Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > What’s Going Down > News And Updates

Notices

Old 08-03-2009, 05:23 PM   #76
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Burisch pulls plug on PC

i never understood,
why KC & BR believed his "personal" involvement in the story ?

perhaps, some of his research is good-
and, it is true, almost anyone can research

i've meet a lot of milary people in my life,
NONE of them,
act like he does
nor, do they look like him, nor, do they speak like him,
nor, do they carry their shoulders like he does
nor, do dress, like he does
(i could continue this list, but, i don't think, i need to bother)

anyone asked to speak at an event,
insults their hosts, and, their paying audience,
by showing up,
in the type of attire,
these two came sporting

anyone who has to announce their departure...
was NEVER truly present !!!
THE eXchanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2009, 05:34 PM   #77
Reader
Avalon Senior Member

We have a name for people like Dan in NC...."Turkey"........
Reader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2009, 06:00 PM   #78
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

so, why isn't there a

Bill Ryan - Thread

and,

a

Kerry Cassidey - Thread ???

maybe they could talk to us !!!
Old 08-03-2009, 08:41 PM   #79
bodzoyfa
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by eXchanger View Post
so, why isn't there a

Bill Ryan - Thread

and,

a

Kerry Cassidey - Thread ???

maybe they could talk to us !!!
i agree, exchanger. i understand that bill and kerry are busy, but some type of comment/response is due us. not because they have to justify their actions when there are naysayers in the room, but because Dr. Dan was one of PC's first posted video interviewees, whom they obviously endorsed (and actually refer to in other interviews quite often), and now the rift and documented seperation of Eagles Disobey and PC. we need to hear from you guys. we are paying customers of this information and when something like this occurs, the onus is on bill and kerry to let us know where the misunderstanding took place.

and i gotta say, i'm not sure what your motivations were, kerry, but it seemed like quite a few shameless plugs for PC when you so boldly jumped onto Bob Dean's stage in Barcelona.

you two (bill and kerry) are the medium of dissemination of this very important information to us all. so i implore you both to re-remember that if your integrity is compromised, PC/PA will go the way of the do-do bird.
bodzoyfa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2009, 09:03 PM   #80
TAXMASTER
Avalon Senior Member

When I first read dan's story on earthfiles, I was drawn in and fascinated. The more contact that I have with him and his demeanor has made me take a step back. I am not saying he is a fake but I am leary of his story. A man's actions with other people, if observed quietly, tell his story better than his words. It just seems that Dan and his insiders make such a big production out of the littleist things. The video I saw where he received orders from majestic seemed contrived to me. The mentioning of dan buying food for the homeless or whatever is a nice gesture but why announce it on his website. Pictures of documents for being a corporation are not news. Anyone can get them

He could have easily just said that he no longer wants to be associated with camelot and sure, we would all have wanted to know what was going on, but he gave out too much information which seems to be normal for them. I can throw around hundred dollar words to impress people on my intellect too, but I prefer to talk and use words that everyone knows. The master christ talked to the lowest denominator and got his message across to everyone. A lot to do about nothing!

Namaste'
TAXMASTER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2009, 10:04 PM   #81
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

i don't want to hear their opinions on Dan B or Dan C

i would like to hear more about
who they are, and, why they do what they do
Old 08-03-2009, 10:54 PM   #82
Myplanet2
In The Mists

I've lost any sense of perspective on how any of these people, Whistleblowers, and whistleblower chasers alike, can continue to take themselves and what they do seriously.

I can't even visit Dan B's little world without running away laughing. All the cloak and dagger. The speaking in codes. The surrounding themselves with body guards. The clandestine meetings. Sheesh. What are we...12?

I think the polite thing to do would be to thank all these whistleblowers and their chasers, for a job well done, when it actually meant something, like before we all pretty much knew the score a 100 times over, and that it's really ok for them to get a life, preferably in sight of now. pack away the fedora and trench coat, or tights and cape, in the case of Watcher, and take a few minutes to smell the 4th dimension which has been settling in beyond their notice.

