Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > What’s Going Down > News And Updates

Notices

Old 06-26-2009, 03:14 AM   #26
Unified Serenity
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Michael Jackson has Cardiac Arrest and Taken to Hospital

Quote:
Originally Posted by mntruthseeker View Post
Thank you SoulMate..................I sit here watching the news and I know I speak for others when I say the things I said

Unless you have had a child or were a child molested by a grown person, its hard to say how one feels. My daughter was molested for three years when she was 6 through 9 years of age. She was a baby in my eyes and I didnt have a clue because I was a trusting person.

My husband and I totally freaked out when she finally told us. It has been over 20 years but the pain is fresh in all of our hearts. I knew the person and trusted the person with all my heart because he was a good person. So much for that. I listen to the child and she was telling the truth. They really suffer when this happens.

I think for any grown up to even just get in bed with someone elses child deserves the accusations that come with it. There is absolutely no reason and in my heart I feel he did it and if he suffered the last years of his life.............I feel it was just deserved. Leave your hands off the children, they suffer enough. Run to another country that allows such acts was how he handled

So Orion and Humble, you will not make me feel guilty because I am in shock..........real shock ............over how the world can just "forget this and sweep it under the bed" . I am sad, very sad over the way the people can just turn their heads against the real persons that suffered at his hands.

And I seen the look in his eyes too and it was lust..........it make my stomach turn

Any person that even so much as touches a child should be treated the same way.
I understand where you are coming from in your anger and pain. I will simply say that until you have walked in someone else's shoes you really don't know what they have gone through. It's been said that MJ was a victim of mind programming. Did they make him a child molester? Did they destroy his spirit? Was he affected by unknown energies? We have talked about technology that can affect our thinking and actions (scaler waves for example) and was that used or was MJ just a twisted emotionally disturbed and very talented child and man?

Oh, and for the record, I was repeatedly molested and raped from a young age so don't think I am unaware of what you feel regarding your child, I lived it. It was boys, family "friends" (adults), and a date, but I have forgiven them all, and have moved on with my life. I think loving parents can possibly carry more of the pain and scars because of feeling they did not protect their child and have a hard time forgiving themselves. I hope your child has healed and gotten over the past in a positive way. I do pray that MJ will rest in peace and that those whom he may have hurt can forgive and live a positive life.

I do wonder what is being done politically while we watch this media frenzy that appears to be happening. All in all, chin up, live, love and hug your loved ones.

Much love to all here.
Unified Serenity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2009, 03:52 AM   #27
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

I guess seeing how the world is reacting and reading things in here brought home my pain.

It only shows me that I still have an open wound that needs healing........that will happen until I do and I thought I had. It pains me everytime I hear a story regarding this.

I have cried all night but not for his death, when I first heard of it, all that I could think of, was another child is saved. I cry for the way the world has placed their priorities on all of this.

I don't believe that the whole world that is now crying over this, has forgiven or forgotten this bit of information......I feel it didnt matter to them. That to me is very sad.

A man or woman can rape a child, kill someone, beat a spouce and if you are one of the so called rich and famous and they will be "forgiven" per who they are. Bush Cheney Biden Obama clinton and the kennedy's .. I could go on, if you like, all have skeletons in their closets among many but the charges never seem to stick. Did they do it, hell yes, in my eyes they did and I am not alone in these thoughts.

Ask me if I will care or cry when they go..............NO

Thanks for asking about my daughter. She is a mother and I think she is a wonderful mother and she has an open line of communication with them both.
It will not happen in her family....

