Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Unconfirmed News Reports

Notices

Unconfirmed News Reports Please post any unconfirmed/unverified reports here

Old 07-30-2009, 07:01 PM   #76
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Stewart Swerdlow's "Illuminati News"

Quote:
Originally Posted by cosmictexan View Post
Seashore,

This post is very timely. As we are all upset over the recent incidents on PC this post is a grounding point for me. I made a posting first thing this morning and was quite upset when I finished and had to hurry and get ready to go to work and when I was pulling out a shirt to wear I started to grab a orange shirt and something inside said no grab the brown one. After reading your post I now know why I grabbed the brown one. Thanks for the information.
You're welcome.

Yeah I remember getting the info and focusing on it and the fact that it felt right.
Seashore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2009, 01:33 PM   #77
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Stewart's post today:

August 6, 2009
From Russia With....???

Yesterday I reported on Russian nuclear subs that were patroling off the Eastern Coast of the US. That same day, the Russians released photos of Vladimir Putin ,shirtless, on vacation in Siberia, doing "manly" things. They also showed him taking a submarine to bottom of the so-called bottomless Lake Baikal.

All of these images are designed to trigger Romanov programming. The Russians are planning something and have started to awaken their "sleeper" force globally, but especially in the US.

Interesting that the latest shooting, vigilante-style, took place in the Pittsburgh area, known for its heavy Slavic population concentration.
Old 08-08-2009, 02:46 PM   #78
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Stewart's news today:

August 8, 2009
Your Brother's Snitcher

There is an organization now in America, called--WeTip. It is encouraging Americans to spy on their neighbors--Nazi-style, so that we can have "a safer America." It claims--"illegal activity will not be tolerated." Sounds like something out of a futuristic sci-fi film, except it is happening NOW!

In addition, the White House is asking all Americans to report any internet news that gives "false information" about Obama's new health care plan. They have provided an email address at the White House so that you can inform on those against the government. Isn't Mr. Obama a breath of fresh air?

BTW-- a VERY legitimate birth certificate from the Mombasa region of Kenya has surfaced pretty much proving Obama was NOT born in the US. No less than a California congressman is promoting an investigation!

I've heard Alex Jones talking about the fact that programs to get us spying on each other, and children reporting their parents to authorities, are being established.

"False information" about Obama's health plan sounds similar to "hate speech" legislation.

I don't know who the California congressman might be.
Old 08-23-2009, 02:17 PM   #79
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waterman View Post

Having gone to two conferences. It would be my suggestion to invest in something else.

Stewart was not part of Montauk project and I like others wonder how to trust someone that says they are mind controlled. But that is a perfect cover for going to prison for stealing tons of money. Only instead of the devil made me do it, it is the NWO made me do it.

Oh, what I could tell you...... whew..

Quote:
Originally Posted by seashore View Post
How do you know this?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waterman View Post

All this information can be gleaned from the internet which is where Stewart gets most of his information.

As far as how I know, well let's put it this way I like my privacy, and that would be gone if I told you.

You can believe me or not, but let me say this much I've been invited to his house several times.
Help!!

Somebody please help me solve this mystery.

Is it possible with all the public appearances at seminars that Stewart has made, including an appearance along with Duncan Cameron of the Montauk Project, and the videos of those seminars having been public for years; and the books Stewart has written; and the radio interviews that he has done; that he would not have been exposed as a fraud by now if he were a fraud?
Old 08-23-2009, 09:03 PM   #80
Karen
Project Avalon Organizer

Waterman says Stewart was not part of Montauk?

and round and round it goes .... sheeesh ....
Karen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2009, 09:14 PM   #81
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karen View Post

Waterman says Stewart was not part of Montauk?

and round and round it goes .... sheeesh ....
I'm really mystified.

I hope someone can help me out with this!

I need an answer.
Old 08-24-2009, 02:49 AM   #82
Moxie
Avalon Senior Member

Yeah, it's funny, all this technology, all the information out there but no one can find out the truth about anything. I say, take in what you need and leave the rest. What difference does it make if he never was at Montauk. But it is interesting that he doesn't rub elbows w/others that profess to have been there and stays w/the safe premise that he doesn't tell his opinions of any other person's work, rarely states his sources for any of his "news".

But, just like the new threads about being fed up w/Whistleblowers, once you've gleaned & accepted that you've played the victim (which opens up avenues for predators to work you), taken responsibility & your power back, what use is there for any of these people.

He does admit that he doesn't believe that it's possible to deprogram in one lifetime, however Janet does. IF it's true that he was programmed at the level that he professes, I can't see him EVER deprogramming because the maze is too well placed.

