Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Spirituality

Notices

Old 11-30-2009, 09:40 PM   #26
waitinginthewings
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Are they up there?Now what??? HMMMMM...

With a little help from our friends we can pull through this.
waitinginthewings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2009, 09:45 PM   #27
viking
Avalon Senior Member

Bless you Tango...you stay on track and don't lose faith...

Trust your heart and inner guidance...

Edit.... great song Waiting

viking
viking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2009, 09:58 PM   #28
Swanny
I dont need a label !

Personally I don't believe we are surrounded by hundreds or thousands of space ships.
I do believe there is life out there, you would have to be stupid to think other wise, but if there are a few here watching us I don't think they will interfere with what's going on down here. As for all these so called messages from them I don't pick up a good vibe at all, in fact I think it's a massive con.
Maybe these ET's are the best liars that have ever been and can fool anyone they please. Well I'm not going for it.

(Waiting for the I don't vibrate at a high enough frequency remark)

Saying that I would be happy to be proved wrong.
Swanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2009, 10:10 PM   #29
morguana
Project Avalon Moderator

Swanny your not vibrating enough!
Bou x

the way is not in the sky, the way is in the heart

forum guidlines

Avalon Chat
morguana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2009, 10:19 PM   #30
Northern Boy
Avalon Senior Member

viking
Quote:
How do we all get ourselves out of this financial mess.Countries in billions of debt? Which is controlled by the evil elite.
This one is simple if money paper money has no real value then there can be no real debt as this is what is issued to pay the debt so give them paper in return any kind of paper . Just because it says federal reserve note on it means nothing

Quote:
How do we stop all this killing each and every day thousands upon thousands of our brothers and sisters. Which is controlled by the evil elite.
ELIMINATE BORDERS AND GOVERNMENTS and you have 80% of the problem licked . How does one do this there are ways to inform them that they no longer have the right to make decisions that affect you

Quote:
How do we feed the 1 billion now starving and dieing each and every day? Which is controlled by the Evil elite

Eliminate industrial farming where the same fields grow the same CROPS YEAR AFTER YEAR REVERT BACK TO NATURAL FERTILIZERS . CONCENTRATE MORE ON COMMUNITY FARMING WHERE THE CROPS IN THE FIELDS ARE ROTATED ON A YEARLY BASIS. Failing to do this puts the food products in to few hands where they become manipulated and altered against the best interests of the public

Quote:
And also how do we stop the Mass deception by the Elite if our true history...
As long AS GROUPS OF PEOPLE FEEL THE NEED TO BE PROTECTED BY GOVERNMENTS AND HAVE THINGS DONE FOR THEM YOU ARE ALWAYS GOING TO HAVE DECEPTION . The truth is right out there under their noses but many refuse to see it thinking of it as more of a helping hand or security ignorance is no excuse of the law I believe the saying goes but as a weapon along with defiance it works beautifully
Northern Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2009, 10:23 PM   #31
Swanny
I dont need a label !

Quote:
Originally Posted by boudicca View Post
Swanny your not vibrating enough!
Bou x
Need new batteries
Swanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2009, 11:04 PM   #32
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Once again...this is my current proposed solution: http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=15878 This wouldn't turn us into one big happy family...but it might keep us from blowing ourselves up...or from becoming more enslaved than we already are. From my perspective...there are two or three very powerful factions on Earth (and involving ET's)...who need to kiss and make up...and unite under Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom. I don't have a clue how to pull this off. I can barely say my name and tie my shoes...and that's on a good day.

Perhaps Swanny, Tango, and I need to balance our chakras! Oh we of little faith! Or maybe a fire-sword initiation would turn us into true believers! Speaking of batteries...what happens if you reverse the batteries in the Energizer Bunny?

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 11-30-2009 at 11:29 PM.
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2009, 11:45 PM   #33
Jonathon
Avalon Senior Member

Realize it's just an offer. Further realize that when presented with an offer you have 4 doors to walk through. You can accept, reject/argue, stay silent (acquiesce) or conditionally accept. Rejection/argument gives their offer merit while putting you in dishonor, meaning if they are negative, you just gave them jurisdiction over you. If you stay silent, then you accept by default (tacit acquiescence). If you accept, then you agree willingly and fully without condition. In all cases, if this were some attempt to "pull a fast one" over you, then any of the above responses will have given them the right to do so. Contract is universal and unalienable. Don't think for second that this doesn't apply here.

