Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Project Camelot General Discussion

Notices

Project Camelot General Discussion Reactions, feedback and suggestions on interviews, current events and experiences.

Old 04-21-2009, 01:27 AM   #151
Stargazer1965
Hall Monitor

Default Re: Camelot responds to St Clair's blurb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myplanet2 View Post
That's not really what I was saying. My comment was in regards to opinions raised which then present themselves unsupported, or go off in search of supporting "facts". There are "facts" available, I'm sure, but comments like ("Bill and Kerry's credibility were not questioned UNTIL they censored St Clair...I have no idea who St Clair is or what he's about...but he has the right to be heard") don't demonstrate evidence of having gone off to search for any facts. They indicate an opinion exists all on it's own.

Hardly inspiring of discussion.

What's a fact? What's an opinion? What's the difference?
Oh I've watched St Clair....I don't agree with him and don't get a good feeling but I still take it all in. I can't stand from a lofty perch and say this person can be heard but not that one. I'm sorry when you form a site like this you sign up for a few things....the first being when folks come to express themselves...They own the site ...not the one paying for the domain name. It grows into something more...or something less. Would it have been so bad just to stay above it all and not post "This guy isn't our friend anymore...or this one" Just to leave it alone and it would relegate itself to where it needs to be....or rise to what it should.
Stargazer1965 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2009, 01:52 AM   #152
Myplanet2
In The Mists

You're right that the site is shaped by the members. It's Bill and Kerry's site, but the members set the tone and bring the major content.

I do have an opinion about all this, not that it matters. I said in an earlier post that I thought the removal of St Clair's interviews was ill advised, and I still feel that way. But at the same time I totally support Bill and Kerry's right to determine what content Camelot will contain.

It's a fact that St Clair has been making comments about Bill being this or that instrument of the PTB. I know Bill and know that's not true. Yet Bill said nothing for months, even though I'm sure he was aware of it. St Clair didn't say anything derogatory about Kerry until after his material had been removed, and then it was that maybe SHE was Bill's handler, instead of the other way around, as he'd previously said. That was Callous and hurtful. Bill and Kerry haven't said anything callous or hurtful in return. They just simply decided to stop making Michaels materials available on their site, with a simple note as to why. It's their right to present whatever material they want.

I personally think Michaels material should stay, as it's useful, and I'm sure at least some members came here primarily for Michaels interviews and earlier interaction on the forum.

It's also kind of unfortunate that when Michael established his own forum, he stopped participating on this one.

It is what it is, and I don't see it changing, so perhaps it's best to just leave Bill and Kerry with their decision, and enjoy the rest of their FREE content on Camelot, and enjoy the interesting interactions available here on the forum.
Myplanet2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2009, 02:08 AM   #153
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

I just thought about something. When Billy Graham's organization had a problem with a bill, individual, organization, or company...it is my understanding, at least, that they paid whatever was owed(or claimed to be owed)...and just simply stopped doing business with that individual, organization, or company. No fighting. No comment. Nothing. They simply went quietly in another direction. There may be some real wisdom in that. No comment. No fighting. No invitations. No interviews. Nothing. It's very easy to second guess and criticize when one is not directly involved in a situation. However...just as a hypothetical...what if something like this happens again...and the previously posted interviews are left alone...but no further contact or comment is made regarding the problem individual? Both parties might just move on...without stirring up a hornets nest.

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 04-21-2009 at 02:15 AM.
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2009, 04:11 AM   #154
feeler
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by orthodoxymoron View Post
I just thought about something. When Billy Graham's organization had a problem with a bill, individual, organization, or company...it is my understanding, at least, that they paid whatever was owed(or claimed to be owed)...and just simply stopped doing business with that individual, organization, or company. No fighting. No comment. Nothing. They simply went quietly in another direction. There may be some real wisdom in that. No comment. No fighting. No invitations. No interviews. Nothing. It's very easy to second guess and criticize when one is not directly involved in a situation. However...just as a hypothetical...what if something like this happens again...and the previously posted interviews are left alone...but no further contact or comment is made regarding the problem individual? Both parties might just move on...without stirring up a hornets nest.

orthodoxymoron, what you are suggesting is called co-existing peacefully. Great idea.

Now that K&B retracted their endorsement of St. Clair, I am left to wonder which part of St. Clair's past interviews I should re-evaluate.

