Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Spirituality

Notices

Old 10-20-2008, 09:01 PM   #26
Dadrious
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Are There Any People That Is A Witness - For The Kingdom Of God

Quote:
Originally Posted by ctophil View Post
Hi Peer,

Do you want to see Yahweh's mercy? Well, let me show you something. First of all, most people know that the wages of sin is death. I'm sure that you have heard of Hell before in mainstream Christianity. Hell in Hebrew is called Sheol. Sheol means "The Grave." Hell is simply a place to dump dead bodies until when? The first or second resurrection. Hell is NOT and I repeat NOT a place of eternal torment. There's no such thing as a place of eternal torment. There is a place of eternal death. But that's a different issue. That's not what the Bible teaches. The Hell doctrine by Christians is a deceptive lie. Anyways, the point is that when you die, you are just completely dead (you are unconscious or sleeping) until He resurrects you. Then, you will be judged. You will be judged based on your works. Because you (just an example, I'm not saying just you) had little faith in Yahweh or no faith at all. He will give you another chance based on what you did.

To make a long story short, depending on the individual, Yahweh does give you another chance. But in finality, it is still up to you to choose. Remember one thing, He chooses you first before you choose Him. Just think about that for a minute. If He chose you, you were chosen because your future holds much obedience and love for Him.

-Phillip
Looks like Christians are trying to upgrade their dying faith to fit with the times.
Dadrious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2008, 09:08 PM   #27
TranceAm
Avalon Senior Member

Smile Re: Are There Any People That Is A Witness - For The Kingdom Of God

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peer View Post
One fool can ask more questions than 10 wisemen can answer..
Good Point.
However, of importance is most times not the question itself, but why it is asked.

Hence, Is there need for an answer or for confirmation?
http://www.yourdictionary.com/confirmation
TranceAm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2008, 09:20 PM   #28
ctophil
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dadrious View Post
Looks like Christians are trying to upgrade their dying faith to fit with the times.
I'm sure you're not talking about me. Because I'm not a Christian. I'm an Israelite (not the current corrupted, physical nation of Israel, but the spiritual Israel from the Seed of Abraham. From one of the twelve tribes.) and a Son of Yahweh.

-Phillip
ctophil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2008, 11:14 PM   #29
Whitewolf

I've not seen, but I've felt Heaven itself. I've experienced Divine Consciousness that left me with absolutely no doubt that there is a realm beyond this one that is about genuine Love and Goodness.
Old 10-20-2008, 11:37 PM   #30
ctophil
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whitewolf View Post
I've not seen, but I've felt Heaven itself. I've experienced Divine Consciousness that left me with absolutely no doubt that there is a realm beyond this one that is about genuine Love and Goodness.
Sounds great, Whitewolf. I too have seen (only a little bit) and felt Heaven. The love and tremendous goodness are all there. What I have seen of Heaven are beyond description. In fact, there was this one part where a host of Angels (actually they were old men, but the backdrop is Heaven) welcomed me to the Kingdom of Yahweh!!! I knew from my spirit that they were the Heavenly hosts (Angels).

-Phillip

Last edited by ctophil; 10-20-2008 at 11:39 PM.
Old 10-21-2008, 12:11 AM   #31
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

Humanity was manipulated by the evil Demiurge Ialdabdoth/Yahweh, and as soon as the Demiurge animated the humans by splitting the ATOM the battle between the light of spirit and the darkness of matter in human existence began.

I have esoteric text to proove this.

777 The Great Work is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2008, 01:12 AM   #32
Princess Mew Mew
Avalon Senior Member

No one and I mean NO ONE has ever seen or spoken to God or Yahweh and was able to prove this. No religion is able to prove their God, period. I will always rebel against any so called God who Judges. For judgment isn't love...

"No one has ever seen God; but if we love one another; God lives in us and his love is made complete in us."
~1 John 4:12

May the force be with you
Princess Mew Mew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2008, 01:25 AM   #33
efields
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by gordon View Post
Are There Any People That Is A Witness - For The Kingdom Of God?

