Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > What’s Going Down > News And Updates

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 03-07-2010, 04:44 PM   #201
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Abraxas was banned and his group is closed

Quote:
Originally Posted by THE eXchanger View Post
this is your opinion,
others have opinions too

those on ignore, do NOT count
If indeed it is only my opinion...then why did the thread get closed for that very reason?

Ignore button only works for so much...how about the eXchange on the forum in regards to this thread? How about the side track to so many more important things on the table?

I could care less about his sexual fantasy in Hell as described in the first post...I would rather go in the back yard and pet my fluffy bunny Thumper...hahaha
Old 03-07-2010, 04:44 PM   #202
Myplanet2
In The Mists

Quote:
Originally Posted by truthseeker View Post
Well hello Avalon,

As one of the folks that had joined Abraxas’ social group, I find myself not only saddened and angered by this course of events, but deeply disturbed about what seems to be occurring here at Avalon.

(cut for brevity)

Best Wishes to you all,

Truthseeker (Andrew)
Brilliant, insightful, articulate and correctly seen post, Andrew. Thank you very much for your clarity of vision. wow. And people think they need to the thinking and discerning for people like you and I, eh?
Old 03-07-2010, 04:50 PM   #203
Magamud
Avalon Senior Member

Old 03-07-2010, 04:50 PM   #204
Myplanet2
In The Mists

Quote:
Originally Posted by BROOK View Post

I could care less about his sexual fantasy in Hell as described in the first post...I would rather go in the back yard and pet my fluffy bunny Thumper...hahaha
And yet here your are parked and discussing this. Is this not the irony we are discussing here? Is this not really the issue? Each "side" saying the other can just leave and pay no attention if they don't like it. Or maybe I'll leave and pay no attention if I don't like it. Yet here they sit, paying attention.

And the attention whores with their "I can't look...I can't look...I can't look....did you see that?????.....ouch....that hurteded me, soooooo bad and now I'm all like unhappy and stuff and well isn't somebody going to save me??????(flutters eyelids provocatively)
Old 03-07-2010, 04:53 PM   #205
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myplanet2 View Post
And yet here your are parked and discussing this. Is this not the irony we are discussing here? Is this not really the issue? Each "side" saying the other can just leave and pay no attention if they don't like it. Or maybe I'll leave and pay no attention if I don't like it. Yet here they sit, paying attention.

And the attention whores with their "I can't look...I can't look...I can't look....did you see that?????.....ouch....that hurteded me, soooooo bad and now I'm all like unhappy and stuff and well isn't somebody going to save me??????(flutter eyelids provocatively)
I am a member of this forum, at lest last I checked...and because I contributed 32 posts to that thread to dispute some of the information, I feel it necessary to contribute to the subject...but again...my bunny Thumper awaits

Last edited by BROOK; 03-07-2010 at 05:19 PM.
Old 03-07-2010, 04:58 PM   #206
Stardustaquarion
Avalon Senior Member

You know what, the problem here is between Abrax Saint Inquisition I am the only one that is in the "know" and the rest of us that been there got the t-shirt and moved into the realm of universal love

Our mistake was to see Abrax in his dark night of the soul and some of us thought we could help him see beyond, but where there is dogmatism there is no point on trying to reason, which is why I left the thread

No that he ever gave me any sensible explanations for my questions which he avoid answering

I think Abrax is not in resonance with the majority of the forum cos he is in a different timeline. His paradigm belongs to probability one and we are close to six so there you are. We are beyond much of what TPTB had in store for us so lets keep those vives and frequencies up cos it is working!

And having said this I am off

Love to all
Old 03-07-2010, 04:58 PM   #207
Magamud
Avalon Senior Member

In times like these defense is well harnessed. What better defense then to not know what the other hand is doing. Compartmentalized society yes? The macro of corporations is the micro of the individual. They know not what they say. They hold two contradictory points of view appearing as one unified (Double speak). Its in epidemic proportions and pervades everything. Unaccountability, irresponsibility to something which I dont know?. But I say to you, you do know beneath your tangled confusion of intellect. You do know what you have done and remorse be with it.....

