Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Project Camelot General Discussion

Notices

Project Camelot General Discussion Reactions, feedback and suggestions on interviews, current events and experiences.

Old 03-10-2010, 07:01 AM   #1
Tamarie
Avalon Senior Member

Unhappy Today my 6 year old girl got the Swine Flu Vaccine and I'm scared!

My daughter has been leukaemia free for 2 years now, but she still needs to get regular blood tests to make sure it does not come come back. Today my husband took her in to the Westmead Children's Hospital (in Syd, Australia) for just this reason, but was also advised by her treating oncology doctor that she "should" have the swine flu vaccine.

My husband, who has listened to me repeat numerous times that I do not want him or my children to have the vaccination, proceeded to give his verbal consent! Without contacting me first! I could NOT believe it!

So the doctor went ahead and "vaccinated" her. And I am terrified, angered, desperately wanting answers on what I can do to remove that disease from her body. All I can think about is that she is now sick and that the hospital has placed my daughters life in jeopardy! When I close my eyes and picture her, all I see is a stranger that is not the same person that left the house this morning! I see a little girl with 'A/California Strain' virus swimming around inside her body. I've even thought about wishing I could just die because I just couldn't be around if she gets sick from it. I've already gone through one life threatening illness with her and we were all trying to save her life, and now that she's well, they want to kill her off again!

I don't know what to do! I want to sue the hospital for even SUGGESTING that she get vaccinated and I want to choke my husband for agreeing to it! I can't stop crying, and I can't think rationally enough to argue with my husband about why he was wrong! His views completely oppose mine - he has not even blinked an eyelid about how concerned I am right now. He thinks I'm over-reacting and everything I read, research, listen to, is all bull***t.

I don't even know what point there is to me writing this. You all are over there in the U.S. and there's probably not an ounce of usable advice that you can give me that will work here in Australia. I can't believe the PTB have successfully screwed with my family's life and we've never even met any of them.
Tamarie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2010, 07:08 AM   #2
Anchor
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Today my 6 year old girl got the Swine Flu Vaccine and I'm scared!

I am here in Australia. You are not alone. Even if there were no Avalonians here you are not alone. Right now I am on a train in Central station (not all that relevant) but I have heard of Glenwood.

What has been done cannot be undone in the conventional, but there is plenty of room for manouevre.

First loose the fear. Dont be so hard on the hubby - he wanted to protect your daughter and that INTENT is valid. He may never understand why you beleive what you do.

You are quite within your rights to call down all manner of power on your daughter to have the vaccine transmuted, and of course to help with the leukemia.

This is a very challenging situation you are in - the test of a lifetime - if you want help or to talk - ask.

If you dont, thats ok too - can we have your permission to help with any healing we could offer both you and the daughter?

AJ..

Last edited by Anchor; 03-10-2010 at 07:36 AM.
Anchor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2010, 07:11 AM   #3
dolphin
Avalon Senior Member

hi, just wanted to say i understand how you must feel. have you checked out jane burgermiester's website to see if she may have any info on what you can do as an anecdote, if there is one? do you know about MMS, miracle mineral supplement. just check out the threads that are here. try to stay calm.

(couple of years ago, like an idiot i got vaccinated for hepatitis, then got very sick, and found out all the **** that's in the vaccine!.... and i'm the one telling everyone not to get vaccinated... go figure! i did bec. my mother died of liver cancer, hepatitis). i'm ok now.. hopefully it stays that way.
dolphin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2010, 07:44 AM   #4
lisa
Avalon Senior Member

Tamarie, I feel sad every time I hear somebody get the vaccine and it must be especially hard when it is your little girl. If this is any consolation, I know many people (toddlers included) who have gotten the Swine Flu vaccine and they seem perfectly fine. In fact, I do not personally know anyone who has gotten sick from the Swine Flu vaccine.

From my meager understanding, the main problem with certain batches of the vaccine (with squalene) is that it makes some people's immune system hyperactive. It is doubly bad because certain strains of the Swine Flu also make people's immune system hyperactive.

Your daughter will probably be fine, but just in case, bashi posted an excellent thread about a acute strain of the Swine Flu and how to prevent/cope - http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=19578

Also, this is the website of the doctor who detoxed Desiree Jennings after she got sick from the seasonal flu vaccine - http://drbuttar.com/

Hope you are not upset with your husband. He probably prefers to "live inside a box" like my husband and most people out there.

Wish your little girl great health and happiness!
lisa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2010, 08:26 AM   #5
mu2143
Avalon Senior Member

Smile Re: Today my 6 year old girl got the Swine Flu Vaccine and I'm scared!

Hi Tamarie,
Do you remember Desiree Jennings that got vaccinated and was cured by a real doctor using natural treatments.

