Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Contactees

Notices

Contactees Share your experiences - NO Spam please

Closed Thread

Old 10-24-2008, 01:40 AM   #26
peaceonearth
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Please release my video Bill and Kerry

Yes, I'm looking forward to seeing your video also..
Old 10-24-2008, 01:49 AM   #27
Consciousness
Avalon Senior Member

StarSeed, greetings.

Very intriguing post.

Perhaps you could think of some of the questions that members are likely to be asking, after we all get to view your video (can't wait), then post some replies to questions before they are even asked.

Or maybe there are somethings you haven't recorded in your video that could be addressed now? I know you will have my attention if there is.

Apparently Bill & Kerry have recently been to Australia, according to a fairly recent post of theirs they were also off on a sort of "bus mans holiday" so even if they are back home I suspect they will need a short time to acclimatise to the forum requests.

Anyway, I for one am glad to see your message appears to be a positive one of hope & awakening.........

Be well.
Old 10-24-2008, 02:29 AM   #28
LiquidSwordz
Avalon Senior Member

First off, why would you want to send the video to Bill & Kerry? Thats just strange to me. Why don't you show your family and friends first. I am pretty sure if your video was this "shocking" they would do everything in there power to help it go public.
Old 10-24-2008, 03:07 AM   #29
Waterman
Avalon Senior Member

There isn't a problem going public with a video. There isn't any danger, because there are all kinds some fake and some real. With a good chance of some not being from earth. But today making them public is not dangerous.

So, this is the part I don't understand. Why is it dangerous? I know you've said you are not hiding, that part I get.

Is this some very confusing logic or did I miss something? (not a rhetorical question)

Anyway, thanks for the post looking forward to the link to YouTube to it Friday.
Old 10-24-2008, 03:08 AM   #30
Rebel4Life
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by gordon View Post
I do not know why people are getting excitied for nothing. Aliens from outter space is not real. The U.S Goverment is useing the so called Aliens as a coverup. UFO's are real. The U.S Goverment is useing the Aliens as a coverup, so they are really hiding what is called 'a endless supply of free energy' for the UFO's. That is the real secret not Aliens.
you have any proof backing that statement up?
Old 10-24-2008, 03:13 AM   #31
KathyT
Avalon Senior Member

Here's something else you can do to help us. Run the video on your PC. Stop it at points where you have a good picture. Then do a screen capture, and save it to your hard drive as a separate jpeg file. Then you can post those pictures here, and include them in the messages, so people will get some ideas of what you are talking about. You can even go back to your previous messaged, and use the Edit function, to include some of the photos there.

I'm looking forward to seeing your video and hearing about your experiences.
Old 10-24-2008, 03:37 AM   #32
StarSeed1947
Avalon Senior Member

Smile Re: Please release my video Bill and Kerry

Yes, that is a good idea.

