Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 01-04-2010, 05:51 PM   #1
Jack
Avalon Senior Member

Default Britain to install full body scanners in its airports.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/politics/2...-body-scanners

It just gets better and better.

Tighter regulations on travel means tighter regulations on us and an obvious public acceptance of the bs these people are pulling.

There are half a million people on their "terrorist watch list" , could you be one of them?

Whats next, biometric id cards and a convenient id chip implanted under our skin?

Meanwhile in the land of enlightenment ;

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2009...etric-id-cards
Jack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2010, 05:56 PM   #2
Daft Ada
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Britain to install full body scanners in its airports.

Well I think they will lose a lot of revenue with this move. I can see a lot of people not wanting their naked bodies being gawked at by some perve with a machine that sees through clothes But you see the terrorists have acheived a great deal with the odd bomb threat here and there, the whole world is suffering all these inconveniences and more because of them, and they must be laughing their heads off.
Daft Ada is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2010, 06:00 PM   #3
stargatemansimon
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack View Post
http://www.guardian.co.uk/politics/2...-body-scanners

It just gets better and better.

Tighter regulations on travel means tighter regulations on us and an obvious public acceptance of the bs these people are pulling.

There are half a million people on their "terrorist watch list" , could you be one of them?

Whats next, biometric id cards and a convenient id chip implanted under our skin?

Meanwhile in the land of enlightenment ;

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2009...etric-id-cards
They should know who a Terrist is?
stargatemansimon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2010, 06:07 PM   #4
Peace of mind
Avalon Senior Member

I believe these so called terrorist are part of the plan to rid you of your freedom. There is no real way to stop terrorism so they use it as the perfect excuse to impliment devices to pry into your personal business.

The sad thing is people are eating this terror propaganda up everyday while the real terrorist/criminals are robbing you of your money, freedom, rights, and everything else...

Peace
Peace of mind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2010, 06:25 PM   #5
metaw3
Avalon Senior Member

These Terahertz Waves scanners are harmful to your DNA:
http://www.technologyreview.com/blog/arxiv/24331/
Quote:
Alexandrov and co have created a model to investigate how THz fields interact with double-stranded DNA and what they've found is remarkable. They say that although the forces generated are tiny, resonant effects allow THz waves to unzip double-stranded DNA, creating bubbles in the double strand that could significantly interfere with processes such as gene expression and DNA replication. That's a jaw dropping conclusion.
metaw3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2010, 07:09 PM   #6
Jnana
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peace of mind View Post
I believe these so called terrorist are part of the plan to rid you of your freedom. There is no real way to stop terrorism so they use it as the perfect excuse to impliment devices to pry into your personal business.

The sad thing is people are eating this terror propaganda up everyday while the real terrorist/criminals are robbing you of your money, freedom, rights, and everything else...

Peace
Dr. Carol Rosin and others have testified that a period of terrorist threat was part of a long term plan. The most recent case of the underpants bomber is just another false-flag attack in a long line of such attacks. The crazy thing is that I was recently joking with someone in an airport about how pretty soon there would be an underpants bomber and we would all have to take off our underpants to get through airport security. So, they roll out the full body scanners - close enough. This stuff is pretty predictable with a little thought. Next up - stricter and stricter ID measures. Somebody will "figure out" a way to fake fingerprints and even retinal scans, so they will be "forced" to implant a special ID chip. By the way, all of this "identity theft" stuff is also part of the scheme to motivate you to accept an implanted ID chip. Expect it to get worse.
Jnana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2010, 07:17 PM   #7
feardia
Avalon Senior Member

If you want to be microwaved, go ahead, my flying days are over, the laptop is for the bin soon as well.
feardia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2010, 07:25 PM   #8
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

I read some time ago that one of the goals of TPTB is to restrict the freedom of moving from one place to another...makes you think....(I've never liked flying anyway).
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2010, 07:34 PM   #9
Stargazer1965
Hall Monitor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peace of mind View Post

Peace
You know POM I used to believe that also....but then I started talking to folks and I wasn't getting a scared vibe....complacent YES...scared no.

And it just hit me...the same folks defining TERRORISTS for us are telling us that we are in fear.

And neither is true.....
Stargazer1965 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2010, 07:46 PM   #10
Peace of mind
Avalon Senior Member

The terror attempts is on the mind. Once you get people to believe they are in danger they will allow you to do anything to protect them. I rather take my chances than to give up my integrity.

Peace
Peace of mind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2010, 10:17 PM   #11
She-Ra
Avalon Senior Member

Yep restriction of movement, chips, and for those that don't get the 'hint' or have to fly, they can get fried in these machines and then we'll have racial profiling as well.
She-Ra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2010, 09:57 AM   #12
Swanny
I dont need a label !

tptb are really p*ssing me off
Swanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2010, 09:59 AM   #13
Swanny
I dont need a label !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack View Post

Probably all of us using this site and others like it
Swanny is offline   Reply With Quote