Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 06-01-2009, 12:06 PM   #26
lemon_sky88
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: OBIWAN Creative help.

Seashore: The event is called comm fest. Its 3 days of music, vendors Loads and Loads of people. its a ball. I found out its the last weekend in june so i have a little more time than i thought. The whole community from all walks come out to play and it is just a ball. they have poetry/newage tent a main stage a theater tent. a punk tent. jazz tent. theres just so much to list but heres the website if you would like to take a look. http://www.comfest.com/index.php
lemon_sky88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2009, 12:19 PM   #27
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by lemon_sky88 View Post
...I found out its the last weekend in june so i have a little more time than i thought...heres the website if you would like to take a look. http://www.comfest.com/index.php
I LOVE the words "Community Festival." I think you have a great idea.

Okay so you have about a month to get this card/brochure/pamphlet together...
Seashore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2009, 01:16 PM   #28
lemon_sky88
Avalon Senior Member

yup, it shouldnt be too hard. I have a friend in printing, I just need a nice layout to grab peoples attention. My goal is to just reference project camelot. Are you ready for the truth, or maybe heres the blue pill/ red pill. Take it if you wish. Just somethin that gets these ppl to want to go fishing so to speak. The comm fest is a cool idea because it gets people to open there minds a bit. Youve got all the hippie/ free spirits come out. There chillin in groups all over drinkin (which is supplied by the festivle) We even openly smoke (marijuana) and because so much of it is around and in the spirit of the festivle. The patroling cops wont even mess with ya. Its music on multiple stages from around 9am to 11pm for all 3 dys (fri, sat, sun) You get you Yippies (used to be hippies but bought in) come and take off there wigs. The real straight cuts even chill out a bit and open there minds to accept th counter culture so to speak. I dont have the figures but the park is packed id say anywhere from 30,000 + at any given hour. Just wanted to give an idea of the tone of the festivle in downtown columbus.. I think that this is a great time to spark peoples intrust in something they would not usially consider so im preaty excited about the oprotunity to promote this life changing group that ive found to be such an awsome influence on my life. I think everyone should have the chance to consider the information that bill and kerry work so hard to get out there =)
Old 06-01-2009, 01:20 PM   #29
lemon_sky88
Avalon Senior Member

I wanted to add the energy thats being pourd into this thread is insipring! We must keep this flowing and i wanted to incourage any ideas or concerns. Please keep them coming so we dont lose momentum. YODA! You the man!!! keep up this awsome work i am so anxiouslly awaiting a chance to peak at ur progress. sounds like we have a great foundation so far and the concept seems to be right on as to what i had in minf

your fellow JEDI
Old 06-01-2009, 01:27 PM   #30
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
...or maybe heres the blue pill/ red pill...
Elaborate on this a little bit. I'm not sure what it means...
Old 06-01-2009, 01:36 PM   #31
Myplanet2
In The Mists

I think it's good for us to try to create some new forward motion that will provide opportunity to reach out and teach and learn.

I don't however believe that we should pattern our efforts on the failed hierarchical "top down" paradigm.

The main points have already been raised in this thread, about who decides on the definition of top, or even on how to scale the levels one would pass through on the way up, or what anyone needs to learn in order to rise in the ranks.

There are inherent assumptions I don't take as necessarily given in this scenario. For example, the assumption that anyone knows what another needs to learn, to progress on their own personal journey towards enlightenment. Or even what anyone elses' eventual destination really is?

I think we need to remember that we are creative beings of a very high order right now. We don't need anything whatsoever, in order to envision and create the world we want.

The PTB are always trying to steer us into various hierarchical (top/up is better) games. It's built into everything, from schooling, government, work/business, health/medical, policing, military, you name it. It's almost natural to fall into that trap by now. And of course, the PTB are already at the top of every one of those types of games, and therefore will steer them towards their own ends.

But I don't think that system of doing business has much time left right now. I believe it's impossible, where we are headed in the very near future.

