Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > What’s Going Down > News And Updates

Notices

Old 10-09-2008, 03:05 PM   #1
Merlyn
Avalon Senior Member

Default FEMA sources confirm coming martial law

=
=

Given the the current world financial situation the article below might be important. I post it not for people to fear but "prepare" just in case.

Quote:
FEMA sources confirm coming martial law
Wayne Madsen
WMR
October 8, 2008

WMR has learned from knowledgeable Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) sources that the Bush administration is putting the final touches on a plan that would see martial law declared in the United States with various scenarios anticipated as triggers. The triggers include a continuing economic collapse with massive social unrest, bank closures resulting in violence against financial institutions, and another fraudulent presidential election that would result in rioting in major cities and campuses around the country.

In addition, Army Corps of Engineer sources report that the assignment of the 3rd Infantry Division’s 1st Brigade Combat Team (BCT) to the Northern Command’s U.S. Army North is to augment FEMA and federal law enforcement in the imposition of traffic controls, crowd control, curfews, enhanced border and port security, and neighborhood patrols in the event a national emergency being declared. The BCT was assigned to duties in Iraq before being assigned to the Northern Command.

On April 3, 2008, WMR reported on a highly-classified document regarding the martial law scenario: WMR has learned from knowledgeable sources within the US financial community that an alarming confidential and limited distribution document is circulating among senior members of Congress and their senior staff members that is warning of a bleak future for the United States if it does not quickly get its financial house in order. House Speaker Nancy Pelosi is among those who have reportedly read the document. The document is being called the "C & R" document because it reportedly states that if the United States defaults on loans and debt underwriting from China, Japan, and Russia, all of which are propping up the United States government financially, and the United States unilaterally cancels the debts, America can expect a war that will have disastrous results for the United States and the world. "Conflict" is the "C word" in the document. The other scenario is that the federal government will be forced to drastically raise taxes in order to pay off debts to foreign countries to the point that the American people will react with a popular revolution against the government. "Revolution" is the document’s "R word.
Link: http://www.heyokamagazine.com/heyoka.16.waynemadsen.htm

Also at: http://www.infowars.com/?p=5165

Quote:
China state paper lashes US monetary policy
8 Oct, 2008, 0637 hrs IST, REUTERS

BEIJING: The "tsunami" in the US financial system was touched off by short-sighted monetary policy and lax regulation, a leading Chinese state ne
wspaper said on Wednesday. The front-page commentary in the overseas edition of the People's Daily is the latest in a stream of critical articles that have lashed US policy even as the Chinese central bank has said it endorses a Washington bailout plan.

"Throughout the sub-prime crisis, each step appears to have been reasonable and proper, but in fact each one was expanding and accumulating risks," said the commentary by Yi Xianrong, an economist at the Chinese Academy of Social Sciences, a leading government think-tank.

The People's Daily is the ruling Communist Party's official paper, and the overseas edition is a small offshoot of the main domestic edition. Its commentaries do not necessarily directly reflect leadership positions. But this commentary and previous ones have reflected dismay with US economic policy and debate over how China should respond to Washington's financial straits.
Rest of story at:
http://economictimes.indiatimes.com/...ow/3571967.cms

=
=
Merlyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2008, 04:59 PM   #2
deb003
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: FEMA sources confirm coming martial law

Hello Ground crew, Avalon.
I still don't have access to post.
I need some help!

My 28 year old brother is ready and open to wake up. He's in the National Guard and I think ready to really listen to me.

are there any videos on the internet that you recommend for someone who's just waking up and needs to grasp piece by piece the truth.

I don't want to scare him away too much but I am grateful that he's being open to the possibilities that the world he knew as real was just a matrix

Anything will help!
deb003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2008, 08:44 PM   #3
Karen
Project Avalon Organizer

Hi Deb,
Looks like you did get a post in ... hope your access problems are ironed out.
For any tech problems notify both
Colin <forum_admin@projectavalon.net>,
Gareth <gareth@projectavalon.net>

As far as wakeup info ...

David Icke and Alex Jones come to mind ... Jones has the Endgame video.
I don't know how gentle either of these are.

