Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Project Camelot General Discussion

Notices

Project Camelot General Discussion Reactions, feedback and suggestions on interviews, current events and experiences.

Old 05-11-2009, 01:17 PM   #26
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Changes

Swanny I sense you are bursting with happiness. I bet it is thanks to The weekend event.
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2009, 01:18 PM   #27
Swanny
I dont need a label !

Still need to catch up on sleep but you're right I'm chuffed to bits
Swanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2009, 11:45 AM   #28
Tango
Avalon Senior Member

How bout this... I was injured One Year ago. Crushed a year on Mothers Day

Went to the dr. on the 12th. BP 118/68 like when I was twenty and I'm triple that. Pulse mid 50's, hell that's like a long distance runner... All my labs. were like a much younger man... X Rays showed healed injuries...

60 days and I'm out... I waited for this all my life... Full retirement.....

Pard-e.... No more having to wait N' wait til I land, to pee... [whew]

Oh Yeah...... Changes [SiNgInG]

Tango
Tango is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2009, 06:17 PM   #29
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

I am not a young woman...and for the last 8 to 10 year my health was failing me...I gained considerable weight...lost muscle mass...got very weak...tired all the time...then in the last year for absolutely no reason...and especially the last 6 months I have been experiencing a physical change..drastic to say the least..in fact my doctor is having tests done this month because he cannot understand the changes I have been experiencing physically .
first of all...I have lost ALL the weight I gained...I have been developing back my muscle mass...and am feeling VERY fit and STRONG...I feel like I am 20 years old again....my doctor asked what have I been doing..I said nothing..I have not been exercising ..or dieting....my eyesight is getting better...I wear glassed...but twice now I have left the house without them..just forgot to put them on...and I am always taking them off...I can see better now.
Someone suggested a hormonal change..not the case....I'm way past that now....I don't feel sick..and I am stronger then ever...what the heck is going on with me...
I think my body is preparing for something BIG....
.and it is still happening to me, in the last month I lost another 10 lbs....everyone that sees me say "what have you been doing"...the truth...NOTHING...I have been doing nothing to get this strength back...I think my body may be preparing for something awesome ...something that I can only do if I am strong enough....does that sound crazy? Maybe...but it's the truth..my doctor will testify to that...he is giving me ultra sound next week, and I just had blood tests, and lung xrays done...we'll see what he comes up with...but I sware ..I have not changed my diet, or exercised to get this way.

I think something really big is coming..and we are all preparing for it in our own way...some of us are needed to do mental tasks...some to be strong physically...in my younger years I was always considered to be physically strong..I even used to arm wrestle men just for the fun of it...but strength is back..and I feel young physically...possibly the changes that are coming are going to require some strength....I think our DNA is switching on now..and BIG things are on the horizon
BROOK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2009, 06:59 PM   #30
Unified Serenity
Avalon Senior Member

Smile Re: Changes

Quote:
Originally Posted by BROOK View Post
I am not a young woman...and for the last 8 to 10 year my health was failing me...I gained considerable weight...lost muscle mass...got very weak...tired all the time...then in the last year for absolutely no reason...and especially the last 6 months I have been experiencing a physical change..drastic to say the least..in fact my doctor is having tests done this month because he cannot understand the changes I have been experiencing physically .
first of all...I have lost ALL the weight I gained...I have been developing back my muscle mass...and am feeling VERY fit and STRONG...I feel like I am 20 years old again....my doctor asked what have I been doing..I said nothing..I have not been exercising ..or dieting....my eyesight is getting better...I wear glassed...but twice now I have left the house without them..just forgot to put them on...and I am always taking them off...I can see better now.
Someone suggested a hormonal change..not the case....I'm way past that now....I don't feel sick..and I am stronger then ever...what the heck is going on with me...
I think my body is preparing for something BIG....
.and it is still happening to me, in the last month I lost another 10 lbs....everyone that sees me say "what have you been doing"...the truth...NOTHING...I have been doing nothing to get this strength back...I think my body may be preparing for something awesome ...something that I can only do if I am strong enough....does that sound crazy? Maybe...but it's the truth..my doctor will testify to that...he is giving me ultra sound next week, and I just had blood tests, and lung xrays done...we'll see what he comes up with...but I sware ..I have not changed my diet, or exercised to get this way.

