Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Spirituality

Notices

Old 12-16-2009, 02:11 AM   #76
New Age Messiah
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Attributes of the Soul Level of Consciousness

I've only experienced it in fits and starts, but...

non-existence of a "self" to be protected,

non-existence of a "self" inside a corporal container

non-existence of a boundary between mind and matter

This non-existence is SO peaceful, it's like the blade of grass in its stillness.

Yet we know, within a blade of grass is teeming activity and life...
New Age Messiah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2009, 02:50 AM   #77
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

Hello Carmen, I know a few 4D "sailors" who could take you on, lol. I'm only half joking, really, believe me. As I unlock myself out of 3D I'm starting to connect up, up the chakras too, but it has been a monogamous 4d relationship. I was being "schooled" to move the enegies up to my head. But perhaps he gave up on me for being too 3D -- yuck!!

So, nose to the grindstone, continue my self-clearing work and then perhaps I will be able to maintain a 4d relationship. Who knows I might skip a grade and start interacting on the 5D. I was told that I have downloaded or integrated quite a bit of my 9D, and I have no idea what that entails.

They never used terminology and concepts like this in Sunday School

From sessions what we were seeing about the 4D is that it used to be a heavily populated zone but we got lazy and sunk to 3D and there has been disgruntlement toward us from the remaining 4D folks who would like to bring us back into the game.

Some writers call it the former "Magical Universe" and I guess that is because in 4D a cube is really a tesseract, and time is more malleable. I've already done some time travelling when I am in a 4d mode -- the past walks right up to the present, or vice versa. Many 3d magicians and wizards operate on the 3d from their 4d viewpoint. How they do that I don't want to know right now.

I am not a technician and not a scientist, just a being who is convinced that I used to be ME, and that was a wonderful thing to be.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carmen View Post
Dear Gnosis (the main person who has kept my little thread alive!!) The sexual stuff is a curly question and one most people are vitally interested in!!! I was very excited when I first moved my sexual energy up the body (it shot to my head) but Im blowed if I could find 'anyone' who had had the same experience or understood to any degree what the hell I was talking about!!

My then husband was particularly upsetHis sexy scorpio wife was gone!!It really was a parting of the ways. One cannot relate physically to a mate who is stuck in their first seal, no matter how long you try. But strong energy, whether it be sexual or otherwise is a great asset to use to move towards enlightening oneself! And I do think finding a mate who is on the 'path' so to speak, would enable one to explore transcendental lovemaking.

The best way to help change this 3D world is to work on self, always working on yourself. It can sometimes seem selfish to be only doing that, but to me its the only way. Whatever anyone else is doing or saying around us is secondary to the work we do with ourselves. Eventually we will notice changes happening within ourselves, attitudes corrected, habitual behavour overcome. There will be a precious 'something' that is growing within that cannot be dismissed and really cannot be discussed. Its like a precious pearl that we guard carefully while it grows. Their is a growing confidence in what we are doing. This is reflected in our demenour (spelling!!) our beingness that others start to notice, as its starts to radiate out. I was amazed over the years watching my family change and accept the changes in me. Even my older siblings who are very asleep, find the new me acceptable.

Love

Carmen
Gnosis5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2009, 02:52 AM   #78
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by New Age Messiah View Post
I've only experienced it in fits and starts, but...

non-existence of a "self" to be protected,

non-existence of a "self" inside a corporal container

non-existence of a boundary between mind and matter

This non-existence is SO peaceful, it's like the blade of grass in its stillness.

Yet we know, within a blade of grass is teeming activity and life...

That just about accurately describes what I saw and felt in the one awesome PEAT session I had.
Old 12-16-2009, 03:49 AM   #79
carriblu
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Thank you for your comments and further insights on your journeys Gnosis 5 and 14 Chakras.

I have contemplated overnight, my motive in writing all that I have written here because it is important to me. My original personality was an attention seeking one, first as a spoilt child and then as a performer (singer). My tendency was to enjoy attention! I have thought about this and found no, attention seeking is not my motivation here. Some of the people who have inspired me greatly have originally been ordinary people I knew who changed (awakened) and have gone on to do extra-ordinary things. These are the people I have marveled at, then thought 'If they can change like that, if they can achieve, why not me?' So, I am writing this stuff to demonstrate to others here that spiritual growth and movement, complete changes in personality, complete changes in environment and circumstances is entirely possible through spiritual advancement. Anyone can change with knowledge and application.