Personally? I don't give him any more of my money. I've also had negative experiences that I will not elaborate about. And I've also heard about other people's experiences. AND. get this: there are alot of his "followers" who are actually afraid of him, that he has ability to "see" you and affect your life, BUT they continue to follow him, go figure.
Moxie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2009, 03:42 AM   #83
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moxie View Post
...What difference does it make if he never was at Montauk ...
It makes a big difference to me. If I find out he was not, I will stop relying on him as a source of inside information. I'll also want to re-think what I've learned from him.

Quote:
... But it is interesting that he doesn't rub elbows w/others that profess to have been there ...
Don't know what you mean here. He does have the seminar that took place right after 9-11 where he's got Duncan Cameron sitting behind him.

Quote:
... stays w/the safe premise that he doesn't tell his opinions of any other person's work ...
I don't see anything wrong with this.

Quote:
... rarely states his sources for any of his "news"...
I've recently read that it's just the mainstream media and what he's doing with his daily news is simply interpreting the news according to his concept of the Illuminati's agenda.

Quote:
... what use is there for any of these people...
I think there is an ongoing need for their perspective to help interpret events that are unfolding.

I also really want to know the truth about this because I think insight will be gained on specific techniques for how to not be duped.
Old 09-03-2009, 01:29 PM   #84
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Stewart's news is interesting today:

"September 3, 2009
Finally Laid To Rest

Michael Jackson will finally be interred in a vault in Glendale, California tonight, 70 days after his death. His mausoleum mates include W.C. Fields, Carole Lombard and Clark Gable.

It is interesting that so much time has passed since his death until this burial. It is also interesting that his final ceremony comes amidst one of the largest fires in LA history. It is all quite ritualistic.

The number "70" is symbolic in ancient Israel. It represented the "years of a man's life". It also represents the completion of a cycle. The end of a programming icon.

Soon, a new icon will take his place. Who will it be?"
Old 09-03-2009, 03:29 PM   #85
Moxie
Avalon Senior Member

The bottom line from what we can learn from him is ridding self of victim mentality.
As far as his methods to hyperspace techniques, protection techniques etc.. how would one ever know if these are True?

I've studied up on his work, I've studied some w/Drunvalo and now, Anna Hayes.. there are serious challenges among just these three.

One's own Higher Self being a direct route, however, when you consider that you are duped (and we all are & have been), how does a duped person rise out of that state? How does the mind of a deceived person use his own mind to find the way out when the definition of deceived is not knowing one is? Is this not why we look to others?

I'm a solution oriented person and I've been influenced by countless 'insiders' 'evolved persons'... and, between them all, there are threads they all agree on, that of DNA, and how to activate the higher strands.... to regain our birthright, to remain immune to electromagnetics/ HAARP and such. How to activate the DNA is where they disagree. The chakras, the spin, you name it, there is fundamental disagreement.

I too keep in touch w/all of them, drop in to stay updated. The rabbit hole is very deep. I want to know why these 'top dogs' don't get together, band together to sort it all out? Each one thinks they have the truth, get what I'm saying?

A sincere, willing heart would welcome finding out how and where they are mislead.
Moxie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2009, 05:06 PM   #86
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moxie
As far as his methods to hyperspace techniques, protection techniques etc.. how would one ever know if these are True?
I have his book The Healer's Handbook: A Journey into Hyperspace. Although I have never applied what's in the book to my own life, I think it is interesting to be exposed to. However, I can only read it in short intervals! My mind gets boggled. I don't really relate to it very much.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moxie
How does the mind of a deceived person use his own mind to find the way out when the definition of deceived is not knowing one is? Is this not why we look to others?
I certainly need the help of others to understand how I have been deceived. I can't figure it all out by myself.

Additionally, I think we all need to maintain the ability to admit to ourselves that we have been deceived.

I think our task is to take it upon ourselves to search for the truth, using both our intellect and our intuition. Go to sources outside ourselves, but evaluate those sources within ourselves.
Old 09-13-2009, 01:39 PM   #87
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Stewart's perspective today:

"September 13, 2009
More Israeli Mystery

Now Israeli PM Netanyahu is off to Egypt to meet privately with Egyptian President Mubarak, supposedly about the peace process between the 2 countries. However, no reporters are allowed, not even Special US Mideast Envoy Mitchell!

Whenever no journalists are present, that is a sign that the meeting is about something other than what the media has been told. In light of Netanyahu's secret meeting in Moscow last week, it appears that the Israelis are up to something VERY big and need the cooperation and support or non-interference of the 2 most important factors in the region--Russia and Egypt.

Most likely, this is about Iran. The Israelis released 2 diversion stories this week as well--one about ancient coins found from Roman uprisings and the other about an ancient synagogue in Galilee. The locations and finds in the stories are messages to certain intelligence services and individuals.

Should be interesting real soon.........."
Old 09-18-2009, 02:18 PM   #88
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Stewart's post for today:

"September 18, 2009
New Holograms

Japanese scientists have developed a new type of holographic technology that can actually be felt as well as seen. This adds a whole new dimension to the Blue Beam Project.

