Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Future Talk > Visions of the Future

Notices

Visions of the Future Visions of the future, What are you seeing? Thoughts, Dreams, Intuition....

Old 02-17-2010, 09:43 PM   #126
viking
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: The Phoenix Journals

Please read...

Ye ones will either be prepared and withstand the time of massive deprivation or ye shall be secured elsewhere until recovery necessary for safety in thy returning.

ESU JESUS SANANDA July 25, 1989

"..."After great misery for mankind an even greater approaches—WHEN THE GREAT CYCLE OF THE CENTURIES—is renewed, it will rain blood, milk, famine, war and disease: In the sky will be seen a fire, dragging a trail of sparks." This will represent the Wormwood of thy Holy book. It will be the relief orb for a great migration of Earth people. Great damage will be inflicted on the place of America for there will ensue an age of "nuclear winter" whereby the sun is darkened and no thing can grow. Ye ones will either be prepared and withstand the time of massive deprivation or ye shall be secured elsewhere until recovery necessary for safety in thy returning.

THE SEVEN YEAR COUNTDOWN

Ye will very soon be watching for a second "sun" to be visible. It will be noted and will remain visible for some seven days of your timing. This will be a sign unto mine ones that thy seven-year countdown has begun. Ye will know ’tis ME. ..."

Resource: 'SPIRAL TO ECONOMIC DISASTER" LIFEBOAT MEASURES -- IF YOU ACT NOW', Chapter 8, Page 65-66, Phoenix Journal 4.

RM: According to the video below, the first sightings of a second "sun" occurred in Oct. 2003. Are these 2003 sightings around the world the same as foretold by Sananda of a second "sun" in the quotation above? Was a seven year countdown begun in Oct. of 2003 by the Governor of this earth, Sananda? The culmination of a seven year countdown from that date is Oct. 2010. If this is correct, do we each have eight months, perhaps, to prepare and make final decisions; will I stay or will I go?

Video entitled: Nibiru Segundo Sol Cassia Eller Hercolobus Planet X Nemesis Absinto 2012

[D: This is NOT Niburu, Planet X, or Nemesis.]

VIEW VIDEO:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aw00RRSY4RQ

Esu Jesus Sananda continues:

"... As ye ones in receiving of this directed message are within the United States of America, I shall share some other prophecies of this great seer which were removed and forbidden circulation by the political wardens.

"In the West, blood runs in streets, night screams out. A populace outraged. Men in warrior garb strike out; Security dies. Victims battle helplessly, but the warriors are supreme in a new dark age of terrible chicanery." Ah so.

Is it not so that ye are in the midst of crime in thy country that it is like the rockets into thy sky—out of control and out of reach of rectification? Criminals will strike out against helpless victims everywhere and the elderly will be targets for the thieves and the blood flows in the streets as the criminal gangs, even unto the children, kill and mutilate. Your law enforcement agencies no longer can contain nor buffer between the criminal and the citizen, especially in thy cities of density. The population will be outraged, but also powerless to stop the hordes of savages who will descend on you with their guns and knives.

And why? "The second millennium minus ten, in the West, multitudes in vertigo. Disorientation reigns among all. A flower to blame. Graves overflow with the young. A royal decree fails and leaders among the ruins. Contamination is everywhere; the land, air and sea is spoiled. Invisible clouds descend on the multitude, unaware. Insidious death. Sickness. Engines of power grind into red dust, acid from the heavens, and a universal color fades."

Pretty blunt without my input, isn’t it? Have ye not a population almost totally dependent on drugs? Narcotics as ye call them will replace alcohol liquor and will cause millions to perish from abuse or crime association therewith. Do ye not think ye are headed to this irreversible point by thy 1990? Do ye not note the pollution which grows daily? The people of the earth will be sick most of the time as ye move along for ye poison thy air with particulate that floats upon the air currents for thousands of miles. Acid from the heavens? I think this needs very little comment.

What of the engines of power grinding into red dust? Well, suffice it to say that when ye have no fuel to run thy factories, machines and other energy-burning engines, ye will cease to be able to use them and this commodity will become so valuable that much bloodshed will happen. Ye will turn again unto the deadliest of all—nuclear, and by this time the criminal element and abuse of substance will be so great that the invisible cloud will contaminate thy country in widespread measure. The physical bodies will deteriorate from radiation poison and it will seep into thy water and thy food stuffs. The blue color of thy heavens will be clouded and distorted by all manner of products.

The flower referred to is the hemp plant and thy opium poppies from whence comes thy most addictive narcotics. Ye are in it, beloved ones, do not hide thine eyes—YE ARE IN IT!

TREASURIES SINK

What of: "The Occident reels. A new revolution, bloodless, engulfs the multitudes. Levies oppress. Leaders quake as the royal coffers are bare and great gold treasuries sink and a comet two years past has crossed the sky." When did Halley’s Comet traverse thy skies? Would it by any chance have been in 1986? What would two years past indicate? 1988 perhaps? Treasuries sink? Debtor nations out of control—thy own in certain collapse—open thine eyes! Do ye not think the levies will be more and more oppressive? There will be a day when the people can no longer pay of taxes and an overwhelming revolt of non-payment will strike your nation. All thy reserves of precious metals (gold) shall be taken from thy storehouses and exhausted in an attempt to save of thy government political center. It will only purchase of thee a tiny bit of "time", it will not alter the course of the path.

THE FALL OF ISRAEL

Let us now consider for a moment, the state of Jewish Israel which ye ones saw fit to reestablish in thy 1948. "A spit of land in the midst of sand and water arms itself against mighty hordes. Robed men descend enmasse masse. Thunderbolts. Lightning. The arrogance of the few melts. Blue waters claim a once powerful nation."

So be it and Selah! Look to your maps. Look to the state of Israel and cast thy minds to that which has already been given unto you even this day. Ye will see in the MidEast, that Israel is really a spit of land with water on one side and sand on the other. It has armed itself against the enemies it has, and is the fourth largest military might in the world in your day. The robed ones will descend upon her and all the arms available cannot save her. Nothing is enough against the hordes of robed ones descending on her. Thunderbolts and lightening are the weapons of war. Israel will be lost and then those who participate will be driven into the ocean—and so it will continue!

DELIVERANCE FOR MOTHER EARTH

Beloved ones, little is the world of men; small indeed is the Earth—yet precious in Our sight, for the Earth surely is a willing servant of the Lord. For long has she been in bondage, and long has she suffered. Long has she served in the capacity of the Footstool of the Father; for long has she served in the capacity of asylum and laboratory, and she is now in quarantine, yet she shall be delivered out. She shall be cleansed and brought out of bondage, and once again she shall send forth Her radiance into the forests of the universe; she shall be a shining orb. She shall bring forth a new generation, and it shall serve The Father and therein she shall know great joy and there will be great rejoicing within the heavenly realms. I tell you surely, the Earth has travailed long in Her sorrow and pain. Now she shall be delivered up.

She shall be delivered up. Be aware of her travail and be prepared to share her joy. Be ones which have suffered and pained with her and ones which shall also be delivered, for it is now come when the Light shall consume the darkness, and the Light shall go forth and all creatures shall be made new. They shall be as they were created to be, for they shall no longer be as the ones bound in darkness. This is mine word upon which I place mine seal this day.

Ye shall rise as on wings of dawn and you shall have the Rod of Power, and it shall serve you true and well. Be as ones in alertness and let peace be within you. MINE PEACE I GIVE UNTO YOU THAT YOU NOT PULL FROM ME IN FEAR AND TRIBULATION. I AM THY ROCK. SO BE IT AND SELAH.

I AM THAT I AM. I AM ESU JESUS IMMANUEL SANANDA

I SHALL FERRY YOU THROUGH THE PASSAGE"

Resource: 'SPIRAL TO ECONOMIC DISASTER LIFE - BOAT MEASURES IF YOU ACT NOW', Chapter 8, Page 66-68, Phoenix Journal 4.

viking
viking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2010, 07:42 PM   #127
viking
Avalon Senior Member

Hatonn...Truth will set you free...

HATONN: There are man-made UFOs (German, American, Russian) and those of the Hosts. Very big difference. The first difference is numbers: the Hosts of Space Command have over a million craft in the vicinity of your earth—one is larger than the planet itself.

UFOS
This is where it starts, precious ones, the grandest
cover-up in the history of a planet. And, believe it or
not, this happens time after time on all planets where
human beings live who have Free Will Choice. And
once again it has taken you two-thousand years—just
like Esu Immanuel/Sananda (“Jesus”) told you—to
bring yourselves to the brink of destruction. Chelas,
believe me, it takes a lot of mischief-making to selfdestruct
a planet. My, how busy you have been.
“Jesus”, God’s Hosts, AND YOU ARE EXTRATERRESTRIALS!
You still seem to think the
universe revolves around this little blue-green emerald
of yours in space (heaven). Friends, you still think the
world is flat. You do not know that there are in your
own Milky Way galaxy, where your sun and planet
swims, 187 BILLION INHABITED PLANETS WITH
BEINGS ON THEM LIKE YOU!

What do you think
this knowledge will do to your earth if it were made
known? All those who control you through money,
religion, wars, RACE CONFLICTS—they would lose
their power overnight. And that is something your
adversary is not willing to do without a fight.
Books (several dozen!) have been removed from your
Holy Bible, ancient writings and picture-texts have
been hidden from you, AND PEOPLE HAVE BEEN
BRUTALLY MURDERED to keep the secret of
secrets from you. And why not? It is just your souls
and spiritual salvation at stake. “Jesus” came here to
tell you that. The secret scrolls and the clay tablets
you found in BAGHDAD(!!) tell you that. And you
thought it was just over oil. Those planes flew
straight to Baghdad to bomb the places those
Sumerian texts were being kept so you ones wouldn’t
see them.
The entire drug trade is for funding to keep UFOs out
of the public awareness except the image that the
elite (your deadly adversary) wants you to have.
You have many portrayals of UFOs and
extraterrestrials in your visual and print media, but
there are two portrayals you are not allowed. The first
is of humans like you flying SILVER DISCS like the
ones portrayed in the motion picture “The Day The
Earth Stood Still” and the 1960’s television show
“Lost In Space”. That is a no-no concept for you to
have because it will be harder to fool you into
thinking only “little green men from Mars” do that.
The other portrayal not allowed is of “Jesus” riding to
Syria inside a “metallic light orb”, or “Silver Cloud”,
and “Chariots of Fire” parting the Red Sea. The
church would not stand for such a truthful blow. Are
the lights starting to come on? Or at least flicker a
bit? Your adversary is controlling you through fear
and superstition. You see, you-the-masses are no
different from the “bush people” you manipulate and
frighten with your airplanes and modern technology.
This is why you have “secret governments”, so the
masses can be fooled. If David Copperfield showed
you how he does his magic, no one would PAY to see
it. Your whole world is a carefully crafted illusion to
get you under control. And it has worked, to now, in
perfection.
There are man-made UFOs (German, American,
Russian) and those of the Hosts. Very big difference.
The first difference is numbers: the Hosts of Space
Command have over a million craft in the vicinity of
your earth—one is larger than the planet itself.

Hatonn

viking
Old 02-22-2010, 08:22 PM   #128
viking
Avalon Senior Member

Please read...

But again, your presumption is incorrect. Dead or alive, you will be lifted off this orb, for this orb will be evacuated.

THREE CATACLYSMS WHICH WILL TRIGGER AN EVACUATION

MAJOR POLE SHIFT Ashtar: Your planet is in imminent crisis, of cataclysmic upheavals because of disruptions in the magnetic field. A major pole shift will cause massive changes and destruction to the surface of the planet, including great tidal waves that will lash your coastlines, great earthquakes causing severe shifting of entire tectonic plates, massive volcanic eruptions over widespread areas, windstorms of unprecedented velocities, and abrupt climate changes in many areas. Portions of your continents will split and sink, while other portions will be thrusted upwards.

NUCLEAR WAR Ashtar: It will not be permitted except on a limited basis contained within your confines. Nuclear detonations not only kill the human body, but also severely damage the soul energy matter and inflict tremendous trauma to that soul entity. ...We have been granted permission to stop all nuclear devices destined for our realms of space beyond one-hundred fifty miles from your surface.

PULVERIZATION OF THE PLANET Hatonn: You now have particle-beam weapons that can pulverize your planet in 15 minutes. Ashtar: Your governments are hostile. We are convinced that there is deliberate determination to extinguish humanity and turn your planet into a burned out cinder or a gaseous ball of energy.

TIMING CLUES

Sananda: Ye will very soon be watching for a second "sun" to be visible. It will be noted and will remain visible for some seven days of your timing. This will be a sign unto mine ones that thy seven-year countdown has begun. Ye will know ’tis ME. [RM: According to a video (url: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aw00RRSY4RQ ), the first sightings of a second "sun" occurred in early Oct. 2003.]

Resource: Phoenix Journal 4, 'SPIRAL TO ECONOMIC DISASTER" LIFEBOAT MEASURES -- IF YOU ACT NOW', Chapter 8, Page 65-66.

Hatonn: [RM: Hatonn is speaking of Earth's imminent passage into the Great Barrier, a 2,000 year period called "The Age of Light", also referred to as the Photon belt] ...Suddenly you're going to hit a big null time; yes you are. But that Great Barrier, and that's what its called--the Great Barrier, is scheduled somewhere down the line and you are moving at a given speed; its scheduled to hit you, depending on what you do, between 2010 and 2013.

Resource: Audio cassette tape entitled "7-26-92 - Hatonn #3".