So why not just get to work creating the future we want to see? Nothing more complicated than that. We simply envision the world we want, and promote that model as broadly as we can.

I haven't checked any out myself yet, but I hear that there are some very popular online virtual reality games, where the participants create the characters and the game itself as they go. That type of playing field sounds conducive to creating without reference to existing systems/paradigms.

We'd simply start by listing what we'd like to see our world look like. What we'd like to see people doing. The flavour of life. The pursuit of what interests and excites us, rather than the pursuit of not enough "bucks" to be able to live the way we'd like to live. An alternative to the pursuit of more power and control over others, or the gathering of more useless "stuff".

We all know what we don't like. Our noses are rubbed in it every day. It's time to focus on what we DO like, and to really start to put our descriptions of what it will be like, out there for all to consider.

I've been waiting for something like this to really go viral. I think the timing is pretty good, or coming very soon, for an idea like this to catch on.

The more tired people become of the same old game, the more open they are to a new one. The PTB are betting all their marbles on being the default creators of the new game (which will be exactly like the old game, but with even tighter control and more pronounced polarity than ever). I'm betting that they'll be standing there with a puzzled look on their faces saying "hey guys.... it was supposed to be our game you fell into..."

And we'll be standing there saying "are you guys still here? why don't you make yourselves useful by cleaning up some of your pollution, or growing some potatoes, or handing over some of that suppressed technology that we could use in our new game of "all of us"?
Myplanet2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2009, 01:41 PM   #32
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by seashore View Post

I LOVE the words "Community Festival." I think you have a great idea.

Okay so you have about a month to get this card/brochure/pamphlet together...
lemon_sky88,

I think it might be a good idea to have a separate thread for your festival/handout project...
Old 06-01-2009, 01:47 PM   #33
lemon_sky88
Avalon Senior Member

Its a side something i supose me and yoda have been working on. The original thread i started that got this goig was Ground Crew Mobilize. But i wildirect further messages to yoda no problem. I was just mentioning this portion on the thread because Yoda frequents the thread and it is semi related to this project. The site yoda is developing came from the original idea of promoting something to sleepers to awake them. How to promote would be on topic i believe. This was my idea kinda like the cards that they hand out to promote a concert or event. I can understand the want to focus on the site first at this time. Red Pill Blue Pill is a reference to the movie "The Matrix" Neo when being awakend was offerd a red pill to go back to sleep and forget about the truth. The blue pill would take him forward. He took the blue of course. Thanks =)
Old 06-01-2009, 01:49 PM   #34
lemon_sky88
Avalon Senior Member

The festivle i mentioned is already an orginized event... I have no part in the orginizing. I just partake lol. Just to make this note
Old 06-01-2009, 02:03 PM   #35
lemon_sky88
Avalon Senior Member

MyPlanet2: I can understand all of your concerns in reguard to a Hiarchy or system to this idea. I agree we must operate outside of their system which they've set up in order to evolvoe =).. Which means not including a system. Hiarchy is not the goal. Arranging the order in which information is givin is the goal. If you know nothing and come to the site we wish to start from the ground up. If you come to the site and have already researched a know a bit well start you else where. Its just an information flow design and not a hiarchy. this that i describe will probably not be the end result i just wanted to give an idea of how to think of this with out thinkin who ever graduates or what ever is on top. Because that not out intentions and is not the case and we see a few people confused in this thread about the intent. I hope this helps to clear this up a little bit for ya. Can i subjest to include what you invension when you hear us speak of this so we can incorperate your ideas?
Old 06-01-2009, 02:18 PM   #36
MastaYoda
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Red Pill Blue Pill
I love this Idea! I'll work around that concept on one side. And on the other side I'm thinking on putting the planet Earth or even the solar star system. Putting the words "Not sure how deep the rabbit hole goes?"
MastaYoda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2009, 02:33 PM   #37
MastaYoda
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myplanet2 View Post
I think it's good for us to try to create some new forward motion that will provide opportunity to reach out and teach and learn.