Imagine seeing Jesus walk the streets and actually be able to touch him, even though he is a hologram? What would people think and believe?

This corroborates the story I reported last year of the meteor hologram in Australia that was seen on radar, exploded on the ground with loud noise and yet nothing was there.

Blue Beam will confuse everyone now as to what is physically real and what is an illusion."
Old 09-18-2009, 03:13 PM   #89
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seashore View Post

Stewart's post for today:

"September 18, 2009
New Holograms

Japanese scientists have developed a new type of holographic technology that can actually be felt as well as seen...
Maybe this Reuters article is where Stewart got this from:

http://www.reuters.com/article/lifes...58F1KP20090916
Old 10-03-2009, 02:31 PM   #90
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Stewart's post is interesting again today:

"October 3, 2009
True History--Finally!

Anthropologists and biologists have been studying a skeleton unearthed in Ethiopia that is about 4.4 million years old. It is our ancient ancestor, according to them.

What is proves is that apes actually descended from humans, rather than the other way around. This is what I have stated in my work many times.

Human biology has not changed very much over those years, while chimpanzees and other simians have evolved different body types. They have different internal structures that are relatively "new" compared to humanity.

This also explains why we never find chimpanzee or gorilla fossils--they just have not been around that long!"
Old 10-17-2009, 05:32 PM   #91
NicholaQuinn
Avalon Senior Member

Blue Blood, True Blood by Stewart Swerdlow is a brilliant book
NicholaQuinn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2009, 05:51 PM   #92
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by NicholaQuinn View Post
Blue Blood, True Blood by Stewart Swerdlow is a brilliant book
I agree with you. I quote from it often here on the forum.
Old 10-25-2009, 10:43 AM   #93
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Here is a statement included in today's news:

"Maybe they were under the guidance of UFO's who took control of their minds, electronic devices, and planes…what do YOU think?? Preparation for Staged Alien Invasion? Illuminati Ritual?"
Old 10-30-2009, 09:08 AM   #94
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

A good point from Stewart about how the public can be manipulated in today's news (30 Oct 2009):

"H1N1 Vaccine Fury

People waiting in long lines for their flu shots are furious that one segment of the population is getting their shots without the long wait—prisoners who fall into high-risk categories for the swine flu will get their shots while members of the general public must wait until more of the 'precious doses' are available.

'If you want to get people angry, tell them someone in prison for a very violent felony is going to get it before their grandmother in a nursing home,' commented the vice-chairman of the Public Health Committee, Massachusetts State Senator Mark Montigny. Sounds like someone has done their homework about how to work up the general populace—and get them to race to the flu shot lines before 'their' dose is given to a criminal!"
Old 11-06-2009, 04:11 PM   #95
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

An important post for November 6, 2009. I believe this is probably true:

"Ft. Hood Massacre

A military psychiatrist, Major Hasan, an American of Jordanian descent, killed 13 people at Ft. Hood, Texas. This is the largest military base possibly in the world.

The Major was a graduate of Virginia Tech, now well-known for its attack by a Korean mind-controlled student a while back. This university is also near the CIA/ NSA training camps.

While the government will attempt to prove that Hasan was actually being guided by Arab militant groups, he is an 'Assassin/ Vigilante' programmed person. His act was orchestrated by the Illuminati in order to bump up missions against fundamentalists in Central Asia.

It is very possible that links to Iran will be found and there may be an entire cadre of such '3rd column' infiltrators within the US and Western Europe. These domestic attacks have only just begun."
Old 11-10-2009, 03:44 AM   #96
eleni
Avalon Senior Member

That Fort Hood massacre was so transparent to me......I can't believe the general pop is going to buy this but am sure most will........
eleni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2009, 11:49 AM   #97
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

it is a shame that only a bunch of people in the whole world realize that....
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2009, 12:55 PM   #98
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

I have Stewart's DVD Conspiracy Con 2006 & 2007. In his lecture for 2006, "Mind-Control to Mind-Patrol-Montauk & Beyond," he maps out in detail various mind-control programs.

He said that there were approximately 130,000,000 people world-wide at that time who were specifically mind-controlled to perform certain functions.

He also said that the Illuminati themselves are specifically programmed to carry out functions. They believe in it for themselves.
Old 11-10-2009, 03:21 PM   #99
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

The times we live in...

For November 10, 2009:

"New Insignias

New troop insignias given to US soldiers bear the entire continent and reflect UN colors on the arm patches. We are witnessing the establishment of the North American Union under the auspices of the United Nations.

You will be seeing logos like this from now on throughout North America."

Old 11-10-2009, 04:06 PM   #100
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

In that emblem i can see a dome similar to those on Muslim temples...The letter A..a pyramid or that famous Illuminati 'compass"...
the eagle is holding arrows and an olive twig, I believe, which probably signifies war or peace....

Last edited by burgundia; 11-10-2009 at 04:13 PM.
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote