Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Ufology

Notices

Old 09-16-2008, 02:30 AM   #51
Antaletriangle
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: CONTACTEES! a place for anyone who has been affected!

Yeah that's what i thought Gwynned like they knew his 'allotted time' it's so frustrating though yer know i would have liked him to have been able to tell me everything.
Antaletriangle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2008, 05:13 AM   #52
I_Am
Avalon Senior Member

Now THAT is a classic abduction story!
If I was in your place now, I would consider to attend a hypnosis/regression session - As I feel very, very strongly that there is much more to the story than you are aware of. My skin's gosebumps now tells me that you know more than you think you remember.

Start to try to recollect other details of that night. Odd things like memories of seeing an animal outside the window in the evening. Strange comments from you parents. Etc.

But hey - be careful in pursuing this. Try to do it mainly together with someone who is experienced in these things...as you could expect to find memories released that you might not be very pleasant.

Good luck and loving thoughts!

/M

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starcleaner View Post
I was wondering what you good folks would make of my most vivid experience as a 10 year old boy....

In my family's northwestern pacific coastal cabin, my parents and sister were all sleeping in the same room...I awoke in the middle of the night, completely frozen with my mouth open, I could not move while the house shook with what sounded like a very large jet sitting directly on top of the house....very loud and rumbling...I woke the next morning with this vivid memory, whereas my family knew nothing of it....

what do you think? Very curious!!

S.C.
I_Am is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2008, 06:08 AM   #53
Starcleaner

Thanks!

Its not the wildest story out there, but so completely vivid and bizarre.
Old 09-17-2008, 12:44 AM   #54
Sickscent
Avalon Senior Member

I have conscious recollection of contact. Seeing the Grays by my bed, etc., but I don't have any memory of what when on during the contact. It was 3 nights of this. It occurred Dec. 21, 23 - 2007 and Jan 13, 2008. Still trying to find out what exactly happened...
Sickscent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2008, 02:27 AM   #55
Alan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Contactee77 View Post

I'm curious to know if there's anyone else out there in the world who has had similar experiences and have photos ???

I will post my ufo pics if possible also.......
Hi Contactee77

I've had similar experiences and I have photos of the UFO's I had a look at the photos you have posted and yup I have pictures just like those white orbs and others. We saw some on Saturday the 13th September I got a few pictures of those . I will try to get them posted. The last times I saw the ET's If that's what they are was just over a year ago.

Hi firehorse10
Thanks for starting this thread , I have never told anyone about my experiences with the "abduction phenomena" except family and close friends and they don't really understand it, which is forgivable because I don't really understand it myself :P I hope this can be a place were we can share our stories and learn from each other. The one thing I know for sure,is that this world of ours is still full of mystery and I find great joy in knowing that

Alan
Old 09-17-2008, 04:17 AM   #56
HeidiLore
Avalon Senior Member

I have a feeling that I have been affected. I wish I could prove it, though. I feel stupid about the whole thing, actually
HeidiLore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2008, 04:50 AM   #57
manda
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks Fire for this thread

Ok Iv Sat on this Long enough

When i was a little kid I was outside at night playing spotlight with the stars.
Id like to share One memorable time (which has always been hanging around in the back of my memories)
Id go out at night with my dolphin torch just thinking, feeling,
joining the stars like join the dots to make wonderlands.
Flash the torch on and off. Id wonder if there was anything "out there'.
This time a "star' flashed on and off. My mind went into a big ?
Then there was a feeling voice which felt .. flash my torch again so I did in a kind of pattern .. thinking I was doing morse code... and .. flash flash flash came back in exactly the same way.. I felt i was communicating and in a child way kept it up for a while.. until I flashed the torch with a feeling of 'hello is there anyone there'.
The next thing I got a loud feeling voice which I felt heard. Hello and Yes.

Well that was it I bolted inside absolutely beside myself screaming
"Their coming to get me " serveral times hysterically.

And that was my first encounter... and it puts a smile on my face now
and the rest are dots that have joined to make my life and soul a wonderland.

Does sound insane when you write it down and someone else might read it....
I know it happened

White divine blessings of Light
To you all
Manda
manda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2008, 04:55 AM   #58
GuDisM
Avalon Senior Member

Hello all. I hope everyone is well.
My experience
this started as a dream, but in the end, I'm not sure what happened!