Last edited by Magamud; 03-07-2010 at 05:04 PM.
Old 03-07-2010, 05:00 PM   #208
petem
Avalon Senior Member

MP2,
"Even if every other word was true, how can you justify point #5? It doesn't matter if 2 or 3 or 10 people can discern something. Why would you deny the rest the opportunity? The weak fall prey to monsters of that description, because the WANT to. Because they have BEEN such monsters in the past, and are trying on the other shoe. Because they are learning about compassion and want a close up look. Because they favour truth and honesty and want to contrast it with manipulation and deceptions, to see the full spread."

I stand corrected.

I should have said, "His banishment is justified IMHO"

There have been trolls on Avalon since I started lurking in '08. This one is much more intellectual and thought provoking. But he needs to be exposed for what he is, a troll. Here is the problem IMHO, members that have been hurt by this troll are not the type that verbally attack trolls on a public forum. They went to the mods and revealed his perversion. He's a fraud. Plain and simple.

But your right, let the weak fall prey to this troll "because the WANT to". What a statement. I suppose a rape victim WANTS to be raped.

Deception is everywhere and it's gaining momentum in this crazy world. I wont deny you the "opportunity" to learn from a troll.

Bring the manipulative troll back!

Pete
Old 03-07-2010, 05:05 PM   #209
Stardustaquarion
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by petem View Post
MP2,

But your right, let the weak fall prey to this troll "because the WANT to". What a statement. I suppose a rape victim WANTS to be raped.

Deception is everywhere and it's gaining momentum in this crazy world. I wont deny you the "opportunity" to learn from a troll.

Pete

Well said Pete!

Love to all
Old 03-07-2010, 05:06 PM   #210
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

We have fared in much better waters and for a long while I have been the witness of peace within Avalon .
Until these more recent times of discordance and strugle .
Friends have now split over diverging opinions...people rejected for being different.
Have our hearts weaken and our egos strenghened over time ?
Have we lost sight that we are One and equal within this soul family that Avalon is .
Can't we accept each other for what we really are ...that Light within...the foundation of our essence.
The shadows we cast and on which we stumble are the reflections of the Love we withold from ourselves and then from others.
If everyone here would come to live by the soul free from the bounderies of the noise of the mind than we could only see peace around .
There is no other place to reach but your heart for this is Home and this is where we are One.

Peace to all
mudra
Old 03-07-2010, 05:10 PM   #211
Gevaudan
Avalon Senior Member

Yeah...well said, Pete. I think discernment is the big lesson to be learned here, and unfortunately in the real world, there will not be moderators to help the individual distinguish between a server/deceiver. There is a lot of egotism bellowing out of this site at the moment, but those of us who use this site for its usefulness can disregard the drama and learn from it.

But I can say that if I shut people out of my life every time I disagreed with them, I would be sitting on a rock by myself.
Old 03-07-2010, 05:14 PM   #212
OmarEastwind
Avalon Senior Member

MyPlanet2 said: "Oh, I'm completely certain it's not some evil force taking anything over. In fact it's not even bad people meaning to do bad things. It's people who have simply ignored the call to take advantage of a rapidly shrinking window of opportunity to DO THEIR PROCESSING WORK, and the stress is taking it's toll. If they think it gets easier from here, I've got some terrible news. The next wave is several times as intense.

You can't legislate a mirror out of existence. Look at what became triggered within yourselves and do something about it. The solution is not to be found anywhere else."

Some very profound wisdom there! Thank you...-Omar

Last edited by OmarEastwind; 03-07-2010 at 05:18 PM.
Old 03-07-2010, 05:36 PM   #213
Myplanet2
In The Mists

Quote:
Originally Posted by petem View Post
MP2,
"Even if every other word was true, how can you justify point #5? It doesn't matter if 2 or 3 or 10 people can discern something. Why would you deny the rest the opportunity? The weak fall prey to monsters of that description, because the WANT to. Because they have BEEN such monsters in the past, and are trying on the other shoe. Because they are learning about compassion and want a close up look. Because they favour truth and honesty and want to contrast it with manipulation and deceptions, to see the full spread."

I stand corrected.

I should have said, "His banishment is justified IMHO"

There have been trolls on Avalon since I started lurking in '08. This one is much more intellectual and thought provoking. But he needs to be exposed for what he is, a troll. Here is the problem IMHO, members that have been hurt by this troll are not the type that verbally attack trolls on a public forum. They went to the mods and revealed his perversion. He's a fraud. Plain and simple.

Bring the manipulative troll back!

Pete
the point is, don't banish him from everybody. some were still getting somewhere in the discernment lesson. Banish him from your own person, and move on, if that's your choice.

If you've been around since day one, then you remember the energy exchange which resulted in the Smurfs, who have come back to haunt the forum time and again with some real hard intentional trolling. Why put off until tomorrow, what can be handled today?

Unpopular opinion, but yes, rape is no different than any other negative experience where the exploration is one of power over/helplessness. Rape is as much a choice as is being murdered, Killed in a traffic accident, being on the 100th floor of a free falling building, and anything else we'd care to set up to experience. There is no such thing as a victim. It's a lie we tell ourselves. (Caveat: No I'm not stupid, and yes I realize how outrageous this sounds from a 3D level of consciousness, but I'm not in a 3D level of consciousness, so I get to go there.)
Old 03-07-2010, 05:41 PM   #214
Majorion
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Rape is as much a choice as is being murdered, Killed in a traffic accident, being on the 100th floor of a free falling building, and anything else we'd care to set up to experience.
MP, I'm baffled by what you're saying here.

On what basis do you say a rape victim is 'not' a victim?
Old 03-07-2010, 05:47 PM   #215
Carol
Project Avalon Hero

As a former moderator of this forum I will add that 95 percent of the threads that are currently posted on the Avalon General Forum do not belong there and are not in keeping with the mission of the Avalon. Because there are so many "new" moderators, clean-up may not have been a priority but it should be as these threads need to be sorted out and put into the other forums they are best suited for. The Thuban thread should have been in the Off Topic Forum, if at all allowed on this website. Please remember, Bill wanting the thread closed was based on what his intention was when this forum was created and as the forum founder. If anyone here knows what-is-what, it is Bill when it comes to what is an appropriate thread and what is not.

gita, the photos you posted are inappropriate and should be deleted. Bottom line... there are some types of humor which are not appropriate for this forum and those pictures crossed the line. I would expect something like that to be posted Proxywhore or GLP. This forum has a different set of standards and those standards need to be honored.

As for the Thuban thread... I trust Bill on this one. Had the thread stayed closed this other fallout may not have happened. Yet, at the time, I too was in favor of not closing threads and now see I was wrong. Yes, we are sexual beings, yet bringing sexual content into this forum when the whole intent and purpose is about groundcrews, self-sufficiency and planning for earth changes is completely off-topic and not appropriate to Avalon's mission.

I for one would like to see people get back on track. Currently, with so much thread clutter, it is almost impossible to have any real thread discussions related to the primary intention of the Avalon Forum. I would rather see discussions on what people are doing to prepare for these coming earth changes. Are folks working on underground structures and if so what type? What types of air filtrations systems are being designed or are available? How is water being stored? Are folks into different ways of producing food that is effective? Avalon is about day-to-day survival for a difficult time ahead. This is where energy needs to be going. Self-exploration is for the spirituality forum. These other off-topic threads are a distraction from doing what really needs to be done now for planning ahead.

Please keep in mind this is the mission: Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

The primary rule everyone is expected to follow is one of mutual respect.

And moderators... good luck. You have my support and deepest sympathies. No one likes being a target when it comes time to set boundaries.