I don't think it would matter as I pain for all the children of the world that suffer each and every day. I am at lost how I can put an end to the way I feel.
mntruthseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2009, 04:23 AM   #28
Dantheman62
Avalon Senior Member

There is no judgement on the other side, R.I.P., M.J.
Dantheman62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2009, 04:24 AM   #29
cloud9
Avalon Senior Member

I absolutely disagree with the way the media is handling this event. How many more hours will be CNN talking about MJ? Fox and the rest? Even though he was a talented person who I admired (because of his talent) I didn't pass the mistakes he made but somehow at this time in my life when I have learned a lot about love and compassion I'm able to see through all errors and mistakes that people make, behind all of that there's a soul who came to this world and did the best he could with the knowledge he had.

mntruthseeker and soulmate: I truly understand the pain and suffering, just consider that maybe going troguh so much pain every time you remember an event is not the answer. The answer is forgiveness for all involved, forgiveness and love will heal any wound, any error and then your soul will be free. No matter what happens, life goes on and at the end if I have understood correctly, we should be observers in this reality.
A big part of awakening is to understand that what we live in this dimension are just experiences, our souls are much much bigger than anything we experience here.
I hope I don't sound harsh because it's not my intention at all. Forgiveness and love is all we need to live free of pain.
God bless you all.
cloud9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2009, 04:34 AM   #30
Soulmate7
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Humble Janitor View Post

I don't understand either but with the kind of life he had, I can forgive him for things that happened.

He was never formally convicted of anything, which makes it hard to believe the stories that were in the media, etc.
Money buys everything in this sick world, even "love" for young boys.
It seems that a couple of good records and dance passes, give you permission to do whatever you like.

Quote:
I guess I'm right about this place.

All negativity, all the time!
Don't let the door hit you on the way out.

mntruthseeker, I feel your pain. I understand the adoration for a sick mind hurts you more than anyone else. I'm glad to hear your daughter is doing fine today.

Last edited by Anchor; 06-26-2009 at 09:34 AM. Reason: Personal attack removed - Anchor
Soulmate7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2009, 04:42 AM   #31
Soulmate7
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by cloud9 View Post

mntruthseeker and soulmate: I truly understand the pain and suffering, just consider that maybe going troguh so much pain every time you remember an event is not the answer. The answer is forgiveness for all involved, forgiveness and love will heal any wound, any error and then your soul will be free. No matter what happens, life goes on and at the end if I have understood correctly, we should be observers in this reality.
A big part of awakening is to understand that what we live in this dimension are just experiences, our souls are much much bigger than anything we experience here.
I hope I don't sound harsh because it's not my intention at all. Forgiveness and love is all we need to live free of pain.
God bless you all.
Let's forgive Hitler, Bush, Mao Tse Tung and Pol Pot. Let's build a statue for Ted Bundy, Henri Kissinger and Marc Dutroux. While we're at it, let's commercialize pedophily. Let's make it a day of forgiveness for all the filth that has happened in the past. This world is ready for this.
Soulmate7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2009, 05:20 AM   #32
waitinginthewings
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soulmate7 View Post
Money buys everything in this sick world, even "love" for young boys.
It seems that a couple of good records and dance passes, give you permission to do whatever you like.

Don't let the door hit you on the way out. .

mntruthseeker, I feel your pain. I understand the adoration for a sick mind hurts you more than anyone else. I'm glad to hear your daughter is doing fine today.
Lets be clear here, some people have expressed admiration for his musical talent, & not for whatever crimes that he may or may not have committed in his personal life. Have we all not committed some type of crime in our life.....indeed it is part of our life's journey to both be on the receiving end of evil and also to dish it out.......why then do we feel we have the right to judge others so harshly. I am not dismissing the suffering of others, but if we claim to be spiritually aware, then surely we must understand that we are all "sinners" ......so let us look in the mirror at our own reflection first.