One night, maybe 6 months ago, i had a strange dream. The dream felt like I 'arrived' into it half way through (like missing the start of a TV program) and I was in a large meeting room. This room was much the same as the seating of the senate in Star Wars (where all the different races of beings from the galaxy are sitting in that huge room with the steep sides)......although this room was much much smaller and the beings present didnt float around on their seats....it was a fixed seating to the walls much like a sports stadium but with very steep seating. Now Star Wars enthusists will state that I watch too much Star Wars or I watched it the night prior to having this experience , but I can guarantee I havent seen Star Wars in a looong time. Yes I am a fan of the movies (and come on, who isn't!) but in no means am a 'fanatic' if you know what I mean.
I dont recall a hell of a lot of information (and i didnt at the time I woke either), but I do know that I was a guest at this 'meeting' and not an active participant.
There came a point where a being came to me and told me it was time to go home. I cant recall what this being looked like, but I know for a fact she was a female of her species and had a beautiful 'aura' or energy to her. I dont recall her addressing me by my name directly.....the only communication that I can recall was 'It is time for you to go home', and this was done telepathically I think...I cant recall 'hearing' the words with my ears, it was more so I 'heard' them internally. Mind you, when you are 'dreaming' can you really tell if you 'heard' something with your ears?
She asked me to hold out my hand, with my fist closed except for my index and middle fingers.....like I was pointing with 2 fingers, and my thumb pointed up. She then grasped my 2 fingers in her hand (which I recall had quite long lean fingers, and were slighty muti-coloured....hard to describe but with pink & blue hues......very faint and mixed in with her pale whiteish skin). So she grasped my fingers, and I was then back sitting upright in my bed.....thinking woah!...what was that!! I felt as though I had just awoken from a dream, but didnt feel sleepy like you do when you wake up? (if that makes sense?).
So I just went back to sleep, fairly certain I have just had a strange old dream (which I do from time to time), and left it at that. This was about 3am ish.
When I woke up in the morning, I was having a shower and my wife was at the bathroom sink, and I got out of the shower and my wife says to me 'I bet that hurts!' and procedes to poke me in the upper left arm...and it hurt like hell! Like she had just stabbed me with broken glass! I said 'What the...!' and looked at my upper arm, which had a deep, deep blue/green bruise about 2cms (almost an inch) in diameter. The bruise was nearly perfectly circular, and in the middle was the distinct sign of a puncture mark.....just like when you receive a needle. From the size of the puncture mark, the needle that did this was of substantial size. No wonder my arm hurt! This bruise was with me for about 2 weeks before it finally faded, and was sore enough for about 3-4 days that I couldnt sleep on that side. The pain was exactly the same as when you get a needle....like you can feel where the metal pierced through your muscle. And the after pain was like having something pushing deeply into muscle tissue.
So thats my story. I have only one explanation for that bruise, and every person I showed it to, agrees that it is a needle puncture mark.
So did I have a UFO experience/contact/'abduction'.......I still dont know for sure. I'm pretty convinced that it wasnt a dream though.
Please offer your thoughts or any similar experiences.
Thanks for reading
GuDisM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2008, 04:58 AM   #59
GuDisM
Avalon Senior Member

and I have a question for contactee77.
I have only just had a very quick read of this thread from the start (at work so had to be quick! and it read like some people had seen your images that you talk of.......but I couldnt seen to see anywhere that you had placed a link etc?

sorry if I am just being daft but i would love to see your pictures

thanks
Old 09-17-2008, 05:05 AM   #60
angelite
Avalon Senior Member

My contact was not with what we think of as a ET in fact he looked very human.
I always knew I was part of the ground crew. I have always had the feeling I needed to help people.
I use to stand outside in the dark at night and hold my hands in the air and say I am ready, I am ready.
One day soon after a little old man came driving up my driveway where I lived in the middle of nowhere.
He came to teach me . He took me to intended communities and told me this is what I was to do.
He showed me vision of the future depending on what path we chose.
This was over 20 years ago and so far I have seen everything he showed me come true.
The earth changes , the weather going to two seasons, the corruption.
He said he was part of the Galactic Federation and he was from the planet Alcore and that some of us have come back from the future to help people in these times.
He did not know how to eat foods he was a starman. I asked him why he came in such a old body. He said "I see myself as a good looking young dude but if I came in that body I would not be as excepted". He was right in the grandfather body no one thought a thing and he was full of wisdom.
He taught me so many things and left me a manual on how to put together the communities and told me they needed to link together.
I have finally found the link here.
Some things he told me have not come true yet like he said there would come a time when you would need a passport to cross state lines. Then later you would not be able to cross at all and there would be runners who would sneak between the communities to transfer goods back and forth.
He said to keep positive but be prepared. He said a community with guns would not survive. He said we have to be ready to be an example to others of living peacefully with love and new technology.
The most important things to have to trade when the money system fails and it will is seeds and tools.
angelite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2008, 06:15 AM   #61
GuDisM
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Contactee77 View Post
thanks C77
Old 09-17-2008, 11:18 AM   #62
EYES WIDE OPEN
Avalon Senior Member