Or not. It's all about choice now, after all.
Myplanet2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2009, 10:43 AM   #83
Brinty
Avalon Senior Member

The trouble with getting into the spotlight, is that after a while it becomes an addiction and before you know what is happening, you start manufacturing the 'truth' - or over dramatizing trivial things to stay there.

I know - been there done that - I was 12 at the time and I still get embarrassed when I think of it.
Brinty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2009, 08:12 PM   #84
jem284
Avalon Senior Member

The latest and the greatest from Eagle Disobey web site. Now he is trashing Henry Deacon and his announcement about Mars. Also said the uproar in Barcelona was staged and he makes it sound like PC had womething to do with it. Read for yourself.

"ANNOUNCEMENT: AUG/09

The Co-Founders of Eagles Disobey remain profoundly saddened over the recent events with PC, requiring that they sever their research and history sharing cooperation with PC. It's not such a matter of choice, as it is a matter of credibility. If the recently provoked and believed staged conference uproars, in an attempt to whip up otherwise honest crowds into a publicity frenzy, and which could have resulted in the injury of speakers and attendees weren't enough; now as they say- "Houston, we have a problem!" Eagles Disobey has been informed that a declared supporter of Dr. Dan Burisch's true testimony, alias "Henry Deacon", has recently taken the stage with PC in Amsterdam, and declared that he has personally been ON Mars - not imaginary travel, orbiter/lander image analysis, Remote Viewing, Shamanic or Astral Travel - but physically been ON Mars! Goodness, grief! Serpo, anyone? For the record, Dr. Dan Burisch makes no such claims, Dan's claims are based in REALITY, and so he cannot verify one bit of such a tale about any alleged trip to Mars! This recent "event" underscores Eagles Disobey's suspicions that the recent biased, and socially irresponsible, anti-vaccine political activism by PC, a group which once declared its ONLY intent was to give a voice to whistleblowers, has now gone over the edge from a once respected archive to one of dubious credibility and highly questionable and suspect intent. Are they falling to some need for greater interest, or it it merely 'a self publicized house divided against itself, not standing?' Matters not, from our perspective, as Eagles Disobey works for YOU, those we call "We The People" and will not break that faith with you for any reason!

Once more, we are saddened by these events, but having no active part in such publicity stunts, we cannot be expected to account for them. Further, it is our experience that most who start down this perilous path, never recover their credibility. While we hope this is not the case for them, that remains our experience, given what we have watched with other websites. Either way, Eagles Disobey was required to make a stand for the TRUTH and the RIGHT, regarding the vaccine issue, and now, rejecting the supportive testimony by someone who has just destroyed his own credibility.

Eagles Disobey is removing said testimony from its website, and references to the place from whence it spung.

Our credibility is intact, and will remain so, with legal affidavits and smoking gun evidence declaring the truth of Dr. Dan's and Dr. Marcia's testimony, which is now at an unparalleled level in the history of this genre. (That's probably why most of it is willfully ignored by ufology - it would make too many people question too many things, and cut into the next staged conference stunt. It's probably why Dr. Dan was told to make a statement, then told what to say (which he rejected), and to not get into the science of it...............because they feel, under all the public rhetoric, that you can't handle it.

We feel differently.

Eagles Disobey will continue to present the truth to the world, with cutting edge investigations and presentations.

For those who want us to go away-

DEAL WITH IT. WE'RE JUST GETTING STARTED!

