Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 04-13-2009, 01:58 PM   #26
dagon
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Calling All Stations

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luminari View Post
Seeing as I have been following Camelot's work with keen interest since day one..

I came here to hopefully network with hundreds of Ufologists from all over the world. Not to talk about gardening.

I am glad to have met all of you, and heard all your various rants. Made some nice friends, you know who you are.

I respect people like you Baggy for standing in your truth and radiating integrity.
I feel all your 'worldly' issues and problems can be resolved in a post-disclosure world using all of the technology at our disposal some being from off-planet sources.. and a spiritual renaissance to totally reform all existing power structures.

Im not asking you to agree with me.

To be honest I really dont want to be here on this Planet, it absolutely repulses me, the human aspect not the natural. But seeing as I am here temporarily.. I may as well help look for solutions with you guys, as nauseating as it can be sometimes on this forum.

I think the subscription should be lifted before the titanic sinks..
Get the t-shirts or whatever organised B + K and encourage donation instead.
It wouldn't hurt to drop in and say hi now and again either.. whats up with that?
There is no legit excuse for the lack of decorum, the internet is global.. cyber cafes everywhere. We are your support base and friends. Not just a cash cow.

Over and out.
I connect with this statement most. it sure has gotten slow around here. I to have been silenced from web sites. not sure what happened here. missed it. and Im also down with GC. wish it would happen. to few awake enough to structure something. and spread out.

I support B & K!!!

cheers

Last edited by dagon; 04-13-2009 at 02:02 PM.
dagon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2009, 02:04 PM   #27
Chamma
Avalon Senior Member

i dont know czym,it seems baggy is indeed on to something...

as i see it you have ppl who are allready relocated(they have the funds to do so aswell)

for the rest...i dont have a clue really

i mean where should one go? how to sustain yourself etc?
Chamma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2009, 02:04 PM   #28
Czymra
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by dagon View Post
I connect with this statement most. it sure has gotten slow around here. I to have been silenced from web sites. not sure what happened here. missed it. and Im also down with GC. wish it would happen. to few awake enough to structure something. and spread out.

cheers
Even though I empathise, I don't see it. No I don't like 'the human aspect' much either but that's no attitude to have if you decided to be here, stay or are 'too afraid to leave' is it?
I am determined at least to deal with what's here.... as long as I can get around bureaucracy that is.
Czymra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2009, 02:19 PM   #29
dagon
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Czymra View Post
Even though I empathise, I don't see it. No I don't like 'the human aspect' much either but that's no attitude to have if you decided to be here, stay or are 'too afraid to leave' is it?
I am determined at least to deal with what's here.... as long as I can get around bureaucracy that is.
taken from Luminari...

Im not asking you to agree with me.

To be honest I really dont want to be here on this Planet, it absolutely repulses me, the human aspect not the natural. But seeing as I am here temporarily.. I may as well help look for solutions with you guys, as nauseating as it can be sometimes on this forum.

from dagon
so what's your plan. lets hear it. I may as well look for solutions with you. by the way. its all made up. nothing is real. in order to fix things on our planet. we need to start with everything you think you know. and that go's for everybody. in my opinion. maybe a black out from solar winds. to push us to stone age. closer to nature. that would be a good start.

Last edited by dagon; 04-13-2009 at 02:38 PM.
dagon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2009, 02:48 PM   #30
pyrangello
Avalon Senior Member

I'm here for the long haul, all of you from whatever direction your replying, some challanging, some imformative, some crittical, all the links that have taken me places to indeed connect the dots . I think one thing that really needs to be put forth here and all that post here is that there are many, many people who have never posted here but just learn from the dialog here. Another words all of you are the teachers in one sense to many unknowns. No matter how critical you may be , your direction of a view is just as important of the opposite point of view. I'm certainley not always good with words but I will say there are some on this board who are very articulate and clear in the way they explain theirselfs.

Baggy , There are many that care and oh yes learn from your posts. I would say many of the silent on this forum are looking for leaders to teach without recognition or praise required, only to realize there is a value in your thought and ideas and that is being absorbed by people you will never have contact with.

There are some worldly views on this site that help me understand from other perspectives of other cultures. And then there are views from individuals who make you feel like your at a jousting match.