I posted this in another thread too:

I had a powerful dream last night. It consisted of hundreds of people all standing outside a cave waiting in expectation for something to come out.
Nothing came out after a while so the crown went in to find “it”.
They found nothing.
Amongst the group was an alien being I have been familiar with via dreams my whole life. This being turns up in my dreams & is the usual pattern for me when I am being imparted some information.
I was not sure what this dream meant so after I woke up I quickly went through the things I have been thinking about recently.
Nothing jumped out until I started thinking about the 14th October date.
This felt right & I identified it as the source of what the dream was about.
I took it to mean that a lot of attention is being focused on this date but nothing will happen. All I sensed was an echo or void.
I may be wrong but I should also ad I have been right about 60 – 65% of the time in the past.
EYES WIDE OPEN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2008, 01:01 PM   #63
manda
Avalon Senior Member

Hi And tanks all

I know what you mean Eyes.

It all feels like the real visitors would never want to scare the ***** out of anyone.

but then it could be a perfect time to focus on what we want to expand
Like harmony telepathy love etc and not buy into fearmongering.

Heartfelt Warmth
Manda
manda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2008, 02:41 PM   #64
EYES WIDE OPEN
Avalon Senior Member

I am getting flack regarding my opinions on this forum. I was just about ready to open up regarding my experinces but it seems people would rather not hear what I have to say. I have been told that if I dont share the same opinion as others on a subject, I should not voice them. It seems there are lots of members with heads in sand / fingers in ears. I would rather not participate at all rather than have to edit myself beacuse I say what I think. It would be great if contact happend on the 14th. I would be happy to be wrong. But as a CONTACTEE, that is not what I am getting.
Seach my other posts if you want to know what I am on about.
Bye.

Love & light.
EYES WIDE OPEN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2008, 02:46 PM   #65
David
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by EYES WIDE OPEN View Post
I am getting flack regarding my opinions on this forum. I was just about ready to open up regarding my experinces but it seems people would rather not hear what I have to say. I have been told that if I dont share the same opinion as others on a subject, I should not voice them. It seems there are lots of members with heads in sand / fingers in ears. I would rather not participate at all rather than have to edit myself beacuse I say what I think. It would be great if contact happend on the 14th. I would be happy to be wrong. But as a CONTACTEE, that is not what I am getting.
Bye.

Love & light.

Hang in there bro. I know what your going through.

Love & Peace
David is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2008, 04:22 PM   #66
gcrambler

Lightbulb Re: CONTACTEES! a place for anyone who has been affected!

The Allies of Humanity Briefings by Marshall Summers are absolutely essential reading for any of us who have had a direct Contact experience. These briefings bring so much clarity to the questions of 'who is visiting earth?' 'what do they want?' and 'why people are being taken?'

The first set of briefings is free online at:
www.alliesofhumanity.org

Out of deep concern and compassion for any and all who have had direct Contact, I really urge you consider this information in light of your experience.
Old 09-19-2008, 02:19 AM   #67
Alan

