Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Spirituality

Notices

Old 10-26-2008, 07:38 PM   #51
williamfmartin@gmail.com
Avalon Senior Member

Location: I am blessed to live in a gorgeous harbor town called Thornbury in Ontario Canada
Default Re: If you are seeking 'salvation', evolution of your soul to the next density. Read

I discovered these teachings and "Carla Ruckerts" channelings years after they took place. For me... "It was life changing".
Everything I read was something I knew, but had forgotten.
"Ra" woke me up...
I am honoured and humbled to have discovered this memory complex.
Ra Lives in all of us...

Unconditional Love;
Wayne
williamfmartin@gmail.com is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2008, 07:39 PM   #52
CosmicFever

Default Re: If you are seeking 'salvation', evolution of your soul to the next density. Read

This is a bit off the subject but the US just attacked Syria. First thing I thought of was what Hidden Hand said about Damascus being toast in the very near future. Interesting...

Namaste,
julie

ps great thread!
Old 10-26-2008, 07:53 PM   #53
arcora
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dadrious View Post
Well said, but you likely cannot get through to these people. I prefer to be more blunt and direct. They have given away their mind, heart and soul to a wretched entity. I speak up because somebody has to do it, somebody has to stand up to it, before they get in a position where they can create another mass sacrifice to this deity of theirs. Another crusade in the name of their "god". Entire cultures and civilizations of people have been wiped off the face of the earth by the followers of this...deity, the god of murder. Only the name and cover changes...

And they think they are opposing evil, of course.
Spoken like a true Luciferian.

Best of luck to you.
arcora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2008, 08:08 PM   #54
GregorArturo
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by arcora View Post

Best of luck to you.
Arcora, you like a very positive and enlightened entity (as witnessed from other threads), but for some reason in this thread I've been getting a rather negative vibe from you. Just wondering if you could elaborate, and by no means consider this an attack. I am just trying to understand the situation more (ie a learning opportunity has presented itself), and I think your response could certainly facilitate it

I also wanted to share the idea of such a notion, by my asking such a question, is that this is a way for us to develop our throat chakras, in striving for clearer and more open communication with each other.
GregorArturo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2008, 08:13 PM   #55
Merkaba
Avalon Senior Member

...the religion of Israel did not invent even one myth.
[Mircea Eliade-A History of Religious Ideas, volume 1 §55]
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mircea_Eliade

The evidence of the similarities between Canaanite and Israelite societies has led to a major change in the general understanding of the relationship between these two societies. Rather than viewing them as two separate cultures, some scholars define Israelite culture as a subset of Canaanite culture.
[Mark Smith. The Early History of God]
http://www.amazon.com/Early-History-.../dp/080283972X

The Jews behave like the Gentiles [Pagans] except that they acknowledge only one god. This is something distinctive to them, but alien to us. As for everything else, though, we share common ground—temples, sanctuaries, altars, rituals of purification, certain injunctions where we do not diverge from one another at all, or only in insignificant ways. [Julian, emperor, Against the Galileans, fr 72 (306 B)

1 We read about ancient Canaanite religion in Canaanite clay tablets dug up at Ras Shamara in Syria. (In ancient times the sign said Ugarit.)
2 We read about ancient Jewish religion from the Old Testament.
3 Ugarit fell centuries before Israel existed; so if there was borrowing, it had to be from Canaanite to Israelite.

Judaism was the version of ancient Paganism that developed in ancient Judea.
http://www.pocm.info/triumph_before_...c_judaism.html
Yahweh was the new Baal.
Merkaba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2008, 08:13 PM   #56
Alexandra

Last edited by Alexandra; 11-10-2008 at 02:22 AM.
Old 10-26-2008, 08:31 PM   #57
arcora
Banned

Arturo,

I don't like to bash anyone belief's - so if someone wants to follow the Ra material that is their perogative. However I stand by my statement that it is like twinkies for the soul. Tastes good but doesn't nourish.

I have the same belief system as Phil. My method of communicating is somewhat different. I respect Phil and I appreciate his head-on style.

With regards to my comment to Dadrious - he clearly espouses the Luciferian party line in this thread and uses the same head-on style as Phil.

