Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Spirituality

Notices

Old 01-03-2010, 06:18 AM   #1
sjkted
Avalon Senior Member

Default Channeling and TPTB

When Rayelan Allan interview Kerry Cassidy, Rayelan mentioned that she had spent a few years channeling a book that she thought was coming from ascended masters only to find later that the information was coming from the Knights of Malta and Naval Intelligence.

clark kent also mentioned that channeled information can come from PTB satellites.

Does anyone have any additional information on this or documents to substantiate this claim?

--sjkted
sjkted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2010, 06:38 AM   #2
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Channeling and TPTB

Quote:
Originally Posted by sjkted View Post
When Rayelan Allan interview Kerry Cassidy, Rayelan mentioned that she had spent a few years channeling a book that she thought was coming from ascended masters only to find later that the information was coming from the Knights of Malta and Naval Intelligence.

clark kent also mentioned that channeled information can come from PTB satellites.

Does anyone have any additional information on this or documents to substantiate this claim?

--sjkted

Nope, am totally confused on the subject and anyways I probably would want to turn around and ask the being doing the incoming, "what incident are you stuck in?" Sorry, just force of habit Say, you think maybe that's why no one tries to channel through me anymore?

I am certainly no respector of persons just because they can get through my thick skull

Gnosis

P.S. good question, thanks for asking.
Gnosis5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2010, 06:44 AM   #3
clarkkent
Avalon Senior Member

go to http://expansions.com/QA_Comments.cfm and go to the archives to check on more info,
but again keep in mind the person saying channeled info is nsa disinfo, is himself and admitted formerly mind controlled montauk victim.

so once you know that and that what HE says might be disinfo you get an idea of how hard it is to decipher fact from fiction.

the easiest way for me to deal with it is always the bottom line of , no matter if their are underground bases with aliens or whether greys are abducting people but they are really government PLF's, or whether reptillians are eating kids.

the bottom line is this ends up just being entertainment because all you can do is be a good person.

it doesnt matter if atlantis existed or we live in a matrix within a matrix within a matrix.

knowing or not knowing any of this becomes irrelevant and your own behavior is what is important.

of course i would love to know the truth behind everything, it just doesnt seem like thats very possible.

-clark

http://superstrangeland.blogspot.com/
clarkkent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2010, 07:08 AM   #4
sjkted
Avalon Senior Member

What about the technology? How do they know with whom they are communicating? How does it work?

It also makes me wonder why so many people can receive this information by channeling, but nobody seems to be able to transmit.

I have done some channeling and some of the entities I communicated knew quite a few personal details about me aside from the standard stuff one might expect the government would know.

I was highly suspicious of all channeled information. When I spoke with the entities, I would always ask them to show me where they came from. I received quite a bit of imagery on each of them that seemed to go beyond the standard "script" one might get from a government "station".

I stopped about a year ago when I could no longer reach the entities I was communicating with and kept getting information that seemed highly suspect.

--sjkted
sjkted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2010, 07:38 AM   #5
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sjkted View Post
What about the technology? How do they know with whom they are communicating? How does it work?

It also makes me wonder why so many people can receive this information by channeling, but nobody seems to be able to transmit.

I have done some channeling and some of the entities I communicated knew quite a few personal details about me aside from the standard stuff one might expect the government would know.

I was highly suspicious of all channeled information. When I spoke with the entities, I would always ask them to show me where they came from. I received quite a bit of imagery on each of them that seemed to go beyond the standard "script" one might get from a government "station".

I stopped about a year ago when I could no longer reach the entities I was communicating with and kept getting information that seemed highly suspect.

--sjkted
You bring up an important point. The communication with a real being would be two-way. Knowing myself if someone tried to talk with me or through me I would turn around and ask them, "What incident are you sitting in?". Perhaps that's why I've not been invited to anyone's party
Old 01-03-2010, 07:40 AM   #6
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by clarkkent View Post
go to http://expansions.com/QA_Comments.cfm and go to the archives to check on more info,
but again keep in mind the person saying channeled info is nsa disinfo, is himself and admitted formerly mind controlled montauk victim.

so once you know that and that what HE says might be disinfo you get an idea of how hard it is to decipher fact from fiction.

the easiest way for me to deal with it is always the bottom line of , no matter if their are underground bases with aliens or whether greys are abducting people but they are really government PLF's, or whether reptillians are eating kids.

the bottom line is this ends up just being entertainment because all you can do is be a good person.

it doesnt matter if atlantis existed or we live in a matrix within a matrix within a matrix.

knowing or not knowing any of this becomes irrelevant and your own behavior is what is important.

of course i would love to know the truth behind everything, it just doesnt seem like thats very possible.

-clark

http://superstrangeland.blogspot.com/
Yup.
Old 01-03-2010, 09:07 AM   #7
SiriArc
Avalon Senior Member

Lightbulb Information >>> Discernment >>> Personal Resonance

Juan Matus To Carlos:

He was right. I could still see them. Their movement made me dizzy.
Don Juan turned on the light, and that seemed to dissipate everything.
"You have arrived, by your effort alone, to what the shamans of
ancient Mexico called the topic of topics," don Juan said. "I have been
beating around the bush all this time, insinuating to you that something is
holding us prisoner. Indeed we are held prisoner! This was an energetic fact
for the sorcerers of ancient Mexico.

Full Context @: http://forum.noblerealms.org/viewtop...d=32780#p32780#2

The Medium Is Not The Message

Stuff From low And Stuff From HIGH

YOU Are The Transducer

And The Response Is Your Ability

Personal Power: The Willingness And Ability To Act
SiriArc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2010, 09:51 AM   #8
Anchor
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by clarkkent View Post
Actually it is possible. The problems start when you try to tell someone else
Anchor is offline   Reply With Quote