hi all
It is so hard to tell ,when this happens to you " was that just a really vivid dream you ask yourself " That's how it was for me too . We had been seeing a lot of ufo's last year.My wife and kids and I would be watching them sitting in the sky spinning, vanishing, reappearing,
morphing and changing colours.Sometimes we would see them three or four times in a week.
That's when the dreams started I told myself they were dreams anyway.Then one night it happened again and I thought to myself this is it "the dream" look around see whats going on try to remember this ! I could not see much around me it was dark I could move my eyes only. I could see some smallish figures on the periphery of my vision and I felt on the verge of full scale panic.As I fought the panic down the small figures pulled back out of my view and a tall creature loomed over me it's face inches from mine and it seemed to stare into me I could feel the panic welling up in me again and I knew I was close to blacking out that's what had happen on the previous occasions and then I got angry with myself I wanted to know if this was real and I would not find out if I passed out.
So I stared back at it right into it's big black eyes I thought I could see movement in them a pupil maybe I couldn't make out its shape. I couldn't see any reflection in the blackness of its eyes either which I thought was odd. I moved my attention to it's forehead which was large and split vertically with a light indentation, its skin was a pale green colour its brow ridge which was slight swept up and around to its temple. Its temple bulged and had a scale pattern similar to a snakes belly were it joined its large domed head.
That's as far as I could see so I looked down past its eyes as I did it seemed to frown I remember thinking ah you barsteward you didn't know I was studying you.It pulled its head back and the last thing I remember is its thin lips pulling back and beneath them what looked like a plate split vertically like a crabs mouth it was gross and I was out like a light.When I woke the next morning I remembered it completely I still wasn't 100% sure I hadn't dreamt it.
Thinking about it in the days and weeks after that I had decided that the anger I had felt belonged to me and the fear did not, that they were projecting the fear either mechanically or telepathically so I fostered that anger for the next time.I thought how dare they do this to me I don't care how advanced they are or what part of hell they come from I will not except this!
I got the chance to test my theory out a few weeks later . I'm back there again on my back I think right this is it I have full control of my body and I am aware I look down to my right and there's the creature from last time hunched over my right arm its right hand, fingers extended moving toward my
right forearm.
It was focused on what it was doing so I studied its hand it had a texture similar to a chickens foot long fingers large knuckles The nail of it's middle finger was long and conical in shape and it was pushing into my forearm as I stared at it the finger changed into a long cylinder type of device with a tapered end which was hollow pointing at my arm. Now this was very confusing because the cylinder blended into its hand were its middle finger should be ! Then I felt a sharp pain in my forearm and I yelled at it to stop that .It looked up and then looked to my left and went back to what it was doing . I wasn't having it and I was pulling with all my strength but it had my right arm in a grip like steel, so I tried to twist my body around and something on my left pushed down on my left hip something very sharp. Now at this point I'm freaking out cursing and pulling on my right arm and I hear a voice inside my head and its says please stop you will hurt yourself
I yelled back no you will hurt me and kept on struggling and then something or someone was at my feet and I felt this warmth and compassion flowing over me and I passed out.
When I woke the next morning I immediately looked down at my arm and there it was a huge scab on my forearm about 30 mm long like you would have on a deep cut after a week or two and two smaller scars on my left hip.
It wasn't a dream I didn't have those scars before I went to bed. In fact everyone I met for days after would point at it open mouthed and say what the heck happened to your arm. I didn't tell them though Oh there was no blood in the bed or anywhere else in the house.
I think their main concern was performing their task whether I got hurt or not was irrelevant.As far as I am concerned they can warp speed out of here and come back when they learn some manners:mad3

Alan
Old 09-19-2008, 11:41 PM   #68
Sickscent
Avalon Senior Member

This is from my journal. I have to keep one because of dream experiences, OBEs, lucid dreams, etc. I saw someone else post a reply saying that they know UFOs are real. It is a blessing (once you get over the burden of fear) to have an experience and know that all this is quite real. I had always thought I had been contacted because of all the strange experiences in my life... then they (the Grays) gave me partial conscious recollection during 3 nights. This is the first night:

