Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Spirituality

Notices

Old 12-03-2008, 02:00 AM   #51
sammytray
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: The "gift" of Manifesting...how?

Quote:
Originally Posted by feardia View Post
Its all about vibration, you might be interested in this guy and his analysis of the ptb and how they harvest and feed off our emotions http://matthewdelooze.co.uk/viewpage.php?page_id=2
good night avalon
Thanks for the link
sammytray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2008, 12:22 AM   #52
Steven
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by feardia View Post
Its all about vibration, you might be interested in this guy and his analysis of the ptb and how they harvest and feed off our emotions http://matthewdelooze.co.uk/viewpage.php?page_id=2
good night avalon
That's Funny. I did not know this man, but I share almost exactly the same point of view as his. I doubt we share the same source of information, especially when the most important part comes from within. Nevertheless, this tend to confirm insights.

Thank you for this link.

Last edited by Steven; 12-04-2008 at 01:21 AM.
Steven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2009, 05:50 AM   #53
sammytray
Avalon Senior Member

So are we getting closer to the "higher vibration era", out of the "low vibration era"? Thus, our true powers rising to the "surface" ?
Old 08-22-2009, 10:01 AM   #54
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammytray View Post
So are we getting closer to the "higher vibration era", out of the "low vibration era"? Thus, our true powers rising to the "surface" ?
The Heart this is where the higher vibration era is for it is'nt slowed down by any conflicting thought patterns stemming from the mind and is only operating from good will and selflessness.
The heart being Oneness will only serve and manifest what is best for all that is .
What you manifest through the mind feeds the mind . What you manifest through the heart energizes the heart of all that is.
The heart is joy and happiness.If you smile at the universe it will smile back at you. Heart is the magic wand

Love always
mudra.

Last edited by mudra; 08-22-2009 at 06:36 PM.
mudra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2009, 09:58 PM   #55
sammytray
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mudra View Post
The Heart this is where the higher vibration era is for it is'nt slowed down by any conflicting thought patterns stemming from the mind and is only operating from good will and selflessness.
The heart being Oneness will only serve and manifest what is best for all that is .
What you manifest through the mind feeds the mind . What you manifest through the heart energizes the heart of all that is.
The heart is joy and happiness.If you smile at the universe it will smile back at you. Heart is the magic wand

Love always
mudra.
Thank you for your words....

"The heart being Oneness will only serve and manifest what is best for all that is ". Hmm, this I have trouble with. I have the right to 'think' and or manifest anything i desire. Depending upon that manifestation being "the highest good for all" is dependent upon my intention.

What do you manifest?
Old 08-24-2009, 10:01 PM   #56
sammytray
Avalon Senior Member

Hey MyPlanet??? Anything to add on manifesting? ( this topic is far away from the whistleblower stuff)
Old 08-24-2009, 11:31 PM   #57
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

Quote:

"The heart being Oneness will only serve and manifest what is best for all that is ". Hmm, this I have trouble with. I have the right to 'think' and or manifest anything i desire. Depending upon that manifestation being "the highest good for all" is dependent upon my intention.

What do you manifest?

I think there are no are parts of my life that I don't manifest.

It seems to go hand in hand with Love. The areas I put my attention on come alive and things unfold into them from knowing and intuition into synchronicities.
The areas I lose interest in and withdraw my attention units from come to a standstill.

A few years ago I manifested several paintings out of the blue . Things I had never been able to do before. My level of interest was high. I would dream of these at night and find sources of inspiration coming to me. I just knew what I had to do and how to do it . I made about 30 of them made an exibition and sold several of them. Each of the people chose a different painting which surprised me . Not two of them asked for the same one. It came to mind that I must have painted them for them.

When my daughter's litle dog fell of our two floor balcony . I have stayed with him day and night for 15 days as he could'nt walk anymore. I intuitively knew what to do and healed him with my hands and my love and he found the usage of his legs again .

About 10 years ago at the time of my divorce I found myself nearly broke with two children to raise on my own. From nothing I made it all the way back to something . My son used to tell his girlfriend that his mother was a hero.

I feel that when one is moved by Love one can lift mountains.
This is my own experience and what is true for me.

I also like to thank the universe for the simple things it brings to me ..some kind words, a smile from a stranger, a bird that comes to sing on my balcony , a feather that catches my eyes down the pathway.. I see these as Love coming my way .