Rocky Montana

Phoenix Journal #3

'SPACE--GATE THE VEIL REMOVED'

APPENDIX VI

REC #1 ESU JESUS SANANDA

TUE., AUG. 1, 1989 7:00 A.M. YEAR 2, DAY 350

TAKE HEED

Let us speak today of practical things. Ye ones spend of your time pondering and predicting those things which remain only "speculation" to your minds. You wonder what the Christ meant here and what the Christ meant there, etc. The time has arrived, chelas, that if you ask Me, the Christ, "What meaning has this?" I shall be most happy to respond.

Let us clear of a few matters firstly, however. The majority of ones on your dense placement who claim to be the "body" (church) of God and Christians are NOT. Further, there are great penalties which shall be meted forth to the shepherds of the "churches" which have misled and misdirected. Ye who have set yourselves up as "teachers" and teach wrongly bear great price upon thy heads. When one moves from teaching the pure LAWS OF THE CREATION into teaching of the PERCEIVED and MISPRONOUNCED LAWS OF VOTED-UPON LAWS OF SOME GOD OR OTHER, AS ESTABLISHED BY THE DOCTRINE OF 'MAN', HE IS IN MOST DRASTIC CIRCUMSTANCE, FOR HE HAS PULLED BOTH HIMSELF AND HIS BRETHREN DOWN. THE LAWS OF CREATION ARE MOST SIMPLISTIC AND ANY DEVIATION THEREFROM IS "BREAKING" THE LAW. THE LAWS OF CREATION ARE NOT VOTED UPON BY COMMITTEE NOR AMENDMENTS TO THE CONSTITUTION. AND, BROTHERS, IT IS THROUGH THE ADHERENCE TO THE LAWS OF CREATION, NOT THE LAWS OF A CHURCH DOCTRINE, WHICH WILL GET YOU TO LIFT OFF.

EVACUATION

But again, your presumption is incorrect. Dead or alive, you will be lifted off this orb, for this orb will be evacuated. It is the manner and placement which really interests you. The darkest son of Satan is going to be lifted off, "raptured" if you please, but he surely won't be in the liking and enjoyment thereof. Father God Wakan (Sacred), with The Creation, has prepared a place for the most fallen brethren and transitions (transportations) are already well underway of both Mine ones and Satan's church. Further, the Astral planes of your planet are all but empty except for the few souls who are caught in the inability of "living" ones to release of them for one reason or another. None are taken without free will choice of movement. This is why I most earnestly plead with you to release, in thy hearts, those ones who have moved from the density of earth 'visible' format unto the invisible dimensions that they can be placed in the proper 'safe' location for their security. There is every probability that man will unleash nuclear confrontation; also, there will be spillage of radioactive materials from your foolish power stations in upheaval of earth fractionating. DEATH OF BODY BY NUCLEAR IMPACT DAMAGES THE VERY ESSENCE OF SOUL STRUCTURE. THEREFORE, SOULS WHO ARE CAUGHT IN YOUR ATMOSPHERE AT SUCH TIME STAND TO BE BADLY DAMAGED, AND REMEMBER, DEAR ONES, THESE INCARNATE ENERGIES HAVE NO CONTROL OF THEMSELVES AT PASSAGE FROM HUMAN FORMAT INTO ETHEREAL FREQUENCY, IF THEY CHANGE DIMENSION IN CONFUSION. YOU PRECIOUS CHILDREN HAVE SO MUCH TO LEARN.

Oh you don't want to go? Well, so be it. You wish to "be counted out" for you have your "future" planned? I am speaking of your future. Upon this orb it is going to be a rather nasty "future", if at all. I sit high enough above thee that I can see both ends of the roadway. I also most surely reassure you that if you choose not to "lift-off" ye will be left to experience whatever comes down that roadway! SO BE IT!

It is your future that we speak of here and of which I spoke of a blink of an eye ago--two thousand years, I believe you count of it.

I said, "Let not your heart be troubled; believe in God, believe in The Creation and also in Me. In My Father's house are many dwelling places; if it were not so, I would have told you; for I go to prepare a place for you. And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you to Myself; that where I am, there you may be also." So be it and Selah. I did mine portion, did you do yours?

To avoid confusion we will refer to the event when those who believe on Me will mysteriously "meet me" in the air somewhere. Let us call it the big "pick up"; well, I would wish it would be "big", but most will still be trying to figure out what it means and miss the ship--space ship!

VIBRATIONAL TUNING

I told you long ago, very important facts about the "pick up". THERE MUST BE CHANGES IN YOUR DENSE BODIES OF FLESH AND BLOOD IN ORDER TO WITHSTAND THE VIBRATIONAL CHANGES OF TRAVELING IN A BEAM OF LIGHT. SIMPLE PHYSICS, FRIENDS. SIMPLE PHYSICS. THEREFORE, WE WORK WITH YE ONES OF MINE CONSTANTLY; DAY AND NIGHT TO CHANGE AND UPGRADE THOSE FREQUENCIES. THOSE WHO DECIDE AT THE HOUR TWELVE AT POINT OF LIFT-OFF TO GO WITH US, RUN GREAT RISK OF PHYSICAL DAMAGE, PROBABLY SEPARATION OF EARTH HUMAN FORMAT INTO ESSENCE. MINE EFFORT IS TO PULL YOU OFF INTACT. BUT FOR THAT, YOU MUST PREPARE YOURSELVES.

For a year and a half I have been transporting Dharma back and forth in human format and it is still most hard on her. You pick up air bubbles in your audio system, pressure compression in your gastro-intestinal system and all sorts of things happen within your fuel lines (circulatory system). God is "unlimited", but you are most "limited". So be it and Selah. How do you get on the training program? You go within where God dwells and ask permission. If you are sincere, He hands you over to My circuit and you get immediately placed on my "lift off" charter book and together, we start training. You see, your God mind can do anything and all things--but it must know what it is supposed to be doing. Well, in this instance, it is supposed to be getting you vibrationally changed that you might make it nicely through a beam of light. One of the largest portions of that place which is prepared for you for transportation is a "hospital" unit and much help is standing by on both Earth and aboard to help the late comers mend their wounds. You ones want to make mystical hocus pocus of everything--nay, nay--soul essence is light, so it goes most naturally; the physical flesh and bone body has to be trained by the soul mind itself to respond on command.

It is like this, dear hearts, you ones who turn away these writings in the name of "it cannot be", are throwing away your transition instruction sheet. Did you not believe you would be given your transition instruction? Who did you think would bring or disperse them? BETTER LOOK AGAIN--THAT OLD "I DON'T KNOW" WON'T CUT IT AT "PICK UP", I ASSURE YOU UNEQUIVOCALLY. FURTHER, IF IT WERE NOT COMING ALONG "SOON" YE WOULD NOT BE GETTING OF IT NOW. THIS ALSO MEANS, DEAR HEARTS, THAT SOME OF ME AND MINE WILL BE COMING ALONG THAT YOU MIGHT REASSURE YOURSELVES THAT WE ARE "REAL" AND CAN GET WITH THE PROGRAM, SO BE IT. DON'T BE CAUGHT DEAD (SLEEPING) WHEN WE SHOW UP, BELOVED ONES, BE ALIVE (AWAKE) AND ON THY TOES IN ALERTNESS, PLEASE. I WALK IN BEAUTY AND GLORY: COME WALK WITH ME, PLEASE FOR I HAVE RESERVED A PLACE FOR YOU IF YOU WILL BUT ACCEPT OF THE TICKET--ESCROW IS ABOUT TO CLOSE!

STAY AWAKE, THE TIME DRAWS NIGH

The great "mystery" of all this is exactly what it says by definition: "mystery" means: something which has not been revealed before. Well, it is now being revealed, therefore, it will no longer be a mystery if you will stop preaching such nonsense as the devil angels wish to have you teach. No more mysteries--conscious, physical reality is going to fall all over you, if you reach out and take it--it will not be shoved down thy throats like a dose of medicine.

The trumpet blast? Oh yes, it will be and you are about ready for the "last" one. Gabriel, is most attached to Me and to ye. More attached than many of you are willing to believe. Head Archangel with the timing clock awaiting the countdown of God when man has gone the last foolish mile and The Creation is ready to swing into full action. You better be staying awake for the "time" segment will be most tiny--no waiting at that point for you to be in indecision and pondering--fifteen minutes, by your clocks! Half an hour at the maximum. There will be more than one opportunity, but those on the first migration are the wisest, for they are the ones who will not scorch their toesies. Those of the last migration will have endured or fallen, in the tribulation and chaos. So be it, beloved of Me--check your watches and set thy timers. I suggest you get thy training programs under way. You will be given opportunity but you must accept it and stop of the denial. You will be given proof, but it will likewise be discounted, so you who await ME better check all things out very carefully, VERY CAREFULLY INDEED. THIS LITTLE SCRIBE HAS NAUGHT TO GAIN BY BRINGING THIS OUT AND JUST ABOUT EVERYTHING EARTHLY TO LOSE. SHE HAS BEEN AROUND YOUR PLACE FOR ALMOST SIXTY YEARS, SO SHE IS NOT A LITTLE CHILD PLAYING MIND GAMES. SO BE IT AND SELAH; LET HIM WHO HAS EARS TO HEAR--HEAR, AND HIM WHO HAS EYES TO SEE--SEE! ON THESE WORDS I PLACE MY SEAL.

Let us close this portion, Dharma, as I am being summoned. Your place is in most critical physical circumstance. Your Middle Eastern Holy lands are about to detonate. May God walk with you for such a time is ahead if you heed ME not. Mine very BEING weeps for Man and I plead with you to hear Me for I have thy place of safety if ye will but choose of it.

IN REVERENCE AND ADORATION OF SOLEM ALUM SOLEM; I AM. I AM THINE ELDER BROTHER COME TO TAKE YOU TO SAFETY AND BRING YOU HOME. SO BE IT FOR SO IT IS WRITTEN. AMEN, ADONAI, SALU--AHO.

Phoenix Journal #5

'FROM HERE TO ARMAGEDDON--I Am Ashtar'

from CHAPTERS 3, 4, 5

SANANDA SPEAKS

"Those who come IN MY Name go from heart, sealing them against that day and marking them for deliverance and safety from all that would destroy.

"So, I shall call unto those who follow Me, to listen to the voices of these who come from others worlds and harden not your hearts against their words nor practices. Rather, lift up LOVE UNTO THEM AND DESIRE FOR THEIR COMING, FOR THEY ARE THE ANGELS OF THE HARVEST!

"I AM SANANDA WHO NOW SPEAKS AND THIS IS MY MESSAGE TO THE WORLD! HEED IT MOST CAREFULLY FOR YOU ARE WITHIN THE TIME ALLOTTED FOR THY TRANSITION. WHO WILL RECOGNIZE OF ME? TAKE NOTE OF THAT WHICH MINE COMMANDERS SHARE WITH THEE FOR YOUR DAYS ARE NUMBERED. WILL YOU COME HOME WITH ME OR WILL YE BE TOO LONG IN THE LOITERING? I PLACE MINE SEAL AND THE SEAL OF ATON UPON THESE MESSAGES THAT YOU DO NOT MISUNDERSTAND THAT WHICH HAS COME INTO THY PERSONAL GRASP."

WHO IS ASHTAR?

I am labeled "Ashtar" by the Central Sun Hierarchy, for that is the planet of my original manifestation. ...I am an etheric being. ...I have been around for a very, very long time. ...I serve a very high involvement as a member of the Councils scattered throughout the Universal Sector, serving in an advisory capacity at strategic levels of intergalactic affairs. I share responsibility with Esu Immanuel (Jesus) Sananda for the airborne division of the Brotherhood of Light.

The Christ Teacher of this galaxy is my Beloved Commander in Chief, and His Word is my Law. To Him I have pledged my service. I am but a leader chosen by Him to fulfill the Program of Light for Earth Transition through the flight commands of the Great Brotherhood. Part of that mission is to return the Master to your planet and collect His people. I commanded the ship which bore his soul energy to your place for His Earth Experience some two thousand years prior to present calendar.

MORE ABOUT OUR MISSION

I will speak now about our mission. Your planet is in imminent crisis, of cataclysmic upheavals because of disruptions in the magnetic field. Vibration havoc is all about you--let us call it vibrational terrorism. You are plagued by all the prophetic realizations of the ending great cycle. Your world is overflowed with hatred one to another, wars, murder and your nuclear experiments have all but eliminated any balance in your vortices.

There is already a slow slippage of your poles and it will continue to tilt further on its axis. This will cause massive changes and destruction to the surface of your planet through resulting earthquakes, tidal waves, volcanoes and windstorms of unprecedented velocities. We are granted limited intercession to allow for "holding" in our energy networks, your planet in somewhat, stable support. We were, however, required to withdraw the ring of energy generators (ships) from your mid belt in your 1988, March. At the same time our commanders were required to remove constant stabilization of your major fault systems. Local and isolated intervention is allowed on emergency status as with your San Andreas and other localized slippage points. This is to allow arrangements for placing foundations of survival placements outside the coastal areas. It is most complicated indeed. Further, it is not given to me the right to speak of these things in this document.

(You have heard it before that the earth is a living organism, and this is true. What you may not be aware of is, at this point in her evolution, Earth Shan is involved in a cleansing and birthing process.) Let us say that the world fetus is grown unto birthing. The surrounding container walls have thinned. The uterine structure is stressed to bursting, the cervix is thinned and effacing. You are no longer resting in security and safety. Further, you have just about depleted all the available life sustaining substances within your container--the birthing is at hand!