But you know at the end of the day all the thoughts, ideas, imput, and light, it's all like it gets put into a great big funnel and by the end of the days condenses into goodness, because afterall know matter what you say on this board we all do have one thing in common and that is we all care about whats happening and we want to make it better by making people aware. Thats are common demonator.
pyrangello is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2009, 04:12 PM   #31
cantaloupe
Avalon Senior Member

I see this as an incubator. How will people who care and are trying to be awakened about this stuff behave in this sort of seriously loosely structured sort of "community"? I for one have learned a great deal from some of you and for that I am thankful. But the way we show up here, I think, is related to how each of us shows up in the real world. Let's not forget that even if we count ourselves as "awakened" or "awakening" that we are going through a complete and easily overwhelming series of changes now. Who can even know exactly how to behave in such circumstances? Should we pattern our behavior on the channeled information from a guy who tells us to "buy gold and move to Ecuador"? I tried to get through all of the ground crew material but it mostly did not resonate in a way that I found helpful or particularly motivating. We will need community but can we really count on a stranger from the net? Maybe in some cases, but largely it will be, i think, trying to work with the people around us now and from there it's anybody's guess. I'm starting the garden, banking at a credit union, getting some supplies, learning here, paying down debt, but I'm also dealing with my own fear and denial and those of my peeps. This is a tough thing we're in the middle of.To become disillusioned because the ground crew thing is a "myth" seems a little harsh and unrealistic. Most people don't care. But the folks who show up here seem to be a generally loving bunch and are TRYING. I too would encourage the lurkers to say something once in a while. And, for that matter was shocked to hear that someone, maybe Antaletriangle?, was told they were posting too much after such a huge contribution to this forum.
Let's take it easy on one another, folks. If the forum seems a little less vital for a time, it's no reason to leave. Think of it like a marriage. Sometimes your honey is on top of the world, other times they're shuffling around in their slippers with a red nose and a box of kleenex.
This is going to be bumpy and messy and cyclical and imperfect. But we have created something useful and unique in an environment that doesn't favor it. I am not basing my life choices on Avalon but my path has been aided and changed by it and I have a lot of gratitude for it and you all.
cantaloupe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2009, 04:50 PM   #32
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

This isn't the first time Avalon has been "cleaned up" and it won't be the last. My apologies if I contributed directly or indirectly to the sidetracking of it's original mission.

While I love the idea of ground crews, there are logistical issues that stand in the way of me joining one and I simply would rather do this with friends and family than strangers who I may or may not be able to trust. I'm a strong believer in that when the time comes, one will know what to do. We have it built into ourselves. It's our survival instinct.
Humble Janitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2009, 05:37 PM   #33
Czymra
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks for all your input so far. It seems indeed as if most opinions uttered here are the ones I suspect are present all throughout the board and I understand each of them.

I haven't opened this thread to criticise Avalon or be dismissive of what it has done so far or what it is capable of. I merely hope to motivate to bring about a different kind of conversation that I feel is lacking.

I don't have solutions like this, that's why I think we're all here, and none of us can solve the puzzle alone. What I think is going on so far if I may put it in a slightly romantic way, just to aid the idea: We all go off and do what we always did, but as we come together by the campfire in the evening, we hear great tales of what's possible, the illusion of reality and we're inspired... we also hear a lot of what goes wrong and we all say it's bad and nod and vow to do something about it. Most of us recognise that change starts from within which is great, but it's also an excuse to not do all the things that for example Baggy suggests. Yes, we are supportive of each other, no matter how much fights there are, but it always ends with a clap on the shoulder and a "Cheer up mate."

While that is all good and there is very little to be said against it, I had hoped that when I come together with my friends by the fire, there won't just be a listening to the old jester plays and the dance around the fire, but also some more personal stories of what happened to each throughout the day... what successes of losses there are.
Yes, we share concerns and losses, but I hardly ever hear of successes, and that confuses me. There might be some spiritual endeavours and I'm always glad to hear those, but on a physical plane, it's never a "Check out my garden." Why not? Why not have this kind of encouraging exchange?
I imagine (no I don't know) that if there was a little more of that driving and motivating force that each of us would leave 'the next morning' with the batteries a little more charged and with an attitude more eager to inspire others... which, who knows, might even lead to ground crews.

Let us hear of the ground crew you FOUND, we know about the ignorant who won't even consider the possibility.
Old 04-13-2009, 06:11 PM   #34
Jnana
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Tarliam said: i don't know about any of this but id like info on how i can help get community back that's why i joined is to be able to learn and share and meet some people for if things get real bad haven't found them yet but if you are there let me know thank you
I don't think the online community is going to be much help, and may be inaccessible, if things get real bad. That's why I've been making an effort to meet the neighbors and get to know others with similar interests locally. I'm finding my community has more spiritually aware people than I initially expected (we've only been here just short of two years). Also, many types of artisans and craftsmen (blacksmiths, woodworkers, potters, etc.) who could fill vital roles if things get real bad. Many people with gardens, including one of our own, a neighbor with a greenhouse, woodlands, ponds... even a Tibetan cultural center nearby in Bloomington, IN. I'm in Brown County, IN. My involvement in CSETI is also partly about what to do if things get real bad.