1. Are UFO's real? Have they been here since the beginning of time?
Yes and yes. But some are made by the dark side to confuse us.
2. Why are they suddenly showing up all over the planet?
Because they are watching and want to let us know that they are here
for the battle that's coming up.
3. Are they all good?
No.
4. Are there ancient souls around us?
Yes.
5. Is there life after death?
YES, YES and YES! Well, to those who have earned it.
6. Are there humans on Earth that possibly come from other planets or from
underground?
Yes. Some are spiritual and some are evil.
7. Are demons real?
Yes.
8. Have you ever been abducted or seen an alien?
No.
9. Do you feel that you are in communication with something not of this
world?
Yes.
10. When did you first become aware of this?
After having about 4 sightings with witnesses, I remembered that my first
memory was as an infant looking out the window
and watching a shiny airplane that made me feel happy.
11. How did you feel when you had these sightings?
It made me feel happy. It still does.
12. Have you ever seen orbs?
Not until about a year ago when I saw a few in my house. They were pink
and blue and purple. Now I see them all the time.
13. Are the bad ones involved with our leaders?
Yes.
14. Are you afraid to reveal some things?
Yes.
15. Why?
Because I have other things to do before I die.
16. Is everything on your video true?
100% true.
17. Why did you come forward now?
Because I am horrified to see what has happened to our society. I cannot
bear to think that innocent babies and children are being tortured and
sacrificed to satisfy hedonists who are not human. I cannot bear to think
of people being forced to take the chip who will be controlled with no free
will of their own. I am fed up with the lies and the manipulation.
18. Can some people reject being mind controlled or brainwashed?
Yes.
19. How do you know?
About 3 months ago I was being attacked by something that was
piercing through my brain from all sides. I felt it about 25
times until I said.... NO, go away, I will not allow you to do this, I refuse
to let you attack me like this, go away....I know who
you are.
A few hours later, a young man came to my door who claimed to be
selling steaks and kept on trying to get me to
open the door. I refused and told him through my glass door to leave. I
saw him jump in a black truck with the waiting driver
and I ran outside to see if they were really going to go next door.
Instead they took off and drove away.
Many other things of this sort have been happening lately, but I refuse
to allow them to scare me.
20. Will some of your witnesses come forward to back up any of your claims?
Yes.
21. Will we be able to see the report of when you were hypnotized and
question the doctor who did it?
Yes. I let her know that I was going public. You can see the report but
with a few things blacked out to protect the guilty.

Nobody has all the answers. I certainly don't claim to. I can only speak of what has actually happened to me personally. Somehow I was finally able to connect the dots.
We were put here to serve their master. Until we are able to break free from their illusion, we will continue to be slaves. We have to learn how to see with our third eye.
We can start by asking questions. Question everything. Read between the lines. Stop watching TV. Never trust anyone who tells you that you are wrong or a wacko. Always go with your instincts.
We are all starseeds....well, most of us are anyway.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Consciousness View Post
StarSeed, greetings.

Very intriguing post.

Perhaps you could think of some of the questions that members are likely to be asking, after we all get to view your video (can't wait), then post some replies to questions before they are even asked.

Or maybe there are somethings you haven't recorded in your video that could be addressed now? I know you will have my attention if there is.

Apparently Bill & Kerry have recently been to Australia, according to a fairly recent post of theirs they were also off on a sort of "bus mans holiday" so even if they are back home I suspect they will need a short time to acclimatise to the forum requests.

Anyway, I for one am glad to see your message appears to be a positive one of hope & awakening.........

Be well.
Old 10-24-2008, 03:40 AM   #33
Shadowstalker
Avalon Senior Member

Is one of the reasons why you want it here is because P.C. is to be more credible then most other places, that I understand.. Less dis-info folks here then youtube. I can understand that bigtime.

Namaste-Matte
Old 10-24-2008, 03:47 AM   #34
Starlah
Avalon Senior Member

Cool Reply to Please release my video Bill and Kerry

Quote:
Originally Posted by StarSeed1947 View Post
Dear Bill and Kerry,
You should have received my video on 10-21-08. I would like to discuss it on this public forum after you have viewed it.

I am giving copies to some of your members on this forum in case I suddenly 'disappear' for them to post in case you won't.
I apologize that it is not a professional video, but I had to come forward in a hurry because we are at a critical stage on this planet.

Everyone needs to know the truth about what we are dealing with. You are my last hope. Others have either ignored me or have threatened me. As I said on the video, I not afraid of anyone or anything, because I am not afraid of death.

I am a woman who has awakened and who has also been able to videotape objects that are not of this Earth.

I was born in June 1947 and have had hundreds of sightings since I was an infant. I've had at least 10 sightings with credible witnesses.
On June 21, 2000 I viewed one that was huge and had my friend who is a famous international dance celebrity drew it for me. I included this drawing on the video along with others that I had viewed with witnesses.

I have been to over 50 countries. I've had supernatural experiences while I was in Egypt, New Zealand, New Mexico and in other places.