YOUR GOVERNMENTS ARE HOSTILE

We have revealed ourselves to many various individuals on the planet. We attend your high level summit meetings. We have thousands of representatives walking, working and living among you NOW! Some of you may recognize them, most will not until you come into harmony of circuitry.

All ones in The Alliance for Peace from the Intergalactic Council are forbidden to interfere in the affairs of the souls of any planet and their evolution without the approval of the government(s) of that planet. ...THE ONLY EXCEPTION IS WHEN THE LAWS OF THE UNIVERSE ARE VIOLATED, WE MAY INTERFERE WITH THE OTHER MEMBERS OF THE UNIVERSE.

One example is nuclear powered war. It will not be permitted except on a limited basis contained within your confines. Nuclear detonations not only kill the human body, but also severely damage the soul energy matter and inflict tremendous trauma to that soul entity. As a matter of fact, along with your games comes, now, the ability to KILL SOUL MATTER. Atomic war is one of the three cataclysms which will trigger your evacuation from the planet Earth!

We have worked with your government(s) in an effort to assist through advanced technology, but we are continually met with hostility. We are often fired upon with your silly missiles. ...It happens frequently, for we have been granted permission to stop all nuclear devices destined for our realms of space beyond one-hundred fifty miles from your surface.

ANNIHILATE YOUR PLANET

You play with toys which can now annihilate your planet in all manner of ways, from detonation chain reaction to thrusting into a different orbit and redefinement of your polar axis.

Some years past, in your sequence, your nuclear physicists penetrated the "Book of Knowledge" and discovered how to explode the atom. The knowledge was reduced to atrocious results, but that was not your pitiful downfall.

Your demise as a functioning planet was written with the explosion of the hydrogen element. This element is life-giving, along with some five other elements in the air you breathe, in the water you drink, in the composition of your physical self. In much of your material planet is this life giving atomic substance, hydrogen.

Efforts in this field of science have been most successful, to the extent that they are not content to rest on their accolades of a power beyond their use; not content with the entire destruction of an entire city at a time. They must have something even more destructive. Well, now they have it! They now have the ability to extinguish life on your planet. They are actually destroying a life-giving element of the Creative Intelligence, tinkering with a formula they do not comprehend.

We have made every effort to be heard and accepted by your government, for it would appear man's desire is to continue war on this planet, Shan. We are convinced that there is deliberate determination to extinguish humanity and turn your planet into a burned out cinder or a gaseous ball of energy. It has happened elsewhere; we are, thereby, determined it will not happen again.

CONTACT SINCE LATE 1940'S

Our missions are peaceful and have been since early input in your late 1940's and early 50's. We have maintained this contact from that calendar timing. The governments on your planet have conceded that we are of a higher intelligence. They must also concede that we are of a higher authority.

EVACUATION DURING CLEANSING

We have come forth to fulfill the destiny of this planet which is to experience a short period of "cleansing" and then to usher in a new existence. We are here to lift off the surface, yes, and the inner world, during this period of cleansing, those souls who are walking in the Light on Earth and choose to move with us through the time of transition.

EVACUATION

We have millions of ships stationed in the skies above your planet, ready to instantly lift you off at the first warning of your planet's beginning to tilt on its axis. When this occurs, we have only a very short time segment in which we can lift you from the surface before great tidal waves will lash your coastlines. These waves can be as deep as five miles or more. They will subsequently cover much of your land masses. Your melting polar ice caps are contributing greatly to the unequal balance of the orb itself.

Along with these changes, there will be great earthquakes which will feed from one suture line (fault line) to the next to cause severe shifting of entire tectonic plates. As these splits and grindings occur, you will have massive volcanic eruptions over widespread areas of previously dormant cones. In portions near your nuclear testing grounds, you will probably experience spillage of radioactive material into your atmosphere. You will also experience radiation leakage from your nuclear power plants as they are disrupted by land changes. Portions of your continents will split and sink, and in other areas, this will cause thrusting upward of other masses. You have had plenty of news about winds, etc. that will accompany these upheavals. There will be upheavals and earthquakes for instance, that will not trigger evacuation, so I will speak of cataclysmic proportions.

We are very experienced in the evacuation of populations of planets! It would be grand if this were not necessary to be true, but alas, it is not even all that uncommon for many various reasons. We will stick to yours and what you might expect.

We expect, and are practiced and prepared to complete the evacuation of Earth of the souls of Light in some fifteen minutes, regardless of numbers. Further, we will rescue the souls of Light first. (Not a bad idea to get on that Light List.) Our computers are massive and self updating. Each entity is entered into the system and all changes, to the minute details, are constantly updated. The computers are locked onto the coordinates as designated by your grid ley lines and vortex intersections. At the first indication that there may be need to evacuate, the computers lock onto the location of every energy entity instantly, no matter where might be the location of the human form. Don't concern yourself with that portion; just make sure you keep the signals attuned on an ongoing basis.

ALL CHILDREN WILL BE LIFTED

After the souls of Light have been evacuated, then the children will ALL, be lifted off. The children are considered to be nonaccountable, so they will be evacuated to special ships to be cared for until they can be reunited with their parents or placed for indefinite care and tending. We have ones well trained for the specific task of handling the children and their trauma. Many may be put into sleep for a period of time to help them overcome their fear and anxiety. Our computer system is far, far beyond anything ever used thus far on Earth in this age. It can locate parents of specific children wherever they may be and notify one another of safety or status. THE CHILDREN WILL BE LIFTED TO SAFETY DURING THE EVACUATION, SO DO NOT GIVE UNDUE THOUGHT TO THEM. DO NOT SEEK TO UNITE BEFORE LIFT OFF--TEND YOURSELF AND WE WILL TEND THE CONFUSION.

After the evacuation of the children, the invitation will be extended to all remaining souls on the planet to join us. However, this will be for only a very, very short time period, perhaps another fifteen minutes or so. There is abundant space for all ones, but because the atmosphere by that elapsed amount of time will be filled with fire, flying debris, poisonous smoke, and because the magnetic field of your planet will be disturbed, we will have to leave your atmosphere very quickly or we, also, with our craft will perish.

HE WHO HESITATES IS--

THEREFORE, HE WHO STEPS INTO OUR LEVITATION BEAMS FIRST WILL BE LIFTED FIRST. ANY HESITATION ON YOUR PART WOULD MEAN THE END OF YOUR THIRD DIMENSIONAL EXISTENCE YOU CALL THE PHYSICAL BODY.

This brings us to the most serious and difficult part of the evacuation. As mentioned earlier, souls of Light have a higher vibration frequency than do those who are more closely "tied" to the Earth and earth concepts and actions.

Well, since our levitation beams, which will be lifting you off the surface of the planet, are very close to the same thing as your electrical charges as you recognize them, those of low vibrational frequency may not be able to withstand the high frequency of the levitation beams without departing the third dimensional body. We will get as close as possible so the beam time span is lessened, but it must still be from quite a high altitude.

When a beam ship lands in "normal" times to invite ones aboard, it is customary to land the craft or hover quite close to your surface. Then our own ones will accompany any entity aboard. It will not be thusly done at evacuation lift-off. If the soul energy departs the third-dimensional body, there may be opportunity for resuscitation and reconnection, or the soul will be released to be housed in appropriate facilities according to agreement with God. At any rate, you would not be left to experience the havoc on your planet's surface.

If you do not decide to step into the levitation beams to be lifted up, you might be one of the few who survive the "cleansing" and changes. However, during this period of cleansing, there will be great changes in climate, in land masses, for the poles of the planet will have a new orientation. This alone will create untold hardship for the survivors. In some areas of specific location it may be possible to have guides and assistants return or in some instances, remain as a support system.

REMAIN CALM , DO NOT PANIC

Let us make it very clear as to that which is most detrimental to a successful lift-off. A child we can render unconscious and simply attune the harmonics system. An adult of consenting age must make a choice. ANY RESPONSE OF "FEAR" LOWERS YOUR FREQUENCY OF VIBRATION, THUS MAKING YOU LESS COMPATIBLE WITH THE LEVITATION BEAM FREQUENCIES. THEREFORE, ABOVE ALL ELSE, REMAIN CALM; IF YOU CANNOT GET INTO THE BEAM FOR ANY REASON--REMAIN CALM, WE CAN MOVE THE BEAM. DO NOT PANIC. KNOW THAT YOU ARE IN EXPERT HANDS, HANDS WHICH HAVE EXTENSIVE EXPERIENCE IN EVACUATION OF PLANETS. WE KNOW OF THAT WHICH WE ARE ABOUT.

I CANNOT OVEREMPHASIZE THIS: REMAIN CALM! RELAX! DO NOT PANIC WHEN YOU STEP INTO OUR LEVITATION BEAM OR WHEN IT IS FOCUSED ON YOU. DO NOT WAVE OR THRUST YOUR BODY ABOUT--THE CONNECTION IS MADE AT ENERGY LEVEL AND MOTION OF THE PHYSICAL BODY IS A GREAT DISTRACTION.

After lift-off, you will be taxied by the shuttle craft to one of our "mother ships" which are anchored even higher above the planet. There, you will be taken care of, depending on your circumstance. Some of you will need medical care, others will feel quite wonderful, but hyperexited and agitated. Some will be frantic over family members, etc. We have expert medical staff who will be there to treat you with highly advanced equipment. Some will simply be placed into a state of sleep until vital signs regain normal status. You will be fed and housed until such time as transfer elsewhere is advisable.

Some of you will be taken to cities on other planets to be trained in advanced technology before being returned to the planet Earth to start rebuilding. This will all be determined by counseling or prearrangement. Children will be reunited with parents and families, etc.

Your wondrously beautiful planet is destined to be a most beautiful star within the universe. For long she has waited to take her place of glory. She shall be a beauteous planet of Light. Here, you can rejoin the remainder of the Universe in brotherly love and fellowship within the Lighted Brotherhood of Man with God the Creator.

Do not scoff at these words, people of Earth. We are sent forth and come willingly, and in love of you as our brothers in a great time of distress. As surely as the sun shines from the east to the west, so shall these things shortly come to pass. Let us be prepared, please.

NO WARNING

The cataclysms will begin abruptly without warning! Everything will happen so fast, you will not have time to THINK. THINK CAREFULLY ON THESE THINGS NOW AND EFFORT TO COME INTO BALANCE BEFORE IT GROWS TOO LATE FOR CHOICE.

THERE WILL BE ONES RUNNING ABOUT IN TOTAL CONFUSION, IN PAIN, INJURED. IT WILL BE AS IF THE WHOLE OF THE UNIVERSE IS FALLING IN UPON YOU. MUCH OF WHAT YOU PERCEIVE AS YOUR UNIVERSE WILL BE SO DOING, I ASSURE YOU. SO WHAT WILL YOU DO? YOU WILL THEN REMAIN TOTALLY CALM AND WITHOUT FEAR AND AWAIT THE LIGHT BEAMS. THEN STEP INTO THE LEVITATION BEAMS OR REMAIN STATIONERY THAT WE MIGHT AFFIX ONTO YOU. THE BEAMS FLOW FROM THE UNDERNEATH CENTER OF THE CRAFT AND FRANKLY, IT CAN BE MUCH LIKE A HUGE SUCTION CLEANER WHEREBY ALL HAPPENS VERY QUICKLY.

I suggest you do whatever you can to allow us to come into your sectors without hostility. It appears all probabilities of avoiding this untoward event are past. We see no changes in magnitude of perceptions of such proportions that would alter the course of events. So be it, we will continue to work diligently with that which we are given.

ADMINISTRATION

Let us speak a bit of the administering of this program. As Commander for this solar system and its various volunteer units from many areas of space, it is my responsibility to coordinate efforts of the many fleets as they touch into the mission of Shan. When these various factions of force are not thus involved, then, of course, they are self-regulatory and guided under their own supervision. They only come under the jurisdiction of the Interplanetary Confederation if they are here on a specific assignment, correlated to the overall Hierarchical mission to the planet.

Let me assure you that I understand the doubts regarding credibility--that is a superb success of our dark fragments causing ridicule and outrageous press. It is for you to look beyond and into Truth. It is why you of our co-workers must not be other than professional and credible. Continue as you are, except clean up your attitudes. You will get nowhere by "JUST BEING". No one of our busy workers needs another iota of responsibility--tend of yourselves. ...THERE IS NOTHING ABOUT US THAT IS HARD TO UNDERSTAND. GOD NEEDS ONLY THEE AND HE. ALL ELSE IS BAGGAGE YOU WILL LEAVE BEHIND AT ALL CIRCUMSTANCE. WE HAVE SUPPLIES FOR YOU. WE WILL TAKE YOUR ANIMALS AND FEATHERED PETS AND PLACE THEM IN SAFETY. WHEN GOD PREPARES A PLACE FOR YOU, HE DOES A MOST EFFICIENT JOB OF IT. ALL THE REMAINDER OF THIS "NEW AGE" NONSENSE IS EXACTLY THAT--NONSENSE. AND WILL MOST SURELY HINDER YOUR PROGRESS. SO BE IT!

MAN MUST CHOOSE BETWEEN LIGHT AND DARK

Man must choose his own pathway--individual by individual and then as a whole. He will either join the Christ forces or the dark forces; there is no in-between. Mankind must be informed of the events to come. Much of what happens in the physical sense will be dependent upon how well man can come into understanding and where he will place his energy input. It is apparent at this moment that most are moving into the dark recesses. That, however, can be changed most quickly and much relief brought to bear. The tremendous battle is for the minds of men on earth.