For more community to happen online, I think people have to be confident about opening up a bit without being attacked. Given how some people have been treated here, that's a problem.
Jnana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2009, 06:16 PM   #35
Czymra
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
For more community to happen online, I think people have to be confident about opening up a bit without being attacked. Given how some people have been treated here, that's a problem.
I think this might be the reason, indeed.
Good to hear you've got a well formed group of people around you. I have the feeling that more of us have it if we learned how to connect properly.
Old 04-13-2009, 06:50 PM   #36
TheChosen
Avalon Senior Member

I've been feling a lot better for the last few weeks and am in the process of writing an e-book with all the knowledge and experience i've gathered through the years.. I feel it must be put on paper before I can take my next step.

Yes it has been pretty quite in the last couple of months and there is not much 'new' happening ... a quiet before the storm.. enjoy the quiet while you still can.
TheChosen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2009, 07:05 PM   #37
Carmen
Avalon Senior Member

I note your frustration Baggywrinkle and others at the seeming non-action indicated by members of this forum. I think that people are preparing. They are preparing quietly behind the scenes. I think that maybe there is a huge groundswell of people taking action to prepare for what is coming. The only different to this movement, or groundswell is that it is leaderless! That does not make it ineffective. In fact, that is how this groundswell of change, of preparation has to be. Many members just read, and take note, and take action. Sure, there will always be the ones who are all talk, no action, always will be. And also ones that only attack, they have nothing to add or offer help, but they will always be there too. Each to there own. Grasshoppers will bound about for awhile but the ants will just carry on preparing, quietly, listening to their intuition, knowingness, and inat wisdom.

This groundswell of spiritual energy is coming thick and fast now, and cannot be stopped. Will not be stopped. But you won't see people standing on soapboxes or gathering devotees. Those times are past, I think. People are their own authority. They know that they are responsible for creating and preparing for their own future, and they are doing it. Of that I have no doubt. The information is out there. People learn much from this forum and the wise ones apply it in there lives.

Love and Light to All Avalonians Throughout This Magical World

Carmen
Carmen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2009, 07:54 PM   #38
Czymra
Avalon Senior Member

I sure hope you're right Carmen. I just wish they'd join forces a little more... I'm all for leaderless efforts but organisation is an issue.
Old 04-13-2009, 08:07 PM   #39
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

Just to clarify, who is attacking who? Just wondering.
Humble Janitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2009, 08:09 PM   #40
Czymra
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Humble Janitor View Post
Just to clarify, who is attacking who? Just wondering.
Depends on what goes under 'attack' huh? I could call some names but I can't count myself out either.

@ TheChosen: I'm curious what format that will take. Let me know!
Old 04-13-2009, 08:11 PM   #41
Brinty
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Humble Janitor View Post
I'm a strong believer in that when the time comes, one will know what to do. We have it built into ourselves. It's our survival instinct.
Thank you Humble Janitor, I couldn't have put it more clearly myself. The human spirit, soul, call it what you will, can never die - it is pure energy. It can, and will, outlast this planet. It knows this - our problems stem from the fact that while our spirit is awake and aware, out conscious mind is not.

We have become so dependent on our conscious mind to navigate the waters of life, that when this sea of life gets a bit choppy, we aren't aware that we have a built in life jacket (our spirit) that will guide us more surely than our conscious mind ever could.

Listen to your heart - it will point you in the right direction. Ignore the doom and gloom scenario - by believing it you will make it happen.
Brinty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2009, 08:48 PM   #42
scanner
Avalon Senior Member

Baggy I need you and all the other Avalonions, I can't survive without you and pple like you .I watch this site like a hawk ,if I don't how will I know when and if the time has come ? I can't help I'm not in the know like you pple . I'm sorry I'm selfish but I've no other option , my giudes brought me here so pple like you who was brought here to help us and inform us . So whatever your bitch is get over it dude and do the right thing for you , if you go peace if you stay peace and love.
scanner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2009, 09:22 PM   #43
Lorien
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chamma View Post
i dont know czym,it seems baggy is indeed on to something...

as i see it you have ppl who are allready relocated(they have the funds to do so aswell)

for the rest...i dont have a clue really

i mean where should one go? how to sustain yourself etc?
I posed this same question a while back. Suggesting that when s**t hits the fan, we have some safe location that like minded people can all meet up to continue in a new and better way. All I got in response was negativity. I understand that people are worried about themselves and their families first, but what if where your at is in the line of fire so to speak? Then what?

But then on the realistic side we have to look at the fact that we are all spread out over the globe, most with no means to relocate due to money or other reasons. Sadly I think most of us will be on our own in the coming months, at least in the real world. We should all be comforted in the fact that we have a forum such as this that we can turn to for information, support, ideas, and occasionally a good laugh.