I am gratefull for Love and kindness that I give and receive.
The greatest power one has is Love .
There might be other ways to manifest things Sammy but I have'nt had the interest to explore them .

Love always
mudra

Last edited by Anchor; 08-26-2009 at 01:56 AM. Reason: quote fixed
Old 08-24-2009, 11:46 PM   #58
Steven
Avalon Senior Member

What a beautiful being you are Mudra. You show us the way. I drop a tear for you, a tear of pure joy. Hopes shines within me when I meet a sister who show her light.

Sammytray .

Namaste, Steven
Steven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2009, 11:50 PM   #59
Carmen
Avalon Senior Member

Thankyou Mudra, for sharing your wonderful manifestations with us. Your truly are an inspiration to us all.

Love and Light

Carmen
Carmen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2009, 12:23 AM   #60
Myplanet2
In The Mists

Quote:
Hey MyPlanet??? Anything to add on manifesting? ( this topic is far away from the whistleblower stuff)
I've read up a bit on this. Mudra made some important statements on the subject. I'll tell you what I have found out about it.

directly manifesting is a primary modus operandi in the 5th dimension, which also happens to use the heart as the primary filter, as opposed to mind as is the case in 3rd.

You have to answer one question. would you be comfortable right now if whatever you thought, became manifested? 3 D is the only dimension which has telepathy shut off or at least muted. Elsewhere, you have to have your thoughts under control, or you'll create unwanted effects. 4th D acts as a sort of bridge between 3rd and 5th. It has elements of both. It has form, as does 3D. A house is a house in 4D. But many of the limitations of 3D are gone, or at least able to be overcome with practice, in the direction of cleaning up the old habits and patterns of 3D life, which would be awkward in 5D.

Thought passes a very narrow frequency band through to you. The heart has a much greater capacity and frequency range, and is the primary interface in 5D.

Thought is electrical, and emotions are magnetic. So it's through your emotions that you attract what you want to have manifested. And since thought is a narrower frequency band at a lower vibratory level, thinking about what you want to manifest narrows your choices, and limits them to lower vibratory frequencies. It's much easier to manifest what you feel would be desirous, rather than a mental picture of it. Picturing what you want would only work to the degree that you can feel yourself in possession of it, and experience the emotions which would be present.

Another factor in manifesting, is that it can directly occur in 5D but in 3D it's kind of like placing an "order" with the universe, which it will then provide for you. When this seems not to work out, it's often that you were vibrating at one level when you placed your order, but sank to a lower frequency while waiting for the order to be filled. So basically, you're not in the same place you were when you placed your order and so it arrives at an old address.

If you really want to be able to manifest, you should be mostly in the frequency range of the 5TH D, where manifestation ability is fully turned on. getting ones frequency up to that is the challenge. It means clearing our baggage out. All our unfinished 3D stuff needs finishing. Or we'll keep dropping down into thought out of habit. All our partially explored polarities, all our Karmic imbalances, all our guilty consciences, all our incomplete games, and partially learned lessons, need to be processed, if we are to rise in frequency to the point where a range which is natural to 5th D can be maintained.

Well done on manifesting me into this thread, Sammytray. That is an example of manifestation working. I hadn't looked at it until just now, and "something" made me look.
Myplanet2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2009, 05:32 PM   #61
sammytray
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mudra View Post
Quote:

What do you manifest?

I think there are no are parts of my life that I don't manifest.

It seems to go hand in hand with Love. The areas I put my attention on come alive and things unfold into them from knowing and intuition into synchronicities.
The areas I lose interest in and withdraw my attention units from come to a standstill.

A few years ago I manifested several paintings out of the blue . Things I had never been able to do before. My level of interest was high. I would dream of these at night and find sources of inspiration coming to me. I just knew what I had to do and how to do it . I made about 30 of them made an exibition and sold several of them. Each of the people chose a different painting which surprised me . Not two of them asked for the same one. It came to mind that I must have painted them for them.

When my daughter's litle dog fell of our two floor balcony . I have stayed with him day and night for 15 days as he could'nt walk anymore. I intuitively knew what to do and healed him with my hands and my love and he found the usage of his legs again .

About 10 years ago at the time of my divorce I found myself nearly broke with two children to raise on my own. From nothing I made it all the way back to something . My son used to tell his girlfriend that his mother was a hero.

I feel that when one is moved by Love one can lift mountains.
This is my own experience and what is true for me.