I dropped out of society several years ago for good reason and to try and understand what I was seeing and to understand my dreams. I've kept journals for years and after looking at them now, it all makes sense.

I've have OBE's and NDE's throughout my lifetime. One of the events I discussed on the video can be verified by newspaper articles while I was in Los Angeles. I discussed many things on this video to try and make sense of what is really going on.
I filmed some things that I have collected during my travels that are very meaningful. Especially the ones from Egypt

I recently contacted some of my reliable sources who will come forward to vouch for my credibility. They are worried for me. But I am not concerned because I know that there is something else besides what we experience on this planet.
I discovered the truth about what we are dealing with. It is a spiritual war. My grandfather was 100% Mixtec Indian and I recently became aware of many things.

Please respond to me on this forum, not in private emails and let me know if you received my video. I think it is only fair to allow everyone to follow our discussion after you have time to view it.
I gave you my name and address. I am for real. "They' know who I am. Believe me, I have been investigated, spied on, threatened and followed my whole life.

Please tell me what you think and please ask me any questions that you may have. Sorry for the poor quality of the video. If I knew how to get it up on the Internet, I would have. I hope someone will help me get it out to the public ASAP. People need hope.

It's not fair that all we get are stories about fear. We need to understand what to do.

People are scared and they are searching for some answers. They are now ready to understand the truth about so many things.
I don't want anyone to be afraid anymore. There is a presence here. Ancient souls are watching.

Sincerely, Linda
Starseed1947@aol.com
San Diego
Hello Linda,
I noticed your email address is with AOL...they are probably the worst "server" you could have an email address with as they've been known to spy on everyone from "a to z"...you must know Bill and Kerry have been travelling and quite busy...have you contacted the Administrator?
All of us on this forum are with you...my advice is to get your video aired with Regina at:

http://www.consciousmedianetwork.com

Good Luck! Starlah.
Old 10-24-2008, 03:47 AM   #35
IronWoman

wow! u are very brave. God protect you.. and us all.
love-IW

Old 10-24-2008, 03:49 AM   #36
StarSeed1947
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiquidSwordz View Post
First off, why would you want to send the video to Bill & Kerry? Thats just strange to me. Why don't you show your family and friends first. I am pretty sure if your video was this "shocking" they would do everything in there power to help it go public.
Actually I did send it out to lots of people. They did not respond.

Kerry and Bill are my last hope. If people can talk about all kinds of other weird or strange things, why not put up my video?
Is it forbidden? Who decides?
I guess we will find out soon enough.

Some in the know refused to acknowledge it but I know that they were quietly asking about certain things that I filmed.

I am coming forward because a few that really know me have also become awakened to what is on my videos and based on my experiences that they personally know about.
Old 10-24-2008, 04:16 AM   #37
StarSeed1947
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Reply to Please release my video Bill and Kerry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starlah View Post
Hello Linda,
I noticed your email address is with AOL...they are probably the worst "server" you could have an email address with as they've been known to spy on everyone from "a to z"...you must know Bill and Kerry have been travelling and quite busy...have you contacted the Administrator?
All of us on this forum are with you...my advice is to get your video aired with Regina at:

http://www.consciousmedianetwork.com

Good Luck! Starlah.

I am a real dunce when it comes to computers. I don't understand them very well and don't have the patience to learn.

As far as spying goes, we are all spied on. Since we were born. They know everyone of us. They know how we think and how we will react.

When I became awakened, I confused them. I was no longer readable.

That is why I never post on forums or write an email that I don't want the whole world to see. I don't do surveys or answer questions. I never belonged to a church, to an organization or any club.
I never liked the group-think stuff. I prefer to have my own thoughts. I trust only 4 people on the planet.

I made sure that I was always a law-abiding citizen who could not be blackmailed.
Somehow I always knew that I would have to be extremely credible so that people would be able to believe what I have to say when the time came.

