Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Project Camelot General Discussion

Notices

Project Camelot General Discussion Reactions, feedback and suggestions on interviews, current events and experiences.

Old 10-12-2008, 02:30 PM   #76
izz
Banned

Default Re: Scary martial law false flag operations in usa exposed!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TranceAm View Post
LOL

You are correct, on one thing,

"The "Nazi's" fought Jewish Control (Hence the War declaration by the world Jewish Congress, to fight Germany in any way possible before WW2 even started, and guess what, a people without a land, won that war, without even having an army!),

i dont even know how to reply to this post that is full of obvious and blatant disinformation and anti semitism ..

it is disgraceful sorry ..

Quote:
'' a people without land and an army won that war .. '' trance
what rubbish - 6 million jews were killed in camps .. maybe the numbers were nt exactly that many .. but alot ...

I have personally met individuals who were in auschwitz .. and they had their lives destroyed and their families .. so dont tell me 70 years after the event that it did nt happen .. that just shows your blatant ignorance .. they had no homes and often no families and no money after the war .. .. hence the mass migration across the globe .. you could not imagine the horrors that certain groups endured during the 2ww particularly under the nazis but also under stalin ..

they [ th ecamp inmates] were liberated by the british and american troops .. europe was destroyed after the 2ww .. arguable no one walked away a winner .. apart from america [ the american government ] .. who profited very nicely from the loans to britain [ paid off last year ]

your ignorance in this respect is insulting and astounding
izz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2008, 02:58 PM   #77
Jenny
Project Avalon Member

Please,

read the guidelines again.

Jenny

Jenny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2008, 03:08 PM   #78
TranceAm
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by izz View Post
i dont even know how to reply to this post that is full of obvious and blatant disinformation and anti semitism ..
Yes, Isn't that always the story... Talk about ignorance.

Quote:
it is disgraceful sorry ..

what rubbish - 6 million jews were killed in camps .. maybe the numbers were nt exactly that many .. but alot ...
Who brought up camps or the holocaust? me?

Quote:
I have personally met individuals who were in auschwitz .. and they had their lives destroyed and their families .. so dont tell me 70 years after the event that it did nt happen .. that just shows your blatant ignorance .. they had no homes and often no families and no money after the war .. .. hence the mass migration across the globe .. you could not imagine the horrors that certain groups endured during the 2ww particularly under the nazis but also under stalin ..
Can you quote me on that above, or are you putting words in my writing, that the reader has not seen? Or are you pulling that gu;t hook, so readers will side with you in order not to commit thought crime?

Quote:
they [ th ecamp inmates] were liberated by the british and american troops .. europe was destroyed after the 2ww .. arguable no one walked away a winner .. apart from america [ the american government ] .. who profited very nicely from the loans to britain [ paid off last year ]

your ignorance in this respect is insulting and astounding
apart from america [ the american government ] .. who profited very nicely from the loans to britain [ paid off last year ]

You mean the bankers, the American Gov has no money.. They have to loan it from the bankers.. Same with the unbacked loans to Israel. Ah, the same Israel that was founded after WW2.. Who benefits, Not the Americans since they have to foot the interest to the bankers, not?

Ignorance... blatant disinfo.. Anti Semitism
Wow, History is written by victorers...

:-)

I will just put up one link, and let the readers descide for themselves.

http://www.wintersonnenwende.com/scr...s/jdecwar.html
Few people know the facts about the singular event that helped spark what ultimately became known as World War II - the international Jewish declaration of war on Germany shortly after Adolf Hitler came to power and well before any official German government sanctions or reprisals against Jews were carried out. The March 24, 1933 issue of The Daily Express of London (shown above) described how Jewish leaders, in combination with powerful international Jewish financial interests, had launched a boycott of Germany for the express purpose of crippling her already precarious economy in the hope of bringing down the new Hitler regime. It was only then that Germany struck back in response. Thus, if truth be told, it was the worldwide Jewish leadership - not the Third Reich - that effectively fired the first shot in the Second World War. Prominent New York attorney Samuel Untermyer (above right) was one of the leading agitators in the war against Germany, describing the Jewish campaign as nothing less than a "holy war."
Ignorance eh?

btw, I notice NO reply at all to this part:
The American Government Is UNDER Jewish "Control" back then and now.
Ref: Protocols, Balfour Declaration to get America into WW1, Neo-Cons, Axis of Evil containing for 80% Israels Enemies. (Update now it is 100% since NKorea is not anymore on that list.) The Israeli Connection to 911. http://blog.myspace.com/tom_heneghan_intel <- A new false flag
Not to mention the voting characteristics in the UN by America when it is about Israels Atrocities against the people and children of Palestine by that best democratic friend in the middle east..

