Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Spirituality

Notices

Old 12-11-2008, 04:40 AM   #1
Samarkis
Avalon Senior Member

Default Stone hedge structure on Moon!!!

Along with structure of similar to coral castle on the moon!!!!!!!!!!

Amazingly awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q7enB...&feature=email

Samarkis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2008, 09:18 AM   #2
Ashatav
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Stone hedge structure on Moon!!!

Had you seen this?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f6df_zX8p6I

Cheers, is ehh contrasted, that's way the odd light.
Ashatav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2008, 10:07 AM   #3
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

I do believe that NASA has lied to us for too long. I do not think that it's possible for the moon to be empty.

A friend of mine suggested not too long ago that the moon was really an alien base.
Humble Janitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2008, 11:05 AM   #4
Mercuriel
Avalon Senior Member

Thumbs up Re: Stone hedge structure on Moon!!!

http://www.guba.com/watch/3000113495

Mercuriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2008, 01:38 PM   #5
WalkingTurtle
Avalon Senior Member

Interesting is, why want to include stonehenge on the patch?
http://genedorr.com/patches/Apollo/Ap17.html
But it was probably only an imagination of Jack Schmitt.

WT
WalkingTurtle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2008, 02:11 PM   #6
hueyii
Avalon Senior Member

Pretty questionable video. I dont consider it evidence of anything. There are a ton of youtube videos about structures on the moon. Many offer better images than this.

We are most likely not alone, but I fail to see the point of NASA hiding something from us. Can anyone reason this logic out? Wasnt the whole point of space exploration to find evidence of life? Explore space? Wouldnt a find like this guarantee funding forever? They do nothing but cut NASA's budget these days.

In order for all this to have been kept a secret, for about forty years, many people would have to keep thier lips sealed. As we've seen, apollo astronauts are willing to talk about ufos in their last years but I havent heard them talk about structures on the moon. Why speak of one and not the other?

Last edited by hueyii; 12-11-2008 at 02:13 PM.
hueyii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2008, 08:44 PM   #7
mu2143
Avalon Senior Member

Ignorance I see .

What nasa is trying to hide is our real history and that we where more advanced
then Atlantis en Lemuria more advanced then Atlantis .

As a civilization we got infiltrated by lieyers who created wars to take controle.
After down fall of Lemuria we started again, but the same **** started to happen again. Before we destroyed our self and others. We (Earth) got quarantined and prefented the destructed wars we where fighting in the days of Lumeria.

If you wanna know how those Cities looked like in the days of Lemuria look at Starwars I & II & III or the Fifth Element. Gives you an Idea!!!!.
mu2143 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2008, 10:27 PM   #8
hueyii
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mu2143 View Post
Ignorance I see .

What nasa is trying to hide is our real history and that we where more advanced
then Atlantis en Lemuria more advanced then Atlantis .

As a civilization we got infiltrated by lieyers who created wars to take controle.
After down fall of Lemuria we started again, but the same **** started to happen again. Before we destroyed our self and others. We (Earth) got quarantined and prefented the destructed wars we where fighting in the days of Lumeria.

If you wanna know how those Cities looked like in the days of Lemuria look at Starwars I & II & III or the Fifth Element. Gives you an Idea!!!!.
Thanks for the compliment.

If NASA was part of some big secret then why has thier budget been reduced and now they face even further cuts? If they had the full funding from secret money like our defense budget does, we would be sending more than probes into space by now dont you think?

I dont see anyone making cuts of our military budget. We know whats really important to our govt just by looking at the govt balance sheet. Your comments are pure speculation with no evidence to back them up. Please offer something besides theory here.

Thanks and may you discover the oneness that we all are.
hueyii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2008, 05:01 AM   #9
Samarkis
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by hueyii View Post
Pretty questionable video. I dont consider it evidence of anything. There are a ton of youtube videos about structures on the moon. Many offer better images than this.

We are most likely not alone, but I fail to see the point of NASA hiding something from us. Can anyone reason this logic out? Wasnt the whole point of space exploration to find evidence of life? Explore space? Wouldnt a find like this guarantee funding forever? They do nothing but cut NASA's budget these days.

In order for all this to have been kept a secret, for about forty years, many people would have to keep thier lips sealed. As we've seen, apollo astronauts are willing to talk about ufos in their last years but I havent heard them talk about structures on the moon. Why speak of one and not the other?
LOL!!!!! "They" use the same logic in regards to people seeing ufo's all the time!!! Why do they say it is swamp gas or something ??? "They" don't want us to know!!! And it isn't for our good not to know!!! I believe the video is very good. Did YOU do your homework and pull up the clips or photo's (from NASA??)and do restorative work on color and contrast??? I think not. I also think that Jack Schmidt or his family would protest if that wasn't his art work for suggested patches for that mission.

I do believe there is MUCH more we still will learn about the moon and Mars and what is on them!!!!!!!!! (According to William Cooper,we have been on Mars and Venus since 1960's!!!!!-That is why the CIA needs the drug trafficing to raise trillions of dollars to feed that project -Bases and personnel!!!!!!)

I for one am so glad that the time for Humanity to graduate to the next evolution is at hand- I am sooooo tired of the shenanagins!!!!! It is time for Humanity to grow up!!!!!!!!

Pls go to www.michaelsharp.org to learn about what is Humanity and what is really going on????? Blessings!!!!!!!
Samarkis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2008, 11:35 PM   #10
Stargazer1965
Hall Monitor

Quote:
Originally Posted by hueyii View Post
Pretty questionable video. I don't consider it evidence of anything. There are a ton of youtube videos about structures on the moon. Many offer better images than this.

We are most likely not alone, but I fail to see the point of NASA hiding something from us. Can anyone reason this logic out? Wasn't the whole point of space exploration to find evidence of life? Explore space? Wouldn't a find like this guarantee funding forever? They do nothing but cut NASA's budget these days.