I think something really big is coming..and we are all preparing for it in our own way...some of us are needed to do mental tasks...some to be strong physically...in my younger years I was always considered to be physically strong..I even used to arm wrestle men just for the fun of it...but strength is back..and I feel young physically...possibly the changes that are coming are going to require some strength....I think our DNA is switching on now..and BIG things are on the horizon
That's wonderful Brook! I have not had the dramatic changes yet, but I am very much expecting them. I almost lost my lower right leg in 2000 due to an auto accident. I went hypothyroid in 1992 while pregnant with my first child. Thus, I gained weight, and having been a world class athlete in college it has had spiritual benefits for me to lose my stunning physique for a season, but I am ready to regain my athletically strong body, and know / have empathy for those not as gifted as I have been. I think I had to lose my body image to grow in some ways. I was never conceited per say, but I was proud and could never understand how someone could let themselves gain so much weight. Now, through life circumstances, I know what it is like to eat right, be unable to exercise due to physical limitations, and simply gain weight.

My bp is excellent. I need to just lose this weight, regain my leg strength and have my thyroid fix itself and I know I will feel as I once did, mentally alert, physically strong, and healthy. I am meditating some to clear the way, and asking for my body to fix itself.

Unified Serenity
Unified Serenity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2009, 07:06 PM   #31
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

Do you know where those 10 pounds that you lost are? I gained 5 of them..
I have always had a very thin waste and now I got some fat in this area. i guess I am storing it for some reason...
And Brook please don't say that you are not a young woman, because you are a young woman.
Old 05-17-2009, 07:13 PM   #32
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

The process is simple ....two years ago I was reading on the subject about how to prepare...all you have to do is talk to the cells in your body and ask for the change...ask for your DNA to awaken....talk to your cells..I did that about two years ago..did not see any results right away..not until the energy shift that just recently happened..and i sware I know that is what it took for the changes. Just a KNOWING that it is the way of it....My bones don't ache anymore..and 6 months ago I could not walk without pain.

You just have to simply ask and it is given...as long as you trust the process...and believe that it works..it will

And above all have faith..don't let fear or stress control you...that is one thing I told my doctor..I removed stress...I don't let it control me anymore.
Always seek a solution ...and the solution will come...weird but it works

Last edited by BROOK; 05-17-2009 at 07:18 PM.
Old 05-17-2009, 07:14 PM   #33
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by burgundia View Post
Do you know where those 10 pounds that you lost are? I gained 5 of them..
I have always had a very thin waste and now I got some fat in this area. i guess I am storing it for some reason...
And Brook please don't say that you are not a young woman, because you are a young woman.
Now that is funny
btw..I lost 10 lbs in the last month...a TOTAL of 40 lbs in the last 6 months...but not only lost the weight..GAINED muscle mass...strength..that is the strange part.

Last edited by BROOK; 05-17-2009 at 07:37 PM.
Old 05-17-2009, 07:42 PM   #34
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

I think our DNA is being activated by the energy shift we have all been experiencing ...BIG things on the horizon...and I chalk it up to the ascension..we are going to have the ride of our life.....woopie

I'm not buying into the doom and gloom..just prepare for the shift is all I'm doing...hunker down for a while and walk out into our own final Eden..that is what I'm expecting...I have great faith..and that is what it's going to take to survive the shift

Old 05-18-2009, 12:56 AM   #35
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

Ascension....no fear...only change
Old 05-18-2009, 01:41 AM   #36
Unified Serenity
Avalon Senior Member

I'm very much appreciating the positive energy in this thread! I think it's good to be aware of what's going in the world, but not to focus on the negative happenings. I too agree with focusing on the positive and bringing into reality the love and expectation on the grand change we will experience and are experiencing on different levels now.

We are tptb, and we are far greater than those who think they control the world. Let us all just manifest the greatest love the earth has ever known. I will connect with each one of you who has an agreeing kindred spirit and multiply the energy to the 777th power.