I also like to thank the universe for the simple things it brings to me ..some kind words, a smile from a stranger, a bird that comes to sing on my balcony , a feather that catches my eyes down the pathway.. I see these as Love coming my way .

I am gratefull for Love and kindness that I give and receive.
The greatest power one has is Love .
There might be other ways to manifest things Sammy but I have'nt had the interest to explore them .

Love always
mudra

Mudra,

Thank you for sharing... Your constant "loving" outlook is a breathe of fresh air. However, it almost seems "to much" to "one side" of the spectrum. I haven't figured out what i mean yet but I mean no dis-respect.

How do you explain those events that have happened to you that you probably did not "want" to manifest. Example... Divorce, dog falling out of the window etc... Where were your thoughts (manifesting) at those times?

Last edited by Anchor; 08-26-2009 at 01:56 AM. Reason: quote fixed
Old 08-25-2009, 05:40 PM   #62
sammytray
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myplanet2 View Post
I've read up a bit on this. Mudra made some important statements on the subject. I'll tell you what I have found out about it.

[... quote shortened - A.. ...]

Well done on manifesting me into this thread, Sammytray. That is an example of manifestation working. I hadn't looked at it until just now, and "something" made me look.

Bitchin explanation!

Soooo I own a company, I get overwhelmed by the work load and responsibilitys, it becomes a pain in the ass and not so much fun anymore. Events and circumstances start happening "in the wrong direction" because of my "emotion" to the events that caused the next? So how do you file this?

What do you think about enough people having an understanding of the way manifesting works (as you explained), can "we" literally as a group focus in or manifest events and circumstances in each individuals life? better yet... globally? Any thoughts??

how do we determine the frequencys at which our thoughts put out? 3rd ,4th , 5th dimension info you stated is fascinating... how can we make sure we understand how this works?

Last edited by Anchor; 08-26-2009 at 01:57 AM. Reason: large quote shortened
Old 08-25-2009, 07:51 PM   #63
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

Quote:

Mudra,

Thank you for sharing... Your constant "loving" outlook is a breathe of fresh air. However, it almost seems "to much" to "one side" of the spectrum. I haven't figured out what i mean yet but I mean no dis-respect.

How do you explain those events that have happened to you that you probably did not "want" to manifest. Example... Divorce, dog falling out of the window etc... Where were your thoughts (manifesting) at those times?
Sammytray I welcome your questions .

Actually in all " bad " things that happen to me that I don't consciously want I have come to realize there is always always a gift .

What followed my divorce translated into a complete "night of the soul " for me and at the same time a wonderfull opportunity to recover from my ashes and be born anew.
Life gave me the opportunity to break loose from limits I had set on my own and that I was a prisoner to during the time of my marriage.

When my daughter's litle dog fell from the balcony and that his life was threatened if he did'nt recover the motricity of his legs I clearly saw the he could'nt do anything else but to be well as he meant so much to my daughter.
Although I had been divorced since a few years I was still secretly holding to my former husband and thought he might come back one day. This through the field of the mind was'nt giving him the freedom he was entitled to and it was making me a prisoner of my limited thoughts too .
So I committed myself to let go enterely from I was still holding to as regard my former husband : all thoughts and wishes of his return. They meant everything to me . But I gave them away for the dog to survive and be able to walk properly .
15 days later the dog was running and my former husband announced me at the same time that he had just found a new companion .
And I being free of my obsessive wishes was completely happy .

So to me there are no " good things " and " bad things " as such anymore in the way I perceive life.

The examples above are only two of many from big things to litle things that are always bringing presents in those moments I am the least expecting them.

Finally I think " want " has'nt anything to do with it as far as manifestion is concerned. It's more on the level of seeing/knowing from your heart and then let it flow to you .
" Want " seems to have some force connected to it and so can easily lead to tyranny.

Love always
mudra
Old 08-25-2009, 10:16 PM   #64
Myplanet2
In The Mists

Quote:
Bitchin explanation!

Soooo I own a company, I get overwhelmed by the work load and responsibilitys, it becomes a pain in the ass and not so much fun anymore. Events and circumstances start happening "in the wrong direction" because of my "emotion" to the events that caused the next? So how do you file this?

What do you think about enough people having an understanding of the way manifesting works (as you explained), can "we" literally as a group focus in or manifest events and circumstances in each individuals life? better yet... globally? Any thoughts??

how do we determine the frequencys at which our thoughts put out? 3rd ,4th , 5th dimension info you stated is fascinating... how can we make sure we understand how this works?
Excellent area to be looking at.

