Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Preparations / Advice

Notices

Old 02-06-2009, 01:17 AM   #1
Carmen
Avalon Senior Member

Default Does you Environment Serve You?

Can you sustain yourself physically, mentally, emotionally and spiritual, where you live?

Physically, can you grow your food? Buy your food, hunt, gather from the land. Do you nurture your environment, and does it nurture you.

Mentall, emotionally and spiritually, are you supported by your family and friends? Are you free to speak your mind, in like-minded relationships? Or are you still finishing up karmic stuff, where you have to moniter what you say and hide your true self.

Love and Light

Carmen
Carmen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2009, 10:27 PM   #2
Czymra
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Does you Environment Serve You?

From the scarcity of answers I figure that most of us don't live in such a paradise as you do.

I think the simple answer though, if you ignore the urban prison and dependency, is yes. It's all there, especially the lessons, if I choose to see it. Spiritual support reaches across any limits anyway.
I doubt I'm finishing up karmic stuff as it is between people, but rather between the world and me. It just won't leave me alone.

Bless
Czymra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2009, 12:00 AM   #3
Carmen
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks Czymra, my little thread was very lonely out in the boondocks. It was about to walk off into ablivion!!!

A friend asked me about surviving in the wild here in New Zealand. My reply was that without lifes essentials, one would not survive. I have not the knowledge of survival in the wilderness, but I think I need to bone up on those skills.

Mankind used to have this knowledge instinctively. Of what plants to eat, where to find water. Knowledge of medicinal plants. Much of that knowledge was destroyed in the dark ages with burning of wise women, herbalists many of them, by the catholic church. Fear of knowing, fear of being different, is still part of our genetic memory, especially for women.

Without the knowledge, we are not supported by our environment. We cannot access natures bounty. We are cut off.

Many of us are also not supported in our emotion, spiritual lives. We have woken up in an environment of social consciousness, where thinking differently, of being different, is a no no. So we live a secret life, because this awakening is a precious pearl inside of us that we nuture and encourage to grow in an environment of ridicule. We long to be able to share, but when our initial attempt were rebuffed, we stop the attempts.

This situation was mine for many years, but as my spiritual knowledge increased, so did the power to make a difference in my life. Spiritual power is increasing exponentially in this world now. It cannot be halted. Its on a roll. It absolutely supports now my intention to grow and develope spiritually. When we absolutely lock into our spiritual power we are unstoppable.

Love and Light

Carmen

To Tame the Savagery of Man & Make Gentle the Life of the World: Ramtha
Carmen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2009, 02:29 AM   #4
Dantheman62
Avalon Senior Member

To the first line of questions.....Yes!
To the second line.......definitely Yes!
To the third line....Yes pretty much, I say what's on my mind, and never hide my true self, for that would not be true to myself than would it? If people don't like what's on my channel they can turn channels! I don't care what they think about me as long as I speak the truth!
Dantheman62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2009, 09:20 AM   #5
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
I don't care what they think about me as long as I speak the truth!
Thanks for making me laugh this morning!
Seashore is offline   Reply With Quote