Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Preparations / Advice

Notices

Old 01-04-2009, 01:03 AM   #1
asteram
Avalon Senior Member

Default Comment on Scuba Diving in the Emerald Waters of the Mind

Hey All- This is a comment that I left today on Les Visible's blog Visible Origami. I'm reposting it here because it is relevant to a lot of the fear I'm seeing and hearing on the internet, including here. It's also relevant to the Handbook for the New Paradigm. Before you read my comment, you might want to read the original piece I'm responding to. You won't regret it, Les is a great writer

Scuba Diving in the Emerald Waters of the Mind

m_astera's Comment:

I read Les's essay yesterday and thought it rather dark. Thought about it a lot (whatever a lot is). Came back today and found it not so dark, even on one hour of sleep and way too much caffeine.

Made me laugh twice this time. This is the lunatic asylum world, or perhaps just Voltaire's "God playing to an audience afraid to laugh".

Loved the "can't call an ambulance when you're already in the hospital" line. It's not fair, is it?

This play has been going on for far too long with a lame script under really lousy direction. Time for a new director, or group of directors with some fresh ideas. The props and the stage can stay, but the bad actors have to go sit in the audience for a while. A long while. They can do whatever they like there, we don't care, just no catcalls or throwing things at the stage. Whatever the D-grade dregs choose to do they can only do it to each other.

The Kali yuga. How long is that supposed to last? This actor turned director says till about now is long enough. Get the hook already. How many times have I said that the worst thing about evil is that it is boring? I'm really, really getting bored and ADHD types like me tend to act up in class. Ritalin isn't going to help. Mine eyes have seen the glory of the burning of the school.

The part about the door opening and those actors who see it can drop their costumes and leave for a better world intrigues me for a couple of reasons. Hasn't that option been more or less held valid throughout history? At least as a theoretical option: escape to heaven or nirvana or valhalla.

Here's the problem I have with that option: I don't wanna go. I like it here. A lot. I love this theater and stage. Can I go scuba diving in heaven? Do they have NY pizza there? Or Guinness stout? Good skiing? Hi-speed internet? Can one grow roses and green beans? How about huge stone libraries full of heavy old musty books? Old pickup trucks to drive across the hot prairies at 120 mph? Drums and bonfires? Wooden boxes of paint and brushes? Chisels and mallets and timber? Needles and thread and bright new calico? Deep orange canyons with hawks floating in the azure sky? Hammers ringing on glowing steel? Thorny thickets of ripe blackberries warm from the sun? Babies laughing? Pretty girls in bikinis on the beach? Grand pianos? Rosewood guitars with fresh brass strings? Ice storms that turn the trees to diamond sculptures? Snapping turtles sliding from hot rocks into summer creeks? Rolling thunder? The smell of crisp cotton under a hot iron? Fresh shrimp with cream cheese and picante sauce? Deep cold drifted snow that kicks up powder? Soft sea waves on moonlit beaches?

See, I dunno if heaven or some better world has all of these things, but I look on all of them and find them very good. Can't say that I'm done with them just because a bunch of no-talent creeps have taken over the stage with yelling and lying and stealing and violence. I'd rather like to be left here to enjoy them with other, better actors who have a little talent and taste. Is that asking too much? I don't think so, thank you very much.

I've been convinced for a long time that theres a big shift or change coming; for my whole life I've felt it and prepared for it in all ways possible. And there's a lot of talk about giant tsunamis and comet strikes and massive earthquakes and volcanoes and atomic bombs. None of those are on the list above. I love the vast blue-green paradise garden this little body lives on and don't want any harm to come to her. At all. If anyone could make it through those things, I'd have a good chance to. But is any of that needed? Not at all. Those are the kind of twisted fantasies the very creeps I'm referring to like, not me.

I don't want to ascend, I want these other execrable clowns off the stage, permanently. Then we take up where we left off and all show each other just how well we can strut the planks in a real play.
asteram is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2009, 02:15 AM   #2
Dantheman62
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Comment on Scuba Diving in the Emerald Waters of the Mind

Quote....

