Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Spirituality

Notices

Old 01-01-2009, 02:46 PM   #1
no caste

Default In and Out of Time - Clipboard Data

Hi all,

A CLIPBOARD FOR THE MASSES OF US PEOPLES - we've had it tough. So much to unravel now. For anyone's randomness. (DATA - stream - to be sorted later or privately or on other threads for development.

Brainstorming motto: don't stop. I think the objective is catching or knowing or seeing the bad guys ways... awakening ....

WHAT'S THE REAL STORY?

I'm in the Mood For love

http://images.google.ca/imgres?imgur...CA255%26sa%3DN

http://memory.loc.gov/diglib/ihas/ht...iew-part3.html

I tried to quitcha baby - john lee hooker
PHRASE homosexualized in Brokeback Mountain (which revulses the masses)

The Dark Knight released 18 July 2008
Why are Thousands of Bats Dying in New York - story Feb 14, 2008
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/23169737/
(a co-release alternate ending in nature kill)
(dishearten masses)

more f--ed science BEES ON COCAINE
http://www.smh.com.au/articles/2008/...998526728.html
Old 01-01-2009, 03:34 PM   #2
no caste

Default Re: In and Out of Time - Clipboard Data

illuminate = 1. to throw light in or into; light up, 2. to make easily understood; clarify; 3. to adorn, decorate, or be decorated with lights, 4. to to decorate (a letter, page, etc) by the application of colours, gold or silver, 5. to become lighted up

my own poem is at the end of this - unless it's a living poem - then which i'll work into words (my skill, my love)

video games - Swanny
Lumine - Humble Janitor
Grid - "conquer a living, breathing, evolving world packed with the world's premier performance vehicles, blistering speed, intelligent opposition & unparalled atmosphere... RACING JUST GOT EXCITING AGAIN"
*japanese drift, us muscle, head-to-head online multiplayer spectacular crashes*

crying, water, release, female orgasm, egg spins in utero

TEARS & RAIN - james blunt

TEARS IN RAIN - Bladerunner director's cut
white dove

maybe the great flood was Creation's sadness to rage just start the f*king experiment over again - timothy findlay not wanted on the voyage (favourite book)

*yikes* actual start - fighter jet heard through my chimney that was strange
good sign or bad 8:25-8:30AM MST Jan1/09

so quiet

attenuation
Old 01-01-2009, 03:42 PM   #3
no caste

remember being told on a vet's website to watch for war games - so soldiers, pilots etc were aware of possibility of involvment in an attack against themselves on own soil etc

the 9/11 sacrifice took everyone off-guard, by surprise, such an affront to common decency it can't be seen by decent people

usually it takes 2 full experiences to see the third coming we have to see the second coming and i don't mean jesus

it's our job now
Old 01-01-2009, 03:47 PM   #4
no caste

summon your masters

and i don't mean politicians

summon your powers

i summon the most high, most good, most beautiful, giddily not clearly, to prevent this travesty

maybe other people pray better

so i hope they do
Old 01-01-2009, 03:49 PM   #5
no caste

what wheel is in your hands

my wheel is a keyboard
Old 01-01-2009, 04:03 PM   #6
no caste

my wheel is communications

the debt-collector is here

meant to post this a different time - am not waiting for 3rd chance where knowing why is more certain

http://www.farsinet.com/injil/images/matt06_9_13.gif

Matthew 6:9-13
Jesus said: This is how you should pray:
Our Father in heaven,
Hallow be your name,
Your kingdom come,
your will be done on earth as it is in heaven.
Give us today our daily bread.
Forgive us our debts, as we also have forgiven our debtors.
And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from the evil one.'

well, i guess i don't have to do that masters thesis in karma theory thanks to avalon!

light candles and be in solidarity
Old 01-01-2009, 04:08 PM   #7
no caste

this is not an invitation to do more harm - it is an invocation for peace hope justice love nature people of earth to negotiate discord

Old 01-01-2009, 04:16 PM   #8
no caste

this is not an invitation to do more harm - it is a statement for peace hope justice love nature people of earth to negotiate discord

corpses in a mass grave at auschwitz
Old 01-01-2009, 05:22 PM   #9
no caste

mengele

for the record, be careful of the "pleiadians" - it's not all love and light with the angels. they're a bit chicken so they disappear on you (the good ones did with me anyway)(a while ago) - in rwanda, in holland, the people ran to the church for safety - they're not with you if it's not safe - so,

it's safer to have no intermediaries - which leaves fight, flight and ... there's _____________A LOT_____________ of neutral ground for medics All fair ground. - a true medic knows what that means (for the rest: humanity has no barriers and it may be your calling)

scientists better pray - scientists facilitated the game from mind-mind games to mind-ground games without telling the ground, not exactly mano-a-mano behaviour - turn the tech around is a solution for you - miltarily speaking air and ground are not communicating directly just so ya'll are aware

on itself - kind of a medic, kind of a fighter, kind of redemption - can also be turned off. with latter then you pray. if passed, you carry forth paying your debt to GOD with time good works.