I don't however believe that we should pattern our efforts on the failed hierarchical "top down" paradigm.
I agree. Being the fact that their is so much to learn, it is real hard to put everything together. The way I'm designing the layout, is based on 5 sections, from beginner to advanced. Each section, will have its branch of categorize to learn from. This is where we all need to work together categorize each section. What would be Ideal for the beginner.....and so on all the way to the advanced level (section 5).

So technically its going to look like hiarchical diagram, but will not work exacly like one. The user will have the option to select / learn any given category with in that section and probably provide a recommended / best practice in which order to learn.

Well I hope I'm making my self clear. I think once I have some visuals, people will get the Idea, and we can probably tweak it as we go.
Old 06-01-2009, 03:00 PM   #38
lemon_sky88
Avalon Senior Member

Bada Bing, the references to movies and such seem corney at first. But then you have to relize we are trying to reeach sleepers. I think using material there familiar with may help to make a connection or spark interest. Glad I can help and again im lovin this energy. My instinct tells me this is a steping stone or is itself monumentous. Thanks for you attention Yoda and thanks for the input from every one else. Keep this coming we need input input input to make shur we get this done right and change the world! well at least be instramental in the changes to come if thats a beter way of putting it
Old 06-02-2009, 06:00 AM   #39
MastaYoda
Avalon Senior Member

I have good news!

I have finished the layout design for the Jedi page. You can view the PDF file here. Also, I have emailed this out to Kerry and hope to get some feedback.

I did my best to incorporate some of the elements we all talked about in the most simplest form. If anyone has any questions please let me know. Hope you like what you see.
Old 06-02-2009, 11:23 AM   #40
lemon_sky88
Avalon Senior Member

Yoda, this looks awsome! I like the way youve set up for users to review video and chat at the same time so as thoughts pop up you can shoot them to the "teachers". I like thisconcept of teacher. Do you go thru the tutorial to achieve teacher or dose an admin of sorts declair who the teachers are? I wounder if way shower is beter way of putting this to avoid our critics accusations of a hiarchy system. Having those with most knowledge pointed out will help the community in my opinion. I caint wait to test this once the page becomes interactive. Has content been discussed as far as what you show to the beginers vs. the advanced? You are deffinatlly an asset to this community and I for one am enjoying your work! You rock YODA!
Old 06-02-2009, 12:06 PM   #41
Malletzky
Avalon Senior Member

The idea of putting as much as possible of knowledge on one single site is great. Videos, Books, stories, dreams, experiences...all is wellcomed.

Nevertheless, I would also like to express my concerns that you should really try to avoid presenting this material in any hierarchical order.

Who decides what's the apropriate level of any person? Please don't make that mistake to assume. What's a beginner? Who's advanced? How advanced? Who knows what's the best for me? Or for you? Who decides which material is apropriate for a certain level?

For example: there's an absolute beginner, a "sleeper", or a highly tallented lightworker out there who's abilities are enormous, but unrevealed. He sees the presented material and "decides" that he should go directly to the top level. He reads the first pages of any book, or sees the first minutes of any video and then, suddenly, it makes "BANG" in his/her head...he/she gets a "completelly" download, he/she understand it all, all hidden thruts, all that is, all is revealed!!

Now, imagine that he didn't followed his/her own inner guidance, but he accepted some others opinion where to start. That would be an enormous waste of time in order to climbe the hierarchical levels and "learn" step by step...

IMO, Each individual should try to tune in to his/her own inner guidance in order to move forward. Only if guided from your own heart you'll find the apropriate material for you in any moment of your awakening path.