In your company example, becoming overwhelmed by the workload and responsibilities will bring more of the same, if that is where your attention sits. If you're worried about the situation, more of the same will manifest. On the other hand, if you are really excited about the huge workload and responsibilities, then still you will get more of the same, because your emotions will attract more of what they are directed towards.

If you look this over, you can see that really the only difference is your attitude towards the situation. A key part of the definition of attitude, is "how you face.."

Yes, we certainly can right now as a group and individually, manifest things. We do that exact thing every minute of every day. We have already done amazing, even miraculous things by way of our ability to manifest. The higher dimensional beings keeping an eye on us here, are so thrilled by what we've been doing.

Remember all those doom and gloom predictions? We took them off the conveyor belt. We did that. The people of earth who insist on a beautiful outcome to this game have been vibrating the probabilities of catastrophe out of the loop. Those who continue to insist on all of that kind of stuff, will be in places where they can experience them to their hearts content, but the majority of us will not now be having those experiences. Wet your finger and hold it up in the winds, and you can feel the different direction we are already headed, and we're just getting started.

your last question is hardest for me, because I'm still a relative novice at 4D and 5D functionality, so I have to combine my little bit of experience with what I've studied on the subject, and my understanding might not be everyones understanding, and may not even be correct. It's just my understanding. But I'll tell you what's been working for me.

Simply stated, I listen to people, (and beings, entities, collectives, group consciousnesses, archangels, ascended masters, etc) who already vibrate at these higher frequencies, and listen carefully to their explanations of what it's like where they are from, then I simply look for that. I was listening to the 9TH dimensional Pleiadian Collective as being channeled by Wendy Kennedy, talking about how they view things. What their perspectives are. From that, I discovered what is meant by unconditional love. I followed where their "finger" was pointing, and then just looked around. So now I can recognize that frequency, and can see when I drop lower. (which is most of the time). But the point is, I can now see it and have learned to recognize the frequency. That's the important thing. Finding the frequency, and then following your guidance as to how to remove the elements which come up to drag you down from that frequency.

The key to any manifesting is maintaining the frequency of what you are trying to manifest, and making sure your thoughts and emotions are in sync. A group can do this too, but need to be able to recognize the frequency they want to manifest at and continue to vibrate there. If a group gets together and decides to manifest peace, and then vibrates at a frequency of peaceful harmony while envisioning the peace they desire, it will manifest. But if a large percentage in the group are vibrating an abhorrence of the inhumanity of war, while envisioning a situation where there is no more war, then the group attempt at manifesting peace will fail. And they won't know why. The reason is that too many were vibrating abhorrence (lower frequency vibration). What manifests, is abhorrent conditions. Hope this makes some sense.

I'll see if I can find a link to a most excellent talk given by a great teacher on this subject. His name is Jim Self, and he recently did a webinar on the subject of the law of attraction, and I noticed that the mp3 has been added to his websites audio archives. He explains the law of attraction much better than I can.

Ok. here is a link to the page that has links to the audio files for this webinar series so far.
Just scroll down to the August 13 part, entitled "Maybe the Law of Attraction doesn't really work". Then find the link which says "complete session in one file". This is the best I've seen on this subject. Especially the Q&A portion. Wow.

http://www.masteringalchemy.com/telearchive_fall09.html
Old 08-25-2009, 11:41 PM   #65
sammytray
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myplanet2 View Post
Excellent area to be looking at.

[... large quote shortened to maintain thread legibility - A.. ...]

Ok. here is a link to the page that has links to the audio files for this webinar series so far.
Just scroll down to the August 13 part, entitled "Maybe the Law of Attraction doesn't really work". Then find the link which says "complete session in one file". This is the best I've seen on this subject. Especially the Q&A portion. Wow.

http://www.masteringalchemy.com/telearchive_fall09.html

this is great stuff Myplanet... I think if we focus more on this kind of stuff, the doom and gloom will slowly fade and become less of an "influence".

Great threads your writing... I will digest the above and add some more! (along with some questions)

Last edited by Anchor; 08-26-2009 at 01:59 AM.
Old 08-26-2009, 01:40 AM   #66
sammytray
Avalon Senior Member

"Finally I think " want " has'nt anything to do with it as far as manifestion is concerned. It's more on the level of seeing/knowing from your heart and then let it flow to you .
" Want " seems to have some force connected to it and so can easily lead to tyranny. "

I would have to agree... wanting is kinda like hoping for something. There is no conviction when you want something.
Old 08-26-2009, 01:55 AM   #67
sammytray
Avalon Senior Member

"In your company example, becoming overwhelmed by the workload and responsibilities will bring more of the same, if that is where your attention sits"

Hmmm I wonder where most of humanity's attention sits??