My personal response is as follows:

I accept your offer for contact and cast my vote in the affirmative upon condition of the following statements:
1. You are aligned with my highest purpose and good, AND
2. You are aligned with Christ Consciousness and the free-will principle, in particular with respect to said contact, AND
3. Any vote cast by me on behalf of this vessel may be vetoed and/or changed by my highest self, who will act as gatekeeper for any determination or act of free-will in this specific capacity, AND
4. Any act of deception by you, related associates and/or related agents with regard to items 1-3 will deem the vote null and void with prejudice and reverse any duty, obligation and/or responsibility for said vote in the affirmative.
5. You will maintain deference to my free-will/sovereignty, acting only in an advisory capacity unless full disclosure of another authorized offer can be reviewed by all parties to said offer.
6. You will be responsible for any damages and liabilities incurred as a result of said contact, whether direct or indirect, and make reasonable effort, as reasonable is defined by all parties to this offer, to assist with reparations, as reparations are defined by all parties to this offer.

Agreement with the above statements is with the following stipulations:

1) Contact is to be made during daylight hours, where craft are clearly visible to the naked eye, such that said craft may not be mistaken for any "visual or environmental anomalies", AND
2) Craft must complete a minimum of 20 minutes viewable time over a large enough coverage area that every surface being will have an adequate opportunity to observe said craft, AND
3) The wishes/desires/motives/plans of "government officialdom" are secondary to that of the free souls party to this offer, AND
4) All communications, offers, contracts in any manner or matter must be fully and immediately disclosed to all parties of this offer.

Any deviation from the stated stipulations without full consent of all parties shall nullify the contract with prejudice and hold all voting free-willed sovereign humans without liability.

So if you have certain fears, problems or other issues with regard to the offer, simply counteroffer with whatever conditions make you feel better and let your mind rest at ease. Now you are in honor on your terms!

The whole point here, of course, is to come into harmony- come to a solution that works for everyone. In this particular case, they are asking for a unified voice. Well... let's give them one!

Why don't we turn this thread into a solution thread.

My offer is this:

Everyone come up with their own personal conditions to accept an offer of contact (keep them reasonable and serious please), post them here, and I'll start working on the consensus counter-offer. If we can all reach an agreement on the terms, we will send them back our unified voice of agreement with conditions. If they are who they say they are, then there should be no problem responding with an acceptance or counter-offer of their own.

Last edited by Jonathon; 12-01-2009 at 12:01 AM.
Jonathon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2009, 12:13 AM   #34
Tango
Avalon Senior Member

Nope... Even tho you drafted a Good Offer to them... I'm Not willing to

Give You Up... The Valuable Consideration they would ask for is your

Consciousness... And, Its far to Valuable for them to use, by showing

you commercials... Symbols, Sleepers... No, I only TRUST You to

Receive and Transmit your VUE... They might use some hidden way of

programming on you... Through a visual method or Music....

Trooly,

Tango

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonathon View Post
Realize it's just an offer. Further realize that when presented with an offer you have 4 doors to walk through. You can accept, reject/argue, stay silent (acquiesce) or conditionally accept. Rejection/argument gives their offer merit while putting you in dishonor, meaning if they are negative, you just gave them jurisdiction over you. If you stay silent, then you accept by default (tacit acquiescence). If you accept, then you agree willingly and fully without condition. In all cases, if this were some attempt to "pull a fast one" over you, then any of the above responses will have given them the right to do so. Contract is universal and unalienable. Don't think for second that this doesn't apply here.

I accept your offer for contact and cast my vote in the affirmative upon condition of the following statements:
2. You are aligned with Christ Consciousness and the free-will principle, in particular with respect to said contact, AND
3. Any vote cast by me on behalf of this vessel may be vetoed and/or changed by my highest self, who will act as gatekeeper for any determination or act of free-will in this specific capacity, AND
4. Any act of deception by you, related associates and/or related agents with regard to items 1-3 will deem the vote null and void with prejudice and reverse any duty, obligation and/or responsibility for said vote in the affirmative.
5. You will maintain deference to my free-will/sovereignty, acting only in an advisory capacity unless full disclosure of another authorized offer can be reviewed by all parties to said offer.
6. You will be responsible for any damages and liabilities incurred as a result of said contact, whether direct or indirect, and make reasonable effort, as reasonable is defined by all parties to this offer, to assist with reparations, as reparations are defined by all parties to this offer.