We are come from the etheric realms in order to help to prepare you and others like you on your plane for the days of change ahead. This tie must remain and it must be ever strengthened. We of Space are bound to no one but the Christ, our Lord, Commander of all Light, Wisdom and Love.

You must be aware of all the negativity of man around you; now you must be aware of that negation which is being released through the fourth dimension which will burst forth to confound and confront the mind and body of man upon the third dimension. The masses are not prepared for this in any measure. It will rest upon your shoulders to bring as much understanding as is possible to those you know who will be stricken with panic and terror.

This is not the lower astral sphere of which I speak; this is a far more gruesome aspect of life than is that aspect of astral placement. The knowledge of the Christ-Light and the protection it gives is of major importance, as it is the only real protection a third dimension being has against attack. Doors of matter with all the locks you can conjure mean nothing to this rampaging evil, that in itself knows no laws. As for the Ancient of Ancients, they have known the Christed path though it might be called by other labels. Ye shall not escape by claiming ignorance--IT IS CONCEPT.

CALL IN THE PROTECTION OF GOD

You will call in the protection of the Higher Light Source to protect and surround you as a plasmic shield ten thousand times a day if required. Our help is directly balanced with your own effort--past that we cannot step; so do not be found asleep at your switches. This is a WARNING to all to whom this message will contact. I speak with URGENCY to all who stand with the Lighted Forces in this greatest of all confrontations. The time for piddling about is coming to a halt.

The lower levels of the astral plane have been swept clean. This cleansing will cause sharp upswings in crime and perversion of all types and natures. Confusion and fear shall rule man of earth. The masses will need to rearrange energy fields, and they do not, by nature, know how to do this or even that a rebalance must take place. Your position within the Light is only as secure as is your desire to remain therein, so cling to the Light, and remember that we here beside you on whatever path you may find yourself tomorrow or a year from tomorrow, as long as your goal is Spiritual understanding and knowledge in Wisdom and Truth. You must be in the awareness of your Higher Wisdom and Truth and your Higher Self in order to reap the rewards of our participation. Millions will fail to recognize of their plight even after you have informed them. 'Tis their birthright of free-will choice. Take the hands of those who ask; pass the ones who deny and weep not, for their choice is but their own. You must not wallow in the deprivation of their refusal to see nor hear. You must learn to release of those ones unto their own itinerary, 'tis not of your business.

ADONAI ASHTAR TO STAND BY OUT

Phoenix Journal #4

'SPIRAL TO ECONOMIC DISASTER'

CHAPTER 11

REC #1 GOD (ATON)

FRIDAY, JUNE 30, 1989 6:00 A.M. YEAR 2, DAY 318

FRIDAY, JUNE 30, 1989

I AM ATON, THY SOURCE

I see thee with head bent that thy words be truth; they can be naught but truth for ye have yielded unto me. I AM ATON OF LIGHT. I AM THY SOURCE, CHILD. I HAVE SENT FORTH MINE SONS AND ANGELS UNTO THEE AND I COME FORTH UNTO THEE, LITTLE CHILDREN OF THE UNIVERSE, THAT YOU UNDERSTAND THY TRANSITION.

DO NOT WEEP FOR THOSE WHO CHOOSE TO HEAR THEE NOT FOR IT IS ME THEY REFUSE TO HEAR, FOR MY SONS AND ANGELS SPEAK IN MINE NAME. THEY ARE THE TRUMPETERS AND CLARIONS OF MY VOICE. I AM THY GOD WITHOUT/WITHIN AND YE ARE BUT ENERGY FRAGMENTS WHICH I HAVE CHOSEN TO GO FORTH AND EXPERIENCE THE UNIVERSE OF MY CREATIONS. UNTO YE ARE GIVEN THE GIFTS OF LIFE AND CREATOR, BUT YE MISUSE OF THE PRECIOUS GIFTS. LET HIM WHO DARES, TURN HIS FACE FROM MYSELF AND REFUSE THE WORDS OF MINE MESSENGERS. THAT ONE WHO DENIES IS DESTINED TO PROFOUND TRIBULATION. HEED CAREFULLY, CHILDREN OF THE FLESH, YE ARE BUT ENERGY FRAGMENTS IN A PASSING INSTANT OF MINE THOUGHT. HE WHO DENIES TRUTH, DENIES ME; HE WHO DENIES ME WILL BE CAST FROM MY THOUGHTS TO EXPERIENCE THE VOID, FOR THY PERSECUTIONS OF MINE ONES IS COMING TO TERMINATION IN THY CURRENT TIME. THINK MOST CAREFULLY BEFORE YE PUT TO THE SIDE THESE WORDS FOR THEY ARE MINE WORDS AND AS I CREATE, THUSLY SHALL I DISSOLVE. YOUR TIME OF TREMBLING AND TERROR IS CLOSE IN THY TIME. YE ONES OF EARTH WILL HEED MY MESSENGER'S WARNINGS OR THE CONSEQUENCES ARE MIGHTY, FOR THAT WHICH HAS BEEN PERPETRATED UPON MINE MAGNIFICENT CREATIONS, IN DARKNESS, SHALL CEASE. IF YOU CHOOSE NOT TO HEAR, YE HAVE CHOSEN THE WAY OF THE VOID AND WILL BE IN PERISHMENT WITHIN THE TIDES AND UPHEAVALS OF LABOR AND BIRTHING. SO IT SHALL BE, THY GAMES OF PUNINESS' ARE DRAWING TO A FINISH. I SEAL THESE WORDS THAT YE MIGHT UNDERSTAND THAT YE "WAIT" FOR THAT SPECIAL ONE TO SPEAK FROM "SOMEWHERE" BUT NOT FROM THIS SOURCE; YE ERR GREATLY FOR "I CHOOSE WHO SHALL BE MINE SCRIBES AND BEAR THE BUGLE--NOT YE ONES."

YE PLEAD FOR SIGNS

...Within the time which is allotted unto the Earth which is in the present part wherein she is, there shall be a great and mighty change upon her surface and within her bowels. She is a living, breathing creation who has been badly used. It is not in anger she throws thee from her body, but rather, she is in the throes of death from thee. She has carried her burdens in honor and is released therefrom. ...YE CHOOSE TO DENY AND WAIT FOR "PROOF"? SO BE IT--WAIT. HOWEVER, YE WHO CHOOSE TO TAKE EXCEPTION TO MY WARNINGS AS UNCOMFORTABLE AND PRODDING, TAKE HEED--STOP OF THY WHINING FOR THIS WAS THINE AGREEMENT WITH ME! I CARE NOT ONE WHIT WHETHER OF NOT YE LIKE OF MY METHODS OR OF MY SCRIBES. I AM NOT PLEASED WITH YOUR ACTIONS, I WEEP OVER THAT WHICH I HAVE PLACED INTO CREATION THAT HAS DEGRADED AND DEBAUCHED MINE OTHER WONDROUS AND BALANCED ENTITIES. IT IS THY GIFT OF FREEDOM OF CHOICE, FOR I GAVE THAT TOO, UNTO YOU, BUT YE SHALL BEAR THE DIFFICULT ROAD IF YE HEED NOT THE CALL THAT MAKES OF THINE WAY, EASY AND BEAUTEOUS.

Look about thee and see that some things might be in the fitting. For ye have been told that when it is near the fulfilling of these things, it shall be that there shall be great shipwrecks, and the ships of the air and the ships of the sea shall go down. ARE THEY NOT DOING SO? And the fish of the sea shall seek new places wherein to spawn. ARE THEY NOT DOING SO, FROM THY POLLUTION AND FUEL SPILLINGS?

AND THERE SHALL APPEAR UPON THE EARTH, NEW PEOPLE WHICH ARE NOT INDIGENOUS OF THE EARTH, AND THAT WHICH HAS NOT BEEN SEEN BEFORE. YE HAD BETTER TAKE NOTE: STOP OF THY DENIAL AND WELCOME THY SIBORS, CHELAS--YE ARE IN GRAVE CIRCUMSTANCE AND I HAVE SENT MINE OTHER CHILDREN OF THE UNIVERSE AND THE VERY ANGELS OF MY REALMS TO ASSIST YE. REFUSE THEM IF YE CHOOSE BUT KNOW 'TIS YOU WHO HAVE REFUSED. WALK WITH MY CHILDREN AND THY NEW SIBORS AND YE SHALL WALK IN GLORY. THEY ARE COME TO SHOW YOU THE WAY; MY SONS HAVE COME AGAIN TO RECLAIM MINE HOUSES.

THY MOTHER EARTH HAS SUFFERED ENOUGH

The very Earth Source has been seized with convulsions within her entrails and she has belched forth that which is from within her interior, and these things shall increase and increase. She has been in such great pain for such a great time, for thy Mother Earth that she is, is not without great travail. Oh, and such is the pity of it, for man has been unmindful of her, and as she has nurtured him, fed him, clothed him and mothered him, he has remained more and more unmindful of her; he has been unto her a carnal and lecherous son. I RECOGNIZE, IN HONOR, THOSE WHO HAVE CHANGED OF THEIR LASCIVIOUS WAYS AND NOW REACH OUT TO ASSIST. BEWARE, HOWEVER, OF THOSE WHO FORM "MOVEMENTS" IN FALSE INTENT. KNOW OF THAT WHICH YE CHOOSE PARTICIPATION. Man has been much like the salamanders and moles who burrow within her body and has taken and taken from her and given nothing in return. He is blind in his licentiousness, for he has had no thought given of that which has nursed him and healed of his injuries and infirmities.

So be it that he has but added suffering unto insults which have been given unto the Mother Earth wherein man has had his birth into the physical parts of me. And therein is great commiseration of him which is in darkness. They see not with the eyes which are blindfolded, but they see only that which is unreal, unholy and filled with greed, for I am whole and I can see that which is wondrously complete, and I have not want for I am unto myself all that of which I have need.

I AM THE CREATOR

In this time of casting off, I rejoice that I shall make myself into newness for I represent the Creation of Earth, for I become one with my creations and ye have forgotten. Unto this end do I create. I have brought up races of men that they might become Gods and that they might become wise creators also, and that they might become one with myself. This is growth. I am the Creator and I have created wisely, though I often weep at thine poor choices and I have sent man into all the worlds wherein there is life, and, oh precious ones, there are many! All who have gone forth from me have returned unto me richer and more glorious for their experiences.

There is naught place wherein is the form of man wherein is not the parts of Me. I have divided myself into parts, and I have endowed each part with the part of myself, that which is eternal, infinite, and that part of Me changes not but remains ever unchanged by anything which is or shall ever be.

In my own timing shall I bring them all in again, to become again one with Me and they shall all be made whole. From the body of Myself have I created all things, both of the land and of the sea, and of the air; and therein are the things, both of land and sea, and the words become manifest. The things which I commanded appear and they take form, and then I breathe into them, life. They are the animated parts of Me and they cannot be less than the Gods because I have created each after a likeness which I have conceived within my own being. It is the positive that I am and creation is the negative.

That part that which ye "see" is the part of Me which is subject to change and which shall return to the elements from which it came. Not a person shall change the Law, nor shall he bring unto Me one part of himself which is of the earth; for I bring back unto Me that which is eternal and that which is of the earth, I shake off. It gives Me great joy to bring back that which I send out for it is this for which I have made provision.

Positive/negative, night/day, ah yes, there are two poles of force called "life", as in darkness and light, soul/spirit and body, LIFE AND DEATH. Many are the labels placed upon the positive and negative, yet there is only ONE AND THAT ONE IS ALL INCLUSIVE, FOR IT IS OF MYSELF AND FROM MYSELF THAT I HAVE CREATED ALL THINGS, AND FROM ONE SUBSTANCE HAVE ALL THINGS COME INTO BEING.

WE SHALL AGAIN BE ONE

So shall man learn these things of Me for they shall be made to sit in the council with Me and We shall again be ONE.

There shall come forth a new order upon the Earth, for I have created wisely, and when a portion of Myself offends Me, I cast it off and I begin anew. I shall bind up mine wounds and I shall hear Myself, and I shall be as whole again. It is not with pity for Myself, but that which I have created, that they know not that which they cut themselves off from, nor do they know their own identity. For this do I weep; for they have blasphemed and been disrespectful unto Me and unto Mine other creations.

I have wept that I have created man, for he has become foul, and has become so often as the stench of the Earth; he has poisoned his own food; and he has given unto his brother the potion of the asps; and he has been unto himself renegade, for he has not kept his covenant with Me. Most often he has not been an honor unto me upon the Earth. As I sent him forth, he was perfect but he has ceased his perfection upon Mine Earth globe. He has committed all of the forbidden crimes against Earth and brother and has become blind as the creatures that burrow in the ground or live within the darkened caves. I am most often given into shame for that which I created and placed, as man, upon Earth--yet, beloved of Mine, I love without limits what which errs, for that too, is my creation and 'tis for him I created and sent him forth.

In due time he shall be purified with fire, and he shall return unto Me as the SONS OF GOD. There shall then be much rejoicing, for it shall be as nothing man has ever experienced, for there shall be much ecstatic rejoicing and alas, much weeping; for it is given unto man to be purified by his tears and his sorrows. So be it that he shall have them so he may know joy. Ah, chelas, in this there truly is wisdom.

I say that I am his joy and I am his tears, and by his tears shall he come to know Me. With My own hand shall I then wipe away the tears from his face that he has shed in my name and for My sake. He shall then be whole.