-feeler
feeler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2009, 07:47 PM   #155
waitinginthewings
Avalon Senior Member

This subject has now been debated to death......can we just bury the hatchet now and move on pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
waitinginthewings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2009, 09:15 PM   #156
franciejones
Banned

As an interesting side note to all of this...St. Clair has just today posted links for two Camelot presentations/interviews on his Facebook page. I do not know if he maintains his own Facebook page, but I thought it a bit strange to see them posted by him. Is he trying to "say he is sorry?"

Just a weird thing I noticed. I had a "hmmm" reaction to it
franciejones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2009, 04:42 AM   #157
cantaloupe
Avalon Senior Member

:dead thread?
cantaloupe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2009, 04:44 AM   #158
dagon
Avalon Senior Member

dagon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2009, 05:01 AM   #159
Luminari
Avalon Senior Member

This is a tragic love story right?

The intuition I get from this whole scenario is that St Clair has/had romantic feelings for Kerry and viewed Bill as an obstacle or competition.

This was gleaned from body language and other things I picked up..

I may be totally wrong but please dont attack me if you disagree.

The people here saying nasty things about St Clair and 'I disliked him from the start' etc how would you feel about people being so quick to judge you.

Zen of Stars is a great book, at least he did something positive we can agree on (if you even read it that is).

Peace out,

L

Last edited by Luminari; 04-22-2009 at 05:04 AM.
Luminari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2009, 05:27 AM   #160
Dantheman62
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dantheman62 View Post
Perpetual; Adj. Lasting or continuing forever. As in......
A perpetual thread. or.....
Perpetual opinions. or....
Perpetually LOL.

Dantheman62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2009, 07:06 AM   #161
feeler
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luminari View Post
This is a tragic love story right?

The intuition I get from this whole scenario is that St Clair has/had romantic feelings for Kerry and viewed Bill as an obstacle or competition.

This was gleaned from body language and other things I picked up..

I may be totally wrong but please dont attack me if you disagree.

The people here saying nasty things about St Clair and 'I disliked him from the start' etc how would you feel about people being so quick to judge you.

Zen of Stars is a great book, at least he did something positive we can agree on (if you even read it that is).

Peace out,

L

Luminari,

Are you serious?

Do you know whether Kerry was ever invited to join St. Clair's Radiant Zone?

If I were Bill, being human, besides erasing St. Clair's interviews from this site, I would try to erase St. Clair from Kerry's memory.

Just kidding.

-feeler
feeler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2009, 12:28 PM   #162
Zeddo
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarahmay View Post
That is quite easy to say when it is not you who has been accused of being mind controlled and having a "handler". When it happens to you, being dissed in such a public manner by someone you considered a friend, get back to us and let us know how you feel. It's called being human.

As for taking the interviews off, I quite understand that Bill and Kerry no longer want to support St. Clair's work...they have sent a lot of paying customers his way, and if they are not resonating with him or his work they should not endorse him.

St. Clair very much brought this upon himself...this is who he is. Good for us to know.
Sarah, I have been falsley accused of worse. Why do you think, if indeed you do, I come out so strongly against this type of behaviour? May I suggest a measure of introspection before you attack. May I also suggest you read my post carefully and understand what I was saying.

Just in case you are wondering my humiliation was VERY public and a LOT worse than being called a "handler".

Love to You too............

Last edited by Zeddo; 04-22-2009 at 12:31 PM.
Zeddo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2009, 02:26 PM   #163
Sarahmay
Avalon Senior Member

Let's just have compassion for Bill and Kerry's situation here, and now move on as they would wish.
Sarahmay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2009, 03:38 PM   #164
waitinginthewings
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarahmay View Post
Let's just have compassion for Bill and Kerry's situation here, and now move on as they would wish.
What a novel concept (Yes I wish everyone would move on) its not going to change anything by keeping this thread going. Peace to all.
Old 04-22-2009, 04:24 PM   #165
Myplanet2
In The Mists

I have to agree. Bill and Kerry seem done with any public dealings on this, and Michael St Clair is continuing with his denigrating insinuations a few times a day. Let him. It's his Karma.

Nothing to be gained by continuing to focus attention on this unfortunate blip in the road. The only thing we ultimately control is our part of the creation of any of this.
Myplanet2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2009, 07:38 PM   #166
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

.....................end they lived happily ever after...........................

THE END
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2009, 07:47 PM   #167
waitinginthewings
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by burgundia View Post
.....................end they lived happily ever after...........................

THE END
Yea.....finally. Over & out. have a wonderful day.