1) Contact is to be made during daylight hours, where craft are clearly visible to the naked eye, such that said craft may not be mistaken for any "visual or environmental anomalies", AND
2) Craft must complete a minimum of 20 minutes viewable time over a large enough coverage area that every surface being will have an adequate opportunity to observe said craft, AND
3) The wishes/desires/motives/plans of "government officialdom" are secondary to that of the free souls party to this offer, AND
4) All communications, offers, contracts in any manner or matter must be fully and immediately disclosed to all parties of this offer.

Any deviation from the stated stipulations without full consent of all parties shall nullify the contract with prejudice and hold all voting free-willed sovereign humans without liability.

So if you have certain fears, problems or other issues with regard to the offer, simply counteroffer with whatever conditions make you feel better and let your mind rest at ease. Now you are in honor on your terms!

The whole point here, of course, is to come into harmony- come to a solution that works for everyone. In this particular case, they are asking for a unified voice. Well... let's give them one!

My offer is this:

Everyone come up with their own personal conditions to accept an offer of contact (keep them reasonable and serious please), post them here, and I'll start working on the consensus counter-offer. If we can all reach an agreement on the terms, we will send them back our unified voice of agreement with conditions. If they are who they say they are, then there should be no problem responding with an acceptance or counter-offer of their own.

Last edited by Tango; 12-01-2009 at 12:38 AM.
Tango is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2009, 12:20 AM   #35
Jonathon
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tango View Post
Nope... Even tho you drafted a Good Offer to them... I'm Not willing to

Give You Up... The Valuable Consideration they would ask for is your

Consiousness... And, Its far to Valuable for them to use, by showing

you commercials... Symbols, Sleepers... No, I only TRUST You to

Receive and Transmit you VUE... They might use some hidden way of

programming on you... Through a visual method or Music....

Trooly,

Tango
I appreciate the thought Tango, however I do not believe that my highest self is subject to this kind of skullduggery.

Further, if those are your concerns, let's include it in the offer.
Old 12-01-2009, 12:35 AM   #36
Tango
Avalon Senior Member

I Say Again... I only trust You... Your Higher Self, is You...

And, I would bow, and stand down... For, it is Your way...

Your Will... With respect for that being of light. Thy will be done...

And, another atom of Consciousness is released into information Field.

Trooly,

Tango

Quote:
I appreciate the thought Tango, however I do not believe that my highest self is subject to this kind of skullduggery.

Further, if those are your concerns, let's include it in the offer.
Tango is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2009, 02:20 AM   #37
Jonathon
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tango View Post
I Say Again... I only trust You... Your Higher Self, is You...

And, I would bow, and stand down... For, it is Your way...

Your Will... With respect for that being of light. Thy will be done...

And, another atom of Consciousness is released into information Field.

Trooly,

Tango
Obviously they need our free will decision here, otherwise they wouldn't be asking. If in any act of deception they misrepresent the contract (whether this deception is availed to us or not) then our free will is lost to them. Therefore, in my opinion, there is no risk of a loss in the manner you speak.
Old 12-01-2009, 02:35 AM   #38
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dantheman62 View Post
I haven't laughed so hard in quite some time!

Thanks; I needed that.
Seashore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2009, 03:08 AM   #39
14 Chakras
Avalon Senior Member

Tango says it cooly so, and well I think and I liked Jonathan's contract

Any call I make or affirmation, I always try and say "Within God's Will" after it's done. That way, if I am not operating under my enlightened Self interest, than my request will be nullified.

Personally, I think what's coming is not ET's to get us hooked on their intergalactic bureaucracy, I think it is Light, that will enable those who choose to align themselves with it, to raise up this planet into a Golden Age unsurpassed in it's history.

The wheat from the chaff separating is because as the Light arrives, those who associate with the darkness will become even more so associated with it until it gets so ridiculous they will either kill each other or turn around and choose the Light.

Let those who live by the sword die by the sword, you will see, the Powers that be will take care of themselves and make themselves obsolete.

Truth is where the true Power lies.

Enlightenment is about becoming totally independent of anything outside of ourselves to fulfill all of our needs including protection and abundance. It is about Being totally dependent on our source within for all needs.

As above so below.

A critical mass, Christ Mass of humans will achieve this state of enlightenment, where they are totally Self contained for all of their needs. This will reflect out onto the whole planet as the collective consciousness shifts.