HOW IT WILL BE

Beloved, the events will not be stayed for actually, it is finished. When it shall come upon the Earth that which shall be, it is said that there shall be great suffering, and there shall be. Of all things, the fire and the wind shall be worse, for it shall be mighty spouts of fire and molten lava from the pits of Earth, and it shall be liquid and while with heat, and the winds shall fan it and it shall not cool, nor shall they put out the fire, for it shall burn as it touches, and it shall scorch the Earth for miles--and it shall have enormous velocity. With the blowing winds, it shall be flung unto widespread portions of the countrysides. Those who recognize and have built their hovels against that day can be shielded from the rain of burning fragments but the hovels must be built above the flows in those places near the cinder cones. Thy Mother is releasing the eons of stored corruption from within. The pressures are beyond your ability to measure. It shall be thus in the places where ye are, chela, for I speak now of thy locale for there are others who will speak of other.

There shall, within a short duration of time from the first, another within the place where is now the Ocean of Peace (Pacific), and a third within another shorter period of time, within the eastern part of the Atlantic Ocean (the places of Atlantis); and it shall not be within the confines of the land which is above water. It shall force that which is now the bottom of the Atlantic to the surface of the water and there to tower far above and beyond. Go forth and tell mine children how it will be for it will be given unto you to make wondrous visions that they might see and know of these things which will come. Ye will be shown the methods and given unto you that which is needed; my creatures must be informed and given expectation. So be it. Ye who think ye cannot write, go within and pen that which is shown unto thee. Paint the visions for those who have no vision for I shall hold my wrath until warning might go forth. I plead with you, little ones, to heed the assistance of thy brethren whom I have sent unto you.

THE LIGHT AND THE LAW

I AM THE LIGHT AND THE LAW AND I WILL SPEAK UPON THESE THINGS.

It is fortuned unto man to be within the Law, yet he has chosen to not be a worker within the Light. With the Light which is given unto him he has been thoughtless of his Source and his ONENESS with ME. He has cast himself into utter darkness and degradations while writhing in carnal activities within the great cities having been trapped by the Satanic tentacles of the lie.

Now I say unto you that all might come to know in this time at hand. He shall come to be most mindful of this Source and this, within this time for ye are only in the beginning. Thy present generation will see and experience these things come to pass as projected by the great and humble prophets sent to prepare thee.

There will come forth a loud cry for peace and man shall frantically seek and search for balance and peace. Some who seek will find it for they will look upon truth; others will not find it for they will accept the lies and call the truth--"lie". So be it and I speak, for to them which find it shall be delivered up, and they shall be placed within safety where abides peace.

BACK TO SQUARE ONE

Unto those which find not peace, they shall be put into a place wherein they may labor for their bread and wherein they begin anew.

They shall have, for their tools, only their bare hands for they shall be again as in the beginning. They shall learn that which is Lawful and that which is profitable unto them; that which is of the eternal. Again, they will not, from the onset, be given to remember their past, nor will they know of their future. So shall they work from day unto day in blindness; for it is the Law that "EVERY MAN UNTO HIS OWN" and with his own hands shall he build up his temple or tear of it down. (Might this sound as a "rerun of the play" to ye chelas who are coming into knowledge and truth?) Rejoice ye ones who have seen the way. I say rejoice!

Now I say unto you again, for I said it once before unto my scribes, they shall be as the beasts of the fields, for they have not prepared for the day when they shall be brought in. They have wasted their inheritance and have been unto themselves, betrayers. Oh, beloved ones, the compassion is beyond endurance but so shall it be for all will mature and learn that they might walk in the presence, one with Me. For man will either have chosen the way of the Law or he will have chosen to walk in separation, with the fallen angels.

FOR THOSE WHO SEE THE LIGHT

For those who have been mindful of the Law and the Light, and worked therein, they shall be brought into a place of newness wherein is total light. They shall be relieved of all stresses, for it is Lawful to say that they shall be brought into the place wherein I AM; for I have prepared for them a place and I have provided well; and for this day I have provided. At no time do I forget the "little ones" in darkness, for I have reached out within the darkness for them and they have turned away and denied of me and of my messengers.

NOT A PERSON SHALL DENY THAT THIS IS SO! THEY HAVE BEEN MOST FOOLISH. SO BE IT AS IT MAY BE, I HAVE NOT FORGOTTEN THEM IN THEIR SLUMBERS YET AND IN THEIR DRUNKENNESS. THEY DO NOT YET REMEMBER FROM WHENCE THEY CAME, NOR DO THEY YET KNOW WHITHER THEY GOEST. I SEND THEE THAT YE MIGHT TELL THEM--THE ULTIMATE CHOICE WILL REST WITH EACH. SO BE IT FOR IT IS SO, AND I GIVE UNTO THESE WORDS THE SEAL WHICH IS OF GOD FOR IT SHALL COME TO PASS IN THIS MANNER AS I HAVE GIVEN IT UNTO THEE. THE TIME HAS COME TO RISE FROM THY BEDDINGS AND CHOOSE OF THY PATH LEST YE CHOOSE WRONGLY. I AWAIT THEE, FOR THE FINAL CURTAIN OF THIS CYCLE IS READY TO FALL--FOREVER. I CALL UPON YOU TO TAKE THE OFFERED HAND OF THY BRETHREN WHO HAVE AGAIN COME AMONG YOU TO LEAD THEE HOME.

I URGE YOU TO TAKE GREAT CAUTION, I AM THY GOD, YE TURN FROM MY MESSENGERS AND MINE ONES SENT FORTH AGAIN UNTO YOU AND DENY THESE WORDS, AND YE ERR BEYOND THY COMPREHENSION. SO BE IT.

I AM

Go Dharma, for ye have finished of thy work this morning. Man must digest a bit of the lead and denial he will be feeling from the words; he has but a short time to be in the deciding. The years dwindle down to such a precious few--even in thy physical time frames. Do not depress yourself as thy job is well done and I cherish of thee for thy faithfulness. Go and rest and allow of the energy to settle and calm; ye are in the care of my most beloved Son in whom I continually rejoice. I place mine hand upon thy head in blessings, ye who stand with me.

Rocky Montana

fourwinds10.com/journals/pdf/J003.pdf

fourwinds10.com/journals/pdf/J005.pdf

Feb. 22, 2010

viking
Old 02-24-2010, 06:11 AM   #129
lisa
Avalon Senior Member

This is of utmost importance if it actually comes to pass.
viking, thank you so much for posting this!
lisa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2010, 03:42 PM   #130
viking
Avalon Senior Member

Hey Thanks Lisa...

I know the Journels aren't everbody's cup of tea...but they do speak with much wisdom and clarity...

I AM ATON TO COUNSEL, DHARMA, IN THE GLORY OF THAT WHICH IS.

There is so much to be written and rewritten for man pays little attention to that which has previously been given unto him. Each time, however, that it is again brought into his attention he pays a bit more attention. That which was brought forth thirty of your years ago can now be uncovered and reconfirmed in truth.

You humans of Earth station are caught in a battle of life strug*gle from which you must be translated, transmuted, for you cannot simply evolve into higher substance. You have worked for too long in the discipline of self-gratification inbred by the Dark Masters.

ALL THE SIGNS ARE PRESENT

These portions shall be placed afore the messages of Seven Co*hans of the Seven Rays of Life. The purity of these teachers and the “Orders” estab*lished have been degraded and the names themselves taken and usurped by the Evil Brotherhood to cause the human to lose of his path unto his greater heritage. It was that these orders were established so much longer ago than you ones can imagine and were only for designation of identification that you might recognize a name, a label—just as the Master Cristos has many labels according to the language and cycle of evolution. I have had as many labels as you have groups of peo*ple—it does not mean I bear separate energies—only that man must give all things labels for he can no longer discern “pure energy” in silence. Ye are bounded by need of words to communi*cate and still you cannot have accuracy. For instance, the Fra*ternitas Rosae Crucis which was the Order of the Rosy Cross in no way resembles that which was established lo those eons of se*quence past and to label yourselves in truth with those labels almost assures that you will not be acceptable as other than workers of Satanic orders. For Satan has cleverly and to*tally absorbed the compilation of peoples who call themselves by those names in your present days. MAN DOES NOT WISH TO KNOW HIS AN*CESTRY. IT IS EAS*IER TO DRIFT IN A SEA OF MYSTERY AND MYSTICISM OF “WELL, I WAS MOLDED OF DIRT, WAS TEMPTED BY THE SERPENT, WILL LIVE OUT MY LIFE IN EVIL, WILL SOMEHOW RECOVER AND MEET THE MAS*TER CHRIST SOME*WHERE IN THE AIR, SOME*TIME, SOMEWHERE WHEN ALL THE SIGNS ARE PRESENT!” ALL THE SIGNS ARE PRESENT, CHILDREN, AND YET YE WALLOW IN YOUR PRE-SCHOOL IGNORANCE—ACCEPTING THAT WHICH IS THE LIE AND REFUSING THAT WHICH IS TRUTH AND PERSE*CUTING THOSE ONES WHO ARE GIVEN THE TRUTH IN THIS MANNER. TRUTH BRINGERS DO NOT REAP GREAT REWARDS FROM THEIR TASK, THEY DO NOT HAVE SEMINARS TO ENTER*TAIN THE MASSES—THEY DO NOT STUDY THE GREAT AC*CEPTED “AUTHORS” OF BOOKS OF “AUTHORITY”, THEY SHUT THEIR MOUTHS, OPEN OF THEIR MINDS AND RECEIVE THE TRUTH—FUR*THER, UNLESS YOU RECEIVE OF THE TRUTH YOU SHALL NOT BE DRIFT*ING ON ANY CLOUDS TO ANYWHERE EX*CEPT MORE DENSE RECYCLING IN NETHER WORLDS OR DRIFT*ING IN THE SAME TYPE OF ASTRAL VOID AS YOU HAVE CHO*SEN UP UNTIL THIS SEQUENCE OF YOUR CUR*RENT SOUL EXIS*TENCE.

THERE IS ONLY PURITY IN THE KINGDOMS OF LIGHT. IF EVIL TOUCHES WITHIN THE KINGDOM OF LIGHT, THAT PORTION IS REMOVED.

WHO IS TELLING THE TRUTH?

You ones petition unto Me, “How can I tell if this one or that one is `real’? Is he of Truth or the lie?” Most simply, My chelas, most simply discerned. If he stands or sits before you and teaches less than the Laws of The Creation and the Laws of God he is not of Me. This does not mean that man is not al*lowed to err, but he is not allowed to condone evil in any mea*sure. Man does not like the Laws of Creation and the Laws of God so he rewrites them in order to make them right unto him*self. Man has rewritten all command*ments given unto him and if one does not fit into his personal way of practice, he makes new ones, then “churches” are built and reformed and reformed to suit the “needs of current belief”. NO! IT MATTERS NOT WHAT MAN CHOOSES TO REWRITE OR REFORM—IF HE BREAKS THE LAWS OF CREATION AS GIVEN, HE IS COME INTO EVIL. THE LAWS AS GIVEN IN SIMPLIC*ITY BY THE ORIGINAL INSTRUCTIONS FROM CRE*ATION OF EARTH ARE QUITE SUF*FICIENT, MY PRE*CIOUS ONES. IT IS THROUGH THE NEGLECT AND REFORM*ING AND FALSE PERCEPTION THAT YOUR EARTH IS NOW TO THE POINT OF DESTRUCTION. HU-MAN IS A MOST IGNORANT LOT AND MUST LEARN THROUGH THE MOST DIFFICULT ROUTE THAT HE CAN CONJURE. SO BE IT. DO NOT THINK THAT WHAT THE SO CALLED “CHRISTIANS” OF TODAY, OR DUR*ING THE CRU*SADES OR THE INQUISITION WAS OF THE “LAW”—NAY, THAT IS OF EVIL MAN’S DOING.

THESE LESSONS WILL ALSO BE TURNED AWAY FOR TRUTH IS NOT THAT WHICH MAN WISHES TO HEAR. HE WILL CONTINUE TO LISTEN TO HIS HU*MAN TEACHERS WITH THE LARGE CON*GREGATIONS SO THAT HE CAN CON*TINUE IN HIS EVIL WAYS AND CONSIDER HIMSELF BLESSED. HE WILL CHOOSE OF THE LARGEST CONGREGATIONS, IN ADDITION, THAT HE NOT HAVE TO GIVE AS MUCH PROPORTIONATELY. HE INNATELY KNOWS THAT HE IS NOT BEING GIVEN THE “LAWS OF GOD” AND THEREFORE HE CAN “FUDGE” A BIT AND NO ONE OF IMPOR*TANCE WILL KNOW—HE KNOWS IT IS NOT ALL THAT GREAT TO GET WITHIN THE INNER TEMPLES OF STONE. I AM MOST SIM*PLE IN BEING, MINE LAWS MOST SUCCINCT AND I CAN MOST SURELY REPEAT THEM UNTO YOU HERE FOR THEY ARE WRITTEN IN EVERY HOLY BOOK YOU HAVE—EVEN IN THE SA*TANIC VERSES—FOR EVIL MUST HAVE LISTED THE LAWS THAT THE FOL*LOWERS OF SATAN KNOW OF THOSE WHICH TO BREAK. SATANIC FOLLOWERS SET AS THEIR GOALS THE BREAK*ING OF EACH AND ALL COMMANDMENTS AS GIVEN BY GOD AND CREATION. IT GETS HARDER AND HARDER FOR THEM TO BE INDIVIDUAL IN THEIR PRACTICES FOR EVIL IS SO RAMPANT AND THE RULES SO REGULARLY REWRITTEN TO SUIT A DOCTRINE OF A GIVEN CULT, THAT THEY MUST GET MORE AND MORE HEINOUS IN THEIR ACTIVITIES IN ORDER TO BE “DIFFERENT”, AND YOU ONES MOAN AND WEEP IN PRO*CLAIMED, “WHAT HAS BECOME OF OUR WORLD?” IT IS DYING, MY CHILDREN, IT IS DYING FOR YOU HAVE BECOME A PART OF THE DESTRUCTIVE EVIL.