Please don't get me worng, I don't want to offend anyone, I'm just presenting my subjective input, my own point of view how the things should be organised.

with
malletzky

Last edited by Malletzky; 06-02-2009 at 12:09 PM.
Malletzky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2009, 02:27 PM   #42
MastaYoda
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malletzky View Post

Who decides what's the apropriate level of any person? Please don't make that mistake to assume. What's a beginner? Who's advanced? How advanced? Who knows what's the best for me? Or for you? Who decides which material is apropriate for a certain level?

with
malletzky
I totally agree. This is where I kind of got stock , in trying to decide the appropriate level idea. But after reading your post my creative thinking mind just went "BAAM" and the Idea came to my head.

So, instead of creating a level based method why not just create a circle "Circle of Enlightenment”. The circle will consists of points around it, such as a level but will not contain the hierarchies such as Levels, 1,2,3… and so on. It will work more like Groups. Each dot will represent a group. Each group will have its categories. Woooow, I’m totally loving this idea.

With this "Circle of Enlighten” the user can decide where he or she would like to learn from based on their experience. With no one group being first then the other.

Last edited by MastaYoda; 06-02-2009 at 02:31 PM.
Old 06-02-2009, 02:39 PM   #43
MastaYoda
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
I like thisconcept of teacher. Do you go thru the tutorial to achieve teacher or dose an admin of sorts declair who the teachers are?
I'm thinking the teacher is based on two factors.
1) The user does this for a living and has plenty of experience or degree.
2) The users has gain enough knowledge in such a way that he helps others and obtains / becomes a teacher.

Quote:
Has content been discussed as far as what you show to the beginers vs. the advanced? You are deffinatlly an asset to this community and I for one am enjoying your work! You rock YODA!
I think with the new idea of "Circle of Enlightenment”. this would not be necessary. But we do need to decide what material goes with what groups. Or better yet, we need to group related material.
Old 06-02-2009, 04:46 PM   #44
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

Encouraging inexperienced people to do battle with the forces of darkness is a bad idea. Unless you can bring in a team of teachers from the light side of the ancient mystery schools the plan should be abandoned.
tone3jaguar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2009, 04:54 PM   #45
MastaYoda
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by tone3jaguar View Post
Encouraging inexperienced people to do battle with the forces of darkness is a bad idea. Unless you can bring in a team of teachers from the light side of the ancient mystery schools the plan should be abandoned.
I think you got the wrong impression on this, not sure how but it is clear that this is to teach and learn about the higher self. It has nothing to do with fitting evil or forces of darkness.
Old 06-02-2009, 08:28 PM   #46
Malletzky
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MastaYoda View Post
So, instead of creating a level based method why not just create a circle "Circle of Enlightenment”. The circle will consists of points around it, such as a level but will not contain the hierarchies such as Levels, 1,2,3… and so on. It will work more like Groups. Each dot will represent a group. Each group will have its categories. Woooow, I’m totally loving this idea.

With this "Circle of Enlighten” the user can decide where he or she would like to learn from based on their experience. With no one group being first then the other.
I just got an idea: how about creating a pyramide-like 3D shape, where each dots are connected to each other. So the participants could choose where to start, where to go, without any restrictions of desired movements and without getting the feeling of being stocked somewhere on any hierarchical levels?

Just an idea

with
malletzky
Malletzky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2009, 09:46 PM   #47
Myplanet2
In The Mists

I think the thing to keep in mind on this project is that there are profound changes taking place right now, which are essentially rewriting how reality unfolds.

The two things we've been very used to, which are now getting a big shake up, are that we've been immersed in a reality which is based on duality or polarity, and it's been unfolding on a linear timeline, in a physically solid universe.

I'm sure we've all heard the terms "multi dimensional" and "non-linear" by now. What do these things mean? How do they relate to our "current" reality?

It's a real challenge still, to function multi dimensionally, while our linear 3-D world is still so solid and "there". But every day sees the weakening of our linear game, and a strengthening of our multi dimensional existence.

