Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-15-2010, 12:02 PM   #11
Stardustaquarion
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Tarpley says Dalai Lama a CIA agent?

Quote:
Originally Posted by morguana View Post

the tibetan monks can not become lamas unless they go to the chinese and apply! the tibetan monks and nuns have been killed, raped and beaten, the dali lama is a beautiful man, who has tried to ensure that his people have the right to continue to live under tibetan law.......dont you think that if the cia gave you a hand in trying to keep your people free (rather than be taken over by the chinese), you would do the same. i know i would, sadly though the west has turned away from helping the tibetans, so they are continuously persecuted and made to bow down to chinese rule. i support the dali lama with all my heart, and i hope he continues to meet with heads of state, at least he has something interesting and worth while to say.
he is just being human
m x
Make deals with the devil? how does that help you? The Dalai Lama could have changed his regime and find a win win situation for his people but he chose to help the rich instead and make deals with the slave masters...

No Morguana there are things a person does not do even if the price is one's life for what is a life when we are selling our souls and spirits to the very essence that is helping to destroy us?

The implications are deep, and I will say again, if only people knew what it means

A good man do not do these things, Ghandi would not have done this....

Pacifists don't do deals with slave masters, terrorists and assasins...the two do not go together

Truth does not work with lies

I am gutted cos I was naive enough to believe that he was honest but deep inside the pomp and circumstance worried me, now I know why

Love
Stardustaquarion is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
corruption, dalai lama, obama, tarpley