They let me remember. I was lying in bed on my back, arms lain down straight into my boxers. If you imagine someone watching football, comfortably, with his hands resting down his pants, you would have close to the same image. I remember trying to speak but I do not remember what I was trying to say. Nothing came out. This was the trigger. I knew I had felt this before. I remember feeling this before, long ago, at the Ridge Blvd. house I grew up in. This feeling triggered me into a complete awakened state.
My remembrance comes back in full force. Not of past experiences, but of this one. He was bedside to the right of me. I say he, though there is absolutely no reason for me to say this save that that is what I felt. I could see his head, though it was blacked out in shadow. I believe that was on purpose. His head just extended over bedside which made him about 4 feet tall. My breathing was extremely hard and fast. I was scared, but not in a fearful way. More of a feeling of anxiety, you know, experiencing something so completely foreign to your life it will naturally make your body react in a ‘what the hell is going on?’ type reaction. I was as curious as I was alarmed. That is a good word, alarmed. He ran his hand over my chest area up over my forehead maybe two times with one finger extended. I was consciously thinking to myself that I needed to control my rapid and intense breathing. My breathing started slowing.
Accept this, what’s happening. I have experienced so much in this life; consider this just another of these many experiences. Remember this occurrence and think about how fulfilled my life has been. They are finally letting me remember...
These were not his words, but mine. I believe I almost smiled, though my pulse was racing.
I wondered if he would place comfort in my mind. I feel that he didn’t but I was getting calmer. When I adjusted and slowed down the anxiety, the motion of his finger went to my forehead and began doing circular motions instead.
I came too confused. I was extremely groggy, but I was determined to remember as much about the night as I could. I lay there in bed, hands stuffed down in my boxers, and waited for the vibrations to subside, all the while enjoying them immensely.
Two minutes later… I don’t know… Maybe twenty minutes later, I heard my oldest daughter (she’s four and eleven months) talking with someone. She was very excited and not bothered in the least bit. I smiled and thought, they are making sure I remember. I contemplated going into her bedroom, but I could barely keep my eyes open. Energy still surged through my body but I was having problems keeping my eyes open, much less trying to walk. I reached over and felt my beautiful wife lying next to me. She will be my anchor.
My daughter soon quieted down and fell asleep again.
Remember. Remember. Remember. Do not fall asleep until you go over every detail of this experience you can, as many times as you can, until the alarm goes off and my wife wakes up.

###
Sickscent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2008, 11:54 PM   #69
Kate
Avalon Senior Member

Location: currently UK, searching for a safe relocation in next year

Quote:
Originally Posted by EYES WIDE OPEN View Post
Bye.

Love & light.

hiya Eyes wide open

please dont let any of us on the forum with our 'opinions' put you off sharing...people will always have opinions..but you know your own truth... you have contributed so much so far...and we are a very large family of a multitude of personalities....but regardless of any differences in thought..it would be a shame for you to hold back on something u feel is an important/valid contribution here....

peace and light
fire

ps. I am riveted and amazed by what people are sharing on this thread...totally enlightening! many thanks!!!
Kate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2009, 02:19 AM   #70
Carrie1971
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carrie1971 View Post
I am not very good at writing.. So bear with me..

I wanted to share with you all I know that "UFO's" are real.

I close with a question. How often do you look up? Has anyone seen orbs that appear as if they could be a sliver balloon? Just asking an open question.

I know that Kerry was able to see a craft much the size of the one we saw as a family back in the late 70's But again I wonder if some are not our own that have been copied from other crashed craft.

Here is an UPDATE.....

The daughter who I had "blocked out" being with us when we saw the huge craft in the 1970's called

me just before Christmas she was all excited. The SAME craft had come back to her again. Only this

time she was in the wild area of Northern California and with a gal she knows. They thought other

people must have seen this but no other reports came out.

HERE is another twist. She said I know it is the same one as the lights were the same. I asked what

are you talking about lights there were not any on the one we saw. She then said "No the one we saw

had a triangle on the bottom and the lights were the same." After hubby came home I asked did he

remember anything of lights? No he has no memory but since I still cannot remember that she was with

us that day I'm sure both our memorys can be blocked.

Now here is the Real Twist.. Hubby's Mom and I were talking and I asked her if our daughter had been

in contact since she saw the UFO Again in the past couple months. Turns out she had seen one when

she was with her Dad back in Ohio in the 60's First time the rig stopped running her Dad started to

curse then they saw it. She felt they were "scanning" them both.. After a while the truck started and

it was gone in a nanosecond. So a year went by she was back at her own life and again she got time

to go see her Dad.. Again in the Very same spot of the road the same thing. Rig stopped only this time

her Dad said something like I think they must be back and at the second there it was right in front of

his rig.

She said it was huge wonder color that there is nothing on earth to compare it with how it

glimmers and changed hue.. Then after "They" were done (she felt they were looking into her eyes in

order to read her soul).. The rig started only this time everything turned on.. The heater was going full

blast and even the window washers were going when they had not been on when it stopped them..