This will sound like complete nonsense if you are not yet experiencing it, and if you are, you know exactly what I'm talking about. When you start to see how this shift is taking place, and what the differences are, you can start to draw lines to otherwise inexplicable phenomena.

When waking up to our multi dimensional nature, it doesn't happen on any sort of linear time table, or in steps, or levels.

Every persons process will be different. Our higher selves are totally multi dimensional in character. So it's "now" can be any "when", past, present or future. I recently woke up one morning with a new "past". If you live in a linear stream, this is not possible. Past is past, and that's it. Well, no, it isn't. I've also got a short span of reversed time I carry around now. It's like a little multi dimensional bubble I'm in, approximately...now. I'm doing my best to describe some of these things, but words born in linear reality, don't adequately suffice in our new world.

How all of this plays into the project under discussion, is this awakening is not happening along any linear lines. It's happening as a shift from linear into multi dimensional existence. There are no levels. There is no 'next'. There is a smorgasbord of everything all at once, and our higher selves drop the little tidbits we next need directly into our paths in the form of all those amazing synchronicities we are all experiencing.

One thing I've noticed, is that in any areas where multi dimensionality is opening up, linear thinking, which is the speciality of our mundane minds, begin to feel very restrictive and even distasteful.

You may for example, think that organizing is necessary and desirable. Organizing is a linear reality inhabitant. The need to lay out steps of ever increasing depth or complexity falls into this same box.

I believe that those well on their way into this migration from 3rd to 4th and beyond will be, and actually are, no longer drawn to opportunities to play in the linear, where there is any choice in the matter.

This is actually our ace in the hole where the PTB are concerned. They are trying to herd us along these various paths, and we keep wandering off wherever we choose. Their control is breaking down for this very reason, and will continue to do so on an exponential curve. Every linear day shows control slipping away from their grasp, because the awakening multitudes are just choosing to do other more interesting things.

So, I'm not trying to rain on anybodies parade here, or to blunt anyones enthusiasm, but I don't want to see anyone set themselves up for a loss, either.

I don't see many people participating in this game. I could be wrong, and don't mind being wrong, but I think a structure of any sort for this ascension into higher realms, is just not possible. The chances of anyone setting up a structure which just happened to right for any other person, are astromonical.

We've got guidance which we can tap for cues and clues we need in order to be when and where our next Aha moment is available.

It's why this whole ground crew idea never got off the ground. It's attempting to organize within a linear framework, when that is exactly what we are graduating from.

Just look at all the completely impossible "accidental" discoveries you just happened to be in the right place at the right time in order to make.

That's how this is going down, and on a non-linear level, we all know that, and simply won't involve ourselves in organized, structured environments because they won't work as intended.

Several of us members here on Avalon, volunteered to create a library which contains everything we could find that we thought might be useful to have on hand if TSHTF, and the internet were to go down. It was a very "ground crew" oriented endeavour. We worked for months on it, and when we opened it to the membership, only a handful seemed to really find it to be of immediate use and necessity. By now, lots of members have downloaded lots of stuff from the library, so it wasn't a wasted effort, but I've certainly learned the lesson about trying to organize something like this thinking it's what will be needed and wanted by a group of beings making the shift from linear to non-linear reality.

Multi dimensional reality doesn't conform to linear logic of one thing following another, etc. It's a creative reality, of manifestation of thought, of energetically vibrating something into being. There is no past and future. Only now, with an unlimited number of variations of that now. And we simply shift around as need be.

What I think will be useful, is for Avalon to carry on as it's developed. A meeting place, where those waking up can drop a link to something they found useful, and then leave it for others to find, or not. A lot of us were drawn here, and it's one of the best places for people like us, who are on the leading edge of the changes, to compare notes and share discoveries, and give and receive support. Members come and stay as long as it's useful to do so, and then move on. Avalon reaches out of linear reality and into multi dimensional reality, and many people can find much here which will be useful to them.