about dark angels
Old 01-02-2009, 08:24 PM   #10
no caste

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it, not even if i have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha (fridge magnet)

i'm debating at home, my son has one point on me: he's seen too little worth believing from leaders either in his years. anyway, re the game (our survival), if so he says we're all losers invoked magnet.
0-1

he's the most objected to me on the computer, thinks i'm an idiot (he's young, that's a good opinion at his age, seems), is worried
0-2 for the laugh

but he's wrong
1-1 i let him think he has 2 on nil - this point's really up for grabs

queer music - and i mean
1. differing from the normal or usual in a way that is odd or strange, 2. suspicious, dubious or shady, faint, giddy or queasy, 3. informal homosexual, 5. Informal odd or unbalanced mentality ... 8. to foil or thwart, 9. to put in a difficult or dangerous position
like it's something great being used as an incantation
http://video.google.ca/videosearch?s...1&sa=N&tab=wv#
i'd like to invoke something great, but can't buy into this vision

MORE INFO ABOUT IT
Carmina Burana (pronounced [ˈkarmɪna buˈraːna]), also known as the Burana Codex, is a manuscript collection, found in 1803 in the Bavarian monastery of Benediktbeuern, and now housed in the Bayerische Staatsbibliothek in Munich. The 119 leaves of the original collection contain 228 poems compiled by three different scribes.

ANYWAY, so i wander around pacing, unnerved, wanting to do the RIGHT thing, debate my son

Still pacing but diffused somewhat. more than doing the RIGHT thing, i really don't want to do the WRONG thing. very worried about missteps, misinterpretations, bold moves with unintended consequences.

wanted to stay focused on the day and called in to work. won't be there again. it's an incubation time. will the cells divide? did they already so i can forget about it? the first 3 months for gestation is always iffy. throughout pregnancy anything can happen. mothers can die! that's what my own mom would always tell everybody when they started rolling dice and making bets about gender. just hope the baby and mother have health! she's very sage in ways of life. death, spirits and whatnot. always making soup, grew up dirt poor. can find food in a ditch. i never met her (she died when i was in utero 8 moonths or so) but my mom's mom was amazingly resourceful. 18 kids. several died. my mom almost did as a little girl. i think she kep the life and coherence for her children. a few may have been borne of wife rape.

anyway, i had a point here. oh, i think i was incubated in grief. nice honest grief. many times it's all i see. it's my own freedom i seek.

i just seem to be connected to everything. nature was a lifeline always. it needs help too now. no longer a resource.

so, about work. i work in a GPS-y environment. i've taken on a lot of missile defense through it. i'd like to quit and have told my boss so. but it's open-ended, life-draining, instructive.

in that regard, here's a vid. some NEW music. for the new paradigm. eh, brother can you paradigm? (on my wall at work)

for africa now
http://video.google.ca/videosearch?s...1&sa=N&tab=wv#

there's that photo that was circulated by the press a few months ago, the spear thrower waving at the helicopter. it was obscene and disrepectful to do it. i call back.

speaking of sons, so another one of mine, a zombie expert. darkeaters. i call shotgun. used to gross me out. i thought he was in a spirit compromised. now i value his logic and zombie-hunter skills. he says 'zombies. they catch you, eat you. that's it.'

i'll be glad of him when i sort out who's who at the front door.

as you can see, i'm toning it down a bit. took in new data today. something seems extremely fragile. am awaiting signs. for what kind of large shots.

the baby bathwater thing

because argumentative son settled me down, he gets a point for service
0-3

Old 01-11-2009, 05:58 PM   #11
no caste

my great map that i was working on has been interupted due to unforeseen circumstances. the map i was working on was a map for peace. i have tried to access my internet connection many times over the past week, and have had a lot of technical difficulties. i hope there is evidence for this on the 'outside' as i have been alone in my own home. i still have not returned to work. my life has stayed the same. i have sensed meddling but am perfectly happy to wait for evidence in any fair trial if this has occurred.

this morning I tried to post on a different thread with the same result. on several occassions, i have had just an opinion, or a joke, or a music video, or an anti-war message, or a good poem or mythic story, whatever my little keyboard transmitted to whomever.

Last night I was just very sad and wanted to talk to someone. My Avalonians are great road companions in this regard. And anyone else who may have helped my process of discovery.

The thread I wanted to post on today was related to Father Time in the Law of Time section. I am acting as a private citizen. There is Father Time Time and Mother Time.

Right now my Mom is here to visit so I can and will elaborate later. All I had was a question to the poster regarding the science of time, which is a mind-boggling possibility if true. I'll post it here instead.

What if I had a simple answer to a formerly insoluble problem? The science of time, secret knowledge and the solution was one simple deed? What IF my mere posting at this Time says something unintended? What IF the dreamer is the Dream and my message to Humanity is simply that the CERN particle accelerator must be turned off? It's now the CERN Museum to the Future?