So now I wonder if hubby's Mom is a member of the blood line of ET's? She is blond as is our daughter,

hubby just doesn't want to talk about any of this. HE is NOT awake at ALL..... He will not listen to

what I say.. Just still doing the whole "head in the sand" type thing.. I however am still trying to stay

in tune and be the best I can.. On all levels..
(I have some major health issues but I still try and will not give up.)

Remember no matter who we are or what "blood line" we are from we each have been given a Gift.

Life is a Gift

Last edited by Carrie1971; 02-02-2009 at 05:35 AM.
Carrie1971 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2009, 05:23 AM   #71
waitinginthewings
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: CONTACTEES! DIFFICULTY IN READING LONG POSTS

This is a very interesting and useful thread. However, I am having trouble trying to read the longer posts on this dark background. The text is small and the lines close together, so it becomes a blur to me, & I have to give up trying to read after the 2nd line, which is too bad. I am very interested in reading the whole story.

Perhaps those who have a long story to share, could do it in short 4-5 line paragraphs, single spaced. Double spaced between paragraphs. I find this style much easier to read. (btw...am I the only one having trouble reading on this dark background. I wounder why this background color was chosen.

thks for reading this.
waitinginthewings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2009, 05:36 AM   #72
Carrie1971
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by waitinginthewings View Post
This is a very interesting and useful thread. However, I am having trouble trying to read the longer posts on this dark background. The text is small and the lines close together, so it becomes a blur to me, & I have to give up trying to read after the 2nd line, which is too bad. I am very interested in reading the whole story.

Perhaps those who have a long story to share, could do it in short 4-5 line paragraphs, single spaced. Double spaced between paragraphs. I find this style much easier to read. (btw...am I the only one having trouble reading on this dark background. I wounder why this background color was chosen.

thks for reading this.

I tried to make some Changes.. Hope it helps.
Carrie1971 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2009, 06:00 AM   #73
waitinginthewings
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carrie1971 View Post
I tried to make some Changes.. Hope it helps.
Thank you Carrie.....I will go back and have a read.
waitinginthewings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2009, 12:45 AM   #74
zaina
Avalon Senior Member

I have posted on other posts about my experience ,but not all .so here is my story what i can fit i
n ..
As a child I Had men visit me 2 .a few times they were not ghosts they were people looked human like paler and 6 feet both were the same heights .I dont remember what they told me ..but will work on tha
t .

Alittle old lady visited me often .and talked and talked late in to the night ,I remember being tired ..when she left the high pitched noises would come which i didnt like ,thats all i rememver of that .but the lady i can still see her face now ..
i have many many dreams of end times events but thats another story ..
i have been taken i believe possibly 2 times .one from a tall grey looking long fingers very tall 8 feet i would say .he zapped me with his index finger as i saw him .and then i remember being put at the bottom of the bed and climbed back up to the top he zapped me again .i remember nothing in between on the before and after .

the next time i remember waking up and having blood taken and i was being held ,the nurse was saying ,we have to do this ,now i had been asleep continue on next
zaina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2009, 01:04 AM   #75
zaina
Avalon Senior Member

I really did think it was a dream till i looked at my arm and it had the needle mark and a small bruise .so i new it was real ,plus it was the same arm as i had seen the nurse put the needle in the nurse had a nurses hat on .black hair ,foriegn look englsih spoken .the place smelt musty and old ..
another time i was at my friends house i had lying on her bed with a headache and starting feeling hands pull me through the matress ,this was very scary ,and the only time had been scared' totially different from the other two times ..i have had dreams of being on a ship with computer looking screeens in the room .and greys id say working these screens watching us .
the latest is i had 2 circles on my arm joined to gether looking like the figure 8 just above my wrist ..stayed about 2 days .my sister is physic and my mother each have there own gifts ...I have had many many strange occurances like my mum coming in to my room smiling but her teeth were black then 2 minuites after my mum would come in to the room say the same thing smile and her teeth were normal .this kind of thing has happened at least 10 times to me with different people different events ..Ihave has high piched sounds in my head like harmonic tuning them self and like a air blowing trying to clear the channel .also one time i heard a man say hello hello when i held the energy of loving moments in my life ..i am left handed blue eyes and blonde i have a little very small lump in my knee and one behind my ear .the one behind my ear i found 2 years ago ...I will say i am no longer scares the event as the person before said was the unknown of why me and for what reason . i have one autistic boy ..and a daughter that has been told she indigo by a few light workers .. i have many more which i may put in later ..
zaina is offline   Reply With Quote