But I don't think the process can be organized beyond what it already is. Many have opened projects and tried to gain support for them. It's almost proven to be impossible. Several ended up discouraged or even disgusted that so few would want to participate in their games.

Creative people don't need others to create games for them to play. They create their lives in a marvelous now, which happens to bend miraculously to their wants and desires. We create our own learning experiences and opportunities. We're all peeling ourselves off of linear time and space by whatever process suits us best.

I know this got pretty long, but I wanted to explain my observations on how organizing these types of group activities, may be nearly a thing of the "past".

And I hope this makes some sense. It does to me, but round words don't describe square concepts too well.

Last edited by Myplanet2; 06-02-2009 at 09:57 PM.
Myplanet2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2009, 01:26 AM   #48
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by MastaYoda View Post
I think you got the wrong impression on this, not sure how but it is clear that this is to teach and learn about the higher self. It has nothing to do with fitting evil or forces of darkness.
I just went back. I had read it a few days ago and it talked about how the site idea was to build a team of spiritual warriors to defend the planet against the invasion of the dark forces. It has now been changed completely. The new idea is much more realistic.
tone3jaguar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2009, 05:56 AM   #49
MastaYoda
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
I'm sure we've all heard the terms "multi dimensional" and "non-linear" by now. What do these things mean? How do they relate to our "current" reality?

It's a real challenge still, to function multi dimensionally, while our linear 3-D world is still so solid and "there". But every day sees the weakening of our linear game, and a strengthening of our multi dimensional existence.

This will sound like complete nonsense if you are not yet experiencing it, and if you are, you know exactly what I'm talking about. When you start to see how this shift is taking place, and what the differences are, you can start to draw lines to otherwise inexplicable phenomena.
We have to remember that all people are different and some need a "push" or guide to see the light!. Wile other like your self completely understand and don't need any of this. This is more of a tool, whether is linear or non-linear, its a tool for people that are living on a linear way. The best way I can explain this is, We can not help people break-out of this linear way by just telling them how it is. We need to use tools they already understand in such a way that will help them break free.

Quote:
So, I'm not trying to rain on anybodies parade here, or to blunt anyones enthusiasm, but I don't want to see anyone set themselves up for a loss, either.
You are not raining on anybodies parade or anything. The fact is the Kerry asked for some help from the Avalon members and so that is what we are providing.
As far as setting someone up for a loss, I'm not sure "What loss?" are you talking about. The fact that we are trying to think of more creative ways to help more people out is a loss? We need not to be afraid and work as one. as "fear is to hate, and hate is to hanger and hanger is to betray one self".

If you fear this is a waste of time, we ask of you to not participate. I'm doing what my hart is telling me, and that is to help everyone as much as possible to know the truth at all levels possible. Just like everyone else is helping out in providing info to related subjects of currents events that are happening around the world.
Old 06-03-2009, 11:49 AM   #50
lemon_sky88
Avalon Senior Member

Exallent form yoda. I just wanted to add too this as well. I think people think that we think we have a magic idea thats gona magically wake people up. This is not our idea. I like how you refer to this as a tool. For example I hoped online and started watching film at vbs.tv and got interested in wordly issues rather than just local issues. For example they goto N. Korea and show u how crazy those guys are. Blah blah blah and so forth. This led me to see what was on you tube reguarding N. Korea I watched a few and then started to explore the snippits that you tube provides as related topics and saw the truth movement for 9.11 which then produced a project camelot clip i watched and then i was hooked. Ive watched most of the interviews and i have an open enough mind to accept the information and take it for what it means to me. This idea came up because we wanted a great easy reference when wanting to tell friends family and any other average sleeping joe about this wonderful experience. Its just an information archive set up in a very clever manor by our bud yoda. Not a hiarchy system or a warrior in training site. well i guess were all warriors in training batel just is not as our human linear minds conceve it to be eh? We need some positive vibes in here keep this coming we need both cudos and oposition to get this right thanks every one for all input! And keep rockin YODA!