I have changed in many ways but I still have huge changes to make. This journey is on-going. It never ends. Change and growth is constant. We can indeed rest awhile between changes, but if we get too comfortable and think we know it all we are sadly mistaken. Spirit will eventually prod us into more insights and action, or we may start slipping back into old habits again. This does not happen (slipping back) with attitudes and habits we have absolutely changed and are now wisdom. They are those we keep for eternity. The slipping back ones are the ones we are still working on. Thats what I especially Love about this stuff. What we have resolved into wisdom we get to keep for all Eternity!! Thats neat huh!

Spiritual growth and advancement is not something unnatural or unusual, it is our God given Right. It is entirely natural, but society, governments and religion have closed this down. We have been taught as children to be needy , guilty, dependent. It takes a rebellious, passionate, wild nature often to look for answers. Spirit has to be free to explore, to question, to never bow down. Whatever we are drawn to, whatever we are passionate about, we need to explore, without anyones opinion really. We are our own best council. We can sure listen to what others say, be inspired by what others say and do especially, but our own Inner Self is our prompt and guide in all matters.

Love

Carmen

thanks carmen. when i meditate, i relive all these experiences that have haunted me for a while, nothing terrible, just small things like the way ive acted in certain situations. but the problem is that after i go through these things and think ive gotten over them, which is such a relief, they just come back a couple meditations later! and those same emotions crop up, and its just really really frustrating. i feel like im growing and then it all comes back. do you have any recomendations for this?
carriblu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2009, 03:58 AM   #80
New Age Messiah
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gnosis5 View Post
That just about accurately describes what I saw and felt in the one awesome PEAT session I had.
The non-being, it's so peaceful as to just not even describe it as peace, since people already conceive of peace as being something like sitting in a nice natural setting or by the fire or under a blanket.

The peace is all pervasive such that there is nothing but peace, period.
New Age Messiah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2010, 07:46 AM   #81
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Oh God!! Gnosis5, how much time have you got? Its a very long story. I could give you a shortened version I guess. Probably bore you to tears otherwise!!
Hello Carmen,

Did you ever give me your "full story"? Did you write it on a thread? Would love it hear it again.

Am seeking to read some of Anna Skarin without having to purchase another book right now. I discovered last night that there is power in asking the Source, especially if it is asked correctly and from the heart.

best,
Gnosis
Old 01-16-2010, 08:09 AM   #82
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

"As one lets LOVE pour out through his own heart - by loving God with all his mind, heart, soul and strength - into the cells and atoms of his body, he is beginning to transfigure his body. This is the LOVING with all the soul, which is the body and spirit united. It is in this great LOVE that the very atoms of the flesh will be changed into flesh divine.

The atoms, which were originally composed of the Cosmic Rays of Light, locking the glory and the power of God within the very center of nucleus of their beings are transmuted back into the Light, glorified, perfected and forever indestructible. This is the power known of old as "ascension", "transfiguration", or "translation".

The above excerpt is from the book Ye Are Gods by Annalee Skarin.

Truthfully, I do not understand this except intellectually. I can work myself through praise and gratitude into an ecstatic state, and I am coming to understand that DNa is not purely physical.....

Gnosis
Old 01-17-2010, 06:19 AM   #83
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by carriblu View Post
thanks carmen. when i meditate, i relive all these experiences that have haunted me for a while, nothing terrible, just small things like the way ive acted in certain situations. but the problem is that after i go through these things and think ive gotten over them, which is such a relief, they just come back a couple meditations later! and those same emotions crop up, and its just really really frustrating. i feel like im growing and then it all comes back. do you have any recomendations for this?

Hello carriblu, that happens in my own practices too and even though I might have a theoretical answer for why that is, the bottom line is that it seems that no matter what modality a person uses to clear out the negatives it must be done repetitively to an end point. The more one clears the more there is to clear it seems at times, especially for newbies (like myself) on their chosen path.