In order for all this to have been kept a secret, for about forty years, many people would have to keep their lips sealed. As we've seen, Apollo astronauts are willing to talk about UFOs in their last years but I haven't heard them talk about structures on the moon. Why speak of one and not the other?
When Kennedy announced there would be a man on the moon by the end of the decade, he wasn't in the "know" either. In fact the PTB (powers that be) had technology that they could not explain to the public....they couldn't come clean even if they wanted to. They had made first contact under Eisenhower circa 1947 and made "deals" to trade technology for turning a blind eye to abductions. They sold us out. From the time they retracted the Roswell story they have done nothing less than lie every time a breath passed their lips. NASA is a curtain that has had deep Nazi affiliations since it's inception. In my estimations and from everything I've read the public technology is at least 100 years behind the secret technology. One PTB is quoted as saying they are willing to lose a major city than give up the anti-gravity technology they possess. WHY? Because they have things that can change our world ..... for the better. We would not need roads...travel anywhere we wanted on a power source the size of a loaf of bread that would power a city, your home...for nothing. The poor African living in a hut would have fast free electricity...improving his life tremendously. It's about control. Look at that and apply the model that they want control of everything. Apply that model to everything you read and see on TV...then you'll start to understand. Turn off the TV...switch off the radio...Develop your own ideas then use the internet to form an opinion...your opinion...not given to you.

RISE OF THE SOUL
Stargazer1965 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2008, 11:40 PM   #11
Stargazer1965
Hall Monitor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samarkis View Post
LOL!!!!! "They" use the same logic in regards to people seeing ufo's all the time!!! Why do they say it is swamp gas or something ??? "They" don't want us to know!!! And it isn't for our good not to know!!! I believe the video is very good. Did YOU do your homework and pull up the clips or photo's (from NASA??)and do restorative work on color and contrast??? I think not. I also think that Jack Schmidt or his family would protest if that wasn't his art work for suggested patches for that mission.

I do believe there is MUCH more we still will learn about the moon and Mars and what is on them!!!!!!!!! (According to William Cooper,we have been on Mars and Venus since 1960's!!!!!-That is why the CIA needs the drug trafficing to raise trillions of dollars to feed that project -Bases and personnel!!!!!!)

I for one am so glad that the time for Humanity to graduate to the next evolution is at hand- I am sooooo tired of the shenanagins!!!!! It is time for Humanity to grow up!!!!!!!!

Pls go to www.michaelsharp.org to learn about what is Humanity and what is really going on????? Blessings!!!!!!!
Good job on the summary but...let's teach folks and not laugh when we start the lecture. That tends to close minds ..not open them.

Last edited by Kathleen; 02-13-2009 at 05:45 AM. Reason: removed image as it can be seen on this page
Old 12-28-2008, 12:26 AM   #12
eurosceptic
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samarkis View Post
Along with structure of similar to coral castle on the moon!!!!!!!!!!

Amazingly awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Interesting. I also think you mean, Stonehenge?

Last edited by Kathleen; 02-13-2009 at 05:46 AM. Reason: removed image as it can be seen on this page
eurosceptic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2008, 01:27 AM   #13
Stargazer1965
Hall Monitor

Quote:
Originally Posted by eurosceptic View Post
Interesting. I also think you mean, Stonehenge?
Check Wikipedia for the coral castle in Florida........
Old 02-13-2009, 03:21 AM   #14
cway
Avalon Senior Member

Richard Hoagland interviews Jan 20th 2009
http://www.rumormillnewsradio.com/ar...eindexpage.htm
cway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2009, 01:09 AM   #15
Luminari
Avalon Senior Member

Smile Re: Stone hedge structure on Moon!!!

How on Earth (or the moon ) did this get filed under *Spirituality*

Anyway EXCELLENT VIDEO!
Luminari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2009, 03:25 AM   #16
Anchor
Avalon Senior Member

Last edited by Anchor; 05-25-2009 at 03:25 AM. Reason: someone already posted what I said :)
Anchor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2009, 04:01 AM   #17
oldpaganfreak
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anchor View Post
i agree.
oldpaganfreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2009, 04:04 AM   #18
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Is there a mostly secret power struggle going on between humans and reptilians in this solar system...and perhaps throughout the universe? Are there multiple factions on both sides? This thing may be very complex. I'm tending to think that the reptilians have had the upper hand for a long time...and that we are doing their bidding with the secret space program and deep underground military bases. I'm hoping that the powers that be of both the reptilian and human races will decide to unite around the concept of responsible freedom...end the secrecy...and end whatever corruption and atrocities have been occuring for a long, long time. But even if they did this...we might still have to deal with some very angry powers that be from Draco and Orion. They are the ones who will ultimately need to see the light. Who knows...this could be a new beginning for two races who may have been at each other's throats for billions of years. I'm beginning to think this whole universe is highly disfunctional.
This is only speculation. The powers that be don't brief me. They keep me guessing.

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 05-25-2009 at 04:23 AM.
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2009, 06:40 AM   #19
recallone
Avalon Senior Member

NASA is disinformation, plain and simple. When they're official policy on UFO's is to not comment on them, you've just got to be suspicious. The nonsense about them getting their funding cut... That's right alongside this political circus and media reports they feed us. Nonsense, the lot of it.

The amount of money in black projects would blow your mind, hueyii. It's all going towards the same thing - developing bigger, better ways to control the population. And that involves keeping us a good 100 years or so behind them technologically.

I think the moon was put there. Doesn't anyone else find it suspicious that our moon is the only one that never shows its' other side to the planet it orbits. Hmmmm? You gotta give me a realllly good explanation for that one.
recallone is offline   Reply With Quote