Here's the problem I have with that option: I don't wanna go. I like it here. A lot. I love this theater and stage. Can I go scuba diving in heaven? Do they have NY pizza there? Or Guinness stout? Good skiing? Hi-speed internet? Can one grow roses and green beans? How about huge stone libraries full of heavy old musty books? Old pickup trucks to drive across the hot prairies at 120 mph? Drums and bonfires? Wooden boxes of paint and brushes? Chisels and mallets and timber? Needles and thread and bright new calico? Deep orange canyons with hawks floating in the azure sky? Hammers ringing on glowing steel? Thorny thickets of ripe blackberries warm from the sun? Babies laughing? Pretty girls in bikinis on the beach? Grand pianos? Rosewood guitars with fresh brass strings? Ice storms that turn the trees to diamond sculptures? Snapping turtles sliding from hot rocks into summer creeks? Rolling thunder? The smell of crisp cotton under a hot iron? Fresh shrimp with cream cheese and picante sauce? Deep cold drifted snow that kicks up powder? Soft sea waves on moonlit beaches?

See, I dunno if heaven or some better world has all of these things, but I look on all of them and find them very good. Can't say that I'm done with them just because a bunch of no-talent creeps have taken over the stage with yelling and lying and stealing and violence. I'd rather like to be left here to enjoy them with other, better actors who have a little talent and taste. Is that asking too much? I don't think so, thank you very much.

I've been convinced for a long time that theres a big shift or change coming; for my whole life I've felt it and prepared for it in all ways possible. And there's a lot of talk about giant tsunamis and comet strikes and massive earthquakes and volcanoes and atomic bombs. None of those are on the list above. I love the vast blue-green paradise garden this little body lives on and don't want any harm to come to her. At all. If anyone could make it through those things, I'd have a good chance to. But is any of that needed? Not at all. Those are the kind of twisted fantasies the very creeps I'm referring to like, not me.

I don't want to ascend, I want these other execrable clowns off the stage, permanently. Then we take up where we left off and all show each other just how well we can strut the planks in a real play,

I couldn't have said it better myself! Well done asteram!
Dantheman62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2009, 03:59 AM   #3
Carmen
Avalon Senior Member

Me to asheram, Dantheman62 I like it here to and want to stay. I'd improve it a bit. I really want to live in a forest, so I will keep planting trees. And what about my horses and all the other animals. Do they get to go also.
Carmen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2009, 04:57 AM   #4
dagon
Avalon Senior Member

I can help you with the scuba thing. I just got back from bonaire this spring. you sure have some awesome waters your way. I love that part of earth. cant get enough!!! I relate with wild life more than the people. I don't care for the city at all. and 80% of the people in america I just don't relate with. something is way off. my mind...LOL..

Last edited by dagon; 01-04-2009 at 07:56 PM.
dagon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2009, 06:19 PM   #5
asteram
Avalon Senior Member

Carmen-

I think what you wrote is profound: Want to live in a forest? Plant trees!

Beautiful. Right on.

There is not one thing wrong with this planet; it is a perfect paradise. And our job is to be it's gardeners and caretakers.

Except: Around 5% of so-called humans are and have been screwing the whole place up for far too long.

Les Visible's comment to my post on his blog is worth putting here:

"As above so below for the performance of the miracles of the one thing."

Emerald Tablet of Hermes Trismegistus

Well, I'm here below, so I guess what I can do is hold the perfect Earth in the palms of my hands and see her just-so.

Last edited by asteram; 01-04-2009 at 06:55 PM. Reason: wanted to add a few words?
Old 01-04-2009, 06:27 PM   #6
asteram
Avalon Senior Member

Dagon-

Ahh, so that's why your are the fish god!

I hear there is great diving around Bonaire, haven't been there. Not much interesting right here, some OK snorkeling off Los Frailes, which are a group of small islands about ten-fifteen miles N of Margarita. But the water is always warm and blue (unlike that freezing cold N Pacific, that I have spent so much time in. I love it, but brrrrrrr.)
Old 01-04-2009, 07:53 PM   #7
dagon
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by asteram View Post
Dagon-

Ahh, so that's why your are the fish god!