I do not mean people having visions, voices and or other things like that...I mean "witness", truely a 100% that a somebody-people has been a "true Witness" being in the Kingdom Of God. Thank You For Reading.
IMHO We are all a witness for the God's Kingdom whether we know it , or want to, or not. It's a function of being alive, or if you have made the transition, or still reside in the physical body. We are each and every one, the 'Creation's' eyes and ears. Thats the main reason we exist, after learning about Love and forgiveness, of course.

What a question!
efields is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2008, 01:29 AM   #34
OceanWinds

I have experienced the kingdom of God many, many times. The kingdom... is more of an experience in perception and knowingness than a place. Its the Ultimate.

Imagine yourself feeling completely safe, completely loved, and completely free. Now multiply it thousands of times... this is The Kingdom that Jesus talked about. Its a place where we hold no fear or illusions, because truth is always shining. It is beautiful... sometimes I cant even control my body when I go there. Even breathing is difficult, because the bliss is so strong.

Although this is not the answer most people want to hear...
Old 10-21-2008, 01:40 AM   #35
ctophil
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Princess Mew Mew View Post
No one and I mean NO ONE has ever seen or spoken to God or Yahweh and was able to prove this. No religion is able to prove their God, period. I will always rebel against any so called God who Judges. For judgment isn't love...

"No one has ever seen God; but if we love one another; God lives in us and his love is made complete in us."
~1 John 4:12

May the force be with you
That's because if you are still in the physical flesh and you look at Yahweh, you shall die. That is how incredible He is. Yahweh is a being of immense power and light (the opposite of Yahweh is evil and darkness); but at the same time, He is of immense love. Moses saw His backside, which is the most any man or woman has seen of Him. Now, don't get me wrong, when you become a spirit being (also known as eternal life), you can see, talk to, and probably even touch Yahweh. Just physical beings can not look at Him. Finally, Yahushua (His first begotten son [of many in the future] is the closest you can get to feeling and experiencing the physical presence of Father Yahweh.

However, Yahweh can manifest in many ways to communicate with His people. He can do it through speaking to you through the heart, through visions and dreams, through Angels & Prophets (some people are Angels in disguise), through miracles, through His Spirit (known as the Holy Spirit), and even directly manifest through the elementals (fire, wind, clouds, thunder, etc.).

-Phillip
Old 10-21-2008, 01:44 AM   #36
oldpaganfreak
Avalon Senior Member

wow...have at 'er, phillip. you are certainly entitled to your faith. that is one of the choices as a free being. i've read the old testament and the new. you are welcome to worship YHWH, as you will. he is not in my pantheon. so much evil has been done in his name over so many centuries that i choose not to bathe in the bloodbath his followers have made.
oldpaganfreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2008, 02:01 AM   #37
Frank Samuel
Project Avalon Moderator

As a parent even if your children take a road less travel and don't turn out the way you wish, the parent will continue to love his children iregardless. That is how I view God. Now if God did not create hell who did ? Your concious with a little help from the lucifereans.Just read the books by swedenborg, there's a lot of levels of conciouness in the spiritual world. He even talked about the Kingdom of Heaven. Is too bad that the word God has been given a bad rap. You can term it what ever you like.
Everyone is entitled to his own level of conciousness.
Frank Samuel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2008, 02:04 AM   #38
Norval
Banned

Two witnesses are in the bible data base I have.
"Secret witness" is not.

I would reccomend actually reading the bible and not reading what others say it says, ,
Norval is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2008, 02:33 AM   #39
Frank Samuel
Project Avalon Moderator

Norval point well taken Here's a question for you sir. Is the Bible the only book you read to acquire data about God, Aliens,The Spiritual World, Hell or Lucifer ? Just asking my friend, I'm almost blind from researching so many books on these subjects, that is why I am asking.
Frank Samuel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2008, 08:54 AM   #40
dayzero
Avalon Senior Member

Oh Yum Hunab Ku
Evam Maya
Eh Ma Ho!

x
dayzero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2008, 09:44 AM   #41
Heretic
Avalon Senior Member

my current address IS the kingdom of God

go ahead...tell me I am wrong!

I dare ya, because God has my back and I have his

Heretic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2008, 02:19 PM   #42
Stephen

Well, I Speak In Tongues...
Explain that? I am not a Pentecostal or have I ever been associated with anything remotely Pentecostal...

I am not Religious in any way shape or form...

It is not jibberish....it IS a language. What language? I do not know!