Last edited by Carol; 03-07-2010 at 05:54 PM.
Old 03-07-2010, 05:49 PM   #216
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

And the attention whores with their "I can't look...I can't look...I can't look....did you see that?????.....ouch....that hurteded me, soooooo bad and now I'm all like unhappy and stuff and well isn't somebody going to save me??????(flutters eyelids provocatively)

Who is the attention whores ? I refused to read his BS, which is IMO, but I didnt run around reporting him to any mod. I never asked to be saved either, but I will add, it sure feels nice in the forum today. So, I'm curious as to who you are speaking as I know it wasnt me.

Pretty rough language.
Old 03-07-2010, 05:52 PM   #217
Jonah
Avalon Senior Member

if this post from MR. T is understood by some who read it...

it may help to understand what resonation is and why it is applicable here..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard T View Post
Hello Dragonfly.

We must be aware of the laws that govern this body, of the realm it belongs to, of who made it, how and why, of the rules of connection between the soul and that body and so on.

We must be aware of what a soul really is, of the realm it belongs to, who made it, and for what particular purpose, and so on.

I say this often, but it is fundamental: If the laws behind the evolution of the soul were laws that were pro-human, what is here would be different. Those laws are not pro-human and the soul is an investment in an agenda that is separate from the ultimate reality of an individual.

Soul is a word that like spirit, god and all other archetypes, is hypercharged with conditioned memories and values.

People talk of paradigm shift. Fine.

But lets not kid ourselves, a paradigm shift does not mean just another hue of the same old thing.

Consciousness will not be the same, therefore it will be extirpated from the laws that command all senses afforded by consciousness as it is known today. Not the same does not mean just more trippy, it means the total destruction of what is so that something else can become.
Old 03-07-2010, 05:53 PM   #218
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Majorion View Post
MP, I'm baffled by what you're saying here.

On what basis do you say a rape victim is 'not' a victim?
I think he is saying it was our choice before we came here to go through this.

None of us are victims

Its funny that its being bought up as they speak about Abrax being banned, as if he is a victim himself.
Old 03-07-2010, 05:55 PM   #219
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

absolutely beware of cults

http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/s...ad.php?t=20743
Old 03-07-2010, 05:58 PM   #220
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

the raped, and, the raper - are a monad of life

there are approx 29 other monads too

and, guess what, you all get to play out both sides of that equation
with the same soul, at some time,
at some part, of the monads of mating agreements, love monads,
and, heart_links
Old 03-07-2010, 05:58 PM   #221
Stardustaquarion
Avalon Senior Member

Hi mntruthseeker

Maybe it looks like Abrax is a victim but he is just getting the consequences of his actions?

Victimization is something more arbitrary?

Love to all
Old 03-07-2010, 06:00 PM   #222
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

there are NO victims

just choices, that lead to THE CONSEQUENCES
Old 03-07-2010, 06:02 PM   #223
Myplanet2
In The Mists

Quote:
Originally Posted by mntruthseeker View Post
Who is the attention whores ? I refused to read his BS, which is IMO, but I didnt run around reporting him to any mod. I never asked to be saved either, but I will add, it sure feels nice in the forum today. So, I'm curious as to who you are speaking as I know it wasnt me.

Pretty rough language.
You're right. It wasn't you.
Old 03-07-2010, 06:02 PM   #224
Magamud
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
when the whole intent and purpose is about groundcrews, self-sufficiency and planning for earth changes is completely off-topic and not appropriate to Avalon's mission.
I submit we are seeing a double meaning to this intent one 3D the other ______.

Are they not one in the same?
Old 03-07-2010, 06:03 PM   #225
morguana
Project Avalon Moderator

one......two......three

now come and sing with me

*mogs hugs all of you*

love
m x

ps i have a dream of world peace.....silly arnt i?

the way is not in the sky, the way is in the heart

forum guidlines

Avalon Chat
Closed Thread