THE LAWS OF GOD

You shall honor the Lord thy God with all thy being and have no other Gods before you. For I have created you in the image of myself in honor, balance and harmony to act and become one with and within The Creation. The Creation, alone, is infinite and omnipotent. The Laws of The Creation are infinite and to*tal. The Laws of God handed down to hu-man are the rules to guide his life and maintain order as should be the laws of gov*ernment.

The greatest of all the laws of The Creation is to achieve the wisdom of knowledge inasmuch as this will enable you to wisely follow the Laws thereof. In knowledge and truth you shall act through the Laws of The Creation or you will be in the breaking of them—rewriting them according to man’s translation will not change one whit or tittle of the Truth. When it is said unto you: “Thou shalt not kill.” there is no “sometimes” nor “maybe”. If an*other man attacks you with intent to kill of you and he dies in*stead, has he not committed of his own murder? But if you have provoked him into de*fending himself from your intent to kill—have you not committed of your own suicide?

A great problem arises, who shall then execute the murderer, the rapist, etc.? HE WHO KILLS IS ONE WHO COMMITS MURDER. SAYING THAT A MAN HAS THE DESERVING OF DEATH IN HUMAN FOR*MAT FOR AN AC*TION IS SOMETIMES GOOD PERCEPTION (ALTHOUGH YE ARE NOT TO SIT IN JUDGMENT OF THE SOUL OF ANY MAN), IF YOU HAVE CONFINED HIM IN PHYSICAL FORM FROM PHYSICAL LIFE, IS THAT NOT BETTER PUNISHMENT? HOWEVER, GUILTY ARE ALL WHO DO NOT ACT IN SELF DE*FENSE OR AC*CORDING TO A GIVEN VERDICT, WHEN THAT ONE ACTS TO KILL OR SPEAK AND PRACTICE EVIL. YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO TAKE OF THAT WHICH I HAVE GIVEN FOR THAT IS MY JUDGMENT! THIS IS TRUE BE IT AT CON*CEPTION OR TER*MINAL TRANSITION. IF, HOWEVER, YOU DO NOT MEASURE THE WORTH OF THE GIFT OF LIFE WHICH I GIVE UNTO YOUR OWN BEING THEN YOU HAVE LIKEWISE DISCARDED MY TRUTH.

IF THE REMAINDER OF MINE LAWS HAVE BEEN HON*ORED, THERE WILL BE NO NEED FOR ABORTIONS FOR THERE WOULD BE NO UNWANTED HUMAN PHYS*ICAL BABIES. IF LAWS ARE BROKEN IN LUST AND/OR IGNORANCE BE*CAUSE OF FALSE TEACHINGS OF MAN, THEN AN ABORTION IS MURDER AND THE JUDGMENT WILL BE MOST HARSH INDEED. IT DOES NOT MEAN THAT ONE WILL NOT BE FORGIVEN FOR HIS IGNO*RANT TRANSGRESSION BUT TO COMPOUND THE CRIME WITH AN*OTHER AND GREATER ONE, IS MOST DAMAG*ING INDEED.

Thou shall not commit adultery. Not sometimes or maybe—never. The gift of sexual union is to create offspring that are wanted and carefully accepted. Any other use of such is to have human physical pleasure and is therefore wrong. You wish to claim that it is a man given “right” to fornicate and seek plea*sure—no, it is a testing of which you have all failed in 99.9% fail*ure. You have overpopulated your world and now the un*balance will cost you dearly. You have ceased to assume proper respon*sibility of the outcome of that behavior—you degrade it fur*ther by calling it “love”. Think about it. Do not equate it to the animal behavior of The Creation in Nature. Animals will not populate beyond their balanced ability to survive—when they so do they fall into hard times and much death is wrought by nature upon them—SO BE IT.

“Love” has naught, most wise, to do with sexual interactions. Love is pure and is from the soul mind—all else is a desire for power, control, and purely physical indulgence of flesh lust. It is truly the ultimate downfall of man as a human en*tity. KING*DOMS HAVE BEEN FORFEITED FOR 30 SEC*ONDS IN AN ILLICIT RELATIONSHIP—KINGDOMS FALL, FAMI*LIES ARE BROKEN, HEARTS ARE BROKEN AND LIVES DEVAS*TATED—DO NOT DEGRADE THE TERM “LOVE” BY CALLING OF SUCH ACTIONS AS “LOVE”.

I GAVE NO SUCH COMMANDMENT AS THAT A WOMAN SHOULD BE SUBSERVIENT UNTO A MALE IN ALL THINGS—THAT WAS BROUGHT FORTH BY MAN THAT HE MIGHT INDULGE HIS PHYS*ICAL POWER AND CONTROL.

You shall not give false oath. Do not swear on anything for your word should be known as truth and naught is greater than thy word. To give oath on a book, or a person is a lie from be*ginning. Ye tell truth or ye lie, there is naught else. Some*times a lie is truth in deed.

Judge you not, lest you be likewise judged. This does not mean that you shall not discern Godliness from Evil. It means that YOU shall not judge the soul of another for you have no means of so doing. If a man breaks the laws of man then his actions must be “judged”—not the soul. If the man has broken the laws of the Emperor or government and not the laws of God or The Cre*ation and that law is not found in the Laws of The Creation, then the law is false.

Hold no idols before you. There is no magic in a “thing”. Truth, wisdom and knowledge comes from within that portion of self known as soul and all is created in manifested form from that source—no “thing” will do of anything save mislead you into evil.

Honor of thy parents for they have allowed you habitation for your soul—through agreement. That means to give unto them honor, it does not mean bend and scrape or feel they are in the “owing” unto you of anything. But as you were cared for it is just that you, in turn, care for them. If they cared for you not, then there is unbalance if you pull from your responsibil*ity to your family or neighbor to give unto them that which is unjust. All should be cared for in love and honor of life.

Do not confuse of thy giving of thy tithe unto a church group of man-given doctrine with giving unto ME. Very little of your gifts ever make it into Mine truthful works. Beware the ones who pound upon you or limit thy growth as to the amount of thy GIVING for they speak falsely. I also say to give thy gifts in secret, thusly NO MAN shall be given to know and if he in*quires, he is of evil intent for human purpose and not for the kingdom of God or the tending of The Creation. He is in the solicita*tion of funds to keep of himself and his temples tended—MINE WORK IS DONE IN THE HEARTS OF MAN AND NOT JUST WITHIN THE STONE TEMPLES OF BEAUTE*OUS SYMBOLISM. THE GUTTER IS A MOST WON*DROUS TEM*PLE WITHIN WHICH TO BEGIN THY WORK AND CONTRIBUTION FOR THERE IS MY “CHURCH” IN TROUBLE. MAN MUST EAT EV*ERY DAY, NOT JUST ON EASTER, CHRISTMAS AND WHENEVER THERE SEEMS TO BE AN APPROPRIATE DAY FOR A “FOOD DRIVE”. OR, TRY THY CONTRI*BUTIONS UNTO A SUR*VIVAL SHELTER SYSTEM (THAT COULD ALSO HOUSE YOUR HOME*LESS IN NON-EMERGENCY TIMES). TRY THY CONTRIBUTIONS INTO THAT WHICH PUTS MINE WORDS OF TRUTH BEFORE THY FELLOW MAN THAT HE MIGHT FIND OF HIS WAY. NO DERELICT WOULD DARE COME INTO THY STONE TEMPLES TO SIT AMONG THE SELF-PROCLAIMED ELITE. IF HE SO DID, HE WOULD BE SET ASIDE AND SHUNNED IN THE “HAPPY HOUR OF SHARING” AFTER THE LECTURE FROM THE SELF-APPOINTED TEACHER.

NO OTHER LAW NEEDED

You must do, be and give unto others as you would receive (if you would have a balanced, harmonious world). You need no other before you for this is one that fits all things. You would not like another to steal of thy things. You would not like your spouse to covet thy neighbor’s spouse (it would make you feel most in*significant and angry)—you shall simply honor that which is The Creation and God’s Law in all manner and you shall not have cause to worry about Armageddon.

CONTINUE IN THE WAY OF THE WORLD AND YOU HAD BETTER SPEND ALL YOUR REMAINING TIME IN ACTION OF “CLEANING UP YOUR ACT”, I BELIEVE YOU ONES TERM IT.

Whether you like of it or do not is of no concern to Me. You are going to be given Truth. You who recognize of it and come unto that Truth will find the life eternal. Those who continue to mislead and deny of My teachers sent forth for thy account, shall wonder what happened. TRUTH PASSES BY WHILE ONES ALLOW EVIL TO PLACE THE BLINDFOLD TIGHTLY AROUND THE EYES AND EARS.

You are told, extraterrestrials must be of evil—WHY? I AM AN EX*TRATERRESTRIAL, ESU JESUS SANANDA IS AN EXTRATERRES*TRIAL, HOW ELSE DO YOU THINK WE CAN COME? HOW IS IT YOU ONES ONLY BELIEVE THE EVIL BROTHER? HOW DARE YOU LIMIT THY VERY LIFE SOURCE WHO GAVE UNTO YOU THE VERY CRE*ATION? WOE UNTO YOU CHILDREN WHO TURN CON*TINUALLY TO DARKNESS FOR IF YOU DO NOT COME INTO KNOWLEDGE YOU WILL SURELY PERISH WITH THOSE WHO TEACH FALSENESS UNTO YOU.

YOU GO UNTO THY CHURCH HOUSES AND A MAN, WHO CLAIMS TO KNOW MORE THAN YOU, TELLS YOU ANYONE CLAIMING TO RECEIVE OF GOD OR THE MASTERS ARE OF THE DEVIL? HOW SO DOES HE CLAIM TO COME BY HIS KNOWL*EDGE? OH, A BOOK WRITTEN WELL AFTER THE FACT? OR, DOES HE CLAIM TO PRAY AND SPEAK TO GOD OR THE CHRIST AND RECEIVE OF RE*SPONSE—(ELSE WHY DO YE PRAY?). HOW SO DOES THIS HAPPEN?

CHILDREN OF EARTH PLACE, MY LITTLE WAYWARD AND BLIND CHILDREN, IT IS TIME TO COME INTO KNOWLEDGE AND TRUTH AND STOP OF YOUR SILLY GAMES FOR YOUR HUMAN PLACEMENT EARTH CAN BEAR NO MORE AND SHE SHALL BE GIVEN INTO THE REBIRTHING AND HEALING OF THOSE WOUNDS YOU HAVE PERPETRATED UPON HER BEING. YOU WERE SENT FORTH AS CARETAKERS OF THIS WONDROUS CRE*ATION AND YOU HAVE DESTROYED YOUR VERY LIFE SUB*STANCE. SO BE IT, FOR IT SHALL BE AS IT SHALL BE AND THOSE WHO ARE WITH ME WILL BE WITH ME AND THOSE WHO ARE NOT, SHALL MOVE WITH THE FALLEN ONES OF EVIL—SO IT IS FOR NAUGHT OTHERWISE COULD IT BE. EVEN UNTO THE MIDNIGHT HOUR SHALL YOU BE AWAITED BUT HE WHO WAITS UNTO THAT HOUR MIGHT VERY WELL FIND THE “CLOUDS” FILLED AND HIS SPACE FOR*FEITED. IT IS NOT AS WHIMSICAL NOR MAGICAL AS YOU PERCEIVE, FOOLISH LITTLE ONES.

YOU ARE SOMEHOW GOING TO “ASCEND INTO THE AIR AND UNTO THE CLOUDS TO BE WITH HIM?” HOW? JUST DRIFT ABOUT IN THE AIR SOMEWHERE? WHERE? OH FOOLISH SHEEP WHO EAT OF THE “LOCO WEED”, YE SHALL PERISH OF THE POI*SON OF FOOL*ISHNESS.

HERE IS THY DAILY BREAD

YOU ASK ME FOR THY DAILY BREAD IN YOUR RITUAL PRAYER—WELL, HERE IT IS! YOU ARE GOING TO LEARN OF THE SEVEN RAYS, THE AN*CIENT ORDERS, THE DEMISE OF LEMURIA AND ATLANTIS AND OTHER CIVI*LIZATIONS BEFORE YOURS. YOU ARE GOING TO LEARN OF THE CHRISTED CIVI*LIZATIONS OF WHAT YOU CALL THIS “NEW WORLD”, GEO*GRAPHICALLY.

THIS POOR LITTLE SCRIBE CANNOT WRITE ENOUGH HOURS IN A DAY SO YOU WILL NEED RESEARCH AS YOU COME INTO QUERIES FOR IT IS GIVEN UNTO YOU AND YOU DID NOT RE*CEIVE OF IT. WE SHALL POINT THESE THINGS OUT UNTO YOU, ALLOW A COMMUN*ION WITH THY ETHEREAL TEACH*ERS AND THEN YOU SHALL DECIDE—YOU FOR YOURSELF AND NONE OTHER. YOU SHALL NOT BE GIVEN TO LEAN ON THE TRUTH OR THE LIE OF AN*OTHER—’TIS JUST YOU AND ME, BROTHER, JUST YOU AND ME!

