Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 01-01-2010, 02:34 AM   #1
beren
Avalon Senior Member

Default How SMALL we truly are...

Few days ago I posted a thread named -How small we are-
in it I posted a video of a great significance.
Who ever posted a comment there ,I believe was speaking from their heart.
Now reason I am making this new thread with very similar name is plain and simple; we are small.

Why?

Because we quarrel all the time like spoiled brats. We put our ego in front of our faces and boast with it.
We bicker around about who said what ...

That`s sheer waste of our precious time people.
True every man and woman has to decide what to do with the time given to them ...and we do that. But it saddens me to notice that we use our time unwisely.

Trolling... So what?

It didn`t happen before in this amount but so what?
Just like in everyday life, when you got to interact with annoyers what do you do?

If you give them the chance to reason ,mostly they will use that time that you are giving them to bash you more or annoy you more.
SO you`d just walk away from them . Simply when you can not find common ground to at least decently conversate with people...you then do not attempt further talk. There is no point... However if annoyer (no matter of importance of their message) change attitude and starts to respect other party, then welcome creative and constructive conversations-learning experiences!!!

I think you will all get my point here so I don`t want to drag this stuff anymore.
I will suggest here to watch again that video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=17jym...layer_embedded

and also as tone3jaguar stated, though for worldly folks, if people would watch this video over and over again, then if there is a speck of mind and heart in them ,they will see how really we are small in this universe.

Yes since we are Children of Creator-that makes us big .But until we realize how big we are ,we must learn how small we are. I think even freakin Bono Vox has a lyrics in U2 song (mysterious ways) goes like this: "If you wanna kiss the sky, better learn how to kneel..."
For conclusion of this I remembered the words from Bible where it was stated that even Christ -God`s son and now Lord of lords and king of kings, the second most powerful person and force in the universe and co creator with God HAD to learn humility,humbleness in this body while on earth.

Love and blessings!
beren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2010, 11:50 AM   #2
beren
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: How SMALL we truly are...

beren is offline   Reply With Quote