Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Spirituality

Notices

Old 11-20-2008, 01:55 AM   #76
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Why I am gladly a Luciferian.

The reason they control so easiliy is that everyone thinks it is a fuzzy idea. Hitler was indeed involved heavily in the occult and the dark side of egyptian shamanism. The egyptians turns out had quite a knowledge of the negatively polarized dimensions and the beings that inhabit them.
tone3jaguar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2008, 03:54 AM   #77
Kelphi
Avalon Senior Member

Funny. The God of Bill Schnoebelen was obviously more powerful than Lucifer. Bill was able to leave the cult.

Ask any high ranking ex-occult person who Lucifer feared the most. They will tell you the name above all names. Christ Jesus the Lord. There is no other higher name in the universe than He.

Its funny how it takes so many words to explain that the name Lucifer is not really associated with evil. That is a hoot. I love it.

33 degree masons know exactly who and what the name Lucifer is.

You folks submit too easily to Zelphael as if your scared or something.
Kelphi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2008, 07:51 AM   #78
capreycorn
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by martina View Post
Hitler got visions of a bright overwhelming light, who named himself the Lord of the Nations. From this Light Hitler got his commands.

In this youtube Lucifer is called "Satan" and stands for the mind. These people thinks that having a mind makes man better than animals, well, everybody can see that this is not true. Its the mind that makes man wors than animals.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aj1ZZ...72BA1C&index=2

thanks for the interesting video.

what strikes me most is the statement that so far not a single great war has been started in the name of satan..it was always "for god".

-i never thought of it like that-

capreycorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2008, 10:58 AM   #79
martina
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by capreycorn View Post
thanks for the interesting video.

what strikes me most is the statement that so far not a single great war has been started in the name of satan..it was always "for god".

-i never thought of it like that-

Than may be you don't know that religions are made for us to think and feel in the wrong directions and also in subtle different directions. The Jesuits, for instance are in command not only of the Vatican, but also of the Nation of Islam and the private army "The Fruit of Islam" and not only the Roman Catholic church, but also Protestantism, etc. And the Jesuits are Satanists.
They are behind every war. They pay both sites.

There is a story, that the war between the good angels and the bad angels (Ets?) last for millions of years and at last they made a compromise, that the bad angels could "have us", if we choose so, out of free will.
Well, there you have all the temptations and illusions of being cared for, (our sheep mentality, religions, etc.)
So everything is done for "good" and not for evel.
martina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2008, 12:56 PM   #80
capreycorn
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by martina View Post
Than may be you don't know that religions are made for us to think and feel in the wrong directions and also in subtle different directions. The Jesuits, for instance are in command not only of the Vatican, but also of the Nation of Islam and the private army "The Fruit of Islam" and not only the Roman Catholic church, but also Protestantism, etc. And the Jesuits are Satanists.
They are behind every war. They pay both sites.

There is a story, that the war between the good angels and the bad angels (Ets?) last for millions of years and at last they made a compromise, that the bad angels could "have us", if we choose so, out of free will.
Well, there you have all the temptations and illusions of being cared for, (our sheep mentality, religions, etc.)
So everything is done for "good" and not for evel.

i know little to nothing, really...but what you said is pretty much what i think.
capreycorn is offline   Reply With Quote