We are part of the universal community, but we don't need big brother to integrate us into their crappy system with their 700,000 year old wars. We need to become totally independent by connecting to our source and letting our source provide for all we need to raise up, protect and bring solutions forth for our own planet.

I suggest this (seek first the kingdom of heaven (enlightenment) and all will be given unto us) is by far the best thing we can do for our space brothers and sisters, even if they think otherwise. By learning to get along and raise up our own planet, this will help them also do so because we'll be healing many of the rifts in their collective consciousness by healing our own.

So many different souls here embodied from so many different places in the galaxy. These souls up there were fighting each other all the time. We learn to get along and achieve independence from anything but God within, our own higher Self, down here, and it will reflect and reverberate throughout the whole galaxy.

I believe we should help our space brothers and sisters by connecting to our divine source with in, our highest Self which is our I AM Self. Achieve union with our I AM and we will BE Below all you are above ~~~ Love made manifest

P.S. If we want to thank who is truly responsible for protecting us up to this point, and we want to empower those that can help more, than I suggest we connect to the true Ascended Hosts, the Ascended Masters and Archangel's not the ET's who are also student's in the schoolroom of infinity and all have their own agenda to one degree or another. (I realize some channelings say that some of the Masters are working with the ET's that are trying to appear in their space ships, my discernment tells me these communications are not legit as the true hierarchy of the infinite work through US and are working to help us regain control over our own consciousness and our own world )

Last edited by 14 Chakras; 12-01-2009 at 07:16 AM.
14 Chakras is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2009, 03:58 AM   #40
bushycat
Avalon Senior Member

Yes. We are free spirits, and it's great to realize that
and to go with that.

Love Always,
Bushycat
bushycat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2009, 07:17 AM   #41
14 Chakras
Avalon Senior Member

Well said Bushy

I think it's fair to say, all of us on the forum here, we're here for the right reasons ~ cause we care about humanity, we care about this world, and we want it to be a better place, and the good guys win in the end so hooray for all of us! ~~

Eventually, as we progress on our path, when the time is right, we will here the voice in the Now of the divine within us, and we will heed it. The earth will BE healed and we will play our part in helping to raise it up. We will choose to BE

Last edited by 14 Chakras; 12-01-2009 at 09:08 AM.
14 Chakras is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2009, 07:54 AM   #42
Spregovori

Quote:
Originally Posted by boudicca View Post
that's just it, it will get as bad as it needs to before the world of humans wake up and do something about changing inner and outer, all of us have to stand as a united conciousness,
Untill then we would not be welcome in the bigger picture, way to aggressive a species.
Bou x
This option has a high probability. It is also somewhat logical.
Human animal learns slowly while the problems escalate exponentially.

It can get bad...really bad. Most are likely to die. This is not exaggeration or fear etc it is just scaling the current problems to a would be probabilities.

Will we/they learn anything?

Given the supposed level of control and past experiences - no we will not.
Old 12-01-2009, 08:58 AM   #43
bushycat
Avalon Senior Member

Given the supposed level of control and past experiences - no we will not.[/QUOTE]

You have learned something, even under the supposed level of control and past experiences. You are a part of the numbers crucial to raise consciousness and Earth to a new era. It requires great focus away from the heaviness.

Love Always,
Bushycat
bushycat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2009, 09:55 AM   #44
morguana
Project Avalon Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by bushycat View Post

You have learned something, even under the supposed level of control and past experiences. You are a part of the numbers crucial to raise consciousness and Earth to a new era. It requires great focus away from the heaviness.

Love Always,
Bushycat[/QUOTE]

spot on bc, we are learning and learning fast concidering.......in the last 50 years we have had the luxury of moving away from survival and lower steps on maslows pyrimid to being able to have recreational time where we can if so wish look deeper into ourselves. this shift has enabled people to look for their own answers.......which should in theory lead to self actualisation/self realisation and interconnectivness.
bou x

the way is not in the sky, the way is in the heart

forum guidlines

Avalon Chat
morguana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2009, 10:19 AM   #45
viking
Avalon Senior Member

Jonathan
Quote:

My offer is this:

Great idea Jonathan...I agree with you here and also I agree with 14chakras statement here...
Quote:
Any call I make or affirmation, I always try and say "Within God's Will" after it's done. That way, if I am not operating under my enlightened Self interest, than my request will be nullified.
Hey Swanny regarding your statement here...
Quote:
Personally I don't believe we are surrounded by hundreds or thousands of space ships.
I do believe there is life out there, you would have to be stupid to think other wise, but if there are a few here watching us I don't think they will interfere with what's going on down here. As for all these so called messages from them I don't pick up a good vibe at all, in fact I think it's a massive con.
Maybe these ET's are the best liars that have ever been and can fool anyone they please. Well I'm not going for it.
I can understand your point we all want physical proof...We are forever questioning whats what and need this tangible proof otherwise we all become very dismissive...but they are up there I see them most nights...when I can afford some night goggles I'll invite you round for a show... Unless off course they have made us aware!!

