the information about recent crop formations is being suppresed and we are not being allowed to see the total picture? Only time will tell. Either way this goes, this is certainly an interesting set of circumstances happening in the fields of Wiltshire England.
Thats very interesting.........maybe the metal structured fence is interfering with 4th dimensional programming or it disrupts the geometric field!
333mark333 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2009, 11:53 PM   #24
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 333mark333 View Post
Thats very interesting.........maybe the metal structured fence is interfering with 4th dimensional programming or it disrupts the geometric field!
Interesting train of thought, however the formation stops at the edge of the over seeded crop next to the fence and just short of it. The weeds in between the fence and the over seeded crop are as original.
Old 07-19-2009, 11:54 PM   #25
lindabaker
Avalon Senior Member

Or perhaps something to do with the materials used in making the fence? Is it what we in the US call barbed wire? Would it interfere somehow because of the metal? Was there enough room to place a fully formed circle elsewhere? Or is it a sign that things are going to be "off kilter." I like the premise that perhaps the interpretations are not fully correct or complete. I think this thread is one of the most interesting in Avalon. Just saying...LB
lindabaker is offline   Reply With Quote