SO BE IT, FOR I HAVE SPOKEN AND HAVING SPOKEN I EXPECT YOU TO BE IN THE HEARING. THY DAYS ARE NUMBERED UPON THAT WONDROUS PLACE OF THE CREATION AND YOU SHALL BE IN THE ACCOUNTING FOR YOUR PAR*TICIPATION AND GROWTH—IT IS CALLED THE DAY OF JUDGMENT—HOW WILL YOU BE JUDGED? OH YES, THE GOD WITHIN WILL JUDGE SELF—ALREADY IT IS SO, FOR YOU WHO HAVE FALL*EN HAVE ALREADY JUDGED YOURSELVES UN*WORTHY—PONDER THIS WORD VERY, VERY CARE*FULLY—YOU HAVE ALREADY JUDGED AND ARE PAY*ING THY PENALTIES IN THY PRE*SENT CIRCUM*STANCE—EXACTLY AS YOU HAVE SO JUDGED THY WORTHI*NESS. MAN HAS PRONOUNCED HIS DOOM UPON HIM*SELF FOR HE HAS AL*READY JUDGED HIS LOT UNWORTHY TO SURVIVE, THIS IS WHY THE FOR*TUNETELLERS AND PROPHETS ARE ALWAYS COR*RECT AS IN THE REVELA*TIONS FOR MAN HAS AL*READY JUDGED HIMSELF. SO BE IT. IT IS DONE; ALL TO BE FINISHED IS ONLY IN THE PLAYING THEREOF.

LET ME TAKE DEPARTURE OF YOU, DHARMA, THAT YOU MIGHT TAKE REST BEFORE WE MOVE DEEPER INTO THE LESSONS AND REMINDINGS OF TRUTH.

I AM THAT I AM, I AM ATON, OF THE ONE LIGHTED CREATOR SOURCE; LET THERE BE NO MISUN*DERSTANDING OF MY PRES*ENCE FOR THOUGH I HAVE BEEN LABELED BY MANY WORDS AND UTTER*INGS, I AM THAT WHICH I AM AND THY TIME OF CHOOSING IS AT HAND.

http://fourwinds10.com/journals/pdf/J007.pdf

viking
Old 03-11-2010, 07:00 AM   #131
Vidya Moksha
Avalon Senior Member

Hey Viking
I have read some of the posts, but not all. They certainly contain many truisms, and much wisdom. I have to confess that intuitely I dont buy it all (and there are a few areas I am even a little concerned with).

However...this is not the purpose of my post.. I have a question for you or anyone else reading...

If these alien craft appear (I have to say I am open minded if they would, tending towards not believing they will).. would you sign up and go along?
I know I wouldnt, even in the face of earth changes (which I also doubt in the near future)...

so lots of wooliness from me around a basic question, but I am interested in responses....
Vidya Moksha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2010, 07:08 AM   #132
lisa
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vidya Moksha View Post
If these alien craft appear (I have to say I am open minded if they would, tending towards not believing they will).. would you sign up and go along?
Good question! I thought about that, too...
How do I know whether they are on the light/dark side?
I think if everything is falling apart, I will definitely try to go on-board.
Otherwise, I will stay behind unless I know for sure that they are the good ones.
Old 03-11-2010, 07:15 AM   #133
Vidya Moksha
Avalon Senior Member

Why wouldn't I go?
Well..I am sure the spirit world exists, from personal experience. I know that spirits endure, and from this I can easily make the jump to believe in reincarnation. If these are true, as I believe, then I am led to believe that I chose this body in this time. Whilst you could argue I chose this body to choose to go with the alien craft, I dont believe it. I was born on Earth and I have to believe that that is for a reason.

And if I am wrong, I will have another physical body somewhere to resolve the karma. So what to loose by staying? And I dont like the idea of leaving the place I chose to be (earth), and the elements of mother my physical body is composed of.

Thats why I have issues with the previous posts. If we are to believe that our spirit endures, why should these aliens, or anyone, be so concerned with our physical bodies?

I stay ;-) until my physical body gives up the ghost, as it were....

also I have always had the strangest feeling that I will always be ok
Vidya Moksha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2010, 07:50 AM   #134
lisa
Avalon Senior Member

Interesting perspective.

To elaborate on my answer... I think I have lived less than half of my life, so it is a bit early to pass over to the other side. In addition, I am a very ordinary person, so I count on other people to learn about the future.

I believe that Mother Earth is transitioning to a fourth-density planet as described in the Law of One (http://www.llresearch.org/library/th...f_one_pdf.aspx)

Duncan O'Finioan said that he has visions of the Earth passing through an area of the Universe that changes properties of metals and make electronics not functional, thereby throwing back civilization 500 years (http://216.18.211.130/audio/2010-01-...ofinioanp2.mp3). And I think that ties in to the transition.

Also, I always think that it will be cool to learn about how the ET technologies work, how their society function without hierarchy and a medium of exchange. And I think I can find a way back if I want to continue future reincarnations on Earth.
Old 03-11-2010, 09:45 AM   #135
viking
Avalon Senior Member

Hey Vidya ...

Yes interesting question...I have asked myself many times!!! What if?

Yes there is much wisdom within the Journels and it is up to you what you do with them...simple.

Anyway regarding if I would hop aboard ... Hey you only have to ask if they are of good intentions or bad!!

quote...letter re Evacuation
Subject: EVACUATION...

In case they will , how do we recognize them ?

I'm going to add my two cents worth again. Yes, ask them to identify themselves.

But you will be able to feel the love radiating from the 'good guys' easily. You won't need to be overly sensitive like I am, as a Healer. You will be able to feel it!!! Trust me. For most, it will probably be overwhelming, it is so strong!!!

But another way to tell the difference is that the good guys will suggest things to do and leave the choice up to you completely. They would never consider ordering you around and expect 'obedience'. Being a true Master means that you do not order people around Ok??? A true Master doesn't have to.

NO ONE will tell you to get on the ships. The decision is always yours.

Without going into too much detail...yes I would.

viking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vidya Moksha View Post
Hey Viking
I have read some of the posts, but not all. They certainly contain many truisms, and much wisdom. I have to confess that intuitely I dont buy it all (and there are a few areas I am even a little concerned with).

However...this is not the purpose of my post.. I have a question for you or anyone else reading...

I know I wouldnt, even in the face of earth changes (which I also doubt in the near future)...

so lots of wooliness from me around a basic question, but I am interested in responses....
Old 03-11-2010, 07:33 PM   #136
lisa
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks a bunch viking! Makes a lot of sense. Hope you and your wife great health and happiness!

I just realize that the Law of One mentioned that the harvest will be around 2011 (http://www.lawofone.info/results.php..._id=17&ss=1#29):
Quote:
Questioner: Am I to understand that the harvest is to occur in the year 2011, or will it be spread out?

Ra: I am Ra. This is an approximation. We have stated we have difficulty with your time/space. This is an appropriate probable/possible time/space nexus for harvest. Those who are not in incarnation at this time will be included in the harvest.
Old 03-15-2010, 09:39 PM   #137
viking
Avalon Senior Member

SANAT KUMARA

please read...

PROPHECIES

I was last speaking of the signs which would be projected within the heavens, for there shall be great displays in the skies of Earth, for the elements them*selves will have total control for a short period of time. There will be great rainstorms and floods—widespread and yet sporadic. You remember the an*cient sto*ries about how it rained forty days and nights? That is nothing com*pared to what it will rain—perhaps forty months. The entire face of the Earth shall change and it will become un*recognizable as you know its characteriza*tion at present.

Strange and wondrous creatures shall appear from the depths of the oceans to the wonderment and bewilderment of man, crea*tures many times larger than the largest ocean liners for their habi*tat will be brought forth. There shall be plagues and famines of even greater magnitude than you witness this day—no country or peoples will be spared. Beasts and creatures un*known shall appear and some will turn upon the peoples for they will be hun*gry and terrified and they will effort at reclamation of their own proper living spaces which man has taken for him*self. Those who have killed a brother animal for the sport of it will likely be slain by those very creatures for all cycles end where they have begun.

Your Earth is about ready to become a ‘sun’, as Ashtar and Ha*tonn have previously informed you. It will not be exactly like your solar system sun as you recognize it—but it shall become surrounded by a golden corona which will become more brilliant and denser to other system locations. It is step*ping into a higher rate of vibration and density change. You can only experience, as do your astronomers, from the inside outward. Your space ma*chines do not get far enough away from your surface to see the changes and it is not of “visible” manifested format that you dense creatures can witness with your human eyes. You are mov*ing from a three dimensional into a fourth dimen*sional world. This MUST take place as you move through the heart of the great cosmic cloud.

The great prophecies brought forth unto you ones will then come to pass—as many are so doing presently. Those which tell you the Sun shall turn blood red and the Moon shall be red as a ruby, and the day shall be gone and it shall be dark upon the Earth for a period of days. There shall be great, great confu*sion. The oxygen supply will be reduced upon the Earth for a period of time (and you will wish you had not incinerated your plant-like brethren who came to assist you). This will be fol*lowed by periods of great moisture, then broiling heat and parched areas alternating with floods. ALMOST ALL THINGS UPON THE FACE OF THE EARTH WILL BE DESTROYED BY THESE THINGS WHICH SHALL COME UPON THIS BELOVED LAND.

When is this time coming? You are already into it! Each day it grows in in*tensity. More of your craft that fly in the air will come down and much life will be taken. Your ships of the sea will collide and have accidents and sink. Your oceans and shores will become more and more contaminated and the fishes will die. Your rivers and lakes will become so polluted that your water life will cease to live in them—it is already thus for you pour acid upon them in your greed and lust for luxury and material gain. There will be more and greater intensity tornados and hurricanes—more and deeper flooding, coming one upon an*other. The Polar caps are melting more and faster each day! The water levels are rising in your massive inland seas and in your open seas while your water supply for consumption is di*minishing. Then the volcanos will erupt as the earthquakes strike. YOU MUST GET PREPARED, STOP THY QUIB*BLING OVER WHETHER OR NOT THIS IS TRUTH—GET YOURSELVES IN PROTECTION.

CHARLES’ TASK

THE ONE CHARLES MUST COME INTO HIS TASK; HE IS GROOMED TO BE ABLE TO OUTLINE ELECTRICAL AND WATER SYSTEMS FOR YOUR SHELTER SYSTEMS—HE MUST BE WORKED INTO YOUR COMMUNITY SYS*TEM AT THE EARLIEST POSSIBLE TIME—YOU MUST HAVE THE YOUNG ONES WHO CAN AC*CEPT THE TRUTH THAT THEY CAN BRING FORTH THE GIFTS WE WILL SEND. WE CANNOT WAIT UNTIL ALL THE FUNDING IS IN PLACE TO BEGIN THESE THINGS—SUCH AS THESE WRITINGS—YOUR “TIME” IS TOO PRECIOUS AND EACH STEP MUST BE BASED UPON THE ONE BE*FORE.

GOVERNMENTS IN PANIC

The governments of the world are in panic but they make major effort not to show it unto you. They have set into motion things which they can no longer control. The “friendly” and beneficial bacteria and insect species are dying (being killed) at a most alarming and rapid rate, so that you will be exposed more and more to that which is detrimental to your physical life systems—strains of toxic forms from which you will have no buffer.

As you witness these things, it will be hard to see the decay and tribulations as it grows—but know, all is being made NEW. The old must go before the new can birth in fullness. ’Tis not your doom that draws nigh if you heed our warnings and take ap*propriate actions—’tis your very salvation being trans*formed from the ashes of the old and corrupt.

Therefore, you must share with your fellow-man that the catas*trophes will most surely come (they will not be hummed or chanted away). But, tell them that they are your very salvation and rejoice, for it is the old passing away.

When man can release the old, then he shall glimpse a more glo*rious new. Those who cannot release the old will have to begin again at the beginning. They shall place their soul progression back several million years, for this is the golden opportunity of souls who have walked this path of Earth from on*set of soul birthing—this is your graduation or failure day! Those who fail their final examinations will need come once again, through various forms of cave man through thousands of years, even mil*lions, until they develop to this very stage once again and try for “passing of the bar” again. I CARE NOT WHETHER YOUR “LEARNED” PROFESSORS OF GREAT WISDOM BELIEVE IN PROGRESSION OR DO NOT—THIS IS THE WAY IT IS AND IF YOU CHOOSE NOT THIS PATH—YOU WILL FIND OUTAGAIN, THE HARD WAY!

A TIME OF SOUL EVOLVEMENT

Do not consider this retrogression as it might appear. It is, as it were, retro*gression of physical manifestation but progres*sion from the standpoint of soul evolvement for in the Father’s world within the Creation, there is no ret*rogression—only soul expan*sion. This, that each soul may grow worthy to pass through the ultimate certification.

Apply that which you have learned and give gladly that which you have re*ceived. As you travel and converse in the times ahead allotted for each one of you, think not what you shall take with you or what shall be in thy pocket*books nor of what will you wear. You shall not have need of those things past the prepara*tion and journey “through”. In the final purpose, the Father will provide.

This is the time of giving, sharing and applying. It is not only the clarion call unto you, for verily you have accepted a trust and a most incredible mission, but likewise it is the or*der of the day as we all enter into this new phase for the Planet Earth, and indeed our whole Solar and Galactic System. We are your brothers from this particular system come to assist you for it is a great Cosmic event upon the stage of the uni*verse.

Work, for the night comes shortly when no man can work! Work for the night comes too quickly!—literally and figura*tively.