I hear there is great diving around Bonaire, haven't been there. Not much interesting right here, some OK snorkeling off Los Frailes, which are a group of small islands about ten-fifteen miles N of Margarita. But the water is always warm and blue (unlike that freezing cold N Pacific, that I have spent so much time in. I love it, but brrrrrrr.)

to bad you still weren't here. we could go see how the other side of the world lives together..

cheers
dagon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2009, 01:39 AM   #8
asteram
Avalon Senior Member

Posted today by asteram at Visible Origami

For those who didn't catch it, the theme of the stage, the play, the actors, and everything else I was using was taken from the beginning of a prophetic little book that came out in the 1990s called Handbook for the New Paradigm. That book is all about what is happening right now. It lays it out quite clearly: The attempt at world takeover, financial collapse, blatant wars of destruction and conquest, enslavement of the people, all of it, including such current concerns as community, self sufficiency, food, skills, preparedness, and what to do about it all. The book is and always has been free. In the '90s they would mail you a free copy if you called or wrote. Today you can download it online, or they will still mail you a copy for free. It is devoid of any religious affiliation or proselytizing; it's about waking the eff up and then doing something.

I took that little book quite seriously, as did a few others. It led to me spending many years on the project that ended with the www.soilminerals.com website, and specifically the research that created the book The Ideal Soil. The subtitle of that book is "A Handbook for the New Agriculture". It is serious biz, not about composting your kitchen garbage. It is just what it says, and it's beginning to get some attention. I'm putting this in here not as a plug for my new book. It's doing fine. I'm saying it to point out that the little book I was using as the source of the stage play theme used in my comment above had enough impact to point me in a new direction of study and to spend almost a decade of work on it not just gratis but out of pocket. Onwards:

I know there is a new world coming, and I know it is real for the same reason I know Albuquerque and Fargo are real: Because I've been there. It is not the world of horror of the New World Order. It is a place of great peace, beauty, and abundance for all. Some of you may have read where I said that I have been to this new world. That is not dream or hyperbole; I have walked the countryside and a small town and seen the blue skies and talked to the people. It's real. It's coming. And it is no other world than the one you are on right now. We don't need to let this scum wreck this wonderful planet to get there. They cannot access the love, the vision, the powers that we can. Their path is the process of decomposition, like the stinky stuff in a bad batch of compost. They can only live where there has not been clean fresh air and the light of the sun. They are not who Terra /Earth is. They are not who we are. We are the gift of Creation. The powers of Creation are ours. They are our birthright.

Here is what Les put as a comment after my post:

Emerald Tablet of Hermes Trismegistus"

We've all heard or read the "As above, so below" part, right? I have no idea where he came up with the second part "for the performance of the miracles of the one thing". Maybe he's seen the original. (grin) But here's what I get from it: This is how it is done. You want to change what's happening here? Change it the same way that the Creator created the Universes: See it done. Feel it done. With breath and gentle focus, knowingness, and love. Know it is done. Don't fear the Earth changes or the warmongers or the chaos. Hold the Earth in your loving hands and see her healed and perfect. In your mind's eye, bathe her in that ultraviolet blue light that is a little beyond what our normal vision can see, the blue light that is used to clean blood of harmful organisms without harming the living blood. Hold the vision of your place in it; see what a beautiful place she is. Let the love in your heart go out to her who has given you so much. This present mess all has to fall apart because it is too broke to fix, but we get to decide what it will become. Let the broken useless harmful things fall apart with joy and anticipation in your heart. Preserve what is worth preserving. We are those actors with skill and vision and talent to make the new play. If you are feeling the Earth's pain, and you are, then comfort her, see her vibrantly whole. Yes there will be chaos, but none of the grand cataclysmic destruction needs to happen. This is our chance to create the New Earth. This is what we came here for.

Love I You Greatly.

Last edited by asteram; 01-05-2009 at 07:00 AM. Reason: clean it up a little
Old 01-05-2009, 02:41 AM   #9
Carmen
Avalon Senior Member

Ah asteram Your work on the soil, the mineralization is something I also have been studying and applying for the past few years. I learned initially from a great soil scientist/doctor/future man called Dr Arden Anderson. A brilliant man from the USA. My son, myself and many farmers around my area are applying the principles with great success. In fact he (Arden Anderson ) has had a huge influence in Australasia. I am very passionate about healing the earth and helping her to rebalance minerally and microbiologically (whew, big word) I will definitely visit your website, and hopefully will buy your book if I can

Cheers

Carmen
Carmen is offline   Reply With Quote