I know that this thread was not meant to be a debate of theologoical beliefs. But when the OP tossed the keyword 'salvation' into the title and tied it to the Ra material it became my solemn duty to say what I know.

At this point I have said my piece and only ask people to discern for truth rather than warm fuzzy feelings.
Old 10-26-2008, 08:36 PM   #58
ctophil
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexandra View Post
There is no written record or archeological discovery that supports the existance of Jesus or any other associated name. This is all hearsay throughout the ages. First of all if Jesus did exist, he was born into the jewish religion, lived by the jewish religion, and died in the jewish religion. He was not a christian. His resurrection is hearsay. No proof of any of this. So tell me, why are you all arguing about a myth?

Alexandra
I agree that Jesus of Nazareth is a very Greek/Roman concept derived from the True Son of Yahweh. Jesus was developed from the beginning of the Catholic Church doctrine and "spider" its way into every known book, belief, and historic false deception. We use the name of Jesus sometimes to refer you to a well-known name so that we can better explain to you who was the True Son of Yahweh....Yahushua Messiah, whom I have mentioned numerous times in this thread and others. There are much doctrine, names, and beliefs out there that are corrupted, including the Bible itself.

Read more about the "The Jesus Mysteries."

http://www.sabbatarian.com/HeadlineN...Mysteries.html

-Phillip
ctophil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2008, 10:14 PM   #59
Allie
Avalon Senior Member

I admit to finding this all rather confusing

Acora, I fully accept that there are less than 'savoury' forces at work, but I think the point of my earlier post was missed

If memory serves me well, Jesus was not overly-keen on institutionalised religion. From the New Testament, I recall him taking issue with those who were somewhat hypocritical in the sense that they made displays of faith but their actions were not in accord with their apparent piety.

Let me explain where I was attempting to go with an example that I take from a real-life situation I've encountered.....Take a very religious man, pillar of the Church, outwardly pious and so on, yet in truth he is a manipulative man who wishes to control and thinks nothing of walking over others to get what he wants. Now take another man who does not go to church and who never speaks of belief, yet this man spends his every waking moment bringing help and support to those in need and does so quietly, never seeking praise.

My question is - which one is closer to the 'Kingdom of God' as described by Yeshua?

Outward displays are not necessarily an indicator of inner faithfulness
I doubt if Yesuha would be deceived either

My original point is that belief and words are all very well, but love - such as Yeshua spoke of - is best demonstrated not by an outward display of piety, but by right thought, right action and genuine care for your fellow man.

There is never a need to disparage anyone's belief system But surely it is an individual's heart and everyday actions which matter? How can any dark force 'win' if their target's heart, mind and actions are 'light'?

I have spent time studying various religions and spirituality and I believe many of Jesus' words - especially the parables - are somewhat esoteric. They do not provide you with a direct answer, but invite you to think hard, and for yourself At least, this is my worldview.
Allie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2008, 10:19 PM   #60
GregorArturo
Avalon Senior Member

Arcora, thank you. That is the type of response I was exactly interested in, and I most certainly respect your views. I hope you do not take Phillip's same position over respect, and do seem to be a much more open minded individual. Namaste.

And I think this is the first time Phillip hasn't responded to one of my statements directed toward him (taking things into consideration, versus blindly believing in them). I guess I made him think :-p Thinking is good for the soul
Old 10-26-2008, 10:46 PM   #61
arcora
Banned

@Allie,

Jesus never said 'Go to church every Sunday, sing hymns and listen to the Minister'. He said that the Kingdom of God is within you. He knew that all man made religion is corrupted by men.

But Jesus also said that he is the only way. Good deeds alone will not be enough.

When one humbles himself, submits to the will of God and allows Jesus to work through him, one is on the way. Attending a church is not necessary and can actually be counter productive. The Church that Jesus spoke of as His Church is a group of individuals who have understanding but no organization. The membership list is only known by Jesus himself.

The problem with the Ra material is that it promotes the whole co-creator/we are all God's philosophy which is in direct opposition to what is required for actual ascension. This is why it is promoted so heavily by those forces which seek to keep people down here.

