Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Project Camelot General Discussion

Notices

Project Camelot General Discussion Reactions, feedback and suggestions on interviews, current events and experiences.

Old 04-29-2009, 05:28 PM   #1
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

Default Sudden Change of Cable Scheduling Trends (not about swine flu)

I have noticed over the past couple of days that there has been a surge of programming on channels like History and Sci Fi, that either are documentaries about conspiracies or they are shows that hide the truth in plain site.

Just last night I was watching the HDnet channel. There was re-run of a "Star Trek Enterprise" show. In this particular episode the Enterprise was accidentally sent back to the time of the first world war. When they got there they found that the Nazis where working with off world interdimensional time traveling evil aliens that had given the Nazis an unfair advantage. Sound Framiliar? Truth in Plain Site?

Then on the same evening, there was a rebroadcast of the History Channel documentary on Hitler and the heavily occult aspects of his adminsitration. In this documentary they discuss how Hitler studied the ancient negative mystery school teachings. He even had a personal medium he worked with that channeled information to him from off world sources. ERRRRR?

Then I am sitting here watching the History Channel today. Simultainiously the History Channel HD, and the History Channel normal definition where broadcasting two different documentaries. One of them was on how former US presidents used astrological, intuitive, and occult information in their decision making processes. Then on the other version of the history channel they had the documentary on where they sent cameras and a film crew out to dive off of the coast of Japan where the ancient carved stone monoliths are under the water there.

Later today they have a documentary on the dangers of cults and how they manipulate the minds of their followers on the History HD channel. Am I seeing a pattern or trend immerging here? Seems like something is up. All of these programs have aired before. However, I do not remember seeing so many of them clustered together before.

Also, two days ago the Sci Fi channel started airing the first season of Stargate SG1. They have not had those episodes on in forever. And if we remember from certain sources of whistle blower information, supposedly the first 2 seasons of Stargate SG1 where flooded with the truth hidden in plain site.
tone3jaguar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2009, 11:46 PM   #2
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Sudden Change of Cable Scheduling Trends (not about swine flu)

It's not a coincidence!!!!!!

I don't trust the History Channel and it's various offshoots.
Humble Janitor is offline   Reply With Quote