Google carries the full length version of many of these
Engame:
http://video.google.com/videosearch?...me&emb=0&aq=f#

Something with a more positive spin --
I haven't listened much to Nassim Haramein yet
here's one in 45 parts - I think Miki put that one up
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pPgII...eature=related
If you are not yet familiar with Nassim Haramein's exciting work, prepare yourself for an exhilarating odyssey into hyperspace and beyond. Haramein, who has spent his lifetime researching fields of physics from quantum theory to relativistic equations and cosmology, will lead you along a fascinating discussion geared to a layman's understanding of the fundamental nature of the universe and creation that includes black holes, gravitational forces, dimensions, and the very structure of space itself - all of which are integral parts of his now-complete Unified Field Theory. Haramein's theory is currently in peer review process for publication in physics journals; however, the presentation does not end with the introduction of his theory alone, but includes the discussion of the path that he took to arrive at his views, which weaves between the texts and monuments of ancient civilizations, biology, chemistry and the primordial role of consciousness - all of which lend further credence to the science behind the theory

This is probably way over the top for him at this point
David_Icke_Revelations_Of_A_Mother_Goddess.avi
http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...86859823657735
Arizona Wilder, formerly Jennifer Greene, was mind-programmed from birth, to become one of the three most important female conductors of Satanic rituals on the planet. Her programmer was Josef Mengele, the notorious, &quot;Angel of Death&quot; in the Nazi concentration camps and when he died in the late 1980 s her programming began to break down. In this video interview with David Icke, she describes human sacrifice rituals at Glamis Castle and Balmoral, in which the Queen, the Queen Mother and other members of the Royal Family sacrificed children in Satanic ceremonies. She talks of the same experiences with Henry Kissinger, George Bush, Bill Clinton, members of the Rockefeller and Rothschild families and a host of the most famous names in the United States and the United Kingdom. Your view of the world will never be the same when you hear the revelations of Arizona Wilder and their relevance to your daily life. This video is a companion to 'The Biggest Secret,' the sensational book by David Icke.

DAVID_ICKE_LIVE_AT_BRIXTON_ACADEMY_2006_1-3
http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...03157993&hl=en
More than 2000 people from all over Britain and across the world gather at London's famous Brixton Academy to witness an extraordinary event. David Icke weaves together more than 16 years of painstaking research and determined investigation into the Global Conspiracy and the extraordinary "sting" being perpetrated on an amnesic human race. Icke is the Dot Connector and he uses hundreds of illustrations to reveal the hidden story behind apparently unconnected world events. How are we controlled? Who are the controllers? Why do they seek to control us? He exposes the real background to 9/11 and the bogus "war on terror", and presents an extraordinary explanation of why "reality" is only an illusion. It is a life-changing experience, a truly stunning, high quality production from the world's foremost "conspiracy" writer and researcher of truth. They once laughed. They once condemned. Now they listen

Grand Unified Field Theory: Nassim Haramein Pt.1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ekGJC5HFDlE
Born in Geneva , Switzerland in 1962. As early as 9 years old, Mr. Haramein was already developing the basis for a hyperdimensional theory of everything he called the "Holofractographic Universe." This Unified Field Theory was developed based on a specific geometric array which he has found to be fundamental to creation. This theory has now been presented to the scientific community, and his scientific papers will soon be followed by a DVD and a book for the layman entitled "Crossing the Event Horizon." E. A. Rauscher, Ph.D. (Nuclear Physics and Engineering, University of California at Berkeley). Dr. Rauscher was a nuclear scientist and researcher at Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory, and at Stanford Research Institute, Professor of Physics at John F. Kennedy University of California, research consultant to NASA (space shuttle program) and the U.S. Navy. Dr. Rauscher served on the Congressional OTA Advisory Committee, and has been Delegate and advisor to the United Nations. In this extraordinary DVD presentation, filmed live, Nassim will take you on a fantastic journey through the history of the evolution of humanity, pointing out inconsistencies in our concepts of physics and the rectification necessary to product a true Unification process - one that unifies the four forces of nature, biological evolution, and even the occurrence of consciousness. Astonishingly, Nassim also demonstrates that this new all-encompassing theory seems to have parallels with ancient codes left in documents and colossal monuments around the world. http://www.crossingtheeventhorizon.com/ http://www.theresonanceproject.org
Karen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2008, 11:37 PM   #4
deb003
Avalon Senior Member

Karen, this is wonderful. THANK YOU!!

I'm sorry, I meant I don't have access to start a new thread, instead I used the word post.
Everything is well with the posting access. Thanks for ALL the info!

Karen, Have a wonderful holiday time with your loved ones and all of Avalon!
deb003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2008, 12:19 AM   #5
happyhollergal

Deb, I'm real new at all this too, and had to be handheld and led gently into this. The one that helped me believe the most at the beginning was on google with Bob Dean and Neil Freer called UFO Insiders, and after that is where I was introduced to Kerry and Bill when I searched for other Bob Dean videos. Bob has a special, gentle way of exposing what he knows. I wish you all the luck in the world. I'm just now today sharing all of this with my 27 year old son, who is also "ready". Hope this helps you and your brother.
Old 12-25-2008, 12:32 AM   #6
Egg
Banned

http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=9325

I made a thread which shows there was 'war games' to play out the possibilty of collapse of law and order through severe financial shock and depression.

Ity appears they are indeed alot more worried about this crisis than they tell the general public.
Egg is offline   Reply With Quote