Love is the only way,

Unified Serenity
Old 05-18-2009, 01:42 AM   #37
futureyes
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BROOK View Post
I think our DNA is being activated by the energy shift we have all been experiencing ...BIG things on the horizon...and I chalk it up to the ascension..we are going to have the ride of our life.....woopie

I'm not buying into the doom and gloom..just prepare for the shift is all I'm doing...hunker down for a while and walk out into our own final Eden..that is what I'm expecting...I have great faith..and that is what it's going to take to survive the shift

i believe you're spot on this one brook ... our dna being activated at warp speed right now ... i feel it within my clients (reiki) ... within their initial session i can feel all parts of their physical selves/cells ... waking up with intensity beneath my hands ... it's like every part of them jumps into realization ... hey ... we all work for the same company ... we're all part of this individual lying here ... go figure ...

i have come to know throughout the years that we have become so fragmented on all levels ... our physical parts for example don't even remember they are all part of one body ... our bodies have forgotten they are connected to our minds ... our minds have lost the knowing that they are one with spirit ... over time ... we have become so fragmented ...

but now ... now even a little assistance in the right direction and wham ... body parts activate immediately together ... connect to the mind once again ... connect to spirit ...

the result?

wakey wakey ... the bg sleep is over ...

it's wonderful to see people dissolve and heal from their past baggage ... come to understand their own selves ... and suddenly walk into their own light ... light that they had forgotten existed ...

and become oh so loving ...

at a place of peace and calm ... within their truth ... fear will never again govern their being ... i can tell ... it is humbling to witness ...

times are a changing aren't they brook ... BIG TIME ... and actually ... as more time gets lost ... more souls are gained ... big things on the horizon indeed ... no end in sight to this horizon now ... it is infinite ... and there's no going back ... once out of hibernation ... no more sleepy sleepy ...

a multitude of new experiences on their way for us all ... beneficial is it to continue posting new developments ... even if felt very strange or weird ... not so strange or weird at all ...

if you experience it ... chances are ... at least another has or is ...

this way ... we know we're not alone ... and realize ... we never were ...

the ride of our life is indeed here ... it will only pick up momentum ...
know our truth ... remain within it ... live it ... do not allow fear to pull you back ... that will be resistance ... won't feel so great ...

experience the new ... do so within love ... trusting the ride is temporary ... only temporary ... so enjoy it ... don't resist ... fear will try to do its job ... allow it to skip over you ... remain within love ...

remember ... you WANTED to be here in this moment ... it is for good reason ... remain in your truth ... that reason will come to you ... and it will be beautiful ...

futureyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2009, 01:44 AM   #38
futureyes
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unified Serenity View Post
I'm very much appreciating the positive energy in this thread! I think it's good to be aware of what's going in the world, but not to focus on the negative happenings. I too agree with focusing on the positive and bringing into reality the love and expectation on the grand change we will experience and are experiencing on different levels now.

We are tptb, and we are far greater than those who think they control the world. Let us all just manifest the greatest love the earth has ever known. I will connect with each one of you who has an agreeing kindred spirit and multiply the energy to the 777th power.

Love is the only way,

Unified Serenity

beautiful united serenity ...

Old 05-18-2009, 01:46 AM   #39
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

Love is the only way,

Unified Serenity
You hit the nail on the head Now is the time to connect and multiply our power
Old 05-18-2009, 02:18 AM   #40
Jonathon
Avalon Senior Member

I actually haven't noticed anything overtly negative in the last couple of weeks myself. On the contrary I'm experiencing increased energy and activity now that spring is upon us.

Interesting though... I have lost quite a bit of weight myself over the last 2-3 months (and I really didn't have that much to lose). Went from 175ish to 149 at last look... that's near 15% of my body weight without even trying... I eat like a pig. Only real difference is that I completely swore off meat in that same time period. I have a hard time believing it's only that. Haven't had any form of soda in years and never have been a sweet eater.

