Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Off-Topic

Notices

Old 11-29-2008, 06:42 AM   #1
SoulSuspect

Default This world is a Holographic Universe, must watch!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vnvM_YAwX4I

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YG9FO7JGWq4

One
Old 11-29-2008, 10:31 AM   #2
eaglespirit
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: This world is a Holographic Universe, must watch!

Hi SoulSuspect, How are You!?

And I got a powerful and beautiful and exhilarating glimpse of each of
our inherent holographic senses and abilities through my personal holographic 'seeing' experiences of which all of us can and will experience soon, full time and full sensing...fully re-awakening these abilities from within each of our treasure chests of spiritual abilities, imho! : )

-Now...that first few weeks following my initial solar meditation was, well, rather wild : ) Everything in front of me began to vibrate at a high intensity...colors around me seemed to almost glow, especially in nature. I began to see holographically by simply focusing for just seconds and playing with the contrasts of light. Mostly animal spirits and faces(human and animal) and some human figures and biological-type-glowing figures. Most all felt good and made me smile with enhancement...

http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/s...?t=6760&page=2

Last edited by eaglespirit; 11-29-2008 at 11:46 AM.
eaglespirit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2008, 11:52 AM   #3
Rareheart
Avalon Senior Member

By my way of thinking, there is no topic more interesting than reality itself.
I have been aware, for quite some time, that matter exists only as perceptions.
This realization however, only seems to beg further questions.

It had occurred to me that the only "real" 'things' are thoughts and emotions, without which, nothing could actually 'be'. The dream scenario seems to bring light to this notion, as pointed out in the videos. When we wake from a dream that was particularly emotional...the emotions carry over into our waking world, while we realize that the 'things' that stimulated these emotions were illusions.
(ever woken up fearful, or crying?...and then realized the frivolity of such a response)

The video also touched on another concept that I have thought about in the past. Where does the actual stimuli come from...if matter is an illusion? The video likened our perceptions to that of a television, receiving a signal from outside ourselves. I think the TV example is a good one...and can help explain mental illness to some degree. Imagine that we are receiving our reality as a signal being processed by our brain. The receptors could be our DNA, acting as an antenna. If any part of the system is corrupted, either physically, electrically, of chemically...then our receptions of the signals would be corrupted as well.
When an old fashioned TV went on 'on the fritz'...you might bang the side of the set with your palm to re-acquire the image. Perhaps electro-shock therapy operates in a similar way...as does chemical treatments.

At any rate...this is interesting stuff.
Does anyone else have any input here?
Rareheart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2008, 12:02 PM   #4
Koyaanisqatsi
Avalon Senior Member

nice video S.S. decent attempt to portray a complex concept
Koyaanisqatsi is offline   Reply With Quote