Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Archived Threads - Read Only

Notices

Archived Threads - Read Only For threads not posted in for 30 days

Old 09-06-2008, 07:02 PM   #1
Jacqui D
Avalon Senior Member

Default Times ahead

There are many who have been awakwened for a better word for quite some time now.
For me from knowing there were et's from the age of seven seeing ufo's on a regular basis at such a young age brought a lot of misunderstanding from most around me.
In the late 90's my mind went in to accelaration, i studied book after book.
I felt i was given knowledge and this knowledge came from within not from an outer force.
I feel that i had a time bomb in me that was waiting to explode and that it did,and found that the daily life i was living was a down right lie.
Since that time i have lost almost all my family through all this they think i'm crazy i'm sure but i know what lies within is the truth.
Since surfing so many sites i realise that i am not the only one out there going through all this.
And many have lost their families because of their beliefs.

The years ahead will be testing times i feel, with some getting on as before always adapting to situations, while others will be on a higher level of conscience.
There are some who are waiting, i am one of those i have been waiting for so long, since a child i have known that i am waiting for something!
It is finally arriving.
Some have an intuition that they will be taken off this planet, i am one of those too.
I have a distant memory of a planet with 3 moons, i know i have never incarnated on this planet before if feels alien to me, now i want to go home!!
Whereever that is!
Jacqui D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2008, 05:06 AM   #2
bodzoyfa
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Times ahead

hey there...i read your posting on here and we have a lot of things in common. i am really sorry to hear that your family has deserted you because you think differently than they do. thats very unfortunate. but i want you to know that i have also felt that something has been looming out there and that something huge would happen in my lifetime, and i also feel in some way that i am destined to be a part of it. i dont know if this is my first lifetime on this planet or not, but i feel like i chose to be here during this time for a reason. i would love to chat with you some more. you can get my YIM off of my profile if you want to chat like that. i would like to hear about your experiences growing up with the ETs...
bodzoyfa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2008, 05:11 AM   #3
eagleeyes
Avalon Senior Member

Talking Re: Times ahead

Go to wingmakers.com and listen to james interviews 1and 2.
develop the heart
eagleeyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2008, 07:49 PM   #4
Jacqui D
Avalon Senior Member

Hi i have been on the wingmakers site and i am still sifting through all the writings very interesting.
Jacqui D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2008, 08:16 PM   #5
Urgim