I think it's time too that I had a good, long talk with my body. Thanks for the idea Brook.
Jonathon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2009, 02:25 AM   #41
Unified Serenity
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by futureyes View Post
i believe you're spot on this one brook ... our dna being activated at warp speed right now ... i feel it within my clients (reiki) ... within their initial session i can feel all parts of their physical selves/cells ... waking up with intensity beneath my hands ... it's like every part of them jumps into realization ... hey ... we all work for the same company ... we're all part of this individual lying here ... go figure ...

i have come to know throughout the years that we have become so fragmented on all levels ... our physical parts for example don't even remember they are all part of one body ... our bodies have forgotten they are connected to our minds ... our minds have lost the knowing that they are one with spirit ... over time ... we have become so fragmented ...

but now ... now even a little assistance in the right direction and wham ... body parts activate immediately together ... connect to the mind once again ... connect to spirit ...

the result?

wakey wakey ... the bg sleep is over ...

it's wonderful to see people dissolve and heal from their past baggage ... come to understand their own selves ... and suddenly walk into their own light ... light that they had forgotten existed ...

and become oh so loving ...

at a place of peace and calm ... within their truth ... fear will never again govern their being ... i can tell ... it is humbling to witness ...

times are a changing aren't they brook ... BIG TIME ... and actually ... as more time gets lost ... more souls are gained ... big things on the horizon indeed ... no end in sight to this horizon now ... it is infinite ... and there's no going back ... once out of hibernation ... no more sleepy sleepy ...

a multitude of new experiences on their way for us all ... beneficial is it to continue posting new developments ... even if felt very strange or weird ... not so strange or weird at all ...

if you experience it ... chances are ... at least another has or is ...

this way ... we know we're not alone ... and realize ... we never were ...

the ride of our life is indeed here ... it will only pick up momentum ...
know our truth ... remain within it ... live it ... do not allow fear to pull you back ... that will be resistance ... won't feel so great ...

experience the new ... do so within love ... trusting the ride is temporary ... only temporary ... so enjoy it ... don't resist ... fear will try to do its job ... allow it to skip over you ... remain within love ...

remember ... you WANTED to be here in this moment ... it is for good reason ... remain in your truth ... that reason will come to you ... and it will be beautiful ...

OMG, this hit me so hard (in a good way ) future eyes! Tears glisten in my eyes, especially, "remember ... you WANTED to be here in this moment ... it is for good reason ... remain in your truth ... that reason will come to you ... and it will be beautiful ...".

I feel so much love for humanity, and don't want to see a single soul suffer in that sense of loss and fear. My children are so funny at this very moment (the two older) are carrying on in the kitchen, laughing, and making funky noises. (Soft smile) I do love to hear children be children, and yes even though these are the oldest boy and girl 16 & 13 respectively, they have that in between child and adult energy I love so much.

My leg is killing me right now, and has been all day, and I'm believing it's the adage that sometimes to heal we have to hurt a bit. So, maybe my emotions are all a bother because of internal and external workings going on. I have to overcome some bad habits, and ask you all the send me the positive energy that you can to help me do just that. I had a very bad break up in 2004 that left me shattered beyond words. I started smoking again, and despite having not smoked for 20 years, I have found it hard to quit, and now have been sending for the intention that I really hate cigarettes, and want them gone. So, I'll accept any loving help to make them so incredibly distasteful and unwanted on my part that quitting won't be hard. My partner (yes, I moved on a year ago, and began to trust my heart with another) smokes as well and wants to quit.

So, if you feel like taking on the Unified Serenity project 101, I welcome the loving help. I will say, "thank you" now, and look forward to hugging each and every one of you one day.

Love and blessings,

Unified Serenity
Old 05-18-2009, 02:34 AM   #42
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonathon View Post
I actually haven't noticed anything overtly negative in the last couple of weeks myself. On the contrary I'm experiencing increased energy and activity now that spring is upon us.

Interesting though... I have lost quite a bit of weight myself over the last 2-3 months (and I really didn't have that much to lose). Went from 175ish to 149 at last look... that's near 15% of my body weight without even trying... I eat like a pig. Only real difference is that I completely swore off meat in that same time period. I have a hard time believing it's only that. Haven't had any form of soda in years and never have been a sweet eater.