In response to this latest message from Eagles Disobey,
I don't think it is fair for them (Stan) to say that Henry Deacon is giving disinformation.
I would like them to prove that he is giving disinfo. As I have said before, everyone has their own experiences that they can't prove they have had, they can only tell their story.
Can Dan Berish prove that the J-rod down loaded information into his mind. No he can not. He can only tell of his experience. Can Dan Berish prove that the information that the J-rod down loaded to his mind was deciphered correctly by Dan. No he can not. He can only say what his theory is.
Can Dan Berish prove that we avoided a major catastrophe this past march. No he can not. I am not saying that I do not believe what he is saying, is true or not . I am just trying to explain that it is not fair for them at eagles disobey to judge and say that HD is giving disinfo. How do they know, just because they are apart of MJ-12 does not mean everyone is telling them everything that is going on or telling them the truth. Or that they know everything about the cover-up about UFOs, What makes them the expert of everything that is going on in this world??? I don't think that they should have put their personal argument and insults about Kerry and Bill on their forum in the first place. I thought that was rude and inconsiderate. They say that they are for the people, well I wouldn't want them to be representing me because of their actions on their forum. I think it is very unprofessional and that is why I have lost respect for them.
I am a very spiritual human being and I love listening to everyone's experiences. It is so fascinating to hear others tell their stories whether they are true or not that is their experience and they believe it.
If anyone has read the books that George Green Published, it did say that this life we are in at this moment is an illuision and we can create our own experiences.
I think what Bill and Kerry are doing is wonderful and fun and I hope they keep up the great work.
Forgive me for my miss spelled words I don't see spell check on here and I am not quite sure how to do this messaging stuff yet, but I am learning.
God Bless
jem284 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2009, 08:50 PM   #85
pineal-pilot-in merkabah
Avalon Senior Member

i find i tinteresting that dan b can say arthur neuman (hd) is a disinfo agent. to be prefectly honest the least credible interview on camelot is dan b's! im not siding with anyone but agree with the sentiments of some of the above posters. all this does is destroy credibility. camelot did seem to have incredible momentum last year as the economic crises impacted and usa attacked russia on georgia.

It really did seem like it was all folding onto place. camelot lost its momentum somewhat from about febraury until now. im looking forward to what cemlot does best, interview whislteblowers, paul la violette, pete peterson and stephen greer are who im looking to hear from and i always like to hear george greens take on what the insiders in finance think they are gonna do next.

hope this puts a line under the nonsense and the site and forum can now move on whilst we still have the capacity for free and unscencored internet.

[quote]Dr. Dan Burisch makes no such claims, Dan's claims are based in REALITY, and so he cannot verify one bit of such a tale about any alleged trip to Mars! This recent "event" underscores Eagles Disobey's suspicions that the recent biased, and socially irresponsible, anti-vaccine political activism by PC,[quote]

was anyone asking him to verify henry deacons trip to mars?
has the illuminati startd the planned depopulation of earth with vaccines and flu as the tool? overwhelming evidence suggests this to be the case, dan b is a lone voice in the conspiracy world if he thinks these vaccines are gonna be helpful. he could be right? 99% dont think so.
going to mars througnh a stargate over shadows tales of yellow cubes and meeting greys, do we detect jealousy ??
will bill and kerry clear this damage up when they return, as it is denting the credibility of camelot?
when this site first started it seemed on more solid ground than it is now, maybe they are going through a bumpy phase? these new interveiws should get camelot back on an even keel !!

Last edited by pineal-pilot-in merkabah; 08-04-2009 at 08:59 PM.
pineal-pilot-in merkabah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2009, 11:33 AM   #86
Luminari
Avalon Senior Member

This is on Eagles Obey website.. the slanging match is heating up.

If this is for real than it sounds like Project Camelot will be Project Kerry minus Bill quite soon. But you could have predicted that anyway.. Bill has shown enormous decorum and politeness for so long now, its mindblowing how everytime he starts saying something... kerry just talks over the top of him and interrupts almost everytime he tries to say anything. No concept of manners whatsoever from her side, its astounding how anybody could work with someone like that.

Thanks for the good times B + K.
Luminari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2009, 03:51 PM   #87
waitinginthewings
Avalon Senior Member

Someone is out to destroy Project Camelot......this appears very clear now.
waitinginthewings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2009, 04:17 PM   #88
cosmictexan
Avalon Senior Member

So let's not let that happen
cosmictexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2009, 05:07 PM   #89
Spiralmind

I hope not!!

Please, Bill and Kerry, if this is true, try to rise above it and keep your eyes on the prize, as they say, and remember why PC was created in the first place.
You both have a lot of support from all of us.

Spiral

Old 08-19-2009, 08:30 PM   #90
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

xxx

Last edited by THE eXchanger; 09-14-2009 at 06:18 PM.
Old 08-19-2009, 08:51 PM   #91
TruthWillSetUFree
Avalon Senior Member

I agree susan, it has all but blown over and they are still attacking Kerry using personal correspondence, to me that is the epitome of a poor taste and very childish besides.

