Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Unconfirmed News Reports

Notices

Unconfirmed News Reports Please post any unconfirmed/unverified reports here

Old 11-27-2008, 12:57 PM   #1
RSF
Avalon Senior Member

Default Terrorism: What's going-on in Mumbai, India

Been following this most of the night and all I see is increasing mortality rates !

It seems the targeted included British and American people as well as India's security people. CNN's reporting showed a bunch of innocent people being sprayed by bullets from a lokk-alike "Police Vehicle"?

Bombs, Hostages and deliberate maiming or killing. I hope the UN adopts a crush policy in that Nations who hatched these maniacs are as responsible as the extremists doing the killing !!
---
CNN Links:
http://www.cnn.com/
http://www.cnn.com/2008/WORLD/asiapc...ity/index.html
http://www.cnn.com/2008/WORLD/asiapc...log/index.html

ABC News Photos: http://abcnews.go.com/International/popup?id=6343080

Guardian.co.uk news: http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2008...attacks-india4
EDIT: CBC Canada: http://www.cbc.ca/news/

Last edited by RSF; 11-27-2008 at 01:10 PM.
RSF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2008, 01:13 PM   #2
deepblu777
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Terrorism: What's going-on in Mumbai, India

EITHER........OR........AND

1. It's a group who probably have good reason to want to hurt Brits and Americans (not necessarily it's citizens, but they really can't reach the gov'ts, right?)

2. It's a covert group CLAIMING to be another group

3. Whoever it is, it was probably secretly trained by the CIA

4. Isn't it interesting to find trouble in a country who just made it to the moon? Is this a warning...'hey, we can make a lot of trouble here!'

All I know for sure is when I see anything on the news, I know I'm not seeing the whole story.

deepblu777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2008, 01:13 PM   #3
RSF
Avalon Senior Member

CBC News reports:
"Canadians were reportedly among the hostages being held in Mumbai following the series of attacks at a number of targets across India's financial capital that have left more than 100 people dead. more..."
Old 11-27-2008, 01:24 PM   #4
Swanny
I dont need a label !

Quote:
Originally Posted by deepblu777 View Post

All I know for sure is when I see anything on the news, I know I'm not seeing the whole story.

Exactly what I think
Swanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2008, 03:22 PM   #5
brutus35
Avalon Senior Member

I will be surprised if this attack is not eventually blamed on pakistani extremist. Is it possible that TPTB need an armed conflict or an outright war between India and Pakistan??.

Just a thought...
brutus35 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2008, 03:26 PM   #6
RSF
Avalon Senior Member

Hear yah. I realize Pakistan and India are not the best of neighbors, but I had thought they were at least working toward not nuking each other? Wondering if it might be involving some sort of Pakistani faction? Though somehow I doubt that too.

RSF
Old 11-27-2008, 03:32 PM   #7
RSF
Avalon Senior Member

Oh, and according to CNN early this morning, the gunmen in one of the hotels were demanding to know who were American or British persons. If true, would Pakistan be involved in this killing spree?, at least under a quasi-government action.

RSF
Old 11-27-2008, 03:42 PM   #8
shaundelear
Avalon Senior Member

Just watching it unfolding on sky news they showed an ariel shot of the three targets and they just happened to be in the shape of an perfect triangle.
I do believe that India has been playing games i.e. offering Iran trade relations when the US is unofficially in Pakistan.
Money on its American trained Pakistanis sending a message to India .
Blackwater.
shaundelear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2008, 05:01 PM   #9
HOPEFUL
Banned

Last edited by HOPEFUL; 12-15-2009 at 02:41 PM.
HOPEFUL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2008, 10:32 PM   #10
alyscat
Avalon Senior Member

I lived in India from 86 to 88, and often was in both the Taj and the Oberoi. What a shame.
alys
alyscat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2008, 11:56 PM   #11
firefly
Avalon Senior Member

You can bet your bottom dollar that this has been organized by the ptb to either blame Pakistan or Iran. Another false flag to bring on another war before B hands over the reigns to O, or just a distraction from the coming financial collapse. When you hear the media telling you that it is possibly Al Qaeda or a group associated with them( we all here know that 'the base' was a cia creation), then you have to be really suspicious.
firefly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2008, 12:06 AM   #12
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/s...ead.php?t=8270

GERMANY
THE eXchanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2008, 02:03 AM   #13
laverite
Avalon Senior Member

