Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Closed Thread

Old 12-16-2009, 11:13 AM   #126
Lionhawk
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Spate of banned members..

Thanks for the VALIDATION!
Old 12-16-2009, 12:57 PM   #127
Stargazer1965
Hall Monitor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lionhawk View Post
Thanks for the VALIDATION!
I was wondering what Psych majors did for money...They jam up good forums with bad garbage......

Hey ...can you type in cyclical rhetorical parodies??...You are so HIRED!!!!

Peace
Old 12-16-2009, 12:59 PM   #128
TruthWalker
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stargazer1965 View Post
I was wondering what Psych majors did for money...They jam up good forums with bad garbage......

Hey ...can you type in cyclical rhetorical parodies??...You are so HIRED!!!!

Peace
Useless insulting post.

Moderation needed.
Old 12-16-2009, 01:00 PM   #129
Stargazer1965
Hall Monitor

Quote:
Originally Posted by TruthWalker View Post
Useless insulting post.

Moderation needed.
Umm...how do you know I'm talking about you???
Old 12-16-2009, 01:01 PM   #130
TruthWalker
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Umm...how do you know I'm talking about you???
Pointless response.

No answer given.
Old 12-16-2009, 01:03 PM   #131
Stargazer1965
Hall Monitor

Quote:
Pointless response.

No answer given.
Military probably....or at least a military background....

I'm done playing for now...thanx
Old 12-16-2009, 01:07 PM   #132
TruthWalker
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Military probably....or at least a military background....

I'm done playing for now...thanx
Wrong.

Good.

Bye.
Old 12-16-2009, 02:52 PM   #133
Northern Boy
Avalon Senior Member

So Michael the owner of Astro Vera banned several members or at least his smurf buddies decided/ alter ego then banned those members often times for simply asking questions . Now we know that some of those members have made there way back over here 2 of them had the courage to use names that some of us were familiar with 371 and of course Michael the aforementioned forum owner used his original name from when he was a member here previously . For that i will give them credit as they did not try to hide behind a screen name those others who have come over it seems lack the true backbone to do so and want to create new names and hide behind them. rest assured they will meet the same fate should they proceed with attempts at disrupting this forum
Old 12-16-2009, 02:54 PM   #134
TruthWalker
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Northern Boy View Post
So Michael the owner of Astro Vera banned several members or at least his smurf buddies decided/ alter ego then banned those members often times for simply asking questions . Now we know that some of those members have made there way back over here 2 of them had the courage to use names that some of us were familiar with 371 and of course Michael the aforementioned forum owner used his original name from when he was a member here previously . For that i will give them credit as they did not try to hide behind a screen name those others who have come over it seems lack the true backbone to do so and want to create new names and hide behind them. rest assured they will meet the same fate should they proceed with attempts at disrupting this forum
I have absolutely no idea what you're talking about or how it relates to this thread.
Old 12-16-2009, 03:15 PM   #135
dagon
Avalon Senior Member

Im a guest here. and if you misbehave at my house, Ill ask you to leave. posting opinions is like posting a@@ holes. huge waste of time bickering. spiting hairs over egos. if you dont come with respect. you will also be asked to leave.
Old 12-16-2009, 03:18 PM   #136
dagon
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
I have absolutely no idea what you're talking about or how it relates to this thread.
actually i have looked at all posts and I cant for the life of me se what you really doing here. other than trying to get into a pissing contest.
Old 12-16-2009, 03:18 PM   #137
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

Old 12-16-2009, 03:21 PM   #138
TruthWalker
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by dagon View Post
actually i have looked at all posts and I cant for the life of me se what you really doing here. other than trying to get into a pissing contest.
I am not trying to do that.

I am trying to stop that from happening.

Best way to accomplish it is to wear it out until everyone is sick of it.

Then people wont have much tolerance for it and we can all get back to posting in peace.
Old 12-16-2009, 03:22 PM   #139
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

Truthwalker...
Old 12-16-2009, 03:25 PM   #140
Northern Boy
Avalon Senior Member

So I`ll take a stab at boober . After watching the replies to TW posts I`ll bet she is one of 2 people from Astro Vera Diverdown or Shellie .Truthwalker Goes by the name of S-Dorados over there and depending on which hat he is wearing and if he is on his medication Michael .

You give it away trying to justify the posts of the previously banned people . if you have some thing relevant to say then say it if not move on or better yet rent a hall and preach from there .

You can join Michael`s forum oops forgot you are already members there there are several other forums that you can infiltrate and join . Your job is not to come in here and proclaim you have a better more efficient way of running the forum or even dictating what should or shouldn`t be done here if you have something to say the by all means do so . If what you are reading in some threads doesn`t suit your taste`s leave the thread there is no need to stick you comments in on every thread to disrupt it . If it doesn`t suit your taste move on till you find one that does or create your own and work with the people that join it .

The pattern i see is this move to numerous threads injecting comments to illicit a response then leave after getting arise from the members in it eventually creating your own thread like this one to get your audience and then hope to have a meaningful dialogue . Then once you get that audience you can`t seem to understand that your thread can`t stay on topic because your audience isn`t here to pat you on the back but to disrupt your thread and show you the same disrespect you have shown them . Funny what goes around comes around
Old 12-16-2009, 03:27 PM   #141
Unified Serenity
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karen View Post
Why don't you all just walk away and stop this your selves. Why does a moderator have to come in here and close it?

Can you control yourselves?
Well, hops on a new box, cause it is fun to respond to an idiot. It's great to point out differences, and vent sometimes... and then watch the crowd gafaw when a mod comes in.... ok... stepping back from my instigator mode.....

I think people are just aware of someone with an agenda here that is meant to convert as many people as possible and save their souls.... which of course means then think many of us "enlightened" ones are lost.

I think many "preachers" have a special karmic place in the next dimension to burn off their stuff.
Old 12-16-2009, 03:29 PM   #142
Dadrious
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Northern Boy View Post
The pattern i see is this move to numerous threads injecting comments to illicit a response then leave after getting arise from the members in it eventually creating your own thread like this one to get your audience and then hope to have a meaningful dialogue . Then once you get that audience you can`t seem to understand that your thread can`t stay on topic because your audience isn`t here to pat you on the back but to disrupt your thread and show you the same disrespect you have shown them . Funny what goes around comes around
Well said.
Old 12-16-2009, 03:32 PM   #143
Jnana
Avalon Senior Member

Here's a simple way to improve your life:

1. Click on the name of a user who is making your forum experience less enjoyable.

2. Click on "User Lists"

3. Click on "Add to Ignore List"
Old 12-16-2009, 03:33 PM   #144
TruthWalker
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jnana View Post
Here's a simple way to improve your life:

1. Click on the name of a user who is making your forum experience less enjoyable.

2. Click on "User Lists"

3. Click on "Add to Ignore List"
I would absolutely LOVE it if more people would put me on ignore.

Great advice.
Old 12-16-2009, 03:56 PM   #145
Jack
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Irrelevant. Trolling. She does it all over the forums. A most unconstructive, trouble causing member.
As a matter of fact, Brook one of the most productive and positive members that has been with this forum for a long time. And certainly a long enough time for everyone to grow to love and trust her.

Again, your thread is degenerating into chaos, and you are one individual who is starting to take up a lot of the moderators time.

We are living in serious times, very serious. Trouble makers and instigators of disharmony on an internet forum shold be the last thing we are to be concerned about right now. Take a step back and analyse why it is that all of this chaos seems to follow you. Make the effort or else your threads will continue to be closed.
Closed Thread