Why do they continue to pursue this B&K bashing? Wouldn't you think they allowed their anger to subside and gone on to more productive things?

We are all human and do human things sometimes they don't come off very well and sometimes we are magnificent, the difference is theirs get caught on camera and live forever!

I say live and let live stop the bashing, none of us are perfect, but we are perfect human beings with all our foibles, quirks and misgivings.

Love to all
TruthWillSetUFree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2009, 09:39 PM   #92
Phtha
Avalon Senior Member

Thumbs down Re: Burisch pulls plug on PC

I agree eXchanger, whether the email is true or not, it is absolutely despicable to post it on the internet like that.

Dan proves once again that he is quite the loony toon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by eXchanger View Post
email can be altered/changed and distorted !!!

and, MR. BURiSH /or MR. CRAIN, & his wife
should NOT be publishing personal information
of a private conversation, that went on between two people,
of a personal nature-whether it is true, or NOT true

shame on the two of them !!!
Phtha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2009, 10:18 PM   #93
Northern Boy
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myplanet2 View Post
I
I can't even visit Dan B's little world without running away laughing. All the cloak and dagger. The speaking in codes. The surrounding themselves with body guards. The clandestine meetings. Sheesh. What are we...12?
How true this is Fritz. If they wanted him dead it would have happened by now. He puts a lot more significance on himself then is he actually worth. He never really did anything for me and funny how he still spouts off on the need to get the vaccine when all these Doctors are now coming out and talking about the Guillain-Barré Syndrome links and he is going to sign on for this vaccine ???
Northern Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2009, 01:46 AM   #94
Starlah
Avalon Senior Member

Post Re: Burisch pulls plug on PC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phtha View Post
I agree eXchanger, whether the email is true or not, it is absolutely despicable to post it on the internet like that.

Dan proves once again that he is quite the loony toon.
__________________________________________________ _____________

Just curious Phtha...is that a new town in British Columbia named "Canabliss"

It might be a good idea if I move there!
__________________________________________________ ______________
History is the lie commonly agreed upon................................Voltaire
Starlah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2009, 02:38 AM   #95
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

xxx

Last edited by THE eXchanger; 09-14-2009 at 06:17 PM.
Old 08-20-2009, 02:49 AM   #96
Christo888
Avalon Senior Member

Hey... I just read about all this in "Soap Opera Digest" but the names were changed. Does anyone know how to get ad spots on this one... this should be a real nailbiter!!!

I bet the drive-in theaters on Mars are packing the house for this one... I wonder how big their movie screens are? And I bet they still use real butter on their popcorn!!!!
Christo888 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2009, 01:55 PM   #97
deb003
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TruthWillSetUFree View Post
I agree susan, it has all but blown over and they are still attacking Kerry using personal correspondence, to me that is the epitome of a poor taste and very childish besides.

Why do they continue to pursue this B&K bashing? Wouldn't you think they allowed their anger to subside and gone on to more productive things?

We are all human and do human things sometimes they don't come off very well and sometimes we are magnificent, the difference is theirs get caught on camera and live forever!

I say live and let live stop the bashing, none of us are perfect, but we are perfect human beings with all our foibles, quirks and misgivings.

Love to all

I agree. Kerry, Bill, Dan, they are not immune to human imperfection and character defects. And we all have them. How many of us can say that we sometimes, we haven't shown some form of attention seeking, over dramatic, egocentric, controlling ways, views, or actions.
I don't hold Kerry or Bill as being without their flaws, just as I have them; but I am not in the spotlight like them and held for public judgement all the time.
deb003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2009, 03:12 PM   #98
spaceman44
Avalon Senior Member

I think PC is under attack, this should not be allowed to happen, we all know that some people, not to mention any names have had to "straighten their ties" so to speak, with all that PC has un-earthed over the years, but that is the purpose of this project, to find the truth, if some people find it difficult to handle, then "tough", it's a tough world we live in. Thank you Bill & Kerry for all you work and commitment to PC, don't let the b's grind you down and please carry on with the good work. oh, and by the way I also think that Dan is credible, but only my opinion.
spaceman44 is offline   Reply With Quote