I guess The Zionists don't have any purpose for America anymore, Beside of course that the Constitution enshrines a couple of words that are contradictory to the idea of choosen ones that are the only people, the rest only look like people but are animals with the same rights. The host has been leeched from its wealth, the only thing it has left is its miltairy power, and that is now destroyed in wars without end, not even fighting wars for its own benefit, since those you don't fight, if you can win their hearts... And one can only win a heart with empathy for other people bad luck or misery. Not by replacing one Harkonen with another one.

Also because one can always BUY oil if one wants to pay for it on a free Market.

"We will trade with anyone, and side with no one."
You mean you do agree to that part? Or didn't you want to put any attention to this part?

Last edited by TranceAm; 10-12-2008 at 03:18 PM.
TranceAm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2008, 03:22 PM   #79
Magii
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenny View Post
Please,

read the guidelines again.

Jenny

Maybe you should lock the thread ---

and do some investigating of all the fear mongering posters ..

~~~~

Project Camelot information should be of HIGH QUALITY - not GLP / ATS type of **** ---

Magii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2008, 03:24 PM   #80
izz
Banned

trance we are all people .. i am not interested in divisions of race / religion etc etc ..

The only divisions i see are light and dark .. and they cross all barriers of religion and race ...

so I am not getting into this discussion of p[seudo facts with you ..

but DO NOT DEMONISE JEWISH people please ..

namaste
izz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2008, 03:30 PM   #81
TranceAm
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magii View Post
Maybe you should lock the thread ---

and do some investigating of all the fear mongering posters ..

~~~~

Project Camelot information should be of HIGH QUALITY - not GLP / ATS type of **** ---

Investigating.

Son, you don't even have to (ask to) ban me, If Jenny or any other of the mods asks I will leave all by myself,
See I want truth, and if you can't post or reply with truth, I don't want to volunteer to waste my time here. Time is precious. and there are so many nice thing to do out there.

None are so blind as those that refuse to see
None are so thirsty as those that refuse to drink.
There isn't one belief in the world strong enough to keep knowledge away.

Fear mongering is what the other side does. Combined with ad hominems, and several of the fallacies as explained here http://www.nizkor.org/features/fallacies/
And if they can't win with arguments, that is where the violence starts.,

My last post in this thread.

Edit, I Didn't see this reply, but it is worthwhile replying to:

but DO NOT DEMONISE JEWISH people please ..

I won't since they are used as a |human shield| also.
http://www.umass.edu/sephardimizrahi...es/050313.html

I have seen the documentary "The Ringworm Children" and will be preparing my review over the weekend.

The documentary discusses the forced radiation by the Ashkenazi Israeli authorities of over 100,000 North African Jewish immigrant children in the 1950s which led to a health disaster of great magnitude for the immigrants and their children. Many of these children have either died or have had serious health problems over the decades since the treatments were administered.

The matter continues to remain unresolved as those who have received these lethal treatments remain unable to see their medical records.

There are a few more screenings of the film and I again advise all our readers to make sure to see this very important historical document that discusses the racism of the Zionist authorities against Sephardic Jews in Israel.

Last edited by TranceAm; 10-13-2008 at 02:04 AM.
TranceAm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2008, 03:49 PM   #82
Jenny
Project Avalon Member

" My last post in this thread."

As long as you are respectfull to any people or individual, or any sentient being, inhabiting this earth , go ahead TransAm.
By all means.

Jenny

Jenny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2009, 04:21 AM   #83
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

THiS thread is fiXed for a researcher
THE eXchanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2009, 04:41 AM   #84
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by THE eXchanger View Post
-

ironically you mention the titanic...
which was the 1st type of 9-11 of the 20th century

it was NOT the titanic that was sunk

but, the sister ship that went down !!!

and, also the casket of The High Priestess Amen-Ra
was on board, it had a curse attached to it
quite a number of interesting things happened
to the 4 guys who pulled straws to get it

it also is a fact
that most of the 1st class passengers
conveniently missed the trip

and; the owner of the boat
was off, having fun in france
with his mistress

SHOCKING...
well, so be it,
we are in SHOCKING TIMES
we have been trying to awaken many
for a very long time !!!

truth can really suck !!!

i still predict,
that inner circles will turn on the inner core
and, that inner circles will also turn the cheek
and, walk away real soon

if the boat has NO crew,
and, bad weather sets it,
it sinks

we "the people" are NOT letting our boats go down !!!

as for them, i hope they sink, and, can NOT swim

it is important to look at the patterns

as, it predicts the future

and, knowing that, we can stop that !!!

On board also was the riches man in the world that opposed the Federal Reserves.................they needed to kill him, thats for sure and they made sure he was on board
mntruthseeker is offline   Reply With Quote