Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Off-Topic

Notices

Old 11-20-2008, 11:26 AM   #1
Seth Haniel
Avalon Senior Member

Location: Hartlepool England But Moving Shortly to Fauldhouse Scotland
Cool Where do I stand -

I visit Camelot & Avalon when I can but made difficult by not having a home connection to the internet
so only allowed access at work in 9 minute chunks of quota time (and only 45 Minutes in a day). So within a day I get very little veiwing as my normal surfing also uses this quota time.

So what are the hard and fast rules that are to be implimented in the coming days.

1) Is the Camelot Forum going to remain free as it is now and be seperate from Avalon Forum

2) Will the Camelot Forum be combined with Avalon Forum so it has to be a payed subscription.

If the information is still to be 'free' to "Lurkers" - but if you have some important information to share you have to pay to post it -

just to clear up what is happening as my quota time doesn't allow to search through each thread to find this information

On principle I do not give to charity - charity begins at home - all information is freely available elsewhere on the internet

a quick search of yahoo reveals

survival 343 million pages
ufo 140 million pages
conspiracy 171 million pages
earth changes 1.9 million pages
2012 mayan 3.6 million pages
ufo forum 256,000

There is so much out there that is free and not being compressed into a little box and I feel people are going to miss out on things because of this.
Seth Haniel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2008, 09:57 AM   #2
Seth Haniel
Avalon Senior Member

Location: Hartlepool England But Moving Shortly to Fauldhouse Scotland
Cool Re: Where do I stand -

Any answers ?
Seth Haniel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2008, 11:01 PM   #3
Dantheman62
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Where do I stand -

The way I look at it is, if Coke is free, but I like Pepsi, I'll pay for Pepsi, if Vanilla is free, but I like Chocolate, I'll pay for chocolate. And again, I have no job, and no income, but that's the way I feel about it, I think it's cheap enough what they're asking for subscriptions or donations. Use your own judgement I guess.
Dantheman62 is offline   Reply With Quote