This is an old Video...there are loads out there what do you suppose they are??

viking
viking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2009, 12:06 PM   #46
Spregovori

Quote:
Originally Posted by bushycat View Post

Love Always,
Bushycat
My personal learning curve is degrading... Each year I can remember less info from the past, I need longer and longer time to put info in my head, I can hold less and less info in the head (accessible at any given time)....all this compared to when I was 13-21/22

Most of all I have much less over all energy and "enthusiasm" Feeling of being tired, fed up, bored, confused...etc

I am talking about me now, can not say this is common.

Hitting the stone whenever trying to discuss "every day life" only adds to the conclusion - that yes, people might come together when they get f*** up enough.... the key word being *MIGHT*
Old 12-01-2009, 12:34 PM   #47
iainl140285
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 14 Chakras View Post
We are part of the universal community, but we don't need big brother to integrate us into their crappy system with their 700,000 year old wars. We need to become totally independent by connecting to our source and letting our source provide for all we need to raise up, protect and bring solutions forth for our own planet.

I suggest this (seek first the kingdom of heaven (enlightenment) and all will be given unto us) is by far the best thing we can do for our space brothers and sisters, even if they think otherwise. By learning to get along and raise up our own planet, this will help them also do so because we'll be healing many of the rifts in their collective consciousness by healing our own. )
Well said 14 Chakras ... Im all for cutting out the middle men

IMO - They are not here to help us. They are here for OUR help. Our compliance. They have all the tech. you can imagine and it still doesnt come close to being as powerfull as what is inside every single one of us.

They'd gladly 'share' their toys for the rights to YOU

We can complete our journey without their help. Where we are heading, their will be no need for their 'gifts' and tech.

Dont sell your souls/minds, as Tango says, your most powerfull asset for a cheap trinket. Think Jack and his magic beans

The reward you will receive for realising what you are, for connecting to the truth, will be a million times better than "first" contact. ITS WITHIN OUR GRASP

Last edited by iainl140285; 12-01-2009 at 12:40 PM.
iainl140285 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2009, 03:38 PM   #48
Jonathon
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by iainl140285 View Post
Well said 14 Chakras ... Im all for cutting out the middle men

IMO - They are not here to help us. They are here for OUR help. Our compliance. They have all the tech. you can imagine and it still doesnt come close to being as powerfull as what is inside every single one of us.
I'm all for opinions, however what is this charge based on? What leads you to believe you are correct in these assumptions? Would you rather continue making your assumptions about their position and intentions or would you rather we compel them to reveal those intentions? The fact is you and I both know that you are speculating - (I don't mean to sound offensive here) none of us have the evidence for the position you are taking. Speculating gets us no where. They are giving us (assuming this is real in the 1st place) the opportunity to compel them to reveal whatever it is we want them to reveal.

Quote:
They'd gladly 'share' their toys for the rights to YOU
How exactly are we giving up our rights by communicating? On the contrary, we are asserting our rights and taking control of the relationship here... putting it on our terms.

Quote:
We can complete our journey without their help. Where we are heading, their will be no need for their 'gifts' and tech.

Dont sell your souls/minds, as Tango says, your most powerfull asset for a cheap trinket. Think Jack and his magic beans
My observations tell me that if the "awakened" few (supposedly us) who comprise an extremely small sliver of the world population, can't unite under a very simple intention to communicate without sacrificing one iota of our being, then we DO need help. What is it exactly that gives you reason to believe we don't need help? Go out to your nearest gathering of people (movies, church, grocery or wherever) and see what kind of consensus you can pull together about even the mildest of any of the material we cover here, then get back to me on how well we are doing on our journey. Perhaps we need a trigger for awakening on a larger scale - I think many would agree to this.