Man inquires: “We do not know what to believe. Some say catas*trophe shall come upon us. They claim the end of the world is here. Others claim, `be not afraid; through our own scientific developments—we who are masters of the creation—can do this or that and there are no space brothers to assist and those re*ceivers are receiving from the Devil.’” MAN IS TER*RIFIED AND HE IS SEEKING. HIS HEART IS HUNGRIER THAN IT HAS EVER BEEN BECAUSE HE FEELS THE CHANGES AND SEES THE HOPE*LESS PLIGHT GROW DAY BY DAY BEFORE HIS EYES.

Man “smells” his food and grows ever more hungry; this new vi*bration is coming forth, and he becomes ever more hungry. He is “remembering” and he in*nately knows that he is filled with ap*petite for things of Spirit in Truth; not just more lies and false prophets, psychics and card readers.

Therefore, when he is confused as he now is and says, “Brother, where shall I find the greatest meal which shall give me the most satisfaction for develop*ment of my spirit?” you shall say: “Yes, those who say catastrophe comes are true; they speak with truth; but the Earth is not prophesied `to end’. It shall be renewed; the words written are that “There shall be a new heaven and a new Earth—THE OLD MADE NEW!”

So tell them the words with which your Elder Brother, Esu ‘Jesus’ Sananda, wishes you to feed his flock. It is the way of the Father. Catastrophe comes so that man might learn from the experience. But only the great and beauti*ful and good shall be inherited from it. Out of it mankind shall arise phoenix-like unto his own golden glory.

TIME FOR EARTH TO COME HOME

How often we look upon the Earth, knowing as we look upon each small and pitiful creation and creature, that here stands a god if he would only realize it and apply his godhood. For a true god sits not on a throne in inactivity while the masses come be*fore him in adoration. This is not godhood as some on Earth ob*viously think it would (or should) be. Godhood is enthrone*ment, yes, but a god of action who enters the being of each one of his creation; fills them with life and majesty and grandeur and works diligently beside each and every one and serves humbly as thy servant.

God wishes man (man that He created) to rule over His celestial worlds. He wishes each man to take charge of His worlds—for this has He created them. Recognize that each one of your fel*low-men that passes you during the rou*tine of the day—recog*nize that he too bears that potential god-ness—he will either be in service of the “good” or in service to the “evil” intent with “full in*tent” blowing in the wind yet waiting to choose to which God he will give his homage.

Know now, that which will turn ones from you who cannot be*lieve in such, but some day that one—each one—will come into his own inheritance and will command a planet, and then a sys*tem and then a galaxy. We are all ei*ther on that path or have achieved it and have returned to assist our younger brothers through their pathway.

The clarion call is: “Come home, Earth!” It is time for Earth to come home into her radiance for which she has labored long and hard.

Do not allow yourselves to become too weary from the routine of the day. Always keep the goal before you for your work is most imperative, lest your fellow-man not have opportunity to come into knowledge from which he can make wise choices. IT IS THE TIME OF CHOICES FOR THE HOUR-GLASS IS TRULY EMPTIED AND IT IS IN THE TURNING OVER TO BEGIN ANEW THE NEXT SEGMENT.

Know that this wondrous play is in perfection of directorship. Michael stands beside me and wishes to have brief input before we retire this segment of writing. Please receive of his pres*ence.

MICHAEL SPEAKS

Michael to thank you, beloved ones—I come to place my seal and benediction upon these words of Truth for ones will come forth, Dharma, that you will recognize but seldom entertain at the key*board—we keep you in Light, chela.

You ones must always hold within your conscious minds that you are never alone, that it would be impossible for you to be alone. You are attached, for eternity, to the brotherhood of ser*vice.

The “golden ones” surround the Earth ever more as we all enter into the great transition. We are plunging deeper into that which shall be seeming destruc*tion and yet it is the necessary “labor” to allow for the “birthing”. It is just as each segment of exis*tence is in preparation of the next and more important one; so it is as we move on together into this wondrous experi*ence which is the ultimate of life itself. We, too, in all the higher realms are growing and sharing these experiences to the best of our abilities and so it is. May we all be worthy of the gifts given unto us by those who have gone before and gave so dearly for having passed the physical way.

In great love and peace I thank you and know that I am ever with you.

I AM MICHAEL

I TOO SHALL TAKE MY LEAVE, DHARMA, FOR THIS SEGMENT. MICHAEL SHALL RETURN FOR HIS POR*TION OF THIS DOCU*MENT. I PROBABLY SHALL NOT; BUT I WILL NOT BE GONE FROM YOUR VORTEX FOR WE JOIN TO GIVE FORTH THAT EN*ERGY AND CLAR*ITY WHICH YOU CONSTANTLY PETITION. YOUR RE*CEIVING IS CLEAR AND WE GIVE HONOR TO YOU FOR YOUR SER*VICE. I FURTHER TAKE THIS OPPORTUNITY OF PRESENCE TO HONOR EACH OF YOU WHO GIVE OF YOUR*SELVES IN SERVICE AND OVERWORK UNTO THIS MISSION. I BEND IN HUMBLE GRATITUDE IN THY SERVICE.

March 15, 2010

fourwinds10.com/journals/pdf/J007.pdf

I AM SANAT KUMARA

viking
Old 03-16-2010, 07:02 AM   #138
Carmen
Avalon Senior Member

Thank you viking, I really like these messages you post. I feel the earth's pain and have a deep and abiding desire to see her healed and her great forests returned to the splendour and diversity of ancient time. Her soils regenerated, her arteries (water) clean and all life forms in balance and harmony.

Love and LIght

Carmen
Carmen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2010, 08:23 PM   #139
lisa
Avalon Senior Member

Just so you know, I contacted George Green about this and he said that he does not know Patrick and Anne Bellringer, who relayed the messages from Sananda and Ashtar regarding the imminent evacuation.

George said that "there will be no evacuation..there are new events that will be escalating the rest of the year on this planet."

Bummer, I soooo want somebody to save me from this @*$&!
Old 03-22-2010, 08:51 PM   #140
viking
Avalon Senior Member

George Green knows all about the Phoenix Journels...he worked with them for years until he went his own way...

I have researched this very in depth!!!

He also knows about the evacuation process within the Journels...If he chooses not to talk about this...thats his choice...

He changed his stance on this...I have my thoughts as to why!!!

Why dont you write to Patrick or Ron Kirzinger who runs the other site on the Journels...

viking
Old 03-23-2010, 03:31 AM   #141
lisa
Avalon Senior Member

Viking, I did not research this much, so you probably know more about the Journals than I do. Nevertheless, the following is what I know.

I do not know the extent of George Green's involvement in the Phoenix Journals, but looks like he was involved at least in Phoenix Journal #2.

Doris Ekker was "Dharma" in the Phoenix Journal. There are rumors that she had passed away and there are a lot of info on the web that try to defame her.

Anybody can host the Phoenix Journals and there are many websites that do. No doubt some of them have hidden agendas.

Page 74 of Phoenix Journal #1 said that there is a slight chance that the upheaval (and the evacuation) can be avoided. Perhaps this is what have happened?

I know this is unsettling because I wanted to escape from this @#^*, and I had to update my friends whom I have previously emailed the evacuation directions to (because I wanted them to know what to do if it did come to pass).
Old 03-23-2010, 04:52 AM   #142
waitinginthewings
Avalon Senior Member

Viking: tks for posting this latest message. Do you know or remember where the evacuation material is posted in the journals. I'm thinking it would be a good idea to have them posted here........then people can save them for future reference. Even if an evacuation does not happen, it does no harm to be prepared.
waitinginthewings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2010, 09:54 AM   #143
viking
Avalon Senior Member

Hi Lisa/Waiting

Yes George Green worked I believe with the first 10 Journels. There or there abouts.

Doris died under strange circumstances. In fact yesterday it was exactly 4 years ago!!! strange that we are talking about her and she dies exactly 4 years ago.. Synchronicity ;-)

Also the number 03.22 also coincidentely matched the skull and Bones crest!!!

Yes no one person has the right of ownership of the Journels, they belong to the people. And anyone can pass them along to whomever they wish.

Yes it does say that in Journel one and yes we do have a chance that evacuation can be avoided. Our conciousness has to be raised dramatically in order for this to happen. This I believe was George's intention, to raise our conciousness enough to avoid cataclysm and to do without the help of our brothers and sisters. I am sure he was hoping that we as a race would grow up!!!! Lets hope we have done it. If not, I'm afraid it's up to Mother Earth...

Lisa I am not unsettled at all, far from it. And neither should you be. Trust your heart. I am sure you will be at the right place at the right time, as we all will be.

In the meantime check this out http://www.fourwinds10.com/siterun_d...p?q=1268070430

Waiting.....More on evacuation...
http://www.fourwinds10.com/siterun_d...p?q=1233609601

And if you need to write to Patrick please do so.

viking
Old 03-23-2010, 10:23 PM   #144
lisa
Avalon Senior Member

Viking, if Patrick/Anne are genuine messengers of Sananda, George Green would know them.

My biggest issue is they said with certainty stuff like "Dead or alive, you will be lifted off this orb, for this orb will be evacuated." http://www.fourwinds10.com/siterun_d...p?q=1266860153
And they said the "cleansing" will happen around Spring Equinox (~3/20/2010) http://www.fourwinds10.com/siterun_d...p?q=1267724392

I posted George's response because I feel bad for those who were lead into thinking that the evacuation is imminent (as Patrick/Anne and some PA posts imply the past weeks).

waitinginthewings, the evacuation directions are detailed in Phoenix Journals 3 and repeated in 5. I don't know which Phoenix Journal website is good, so sorry for not providing the links.
Old 03-24-2010, 04:22 AM   #145
waitinginthewings
Avalon Senior Member

Thank you Viking & Lisa for the links. I have 2 questions based on the evacuation guidlines.
1) People are abducted all the time through a beam of light & they return in tact. Why is it different in Sanada 's material, where it says that our vibration needs to be higher in order to safely enter the beam & be brought on board?

2) If all the ships that are currently surrounding the planet are the "good guys" & all the "bad guys" have been removed, then why are there still "abductions" & cattle mutilations".

These are 2 items the popped out at me as being questionable.
waitinginthewings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2010, 05:01 AM   #146
lisa
Avalon Senior Member

Viking may have better answers, but here is mine.

Quote:
Originally Posted by waitinginthewings View Post
1) People are abducted all the time through a beam of light & they return in tact. Why is it different in Sanada 's material, where it says that our vibration needs to be higher in order to safely enter the beam & be brought on board?
The high vibration level is consistent with what Billy Meier said about the beaming.
I guess normally they would land the UFO when they are not sure people can take the light beam, so that people can either walk onto the UFO or are carried onto it.
I would imagine that the UFOs are much higher in the case of a evacuation, so that there is a longer distance to travel on a light beam.

Quote:
2) If all the ships that are currently surrounding the planet are the "good guys" & all the "bad guys" have been removed, then why are there still "abductions" & cattle mutilations".
I don't think all the ships on/around the planet are the "good guys" (as asserted by Patrick).
Regarding cattle mutilations, Phoenix Journal 9 said that they were done by those who need the organs for Satanic Rituals, not ET/UFOs. I do not recommend Journal 9 because it is extremely disturbing.
Old 03-24-2010, 09:29 AM   #147
viking
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Thank you Viking & Lisa for the links. I have 2 questions based on the evacuation guidlines.

These are 2 items the popped out at me as being questionable.
Yes Lisa good point about the beam...also perhaps the folk that have been abducted are tuned into a higher frequency so it is easier for them to travel...

Regarding the mutilations...we really need to know who and why this is happening...Again Lisa hit the nail on the head!!...You will find some answers in the Journels...

A lot of stuff has been blamed on ET for obvious reasons...

Yes I hear what you are saying about Patrick and Anne...

How do you know George doesn't know them??

Patrick and Anne know George very well as does Ron Kirzinger.

viking
Old 03-24-2010, 03:30 PM   #148
lisa
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by viking View Post
How do you know George doesn't know them??
This is my question to George:
Phoenix Journal #3 & #5 gave detailed "Evacuation Directions" for evacuating via beamships on the event of a major disaster.
The Journals are currently hosted at fourwinds10 by Patrick and Anne Bellringer who have been relaying new messages from Jesus and Ashtar.
On 2/22/2010, they said: "Dead or alive, you will be lifted off this orb, for this orb will be evacuated."
On 3/3/2010, they even gave an imminent date... The evacuation will be in this month around the time of the Spring Equinox.
So my question is: do you know who Patrick and Anne Bellringer are and whether they are legitimate messengers?

His answer is:
"I don't know them.. There will be no evacuation..there are new events that will be escalating the rest of the year on this planet."
Old 03-24-2010, 04:21 PM   #149
viking
Avalon Senior Member

Well Lisa I don't suppose we will ever know the truth...well perhaps one day!!

Truth will prevail...as she always does...

What I do know is that he was involved in the Journels some years back

Whether he chooses not to acknowledge them or ??? I don't know...

He has his reasons...The message he sends out through the Paradigm series is amazing...And I am sure he would of liked that we as Humanity can do this alone...maybe thats why he pulled away from them...who knows...

Read this...please read at your own discretion!!
http://www.fourwinds10.com/siterun_d...p?q=1211379721

Regarding evacuation...the journels clearly state that there will only be an evacuation if we have ...Nucleur war/Pole shift/cataclysm etc ect ... otherwise we will be left alone...For Humanity to grow up and adopt the cosmic principles and the Universal laws...in order to be invited to our universal brethen...

viking