Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 09-28-2008, 11:06 PM   #1
2infinityandbeyond
Avalon Senior Member

Default Project avalon needs help? You got it!

You guys need help?

I dont have much time on my hands, but for the few hours that i can spare i would be more then happy to spend them on a good cause such as this site. I am full aware you guys have everyones best intentions at the end of the day. ( I wouldnt volunteer otherwise) - Thats if you could put up with my matter of fact, frank attitude.

Im giving up on this place, and its not because of the moderators or the people, ive much respect for you all.
Its because it doesnt have enough staff to regulate the place fairly and with reason. This alone has already degredated the forum, and i really dont like to see this happen. This place could be something great.

I will help out for sure. But if i continue to see the place going down the same route its headed i will leave. (woo i know im gonna be so missed )

You need staff, you got it. If you cant trust me at this stage well then.. im pretty much buggered ehh?
2infinityandbeyond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2008, 11:30 PM   #2
Myplanet2
In The Mists

Default Re: Project avalon needs help? You got it!

Be patient.

Camelot forum will reopen for posting at some point, I'm sure, and those wishing to pursue interests more along those lines will have lots of space to do so.

But for now, we should respect Bill and Kerry's wish to keep the Avalon/Camelot purposes distinct and separated.

In the mean time, your hard work isn't going anywhere. If you feel interrupted, go ahead and finish your posting on the topic you were delineating and save it in a file until Camelot forum reopens, then post it for all to enjoy.
Myplanet2 is offline   Reply With Quote