Desiree Jennings
http://educate-yourself.org/vcd/desi...y08nov09.shtml

This is the docter that cured here.
http://drbuttar.com/
mu2143 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2010, 08:39 AM   #6
mu2143
Avalon Senior Member

Lightbulb Re: Today my 6 year old girl got the Swine Flu Vaccine and I'm scared!

Quote:
I don't even know what point there is to me writing this. You all are over there in the U.S. and there's probably not an ounce of usable advice that you can give me that will work here in Australia. I can't believe the PTB have successfully screwed with my family's life and we've never even met any of them.
Do't be a victim and contact him if there are any affiliation in your country or advise he can give
mu2143 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2010, 09:02 AM   #7
Truthman
Avalon Senior Member

Research Activated Charcoal. I heard it is good for removing poisons in the body.
Truthman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2010, 09:14 AM   #8
Tamarie
Avalon Senior Member

Anchor, Thanks for your quick reply. I kind of miss riding the train to work - actually I miss the chance to read as there are so many good books I'm missing out on right now by just being a parent of 3 girls!

I've taken your advice about getting rid of my fear and feel a bit better for it. I've also taken some anger out of the stress I feel towards my husband. Like you and others have said here, he was only wanting the best for Bijanca. But it irks me that he didn't even think twice about my reaction to the vaccine. He should have known better.

Lisa, it's reassuring that you know other children who have not gotten sick from the vaccine. I don't know of any who've even had it. But my concern is not that she'll get sick FROM it, but that whatever is in her system, will act like a beacon or pre-cursor to something bigger, as Dr John Waterman (I think) had mentioned on Camelot Radio.

Re Jane Burgermeister and all she does, it's so complicated to me! I'm not a technical or medical person and the whole legal thing boggles me as well. Doing what she's doing is so time consuming and difficult to get through to the right people - and will it even matter in the end, ie, is her voice even being heard?

I've spoken with one of the Oncologists at the hospital and demanded to know what body or organisation gave the instruction to the doctors to even suggest to parents that their children get the vacinne. Not even my local GP has suggested this to me at any time! I'm waiting for a respsonse to that, but then what am I going to do with the answer? Do you know that parents only need give 'verbal' consent, rather than written? There should be a consent form involved in situations like this where BOTH parents sign!

Also, doctors are suggesting that kids under 10 get the vaccine whom have a low immune system (such as those fighting cancer) and yet, my daughters immune system is no longer low - so again, why did it need to even be suggested as an option?

Oh, and in Australia, from next month apparently the standard seasonal flu vaccinations will have the H1N1 Strain mixed in! But I wonder if doctors will even bother to tell us?...
Old 03-10-2010, 09:30 AM   #9
AscendingStarseed
Avalon Senior Member

All you can do at this point is counter-react the vaccine...here are some suggestions for people who have had to undergo forced vaccinations. Also, make sure you use "high grade" Zeolite to remove the heavy metals from her system. The spirulina, chlorella in the miro algaes will still be helpful even tho it wasn't taken before...

It's a long list of remedies, you should find plenty of helpful info here...don't listen to your husband and do what's in your power to heal her thru visualizing all her cells filled with healing light and the suggestions that follow...good luck!

Forced Vaccination Remedy Suggestions

If you ever find yourself forced to take a vaccine injection (if the health authorities force mandatory vaccinations at gunpoint, for example), you can help protect yourself by loading up on microalgae (spirulina, astaxanthin, chlorella), superfoods and raw vegetables juices for 14 days before your vaccine injection. Vaccines are most likely to harm those who are nutritionally deficient.

If you want to fight the cold or flu (including the H1N1 virus), consider using the Homeopathic remedy Gelsenium. During the Spanish Flu it was used by many people who subsequently did not experience any symptoms. You can buy it at many health food stores and Homeopathic centres. Be sure to take it at the onset of any symptoms of a cold or flu. Compliments of: Richard Robbins, Amateur Naturopath Toronto, Ontario"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
In the event Obama requires every U.S. citizen to be vaccinated against this overhyped Swine Flu "pandemic"-- or if you regularly get vaccines as a member of the military or nursing profession, then....
here is a list of things I've found online- and given to me by herbal and health experts that you can take a week before and at least a month after any mandatory vaccine. These things are also safe for your children (and even housepets for many of the herbs and oils.)

From what I understand-- if we must get these swine flu vaccines, there will be a series of THREE for each citizen of the U.S. - One regular seasonal flu shot- and two swine flu shots taken 21 days apart.

Don't forget ,too, that they are not going to be testing these vaccines a heck of a lot- because as per a bill former president Bush passed over a year ago, in the event of a "pandemic", the pharma companies are not required to thoroughly test vaccines because the priority is on getting them pushed out to the public fast. Also, our rights were taken away to sue pharmacuetical companies if we have any side effects from immunizations. The pharmacuetical companies and government covered their behinds very well legally during the last bird flu scare a few years ago.
First and foremost, put this situation before God's Throne-. We need to take responsibility for our personal health now more than ever.