That brings us to Arturo's comment about respect. I don't presume to speak for Phil. However, God is a just God. God isn't interested in individualism and doesn't accept excuses like 'I didn't know' or 'But I tried to do good' when it comes time for Him to judge us all.

Last edited by arcora; 10-26-2008 at 10:54 PM.
Old 10-26-2008, 10:52 PM   #62
MonitorYou
Avalon Senior Member

Hundreds of thousands saying and seeing things! Hundreds of thousands, and guess what? Not a single proof. Not a man or woman to stand up and show us one only proof, what is proof enough to me. Anyway, it is amusing, funny, sometimes distressing, reading, watching and listening to them. I see all as mirrors of my own dreams of something beyond the daily inexorable reality I like to believe in.
MonitorYou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2008, 10:59 PM   #63
Allie
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks for your insight, Acora

I have assumed that Jesus being 'the way' is an indicator of behaviour/action rather than a theology.

Again - an aspect which arises from this and confuses.....where would the tenet you outline leave, say, Gandhi? Or indeed, any other man/woman who has done his/her best to lead a good life but happens not to be Christian?Being Hindu, Christian, Moslem, Jewish etc.. is often just as much of an accident of birth as being born Italian, French or British

Where does it leave say, the Magdalen nuns who worshipped Jesus whilst meteing out harsh and one might say, cruel, punishments to young women?

As mentioned, like yourself I do not disparage anyone's belief system - I am interested in the apparent 'grey' areas
Old 10-26-2008, 11:09 PM   #64
arcora
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allie View Post
Thanks for your insight, Acora

I have assumed that Jesus being 'the way' is an indicator of behaviour/action rather than a theology.

Again - an aspect which arises from this and confuses.....where would the tenet you outline leave, say, Gandhi? Or indeed, any other man/woman who has done his/her best to lead a good life but happens not to be Christian?Being Hindu, Christian, Moslem, Jewish etc.. is often just as much of an accident of birth as being born Italian, French or British

Where does it leave say, the Magdalen nuns who worshipped Jesus whilst meteing out harsh and one might say, cruel, punishments to young women?

As mentioned, like yourself I do not disparage anyone's belief system - I am interested in the apparent 'grey' areas
I cannot speak for Gandhi's ultimate being - I can only speak of what I know.

There are no grey areas. The nun's will not escape God's judgement - that is clear. Faith is not a 'Get out of jail free' card that allows one immunity from judgement.

It is my opinion that true faith, humility and submission to God's will would preclude any real believer from committing such atrocities.

As for geographic location? It was written that Jesus will only return after his story was taught in every nation. Everyone on Earth get's to choose whether or not they will follow.

Everything else God will sort out to perfection. My job is to work on my own salvation and help others along the way.

Last edited by arcora; 10-26-2008 at 11:14 PM.
Old 10-26-2008, 11:21 PM   #65
Allie
Avalon Senior Member

[QUOTE=arcora;62257]
Faith is not a 'Get out of jail free' card that allows one immunity.

True faith, humility and submission to God's will preclude any real believer from committing such atrocities.

QUOTE]

Ah - I think that was the point I was trying to make (the 'get out of jail free' card)

I won't ask you to keep responding or I'll wear out my welcome But I do think it is entirely possible to have faith, humility and a willingness to understand the 'plan', without prescribing to a particular faith. Children, for example, cannot fathom a plan of any sort (although they may inherit a belief system) but I cannot imagine a loving God being so judgemental For one thing, judgement is kind of at odds with the notion of the prodigal son parable.

But still - I've waffled on so I'll say no more

I'll shove off to make a very British cup of tea
Old 10-26-2008, 11:35 PM   #66
dayzero
Avalon Senior Member

>

Last edited by dayzero; 11-26-2008 at 11:26 AM. Reason: bad feeling
dayzero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2008, 12:02 AM   #67
BeaTnik-BandiT
Avalon Senior Member

If all people in here have a religious agenda or any Anthropomorphic deity/messenger to promote,
well....... i'm done with this thread.