I think it's time too that I had a good, long talk with my body. Thanks for the idea Brook.
Jonathon..I was a vegetarian for three years...I actually gained weight during that time....I started eating meat again in small amounts because of my work hours..and it was a pain getting vegi meals in take out Anyway....there are more carbs in vegi meals then in meat...and you tend to gain weight if you eat the wrong vegetables...such as potatoes..lots of vitamins..but huge in carbs

It sounds like you may be experiencing the same thing I am..I know someone else who is having the same effect....that is a good thing..means you most probably are experiencing the shift physically...my doctor is dumbfounded He cannot figure out what is going on....the weight thing is one thing...the build of muscle mass is just plane weird...I am at this moment wearing the same size I did when I was in my 20's...and 6 months ago I could hardly walk without getting winded..and my bones ached. Now I catch myself running when I'm in a hurry...I haven't run in a decade i know that sounds bad..but I was really out of shape..and falling apart at the seams Deffinately talk to your body ...the cells in you can communicate what you want..and need...
You also have to have a great self love....remember we are all one

Last edited by BROOK; 05-18-2009 at 02:49 AM.
Old 05-18-2009, 02:36 AM   #43
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
OMG, this hit me so hard (in a good way ) future eyes! Tears glisten in my eyes, especially, "remember ... you WANTED to be here in this moment ... it is for good reason ... remain in your truth ... that reason will come to you ... and it will be beautiful ...".

I feel so much love for humanity, and don't want to see a single soul suffer in that sense of loss and fear. My children are so funny at this very moment (the two older) are carrying on in the kitchen, laughing, and making funky noises. (Soft smile) I do love to hear children be children, and yes even though these are the oldest boy and girl 16 & 13 respectively, they have that in between child and adult energy I love so much.

My leg is killing me right now, and has been all day, and I'm believing it's the adage that sometimes to heal we have to hurt a bit. So, maybe my emotions are all a bother because of internal and external workings going on. I have to overcome some bad habits, and ask you all the send me the positive energy that you can to help me do just that. I had a very bad break up in 2004 that left me shattered beyond words. I started smoking again, and despite having not smoked for 20 years, I have found it hard to quit, and now have been sending for the intention that I really hate cigarettes, and want them gone. So, I'll accept any loving help to make them so incredibly distasteful and unwanted on my part that quitting won't be hard. My partner (yes, I moved on a year ago, and began to trust my heart with another) smokes as well and wants to quit.

So, if you feel like taking on the Unified Serenity project 101, I welcome the loving help. I will say, "thank you" now, and look forward to hugging each and every one of you one day.

Love and blessings,

Unified Serenity
Futureyes is one of the wise ones....we should always take notice of what she has to say
Old 05-18-2009, 03:48 AM   #44
unlimited mind
Avalon Senior Member

a friend of mind, who has studied and makes flower essence tonics, told me once that when we are changing and healing old woulds, that we feel the 'injury' as it leaves our grid. in other words, if we broke a toe 5 years ago, that toe would ache as the healing was completing the release. kinda like a loop.

since then, i have noticed this happening with my own body.

unlimited mind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2009, 04:04 AM   #45
futureyes
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by unlimited mind View Post
a friend of mind, who has studied and makes flower essence tonics, told me once that when we are changing and healing old woulds, that we feel the 'injury' as it leaves our grid. in other words, if we broke a toe 5 years ago, that toe would ache as the healing was completing the release. kinda like a loop.

since then, i have noticed this happening with my own body.

well thank you unlimited mind for this ... connect ... dot dot dot ...

when i was in my senior year i injured my tail bone in long jump ... pained me for a long while and then it vanished ...

that was like ... decades ago ... out of nowhere it returned a week ago ...

now this makes sense ... one last hurrah prior to leaving the grid ...

i have been hearing many people tell of similar experiences of late ... now i know what to tell them ... thank you ...

Old 05-18-2009, 07:19 AM   #46
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

A beautiful thread, i love reading all your posts here. if I were to describe what emanates from the screen when I am reading,it would be joy, optimism,love, laughter,courage, anticipation, change, happiness.....