Starting now, we all should be paying extra attention to our immune system. This entails eating more raw fruits and veggies (cleaned with veggie wash from pesticides) and drinking more water, herb teas or juices throughout the day. Cut back on refined sugars.. --- ESPECIALLY during the times of innoculations. Refined Sugars will lower the immune system and actually encourage yeast and candidas conditions in the body that vaccines and anti-biotics tend to create .

You want to start excersizing-- not overdoing it, though, because your body loses anti-oxidents during strenous workouts. If you do workout like that, then be sure to replenish your immune system by drinking some rich antioxident juices like Mangosteen juice, etc. During the time of any immunizations-- make sure to take it easy to give your body an edge. Do alot of stretching and low maintenance excersize to help keep your lymphatic system moving. Brushing your skin with a natural bristle brush every morning will also help keep the lymphatic system flowing as well.. something to keep in mind. Also washing yourself with hot water then switching to very cold water right afterwards will help keep the lymph system moving.

We need to make sure we are getting enough sleep- to help raise our immune system levels at the Cellular level. And we need to take advantage of any Sun that is out that day- and spend at least 15-20 minutes out there in the Sun hitting the skin without Sunscreen, so that your body can make vitamin D. Not enough vitamin D by the time September/October hits, will not exactly help your immune system withstand any flu- nor even mandatory vaccinations which weaken the immune system even further.

Same with lack of sleep as sleep helps the cells rebuild and helps organs , hormones and all systems in the body- as well as fights depression. If you can't get to sleep - I reccomend Valerian Tea or capsules. I found out by accident that Valerian herb fights insomnia. I drank a cup of it just for the fun of it and got really sleepy-- and couldnt understand why. Then I read a day later that it beats insomnia. it works!. House of Nutrition or Wegmans have it in capsule form .House of Nutrition has it in both capsules and Tea (Alvita Teas)

Okay with that said, here is a list of things to buy now and keep on hand in the event of any possible mandatory vaccinations.

Take a week before and the day of: Vitamin C with Bioflavonoids- take three times a day the week of and afterwards. This will help in detoxification and prepare the body and immune system.

The Things to start taking right after the immunizations.

1. Vaccine Detox-- homeopathic tincture. $12.99 at http://www.greatestherbsonearth.com/...tion_detox.htm
For adults and children 12 years and older take 15-20 drops under the tongue every 1-2 hours until symptoms are improved or relieved.

2. Fulvic Acid- This is not an acid but an organic mineral complex found in certain areas like the Himilayas, etc. It detoxes heavy metals as well as is an extreemly magnificant antioxidant from the crap that we would undoubtedly get from those stupid vaccines. I googled it online and there are many places that sell it-- some places sell 32 oz's of it for $20.00 . It was successfuly tested in clinical trials in China for bad lung disorders. So if you were even to get the swine flu, and pnuemonia was an issue, this would be the thing to take even then as well. A great deal for this is found at: http://www.herbalremedies.com/fulmin...FRJxxwodBQIyAw

3. Astaxanthin- http://www.webseed.com/astaxanthin.html This I found over at Vitacost.com for very inexpensive. I think it is only $9.99 or so a bottle of capsules there depending on the brand. It is extracted from micro-algea and is more powerful than vitamin E. It is also known as vitamin X and is effective in treating arthritis, moscle soreness, back pain, joint pain (Joe, take note!) and other chronic pains. It crosses the blood brain barrier so that it can protect your nervous system from damage-- especially the damage caused by vaccines!! This is what can help towards preventing Gullian Barre Syndrome- as well as Vitamin C taken before and after the shots. I would go with 500 to 1000 mg of vitamin C-- and make it the type that has the bioflavonoids.. as natural as possible.

According to Mike Adams from Truth Publishing, it is also documented for antiviral effects.
4. Sodium Alginate- http://www.greatestherbsonearth.com/nsp/algin.htm This is the greatest stuff to take in sponging up heavy metals from the body-- and it works great with mercury. In fact, I used this when I was detoxing from mercury after I had my metal fillings replaced. Sometimes detoxing from heavy metals gives you temporary side effects as some of the mercury gets dragged around in the organs during detox. Algin will sponge absorb it up and push it right out of your colon. Drink a big glass of water or juice when you take this.

5. Vitamin C and Vitamin E (only the natural version E which is d-tocopherol and NOT dl-tocopherol- the imitation lab copied Vitamin E is toxic) Take this before-- the day of -- and continually afterwards to help the body as it tries to detox from all the crap injected in the bloodstream. These will help your veins and bloodstream and are valuable anti-oxidants. Take with a meal or snack-- not with a glass of water so you can absorb them better. It enhances the strength of vitamin C when taken along with it.