What If there is an integration of politics, body, mind, law - I personally have been crying desperately for peace.

The CERN direction, trajectory, is incorrect.
Old 01-13-2009, 02:50 AM   #12
Samarkis
Avalon Senior Member

NoCaste-

I am sending you special energy-- We do not know what you are going thru and if your situation is dire-pls tell us. Where are you?? Are you in a dangerous area?-pls ask Divine Creator to alleviate your suffering.

We send healing and love and clarity to you!!!!

Samarkis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2009, 03:00 AM   #13
no caste

Thanks Samarkis, I'm fine. Just a bit of a wind down period. Anyway, I have a good roundhouse kick at my disposal, if needed. As for my mystical adventures, it left me like so: not really sure which era I am in today.

What I mean is, I'm in a strange place - kind of a macabre dance sometimes, other times a dark cabaret last century. I didn't have tons of stored food anyway, but our candles are pretty much used up now. It's like a former context slipped away.

Other times I feel like I just emerged from one of these.

The slip-sliding is wondrous... a bit impractical for day-to-day existence so I use the disaster supplies. Kind of an unintended consequence. No doubt the Divine gave up on me a while ago, but thank you for asking. In my book, that's really nice!! Appreciated.
Old 01-16-2009, 04:11 AM   #14
Samarkis
Avalon Senior Member

Blessings!!

Glad to hear from u. All of us have hard days-some more than others!!
It is also a special time with the energies from solstice and also from Mercury retrograde!! When that happens-it is important to stay grounded and purpously think on lovely thoughts and joyful things and think on love and things to be grateful for. This will give you energy to pull through those times!!! Dream a little(or better BIG) dream of how you would see your prefered reality!! If it is in alignment with divine creator-it will be manifested quickly(or quick-depending on how complex).

Sending Light!!

Samarkis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2009, 06:24 AM   #15
no caste

a lot of the last month has been very strange. it's been strange experientially. I went through a period when I felt susceptible/receptive to radio waves and certain comforting radio stations in particular - I had to stop listening. something seemed so urgent. it all started with a 'quest' to understand modern exotic weapons and wanting to let people know that the world is not what we may know (I didn't anyway). it started as a 'revelation' about the enormity and scope ... more to follow if interested but tonight it's about feeling something is really different about my reality. I have no job. I have a weird scar on my back.

so i've sensed energies and movements, intuited a lot, but really have been secluded. i've seen my family members. period. i took one phone call from a friend. i'd have to rely on outsiders to tell if if anything really went on. tangibly. i started buying newspapers again this week. i'm having trouble explaining myself ... my family is evidence based too, and i haven't shared a lot of details ... the job i could probably return to if i made a big re-commitment to it but i am tired. i hear the world differently now and doubt i could concentrate on it. to placate the family, i went to the doctor friday.

maybe others on this forum contribute through work, with colleagues & known players, i don't. just trying to figure it out freely. no associations, no gurus, no leader. just books, beliefs, inner associations. if anything happened, it was kind of improvising. or doing the drum (Father Time, Tom Waits) etc. it got bigger, maybe in relation to calls (info package send-outs via mail & email) i made spring 2008. feelings of distress. then and now, but different now. change of direction, very urgent.

freedom. love. good. art. music. history. truth.

Last edited by no caste; 01-25-2009 at 07:27 AM.
Old 02-10-2009, 02:24 PM   #16
no caste

Quote:
Originally Posted by no caste View Post
The slip-sliding is wondrous...
Now not so wondrous. I did a grand back arc crash on ice yesterday, very bruised up - in connection with my bad cold. Sunday was barf day, Monday was splat day, so I'm apprising my situation. I'm writing it up to a Snow Queen motif - just don't want to squash the ice children as I crash land my body!! Ice & Yoga!! I haven't been winded since elementary school - so that was fun.
Old 02-10-2009, 11:22 PM   #17
no caste

i'd like to talk about the grammy's. i'd like to write an open letter to pope benedict xvi; he should give me money for not going after him yet. share some of this loot > http://projectavalon.net/forum/showt...?t=9780&page=2 < "Let old friends bail each other out". i still can't find one *** image. it's driving me nuts - I want to replace it.

random thoughts:
re crying: it's just love, baby - to Thine Own Self Be Cool - in through the out door

sublime - zesty - angry - defiant - radiohead was my pick - beauty - it was a spectacle - electric jesus -
Old 04-10-2009, 06:16 PM   #18
no caste

Quote:
Originally Posted by no caste View Post
There is Father Time Time and Mother Time. ... Right now my Mom is here to visit so I can and will elaborate later.
Clarification: I was in the middle of writing this, when my mom dropped by unannounced; they're not the same 'mother'. If I had to guess, the Father and Mother Time were from another galaxy, far far away, but very immediately sensed in days before and overnight as beautiful energies.