Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Project Camelot General Discussion

Notices

Project Camelot General Discussion Reactions, feedback and suggestions on interviews, current events and experiences.

Old 12-19-2009, 08:18 PM   #101
Jasper
Avalon Senior Member

Default Hollow Titan?

Is Saturn's moon Titan hollow, or is it light glinting off a puddle?

http://science.nasa.gov/headlines/y2...tm?list1049613
Jasper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2009, 08:24 PM   #102
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: hollow earth??

hollow earth eXists
agartha is at 9th denity
the grand central sun & its library is at the core

Last edited by THE eXchanger; 12-25-2009 at 06:32 PM.
THE eXchanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2009, 04:06 PM   #103
Jasper
Avalon Senior Member

Here's some interesting data from the new Gravity sensing satellite.

Note the large blue (low gravity) blob at the north polar region. Seems to back up the thin ice area indicated in my earlier post. If you take the view that gravity is determined by the density of the earth beneath the surface object, then it makes perfect sense that a hole would show as a low gravity area.

The other point of interest on this diagram is that of the brownish lattice type lines. If anyone has any info on that then please let me know. Looks to me like they could indicate an electrical coil, Energy grid anyone?
Old 12-24-2009, 04:09 PM   #104
Jasper
Avalon Senior Member

Sorry, forgot to put in the links on the last post.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/sci/tech/8408957.stm

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/shared/spl/h...536/html/1.stm
Old 12-25-2009, 05:31 PM   #105
KathyT
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jasper View Post
Note the large blue (low gravity) blob at the north polar region. Seems to back up the thin ice area indicated in my earlier post.
I think you failed to prove your point. There is NOT a blue blob at 90N. For about 5 degrees on each end of the chart, it is solid yellow. I think they fail to show you what is in that solid yellow area. Or the chart is distorted.
KathyT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2009, 06:40 PM   #106
KathyT
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jasper View Post

Have a look at this image depicting sea ice around the N.Pole. Notice the lower percentage red area in the middle. Looks a bit circular to me.
Jasper, you're not clear in what you think the 'circular' means to you.

Look at the following. I've studied the University of Illinois's cryrospere photos quite a bit. They do NOT prove that there is a hole at the pole's whatsoever. What I think they DO help prove, is a Cover-Up of what really is at the poles. You don't see the circular image overlay cover up so much in the current years' pictures. But here is one going back to 1983, and I've place the yellow circle around the circular changed area to highlight what is there. They (NASA) has placed a large overlay/smear, roughly several hundred of miles across, over their infrared 'red' portion, directly at 90N.
Look too at the second one where I placed 1984 side by side with 1985. What are they hiding ? ? ?

Last edited by KathyT; 12-25-2009 at 06:51 PM.
KathyT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2009, 06:56 PM   #107
TheRebel
Avalon Senior Member

I do not know what to make out of this Hollow Earth theory, but i started believing that never rely on mainstream science for verification of any theory as i watch mainstream science every day fighting with its own contradictions and increasing the lists of anomalies. For hollow earth, it is well documented fact that Nazis funded expeditions in Tibet in Third Reich; and why Nazis were in Tibet and what they were doing; the mythical stories of Agartha/Shambala may be found in following sources, if you are interested in reading them (they may be found at www.scribd.com):

On Edward Bulwer-Lytton: Agharta, Shambhala, Vril and the Occult Roots of Nazi Power by Joseph George Caldwell

Allied Union, Thule Gesellschaft and the Vril Society by Wes Penre

The Coming Race by Edward Bulwer-Lytton

The Invisible Eagle by Alan Baker

and there are some interesting videos about this underground civilization, which seems to have the key to our future, especially in 2012 scenario....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ELtO...eature=related

I think our past may hold the key to our future; however we do have an critical eye to evaluate all the information available...

Thanks & Regards
The Rebel
TheRebel is offline   Reply With Quote