Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Spirituality

Notices

Old 06-22-2009, 03:26 AM   #26
peaceandlove
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Memories Prove Reincarnation

Bruce and Andrea Leininger will be on Coast to Coast AM tomorrow night, Monday.

Reincarnation of a Fighter Pilot

Date: 06-22-09
Host: George Noory
Guests: Bruce Leininger, Andrea Leininger

Bruce & Andrea Leininger will discuss the entire story of their young son James who remembered vivid details of a previous life as a World War II pilot, and who many claim is a living example of one of the most compelling cases so far for reincarnation.

Website(s): soulsurvivor-book.com
Book(s): Soul Survivor: The Reincarnation of a World War II Fighter Pilot

http://www.coasttocoastam.com/show/2009/06/22
peaceandlove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2009, 04:39 AM   #27
14 Chakras
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by lindabaker View Post
Does anyone know where the place is that consists of a great hall with white walls, a violet flame altar, and black and white checkerboard floor? And it has something to do with the symbol of the yellow rose? Thanks.
I think it's important to understand that the Akashic records can be accessed in many different ways and in many different places, including in the retreats of the spiritual hiearchy in the etheric realm.

It sounds to me like you may be tuning into the Royal Teton retreat in Wyoming in the Etheric. This retreat is focused on Wisdom, Confucius is the hierarch of the retreat. A lot of stuff goes on here, so if you remember this retreat from a night time visit, this could very well be the one. When our vibration is high enough, we visit the etheric retreats at night to learn lessons and do work on the inner. The Akashic records may be used as a teaching tool during these visits.

Do some searches for the Grand Teton Retreat to learn more about it and discern for yourself whether this is the place you have tuned into.

Here's a link to a short description: http://www.ethericretreats.com/teton.htm

and a longer one: http://books.google.ca/books?id=V2W1...esult&resnum=7
14 Chakras is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2009, 09:44 AM   #28
viking
Avalon Senior Member

Lot of interesting info Chakra....thanks for this...

Found this very short description....

viking
viking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2009, 02:23 PM   #29
Jacqui D
Avalon Senior Member

The ancient hall of records are found in the astral levels, a hall of white marble where stand the ancients texts of everyone's previous life cycles.
Some have said to have seen this.
Not to be confused with the hall of records which are supposedly hidden under the sphinx at Giza in Egypt.
The hall however may not be found on the first level of the astral there are 12 levels in the astral zone and this very important knowledge may only be given once one has elevated oneself to a much higher vibration (consciousness)

I too have often wondered that some who have memories of past lives may be having an interaction through higher beings or perhaps ET's who wish to indulge themselves into a humans perspective of life and lives.
There is no real way of knowing really, until it is your time to leave this mortal plain, then all knowledge will be available, but only then when you have travelled a long road spiritually, it's a long journey and a long path we have to tread.
As for the little boy Cameron i can only say his innocence in all of this does bring a tear to your eye, i do hope this was his previous life and not some pesky ET delving into his mind.
Jacqui D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2009, 02:10 AM   #30
14 Chakras
Avalon Senior Member

Neat vid Viking thanks.

- I had posted a longer thing but it was a bit off topic, I'll post about it somewhere else another time...

Last edited by 14 Chakras; 06-23-2009 at 05:21 AM.
14 Chakras is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2009, 04:45 PM   #31
viking
Avalon Senior Member

Facinating Vids...

viking
viking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2009, 11:24 AM   #32
Hogosha
Avalon Senior Member

Very nice thread. Well my dreams are even more stranger, dont know where they fall in to, but whit time it is getting bigger, better, alot of stuff explained. Dont know what to think really, am i just going nuts? is this some kind of a real sing or explanation to my questions? or just an ordinary dream where i just happen to have this kind of dream......

Talked whit some people about it, some said i got "visions" of the future, some asked are you smoking something?
Hogosha is offline   Reply With Quote