I realize that my whole life could be open to a thorough investigation and that is fine with me. I don't care if they try to take me down. I have a message that I have to deliver first.
Old 10-24-2008, 04:19 AM   #38
Tuza

What do you think Bill, have you seen the video.

Old 10-24-2008, 05:54 AM   #39
Ace of Hearts
Avalon Senior Member

Thank You StarSeed for your great courage and message to the people. It's about time we as a society move on to greater light and evolve as one in peace and hormony. The truth will set you free.

I'm a human becoming help me become.

Ace of Hearts
-----------------
I Seek Truth, Peace & Purpose
Old 10-24-2008, 06:02 AM   #40
Zelong
Avalon Senior Member

Thumbs down Re: Please release my video Bill and Kerry

Quote:
Originally Posted by StarSeed1947 View Post
Dear Bill and Kerry,
You should have received my video on 10-21-08. I would like to discuss it on this public forum after you have viewed it.

I am giving copies to some of your members on this forum in case I suddenly 'disappear' for them to post in case you won't.
I apologize that it is not a professional video, but I had to come forward in a hurry because we are at a critical stage on this planet.

Sincerely, Linda
Starseed1947@aol.com
San Diego
Hello Linda
How did you send the video to Kerry and Bill and few members?

When you state here :

Quote:
I am a real dunce when it comes to computers. I don't understand them very well and don't have the patience to learn.
I'm stumped here ,after what you have stated.

This is how it starts,

Zelong.
Old 10-24-2008, 06:13 AM   #41
Bill Ryan
Project Avalon Co Founder

Hi, Linda:

Very many thanks, and this has only just come to our attention.

I'm assuming you've sent us something in the mail - is that right? it was a little unclear how you tried to get the video to us.

Assuming so, we’re nowhere near there to receive it at the moment (still en route back from Australia to Europe and the US) - though Kerry will pick up from the Camelot PO Box next week and I’ll be in the US again a week after that.

Only then will be able to take a look at what you have kindly forwarded to us.

If the video is a digital movie file, there are a number of options for you to upload it to Google (or to YouTube if it's less than 10 mins long)... many people here will be able to help you out.

Do be careful, though! A public announcement that you have a sensitive video (without actually having published it) is sure to attract the Powers That Be like bears to a honeypot...

Very best wishes, Bill
Old 10-24-2008, 07:17 AM   #42
omshanti2
Avalon Senior Member

Hello starseed, thank you for coming forward, I have the same problem, I am not very computer literate and I had a picture my Daughter drew of a being not of this world that I wanted to share/show people, but I had to wait until someone computer literate could do it for me, it is really frustrating. Also my son has encountered another Type of being, of which he drew for me, but I have not put it on the net as yet. My son is 6ft 12 and it sacred the H**l out of him, I did feel powerless, but not anymore, I have had some wonderful people give me some sound advice that helped me and my family allot. I just want to say, your right there is more to this world than people realise.
Starseed, what My Daughter saw was a ? Reptilian, I don't know what the being was that my son saw, if you want to see what she drew I will give you my web address, although I have put it on Avalon, under the whistlblower thread, the thread was regarding a millitary chaptalking about reptilians.
You are very brave in coming forward, people need to know the truth, we are not alone, and I to have had experiences similar to yourself with witnesses also.
Old 10-24-2008, 07:45 AM   #43
Ngai Te Rangi
Avalon Senior Member

Just amazes me that for all the advances in home video technologies, at least the last 10 years, the videos that happen to be available anywhere, turn out fuzzy or very inconclusive and unconvincing **** to be quite honest.
Sorry - but I'm just speaking my mind.
Old 10-24-2008, 08:11 AM   #44
MAP
Avalon Senior Member

Location: click sing along with me =) ---> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rn0bgdsCxXE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanlom View Post
Starseed1947 has contacted me and i will have it up by early morning oct 24 pacific standard time. keep ya posted

whats going on with this member are they uploading now??