Of course it will be blamed on Pakistan militants, the US needs another reason to invade Pakistan and destabilize that region. Remember, the pipeline runs down to the Caspian.
laverite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2008, 03:31 AM   #14
LOCOAZ2008
Avalon Senior Member

Exclamation Re: Terrorism: What's going-on in Mumbai, India

READ THIS

http://www.fourwinds10.com/siterun_d...p?q=1227812292
LOCOAZ2008 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2008, 03:54 AM   #15
IronWoman

Quote:
Originally Posted by firefly View Post
You can bet your bottom dollar that this has been organized by the ptb to either blame Pakistan or Iran. Another false flag to bring on another war before B hands over the reigns to O, or just a distraction from the coming financial collapse. When you hear the media telling you that it is possibly Al Qaeda or a group associated with them( we all here know that 'the base' was a cia creation), then you have to be really suspicious.
i absolutely agree with u!!!
from the moment i watched these news and they said it was "muslim warriors"- i was like BULL ****!!!!!
Old 11-28-2008, 04:07 AM   #16
munkey
Avalon Senior Member

Location: just outside the box next to the box you where thinking outside of

I was watching a live steam yesterday from India, and it was all spoken in Indian, but twice in a space of a couple of minutes I heard the unmistakable 9/11 mentioned.

this all looks like a setup to me, get India and Pakistan fighting, the first attack on Pakistan a month or so back didn't change Pakistans mind about letting the US into the boarder towns and allow a US military presents.
Now they just have to get India and Pakistan fighting, we just don't know which side the US will choose even though they will fund both sides anyway.

But everything will be fine as long as everyone has a possitive energy around them, that should stop WWIII from happening
munkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2008, 12:05 PM   #17
godisindetails
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by munkey View Post
I was watching a live steam yesterday from India, and it was all spoken in Indian, but twice in a space of a couple of minutes I heard the unmistakable 9/11 mentioned.

this all looks like a setup to me, get India and Pakistan fighting, the first attack on Pakistan a month or so back didn't change Pakistans mind about letting the US into the boarder towns and allow a US military presents.
Now they just have to get India and Pakistan fighting, we just don't know which side the US will choose even though they will fund both sides anyway.

But everything will be fine as long as everyone has a possitive energy around them, that should stop WWIII from happening
I have been following the news about all this since it started in midnight and it has been shocking all time. For us indians a most common comment that we were hearing is that this only happens in movies. Everyone over here was in such disbelief about this attack.

The 9/11 mentioned was from the media as they started showing news like this is India's 9/11 and all that bull****.
godisindetails is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2008, 01:29 PM   #18
elsinorelore
Avalon Senior Member

Wag the Dog !!! Thats my opinion!
elsinorelore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2008, 07:40 PM   #19
argonacon
Avalon Senior Member

wag the dog? are you saying that there were no attacks in actuality?

there were definitely attacks. people definitely dies.

how did this happen? why did this happen?

to me, it has every marking of a large scale psy-op, just like 9/11. designed to instill fear and uncertainty in the region. but unlike 9/11, this is not being used to take civil liberties away from residents of india. it is being used to destabalise the entire area. the entire indian sub-continent.

if you havent read michael c rupert's book, 'crossing the rubicon', then i urge you to please find a copy, however hard that may be, and read it. it will give you alot of really important insight that will shed light on so much of hat is going on in the world today. it's like a black economy, black ops, secret government briefing of the past 30 years of activity. it talks alot about the reasons for going into afghanistan instead of iraq(which originally was going to be blamed for 9/11, he alleges), global drug trade...oh, so many things. it's really omething else. anyways, getting to the point i wanted to make about this book, without getting off topic, was that it goes into great detail about the relationship between pakistans secret service, the 'isi', and the 'cia'.

rupert states that the isi is basically the muslim branch of the cia. here's his website:

http://www.copvcia.com/

I strongly urge you all to go check out his website if you are not familiar with his material. He is a former la detective and his method is just great. he deals in solid proof and connecting the dots. he's been doing this on his own for years and, as far as i understand, he's already gone to cuba with his family for safety purposes.

anyways, getting back on track, ruperts heavily researched and backed theory of the isi's ties to the cia noted, you can see how they might have been involved in this on some level. the atacks have already been tied to pakistan. the indian military has stated that the boat that brought the terrorists into mumbai came from muslim pakistan. alright...so what about motive?

this can beexplained by a two part clip featuring historian and author Webster Tarpley.