I can tell you know if I won the lottery, I would buy land in australia and build a small underground self sustaining community and buy all my friends, family, and anyone interested in such a thing a plane ticket there. Oooohhh... that gives me an idea. We all know that our focused thoughts can effect our world. Why don't we all set up a time frame when we select a set of numbers for a lottery somewhere with a huge jackpot, and for a 2 week time frame we all focus our energies on the location where it is drawn and those particular numbers?
Lorien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2009, 09:47 PM   #44
pyrangello
Avalon Senior Member

There is a form of dynamics here , with a dimension of it's own . I believe that if situations worsened over the coming months, maybe years a lending hand privately would be given out to those as when the time is right. For those that do not post, I would think there behind the scenes plans are being made without us even knowing but by all of us assisting in our points of view helping all of them make their own decisions.

This truly is a remarkable site with much talent , and no scrupples by coming forward with your opinions. That is the bestest!
pyrangello is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2009, 10:29 PM   #45
Baggywrinkle

Quote:
Originally Posted by scanner View Post
So whatever your bitch is get over it dude and do the right thing for you , if you go peace if you stay peace and love.
My bitch is if you don't pull your finger out I'm screwed too because of your
inaction. Stop your whining and get after it. Your grand children are
depending on you! Your country is experiencing a beat down. Get educated
and get active. Louis Beam Leaderless Resistance. Read it, learn it, own it.
Then teach everyone you trust. Naomi Wolf. Aleksandr Solzhenitzen. If you
can find it in your heart, the four Gosples wouldn't hurt either. These are
radical pieces written for radicals.

Or just wait till the ash from the gas chambers settles on your lawn.
Old 04-13-2009, 11:30 PM   #46
Czymra
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Louis Beam Leaderless Resistance
Can you share more along those lines?
Old 04-13-2009, 11:46 PM   #47
Anchor
Avalon Senior Member

Project Avalon is not over by a long way.

I'm all for hard core types giving soft core types a swift kick up the bum to get things moving, but please dont over-do it.

Project Avalon has had many success stories - I am personally aware of several new groups of friends that most definately got started as a result of work done by this site.

A..
Anchor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2009, 12:05 AM   #48
Czymra
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anchor View Post
Project Avalon is not over by a long way.

I'm all for hard core types giving soft core types a swift kick up the bum to get things moving, but please dont over-do it.

Project Avalon has had many success stories - I am personally aware of several new groups of friends that most definately got started as a result of work done by this site.

A..
That's great, but can't we hear about it? Do these people 'return'?
Old 04-14-2009, 12:19 AM   #49
Anchor
Avalon Senior Member

Well a few I know, left because of the subscription.

It wasnt the money, but they had issues with the idea of any form of charging for this sort of thing. Obviously I disagree with that - free-will is a bitch, but it is the law.

A..
Anchor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2009, 12:32 AM   #50
EpiphaMe

With all the news of "impendings", from the economy to a mass solar ejection...

most of us are not that friendly to our "stranger" neighbors to begin with,that is true for myself, or was true, it's changed somewhat.

I don't know why I've found myself in a situation that has great potential for survival, but it might be because I've been paying attention and I chose to act on certain circumstances.

I'm still rather non friendly to neighbords, I'm a loner type and can't stand small talk, don't like parties, that sort of thing.

Early on at this site it occured to me how difficult it is to make new friends when everyone is in "anonymous" mode here to begin with.
We have Avatars and Names that we've conjured up just to post here..
I suppose the premise IS to remain off the radar from the PTBs...
what a joke that is huh??? I'm SURE (in my pea brain) that we are very monitored, have no privacy, but we entertain ourselves the day long that we do.

Yes, I'm a "nobody", don't have a "high station" in life... but I marvel that our property (me & my husband) has developed at least to sustain us with food in a crisis, garden/greenhouse/well water spring fed...

I pipe in now and again and show my wacked out nature from time to time... sometimes I write well, other times I'm hasty & just off my rocker...

still... early on I could see the dilemma... contacting & creating a network of like minded folks<<< not going to happen. We are all too mind controlled, conditioned, cautious (some of which is worthwhile)..
we find ourselves having to DEAL WITH OUR LIVES AS THEY ARE!!!
And well, it should be...

There is nothing like family and the very few friends that you really have...if you can't talk to them, well it's very telling about your SELF now isn't it??? I'm in the same boat.

We live on a peninsula... one way in, one out...
there are those that are quietly preparing, there are those that are not..
yet, we will help those that we can... and, deep sigh, I am not stupid enough to think that my sorry ass is safe at all w/what we have when the economy hits its dire peak of crash....

I like what Cliff High spoke in the interview w/St Clair (which has caused a huge fall out w/Bill & Kerry, see todays post at Camelot)...
Cliff said that he is at peace & acceptance where it is that he lives knowing what he knows... that he accepts his position in life...

should we ALL be that wise!!!... yet do what we can...