That doesn't mean Ra material is better, though. (hehe)

salute.
BeaTnik-BandiT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2008, 12:21 AM   #68
ctophil
Avalon Senior Member

In totality everyone, Yahweh Elohim intentions are not to go out there and boss people around and to destroy ones who don't want to obey Him. That is not His intentions. He is a loving and caring Elohim who wants every one of us to inherit His Kingdom of Heaven and to be sons/daughters of the Most High. However, He is also VERY strict with His laws and commandments for your own good. Don't you all think that a "good" dad is always more strict and more correct about his teachings than a "drunkard dad?" A drunkard dad who cares less about your well-being and salvation will only try to benefit himself and cause others to suffer. His teachings are pointless and serve only to protect himself.

The "drunkard dad" scenario I just described briefly compares itself to Satan. And the children of Satan would be just like their father.
Do you all believe that you know more than Yahweh does? In fact, He knows more about you than you know about yourself. Why do you continue to depend on yourself or deceptive ways that can only lead to death? Can you really save yourself? Can Ra or the Queen of Heaven save you? Why do you worship and follow gods that can't even begin to comprehend what life is, much less grant you eternal life?

As to Gregor, there are certain things I don't need to argue or convince you about. I am not here to argue but only to bring the Truth from Yahweh's Spirit.

-Phillip

Last edited by ctophil; 10-27-2008 at 12:30 AM.
ctophil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2008, 02:59 AM   #69
Dadrious
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by arcora View Post

Best of luck to you.
Of course, you just made my point.
Dadrious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2008, 03:39 AM   #70
GregorArturo
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ctophil View Post
In totality everyone, Yahweh Elohim intentions are not to go out there and boss people around and to destroy ones who don't want to obey Him. That is not His intentions. He is a loving and caring Elohim who wants every one of us to inherit His Kingdom of Heaven and to be sons/daughters of the Most High. However, He is also VERY strict with His laws and commandments for your own good. Don't you all think that a "good" dad is always more strict and more correct about his teachings than a "drunkard dad?" A drunkard dad who cares less about your well-being and salvation will only try to benefit himself and cause others to suffer. His teachings are pointless and serve only to protect himself.

The "drunkard dad" scenario I just described briefly compares itself to Satan. And the children of Satan would be just like their father.
Do you all believe that you know more than Yahweh does? In fact, He knows more about you than you know about yourself. Why do you continue to depend on yourself or deceptive ways that can only lead to death? Can you really save yourself? Can Ra or the Queen of Heaven save you? Why do you worship and follow gods that can't even begin to comprehend what life is, much less grant you eternal life?

As to Gregor, there are certain things I don't need to argue or convince you about. I am not here to argue but only to bring the Truth from Yahweh's Spirit.

-Phillip
If you're not hear to argue, than why is the argument in which you just presented, over why Yahweh can save you over these other gods such as Ra? Because if you actually LISTENED to our side of the argument. NO ONE IS WORSHIPPING THE GOD RA!!! No one has (or at least presumably) for over a millenia! Your words alone, outside your beliefs, are showing blatant ignorance within your own argument.

There may certainly be truth from Yahweh's spirit, however, you are doing a very poor job of communicating it.

And please elaborate on these 'certain things', because all you have been trying to do on these forums is convince people on some of these 'certain things'. Vague terms only make you seem more hypocritical in nature, and also further your failure in communicating this supposed divine message.

If you want to start your own thread to bring forth your truths, then go for it! You have all the right in the world to do that. But when you step onto someone elses turf (ie this thread) and want to play ball, then you better play by the rules, and that means become familiar with the material before patronizing it and making ridiculously ignorant statements toward it.

Now I'm going to give you a hug via that of an intangible positive thought and let you be on your merry way, and hopefully I can read your message from a more positive position within your own thread.
Old 10-27-2008, 03:50 AM   #71
Heretic
Avalon Senior Member

all paths, both esoteric and mainstream are paths that lead to an infinite consciousness

none are right nor wrong

none are all seeing nor blind

none are demonic nor angelic

there are infinite paths to that which is infinite

all are impermanent despite claims made otherwise and old paths will be abandon for new ones as you have been and will be on this path for eternity

and through our travels the names will change along with the context they apply to