Last edited by Anchor; 06-26-2009 at 09:35 AM. Reason: Changed quote of redacted message
waitinginthewings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2009, 06:03 AM   #33
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by cloud9 View Post
Every single person in this world is an expression of God. Even Hitler and others who have made history because of their cruelty. Nobody Has the right to judge another human being because we don't know what their mission is in the planet, besides we are teachers for one another by being good or bad.
Every human being is on the path of spiritual evolution and there's not such a thing as 2 identical lives, we don't know the feelings, troubles, struggles and loniless of others so it's not wise to judge.
Hating somebody who never did anything to us is the most akward thing. I'll remember him for all the good moments he gave to millions of people around the world, not everybody can say they did the same, so even though he had a less than perfect life, he was a valuable talented human being and as I said at the beginning, he was an expression of God.
This says it better than I could.

The man wasn't perfect but for the love of all that is good, let him rest.
Humble Janitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2009, 06:09 AM   #34
J_rod7
Avalon Senior Member

Talking Re: Michael Jackson has Cardiac Arrest and Taken to Hospital

Michael Jackson finally gone for good. Now if the news-media would get back to some REAL news?

I will apologize ahead to any "IDOL WORSHIPERS" among the group here,
but this is my HONEST opinion...

My opinion = GOOD RIDDANCE FREAK

J_rod7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2009, 06:21 AM   #35
Anchor
Avalon Senior Member

To those who it may concern,

-----------------> *Stop making direct (or indirect) personal attacks against other forum members!

A..

Last edited by Anchor; 06-26-2009 at 09:31 AM.
Anchor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2009, 06:46 AM   #36
oldpaganfreak
Avalon Senior Member

soulmate, i'd say rthat was out of line.

Last edited by Anchor; 06-26-2009 at 09:37 AM. Reason: Quote of redacted message removed
oldpaganfreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2009, 07:42 AM   #37
dolphin
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by J_rod7 View Post

Michael Jackson finally gone for good. Now if the news-media would get back to some REAL news?

I will apologize ahead to any "IDOL WORSHIPERS" among the group here,
but this is my HONEST opinion...

My opinion = GOOD RIDDANCE FREAK

wow, people's true colors really do come out.....
dolphin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2009, 08:07 AM   #38
Orion11
Avalon Senior Member

wow,

some really, really, sad, little people here isnt there?

[Edited]

grow up a tad would you.

[Edited]

have a good one eh.

Last edited by Steve_A; 06-26-2009 at 01:40 PM.
Orion11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2009, 08:19 AM   #39
MONITOR
Avalon Senior Member

Yes Dolphin...I agree. Michael was just wanting to be a kid because he never had a childhood. He loved kids as his buddies because he was trying to regain his lost time as a child. His experience was taking him as a five year old and brainwashing him into being a grown up. It's incredible that he survived 50. He never knew what it was like to be a kid. He tried to lived his life as a kid because he missed out on his. Do You Know Why Michael Jackson is dead? It's because of character assasins (Nacissistic Personalites). RIP MJ. AUM!

Last edited by MONITOR; 06-26-2009 at 08:38 AM.
MONITOR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2009, 08:33 AM   #40
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

I must add that even if Michael did do the things he was suspected of, I could not hold it against him. My brother is a sex offender for different reasons. He's cleaned his life up and continues to do so. It was this experience that taught me not to judge people for their mistakes, especially if they worked hard to rebuild their lives and move on.

People CAN change. It's my view and I'm sticking to it.
Old 06-26-2009, 08:47 AM   #41
MONITOR
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
I must add that even if Michael did do the things he was suspected of, I could not hold it against him. My brother is a sex offender for different reasons. He's cleaned his life up and continues to do so. It was this experience that taught me not to judge people for their mistakes, especially if they worked hard to rebuild their lives and move on.

People CAN change. It's my view and I'm sticking to it.
Michael Jackson was never convicted of child sex abuse. People are "always innocent until proven guilty". This is one of the "Universal declaration of Human Rights" we have. We are innocent until proven guilty!!!!!!! No matter were you are in this world, or who you are, nobody can take away your Human Right's. Not even if you are dead!!

Last edited by MONITOR; 06-26-2009 at 08:51 AM.
Old 06-26-2009, 09:10 AM   #42
viking
Avalon Senior Member

Well they say there is no smoke without fire...I don't know if he did or did'nt...If he did it's unacceptable!! If he's innocent.. God bless him.