(good luck)
Old 10-24-2008, 09:11 AM   #45
StarSeed1947
Avalon Senior Member

Hi Bill,
Thanks for replying. I just dropped it off to Vanlom and he is going to upload it for me.

Yes, I mailed it to your post office box and it should have arrived on Tuesday.

I don't have anything sensitive, other than what is showing up all over the planet. I just saw another video that someone else posted that looks exactly like what I am filming.

After mine is up, I will post that other video. Looks like it's not only me videotaping these objects that have decided to show themselves during these historical times.

Have a safe flight and I look forward to hearing from you.
Cheers,
Linda
Old 10-24-2008, 09:44 AM   #46
MusicLover

My friend and I have been filming alot of strange things as well.Its nothing to fear.
My friend put one of his vids on youtube and now its on a few websites without him even knowing it.
Don't be afraid.

Old 10-24-2008, 09:47 AM   #47
StarSeed1947
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by omshanti2 View Post
Hello starseed, thank you for coming forward, I have the same problem, I am not very computer literate and I had a picture my Daughter drew of a being not of this world that I wanted to share/show people, but I had to wait until someone computer literate could do it for me, it is really frustrating. Also my son has encountered another Type of being, of which he drew for me, but I have not put it on the net as yet. My son is 6ft 12 and it sacred the H**l out of him, I did feel powerless, but not anymore, I have had some wonderful people give me some sound advice that helped me and my family allot. I just want to say, your right there is more to this world than people realise.
Starseed, what My Daughter saw was a ? Reptilian, I don't know what the being was that my son saw, if you want to see what she drew I will give you my web address, although I have put it on Avalon, under the whistlblower thread, the thread was regarding a millitary chaptalking about reptilians.
You are very brave in coming forward, people need to know the truth, we are not alone, and I to have had experiences similar to yourself with witnesses also.
Hi omshanti2,
I would love to see what she drew.

Yes, our history has always been hidden from us. It is tightly controlled. They are very organized and things were planned long ago.

They keep us busy worrying about our jobs, homes and money. They want us to believe that the only important news is the gossip about the so-called election!
They are worried and they are desperate. They are capable of hideous behavior to try and stop us from learning the truth.

But it's too late, they are here (the good ones) and they can't stop them from showing up. I mention this on my video during one of my sightings when the helicopters wouldn't get near them.

We all know that there is something big happening. We are now ready for some answers.
The time is now. People are finally waking up all over the planet. Supernatural things are happening more frequently.

Do not fear anything. If we work together and bring our own personal experiences out in the open, we will be able to survive anything that they throw at us.
It's a new awakening, it is not the end. It is the beginning.

Refuse to allow them to scare you.
We are all special and there are more of us (good souls) than there is of them. Even if they kill us, we will come back for the final battle.
Old 10-24-2008, 10:02 AM   #48
StarSeed1947
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ace of Hearts View Post
Thank You StarSeed for your great courage and message to the people. It's about time we as a society move on to greater light and evolve as one in peace and hormony. The truth will set you free.

I'm a human becoming help me become.

Ace of Hearts
-----------------
I Seek Truth, Peace & Purpose
Yes, it's all about LOVE and COMPASSION.

Together we can run the evil ones off this planet and bring back peace and harmony like the ancient people experienced.

I am not brave. Just sick and tired of this perversion that they are spreading. I want innocent children to have a future without having to learn about occult practices.
Old 10-24-2008, 10:06 AM   #49
StarSeed1947
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zelong View Post
Hello Linda
How did you send the video to Kerry and Bill and few members?

When you state here :

I'm stumped here ,after what you have stated.

This is how it starts,

Zelong.
I had my son make a DVD from a videotape I did. I know how to do that from my camera, but that's it. I mailed that to them.
Old 10-24-2008, 11:03 AM   #50
borrasca2012
Avalon Senior Member

.... perhaps is something like ORB"S things...they are allready on tube...

......what is it ,by the way ??????
Closed Thread