We wonder why the ETs went to our governments before they came to the people as a whole. Do you believe we are capable of handling contact if we can't unite under a simple communication and understand how to create a basic contract? Wouldn't you agree this is the same reason we are under the thumb of our respective governments in the 1st place? What choice does the government have? They are herding cats here. If the cats ever realized they were a much greater force under one voice, there would be hell to pay. Let's start here and now.

I'm not selling anything. I'm taking control of the relationship to bring us into harmony. You obviously have fears with regard to contact (many of us do) however these fears can be addressed in our unified response. Once again, they are asking for our choice... meaning they need our choice. If they renig or otherwise deceive, they lose that choice by default and they are back to square one. How does that possibility make sense?

Quote:
The reward you will receive for realising what you are, for connecting to the truth, will be a million times better than "first" contact. ITS WITHIN OUR GRASP
And how do you suppose this is going to happen? What is your alternate plan? Do you have a plan? Are we going to keep armchair quarterbacking the situation without any of the facts? You may believe you are well on your way into this planetary transition, however billions of your brothers and sisters just may need your help. Are you going to do something about it or are you going to defer that responsibility to someone else? In either case, you are giving up your power by 1) doing nothing and 2) arguing and rejecting opportunities to be of service. Do you believe that you awakened exclusively for your own benefit and because you are part of a select special group of enlightened people or do you believe that awakening is an offer made to you to assist in the transition? I'm on board with the latter myself.

There are no right and wrong answers here - there is only unity/harmony or lack thereof. My purpose here is to bring us into harmony. If you have issues and fears, let's properly address them with our answer.

When Mother Theresa was propositioned by a group of war protesters to support their anti-war cause, she stated that she would support them when they wanted to march for peace.

There is a negative energy to being against something. Positive energy comes from being in the affirmative - FOR something. There is no reason to hold on to our fears and negativity by rejecting this offer. Let's agree to be for contact and eliminate our fears and concerns with agreeable terms. I know that we are ready to do this... you just have to set your mind to overcome apprehension and put pen to paper. There is nothing that can't be worked out here.

So let's lay it out. What are you afraid of? What concerns you? Let's assume the best and prepare for the worst. They are here to serve, however we reserve certain rights and protections to avoid any mishandling of the situation and further do not assume that we know their full capacity and intent. Hell, that's easy. Is this the only problem we have here? That's not a problem. If they didn't need a contract, they wouldn't ask for one. Structuring it to meet our needs is no great feat.

I'm here to serve, however I need your support. Lay it on me. Let's practice a little meeting of the minds and unity here folks.
Old 12-01-2009, 04:33 PM   #49
Jacqui D
Avalon Senior Member

I become very suspicious when a statement like this is made because firstly i feel that these ET's are making an assumption that our path into ascension is becoming long overdue by some other race which in my eyes seems a little un-sympathetic. Are they worried that our (slowness) in this progression may slow/lagging behind/ dawdling, cause a problem for themselves, could this contact be for their own demise.
We have bad problems here there is no doubt about that, we have become stagnant.
But for every one who has been caught up in this slowness to move on there are many more who have become so much more enlightened.

We do not know where these ET's level of conciousness is and the fact they are telling us they we need them to become a higher being leaves me with discernment.
We are all at one with the creator, if this was the plan to bring another race in to help/aid then where is the understanding in that, when all creators children has to learn the lesson himself.
No we will find the answer in all of this within, no outside help is needed.
If another race wishes to make contact i have no problems with that but to say we need help from that race i have to be very sceptical about that.
What ever needs to be done will now be put in place by the creator and we will all be in the hands of that powerful source, we either look to love and light or face the consequences.I have no problem with reaching out to the stars individually but a full contact with each and all i feel is not the answer.

Jacqui D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2009, 04:41 PM   #50
iainl140285
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
I'm all for opinions, however what is this charge based on? What leads you to believe you are correct in these assumptions? Would you rather continue making your assumptions about their position and intentions or would you rather we compel them to reveal those intentions? The fact is you and I both know that you are speculating - (I don't mean to sound offensive here) none of us have the evidence for the position you are taking. Speculating gets us no where. They are giving us (assuming this is real in the 1st place) the opportunity to compel them to reveal whatever it is we want them to reveal.

How exactly are we giving up our rights by communicating? On the contrary, we are asserting our rights and taking control of the relationship here... putting it on our terms.