We can argue until the cows come home.....

However let's not forget the messages in his songs...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sm-TlW9gXmk

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0gJcNBKiyMI

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E4Hcd60VoRM&feature=fvw

viking
viking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2009, 09:29 AM   #43
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MONITOR View Post
Michael Jackson was never convicted of child sex abuse. People are "always innocent until proven guilty". This is one of the "Universal declaration of Human Rights" we have. We are innocent until proven guilty!!!!!!! No matter were you are in this world, or who you are, nobody can take away your Human Right's. Not even if you are dead!!
I know this. I'm just trying to make a point.
Old 06-26-2009, 09:31 AM   #44
Jack
Avalon Senior Member

The lack of humility here sometimes is a bit dissapointing.

Ok, im totally in disagreement with the media coverage and the way the whole world is mouring over one man. People are quick to forget the million or so Iraqis who died violent terrible deaths only a few years ago because of societies continued ignorance and lack of respect for each other.

I personally like MJ, and never once felt that he was guilty of the charges brought against him by poor families who had nothing to loose and everything to gain by bringing him to court.

Take into consideration that Micheal died from a stress induced heart attack. Does a cold callous man who is capable of raping a child loose weight during a trial because of an overload of stress? Most cold callous people can handle these events, but Michael obviously could not. He is your brother and deserves some respect. He's now free from this world where he was nothing more then a money train and that is a cause for celebration not grief.
Jack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2009, 09:35 AM   #45
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

There is plenty going on in the world to a point where people can make a bit of time to mourn/celebrate the life of a celebrity.

Just can't overdo it.
Old 06-26-2009, 09:43 AM   #46
Anchor
Avalon Senior Member

Regardless of MJ's innocence or otherwise, he was a part of a media machine controlled by people who like nothing more than to get people like us wound up. They know every trick in the book and it is important that we use our inner light to rise above the base levels at which this energy functions.

Arguments and fighting feeds these little nasties.

On an official note, I have deployed the modetorial shears - something I didn't expect to have to do since subscription.

Two messages have been deleted by me for the purposes of "back burning", and some edits have been made to peoples messages - not particularly pleasant work, but I felt it necessary.

A..
Anchor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2009, 09:56 AM   #47
iainl140285
Avalon Senior Member

Look beyond the hype and illusion. I feel the magician is preparing his trick
iainl140285 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2009, 09:58 AM   #48
MONITOR
Avalon Senior Member

[QUOTE][/Regardless of MJ's innocence or otherwise, he was a part of a media machine controlled by people who like nothing more than to get people like us wound up. They know every trick in the book and it is important that we use our inner light to rise above the base levels at which this energy functions.

Arguments and fighting feeds these little nasties.

On an official note, I have deployed the modetorial shears - something I didn't expect to have to do since subscription.

Two messages have been deleted by me for the purposes of "back burning", and some edits have been made to peoples messages - not particularly pleasant work, but I felt it necessary.

A..

Anchor
View Public Profile
Send a private message to Anchor
Find More Posts by Anchor
Add Anchor to Your Contacts
QUOTE]

Thank you kind Anchor. Aum!
Old 06-26-2009, 09:59 AM   #49
Greenberet
Avalon Senior Member

David Carridine, Google Mentor, Royalty from Brazil, President of Michelin, Michael Jackson, and the list will keep going on and on..... Why are all these Famous or High Class people dying in a short amount of time??

Do they have a message that the Gov dont want them to talk..... I'm not sure,

Peace and Love.......... is the way...........
Greenberet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2009, 10:09 AM   #50
MONITOR
Avalon Senior Member

Cliff high spoke about a muscian on, "Journeys with Rebecca show"..........about a muscian similar to "Bob Marley", making an impact on society in the coming days. Could this be Michael Jackson?