"cast ye not stones before thy brethren lest he stumble and fall upon his path"

be they working along a lesser or greater path than your own

hey, I can preach too!
Heretic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2008, 03:56 AM   #72
Dadrious
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heretic View Post
all paths, both esoteric and mainstream are paths that lead to an infinite consciousness

none are right nor wrong

none are all seeing nor blind

none are demonic nor angelic

there are infinite paths to that which is infinite

all are impermanent despite claims made otherwise and old paths will be abandon for new ones as you have been and will be on this path for eternity

and through our travels the names will change along with the context they apply to

"cast ye not stones before thy brethren lest he stumble and fall upon his path"

be they working along a lesser or greater path than your own

hey, I can preach too!
And on that note, I bow out.
Dadrious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2008, 06:55 AM   #73
MMe M
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ctophil View Post
I agree. Some of you here say that I should have an open mind and that I should stop "preaching." But some of you end up doing the same thing. You don't open your mind and won't stop preaching about your beliefs. This is just the truth, not meant to attack anybody. It's just that much of mankind can't handle the truth. "Those who are blind can not lead the blind. Both will fall into a ditch." This is a paraphrase of Yahushua's words (those who don't know who he is by now, it's the Son of Yahweh). Do you realize that Yahushua is the ONLY one in the entire history of mankind who died and come back to life 3 days and 3 nights later? Yep, no one could do that. Yahweh raised him up. Buddha, Mohammad, Joseph Smith, Adam Weisphaut, Emperor Constantine, Nimrod (ok, he is still worshiped today by just about all nations via thousands of different names, but he is still dead), and many others are all still dead.

What I'm trying to say is why are you following this Egyptian "sun-god Ra?" Do you not realize that all religions (which are all false, by the way) all evolve from sun-worship one way or another? The "teachings of Ra" is no different. Would you rather follow the sun than the Son of Yahweh? Everybody, Yahweh Elohim raised Yahushua for a reason. To show that Yahushua is the way, the truth, and the life! No man can come to the Father but by him!! These two statements are very powerful, very complex, and very simple at the same time. I hope that what I have posted so far in various threads have shed some light to the Kingdom of Heaven.

-Phillip

Phillip,

Uhhg! Your making me grit my teeth!

What if all religions are false but each has a grain of truth? I will not subscribe to any particular one, but take what I will from each and live my
life the best way I can. We are here to learn and we are all one. Since we are all one we must set asside stupid arguments put here by those that seek to divide us. It doesnt mater if your a republican or democrat, black white brown or yellow, catholic, prostatant, muslem, or jew, pro or con nra, for or against abortion-legalized drugs-same sex marriages-eating meat-pornography, we are all the ones children, all people stuck on the same rock till we learn what we have come here for.

One organized religion isnt better than the rest. No one is especially entitled to heaven, virgins, harps, exalted positions, wings, robes, etc. We all get in.

and btw, god doesnt need your money.
MMe M is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2008, 07:55 AM   #74
dayzero
Avalon Senior Member

_sighs_

beam me up.

now.
dayzero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2008, 08:23 AM   #75
CosmicFever

Gregor I would like to thank you starting this most interesting thread. My own experience had been that remaining open to all things has helped me grow spiritually. In the early days of my awakening I was very rigid and dogmatic in regards to religion being the only way to know my Creator (refered to as "god" then). It was hard to let go of the mindset because it had been so deeply ingrained into my psyche. When I started to slowly let go I would find myself thinking "my goodness, what am I doing here thinking such things? If I don't stop this I'm going to hell for sure". That's when I had to start looking within to find what I was seeking. The more I did that the more my old belief system started breaking down. It felt as if I was being "born again" and made anew. My spiritual awakening took off about a year ago when I witnessed my beloved Aunt Charlotte die a slow and horrifically painful physical death. It was then that I started seeing everything in a new light. Witnessing her death was the catalyst that I needed to get moving. Then all the floodgates opened and there it was. The Truths I had searched so long for came pouring in. As painful as it was watching her die I know now it was part of my life plan. She began guiding me with her LOVE. That was SO obvious. My family didn't want to believe it but I tell you it's true. Miracles began happening in my life with her little signature on them. I am at peace. I will continue to work on some things that need fine tuning but I feel like I really get it now.