My observations tell me that if the "awakened" few (supposedly us) who comprise an extremely small sliver of the world population, can't unite under a very simple intention to communicate without sacrificing one iota of our being, then we DO need help. What is it exactly that gives you reason to believe we don't need help? Go out to your nearest gathering of people (movies, church, grocery or wherever) and see what kind of consensus you can pull together about even the mildest of any of the material we cover here, then get back to me on how well we are doing on our journey. Perhaps we need a trigger for awakening on a larger scale - I think many would agree to this.

We wonder why the ETs went to our governments before they came to the people as a whole. Do you believe we are capable of handling contact if we can't unite under a simple communication and understand how to create a basic contract? Wouldn't you agree this is the same reason we are under the thumb of our respective governments in the 1st place? What choice does the government have? They are herding cats here. If the cats ever realized they were a much greater force under one voice, there would be hell to pay. Let's start here and now.

I'm not selling anything. I'm taking control of the relationship to bring us into harmony. You obviously have fears with regard to contact (many of us do) however these fears can be addressed in our unified response. Once again, they are asking for our choice... meaning they need our choice. If they renig or otherwise deceive, they lose that choice by default and they are back to square one. How does that possibility make sense?

And how do you suppose this is going to happen? What is your alternate plan? Do you have a plan? Are we going to keep armchair quarterbacking the situation without any of the facts? You may believe you are well on your way into this planetary transition, however billions of your brothers and sisters just may need your help. Are you going to do something about it or are you going to defer that responsibility to someone else? In either case, you are giving up your power by 1) doing nothing and 2) arguing and rejecting opportunities to be of service. Do you believe that you awakened exclusively for your own benefit and because you are part of a select special group of enlightened people or do you believe that awakening is an offer made to you to assist in the transition? I'm on board with the latter myself.

There are no right and wrong answers here - there is only unity/harmony or lack thereof. My purpose here is to bring us into harmony. If you have issues and fears, let's properly address them with our answer.

When Mother Theresa was propositioned by a group of war protesters to support their anti-war cause, she stated that she would support them when they wanted to march for peace.

There is a negative energy to being against something. Positive energy comes from being in the affirmative - FOR something. There is no reason to hold on to our fears and negativity by rejecting this offer. Let's agree to be for contact and eliminate our fears and concerns with agreeable terms. I know that we are ready to do this... you just have to set your mind to overcome apprehension and put pen to paper. There is nothing that can't be worked out here.

So let's lay it out. What are you afraid of? What concerns you? Let's assume the best and prepare for the worst. They are here to serve, however we reserve certain rights and protections to avoid any mishandling of the situation and further do not assume that we know their full capacity and intent. Hell, that's easy. Is this the only problem we have here? That's not a problem. If they didn't need a contract, they wouldn't ask for one. Structuring it to meet our needs is no great feat.

I'm here to serve, however I need your support. Lay it on me. Let's practice a little meeting of the minds and unity here folks.
A good constructive post

Are you familiar with the term 'shock and awe'?
Think of the last time this term was used in the mainstream and what it was used for. War. To create a mass reaction that was used for the purpose of manipulation of the population.

I am of the opinion, that no matter what ETs intentions are, IF they came down to Earth (false flag or otherwise) all that would happen is a tool would be provided for manipulation of the frightened masses. And I think we can agree they would be afraid ... most due to training through media/movies etc.

Now, IF this is the method that 'awakened' people feel is needed to wake the vast majority of people on Earth, there are other ways to do it rather than have ET come down to Earth creating chaos. (Which in my view is NOT requiered)

So what is the solution your asking? Well we must start with ourselves. What have I done to make a change? I started with myself. Disgarded fear of today and tomorrow. CONNECTED to what I perceive as the truth. To what is really out there. IMO, the real power is beyond the other beings that people wish to have contact with.

Once you beging on yourself, you can begin on others. I make sure every member of my family have what they need when they need. Money. Food. Advice. Neighbourghs. Help them when they require lifts around town. Help with shopping and messages. Work colleauges (spelling?? ) help where ever you can.

This truly truly makes a difference. In time you become stronger. You become a beacon. In time people come to you. You help, and pass on the message that they could be helping others themselves. Paying it forward.

This takes time, not as dramatic as having ET here one day. But this way WE will have done it ourselves. We will have sacrificed nothing but gained everything. Its not impossible, just takes time.

I'll cont. this post soon ..
iainl140285 is offline   Reply With Quote