"If you're worried about the situation, more of the same will manifest."

Hmmm I wonder if most of humanity has any situations to be worried about??

"Yes, we certainly can right now as a group and individually, manifest things. We do that exact thing every minute of every day." Hmmm this kinda "worries" me, every minute of everyday we are feeding the "dragon" lately.

"We have already done amazing, even miraculous things by way of our ability to manifest. The higher dimensional beings keeping an eye on us here, are so thrilled by what we've been doing". I know we are being looked over but as far as protecting us, I am not to sure, wouldn't they be intruding on "free will" and open "pandoras box" in there own realm?

Okay this should be good for now.
Old 08-27-2009, 06:37 AM   #68
sammytray
Avalon Senior Member

"The key to any manifesting is maintaining the frequency of what you are trying to manifest, and making sure your thoughts and emotions are in sync. A group can do this too, but need to be able to recognize the frequency they want to manifest at and continue to vibrate there. If a group gets together and decides to manifest peace, and then vibrates at a frequency of peaceful harmony while envisioning the peace they desire, it will manifest. But if a large percentage in the group are vibrating an abhorrence of the inhumanity of war, while envisioning a situation where there is no more war, then the group attempt at manifesting peace will fail. And they won't know why. The reason is that too many were vibrating abhorrence (lower frequency vibration). What manifests, is abhorrent conditions. Hope this makes some sense." - I think this information is VERY important. I would really like to figure out the correct way of manifesting. This is great info and deserves deeper explanations and puzzle solving.
Old 08-27-2009, 09:04 AM   #69
RedeZra
Avalon Senior Member

My approach to manifestation is much like a kid asking the mother
Since im grown up now i usually ask the Universal Mother

Oh Mother I wish this and that
Please please Can i have it I really really want it
It will make me soo happy

If Mother is slow to respond I will remind Her

Please Mother wont you give it to me
Dont you want me to be happy

Now I know Mother knows whats best for me
But when all else fails I wanna share this super sweet trick with you ; )

RedeZra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2009, 12:36 PM   #70
Myplanet2
In The Mists

Quote:
"We have already done amazing, even miraculous things by way of our ability to manifest. The higher dimensional beings keeping an eye on us here, are so thrilled by what we've been doing". I know we are being looked over but as far as protecting us, I am not to sure, wouldn't they be intruding on "free will" and open "pandoras box" in there own realm?

From my viewpoint, it's more like a cheering section and teachers by invitation only, than any sort of meddling or intrusion. If something intrudes, You can be pretty sure it's a good idea to avoid it. what I've seen is that they politely wait to be asked.
Old 08-27-2009, 07:53 PM   #71
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

Now I know the meaning of true Love.
There are miracles to achieve in life
But I know it starts with me
If I can see it
then I can do it
If I just believe it
then there is nothing to it .

Love always
mudra
Old 08-28-2009, 03:03 PM   #72
sammytray
Avalon Senior Member

Mudra!

I love this song! Always have, thanks for reminding me
Old 08-28-2009, 04:32 PM   #73
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

Quote:
Mudra!

I love this song! Always have, thanks for reminding me
You are :welcome Sammytray

Love always
mudra
Old 08-30-2009, 01:11 AM   #74
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

I can't help but keep reflecting upon the
faith that is required, that is spoken of
in my Oral Tradition. It says,"If you do
things in the way in which you are
directed and in the way in which you are
asked to do them, then those things that
you need, those things that you ask for,
shall come to pass. "I can't help but try
to live it that way — with faith.

It always comes back to the faith of
the individual. You have to have faith
in what you believe — whether it is
the dogma of something that nobody
else believes in, if you have the faith
in it, that's what is required for it to
work for you. It always comes down
to the individual taking responsibility
for their life.

Litle Crow

Love always
mudra
Old 08-30-2009, 03:53 AM   #75
sammytray
Avalon Senior Member

Mudra,

In reference to your last post, if it were that easy everyone would manifest anything and everything they desire. Humanity is missing something, a piece of the puzzle. Its as if we have been kept from knowing????