I suggest you watch both parts of the video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MouUJ...eature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e-KJC...eature=related

okay. all partisanship aside. regardless of your opinion of obama, watch the video...objectively....and wait for the part where he gets into explaining z-bigs policy. especially concerning pakistan. explaining why those bombings in northern pakistan have been going on.

so, here's the crux of it all: the true power centers in the world right now are moscow and beijing. washingtons star is falling under a weight of far too much debt. tptb want to stop this, reverse its effect, by causing problems for both china and russia. eventually, they allegedly want to turn russia against china. now, who knows if that will happan. a confrontation like that is years away anyways. but lets get back to india/pakistans involvement in all of this.

india and pakistan have never been friendly. however, they have been geting much more friendly as of late with pakistans new leader recently elected. also because of the us bombing of northern india. great brittan was the one who originally split up pakistan and india to make them more manageable. the us certainly doesnt want to see any co-operation between those two countries. it's divide and conquor, not let everyone be friends. so, india and china are the big rivals in asia. and pakistan has been traditionally friendly to china.

please note, pakistans government is quite detached from the pakistani military. anyways, so, what the bombings in northern pakistan is about is this: pakistan is highly tribal. north western pakistan is a volotaile region bordering on afghanistan. bombing that region will help destablise pakistan. the us wants to see the collapse of central government in pakistan. india-pakistan relations have been warming up and they needed this to stop else it threatened their objectives in the area.

the terror attacks were designed specifically to turn india back against it's neighbor, effectively, giving pakistan little to no chance of survival. this action will also cause upheavl in pakistan. and all of it will end up being a thorn in chinas side. the us wants to basically deprive china of friends and resources, and to isolate her. if the us can do this, they can, in tarpleys words, "settle into another 100 years of us/england dominance".

now, he also talked about russia in the article and there were other parts about china, but that's the crux of the india-pakistan issue. note that the 2-part interview was done around a month before the mumbai attacks. tarpley talks about the bombings in northwest pakistan. i'm simply drawing a line of correlation between it all.

one other thing, mumbai as a target is important as well. this is a big tourist destination in india. they know its full of foreigners. they want world wide covering of this issue. people from as many nationalities as possible. they want everyone around the world to back the pakistan bombings. this cant happen unless pakistan starts making it more of a target. this can ONLY be accomplished by terrorist attacks in other countries coming from pakistan.

furthermore, pakistan, a few days ago, said that if india started building up trops along the pakistan border again, because of the terrorist attacks, that pakistan would basically pull out of their fight in north western pakistan with muslim militants. so, tensions between pakistan and india, yeah, but also, if pakistan gives up the fight in north western pakistan, then they would essentially be giving up soveriegnty over that area. and what happens then? well, the allied forces would have NO CHOICE but to go in there in lieu of pakistans absence. allied invasion would cause a massive uproar in pakistan, you'd see more terrorist attacks because of the invasion, and tension would surely skyrocket.

and a final FINAL thing....I'm from canada. I know that canadian troops have been getting ramped up in pakistan. in a big way. i know that they've also been accumulating on the pakistani border. you see, the reasoning for the bulking up of canadian forces in pakistan is due to the FAILING(?) of the war in afghanistan. army generals saying that they are fighting a loosing battle and they need more help. but what it is really about is building up troops along the pakistan border, to prepare for an invasion. you see, you could never win a war in afghanistan. the russions couldnt and coalition forces never will. you cant beat the afghanis on their own turf.

so that's it. thats most of the different reasons for this all that i've been able to logically deduce. can anyone back me up here? does anyone argue with any of my points? sorry I'm not leaving as many references as I'd like as it took long enough to write in the first place.

cheers!
argonacon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2008, 10:31 PM   #20
K626
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by deepblu777 View Post
EITHER........OR........AND

1. It's a group who probably have good reason to want to hurt Brits and Americans (not necessarily it's citizens, but they really can't reach the gov'ts, right?)

2. It's a covert group CLAIMING to be another group

3. Whoever it is, it was probably secretly trained by the CIA

4. Isn't it interesting to find trouble in a country who just made it to the moon? Is this a warning...'hey, we can make a lot of trouble here!'

It's to do with the new joint pipeline plan between India/Pakistan and Iran.
K626 is offline   Reply With Quote