Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Preparations / Advice

Notices

Old 10-06-2008, 09:47 AM   #1
Tuza

Default Dont forget your pets, your little angels.

Your little animal angels are your best friends. I have been buying extra food for them and stocking it away (just in case). You can some bulk food cheaply if you look around. Thought I would just mention it.
Old 10-06-2008, 09:50 AM   #2
Avid
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Dont forget your pets, your little angels.

Thank you Tuza, we have now stocked up with loads of cat food!
They're almost better off than us!!!
They have been very 'clingy' lately....
Avid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2008, 10:38 AM   #3
khristmaskathy
Avalon Senior Member

Smile Re: Dont forget your pets, your little angels.

Very good to bring this up! I have been putting food aside for my cats as well. I always look for the latest expiration date on the bags . My cats are dear to me and our my family, too, so I will prepare accordingly. I commend the OP for this thread!
khristmaskathy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2008, 10:39 AM   #4
Antonia
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Dont forget your pets, your little angels.

Have been concerned about all my beloved animal friends.... many variestys live with me from Huskys/wolves, cats, rabbits, guinepigs to charming lady rats.... my family and our furry family members all live in hamony now but it has taken a while to achieve this, perserverance! Now the wolves don't want to eat the cats or the rabbits and the cats leave the rats in peace...it's amaizing to see animals learn to accept and bond with a different species, that would normally be dinner! (May be the dark ET's will one day do the same?)... I see the result of pouring out unconditional love to these amaizing animal souls.. they begin to live and act in a different way then their initial genetic programming. Their DNA is changing as well as our own human DNA... I belive that our pouring out of unconditional love towards our fellow creatures really does affect their vibration too,they will asscend with us if we get to that stage. My wolves are learning to eat beans and pulses and their digestion seems to be daeling with it ok.. But am stocking upiwith tined dog food just incase...

My blessings and love goes out to all your beloved pouches and felines and rodents and fishes and reptiles and arachnids and turtels you name it....they are much loved...

Antonia
Antonia is offline   Reply With Quote