6. Probiotics. Take and eat anything with probiotics -- yogurt, raw sauer kraut , Kefir (has high amounts of probiotics)
or get some of those probiotic capsules from the healthfood stores. This will help the immune system withstand invasion from viruses and other crap they will be adding in those vaccines..

7. Pau D' Arco-- This is an herb that you can get in tea form or capsule. It is very anti-viral and anti-biotic. Start taking this right after the shots.

8. Golden Seal and Astragalus Other anti-viral and anti-flu herbs that you should pick up -- Wegmans sells in thier organic section- as does House of Nutrition.

9. Olive Leaf and Oregano Oil Two of the Best herbs /plant products to take for anti-viral reasons. Especially the Oregano Oil. If I were to only have one of these herbs-- it would be the Oregano Oil. It kills viruses and pathogens on contact. It even kills a sore throat if you put some drops under your tongue. Vitamin World in the Mall sold it last I knew for $18.99 or so. You can get this online too.

10. Raw Garlic - Of all the Cullinary garden foods, this is the BEST to also start taking. I would chop up a clove and eat right before and right after they shove the needles in. Also Rub a sliced clove over the needle holes afterwards.

I would also dab some hydrogen peroxide over the vaccine holes as well as this does enter the tissues and kills any viruses, etc., that may be hanging around the vaccine wound. Then rub that area with garlic again.

For the rest of that week eat at least one clove a day of garlic with your meals so it can get in your bloodstream and fight the junk you will be injected with.

11. Lomatium Dissectum- This is an herb sold in tincture form-- and you can get it on the internet. It sells for about $12.99 a 1 oz. bottle. Take every day after the shots- and also take if you get the flu or any flu . It was used
during the Flu pandemic of 1918 very successfully and actually saved alot of lives.

12- Raw Apple Cider and raw apples-- or apples juiced with the skin and pulp intact. Raw Apples detox mercury and other metals from the body-- and are often reccomended by herbalists and holistic doctors for a patient's diet to help them detox and clean out these things from thier body.

13. Skull Cap Herb and Cat's Claw herb -- More great anti-viral herbs that actually keep the virus /flu cells from multiplying in the body. This is especially good for the Swine Flu strain.

14. Reservatrol- Vitacost sells this very very inexpensively for the average guy. It is concentrated antioxidants found in red wine and grape juice- but it is much more concentrated so is ideal for emergency protocols when the body is under assault.

15. Green Tea!-- yes, There is something in Green Tea that stops the multiplication of swine flu T cells in the body. Keep it on hand

16. Magnesium Citrate-- I mentioned Vitamin C and Vitamin E. Don't forget Magnesium Citrate. This will alkalize your body to keep it from bad reactions due to vaccinations. Most of us are deficient in Magnesium. Epsom Salts is a good way for the body to absorb this in a pinch if you don't have any supplements on hand. Soak the body -- or at least feet, in a warm bath with Epsom Salts. You will actually notice a feeling of calmness when doing this. This is because the Magnesium from the crystals are being absorbed into your body and blood stream. I feel this calm sensation even just from taking a foot bath in a basin of warm water and Epsom Salts.

Take it in supplement form and while you are at it- pick up a box of Epsom Salts at the Dollar Store. It will come in handy.

17. Milk Thistle- This herb is ideal for supporting the liver from any onslaughts of toxins and pathogens. Take one capsule three times a day for 1-2 weeks after any shot you may have to get. Especially good for the military folks out there to know- and it will give your liver an edge over any toxins-- You may even be surprised to find you may even eliminate a hidden gall stone after using this!

18. Essential Fatty Acids-- As in Oil of Evening Primrose, Flax-seed Oil, Sunflower Seed Oil, Pumpkin seed Oil, Cold pressed Olive oil This will help the nerves and Mylean Sheath-- especially with the threat of Gullian Barre syndrome. If you were ever to get Gullian Barre syndrome, these will also help you in recovery. Thankfully, Gullian Barre syndrome is not permanent when treated early- and people do often recover in less than a year -- especially if they take a nutritional approach.

Keep these oils or gelcaps refridgerated so they don't turn rancid-- With Olive Oil, keep in a cool dark place.

These are some post replies I received from herbal experts- on wether they had any vaccine detox suggestions:

"....Maintaining health is one step to prevention. Proper dosage of vitamins and minerals alone can keep a child healthy. In cases of exposure, it is always a good idea to support your child's immune system with soothing stimulants such as IMM-C and THIM-J, Defense Maintenance or VS-C. Other options include Rose Hips, Red Clover and Yarrow that will also supply various nutrients to the body.

However it is possible to reverse damage, to some extent, caused by vaccines and to aid in detoxification of the body. Devil's Claw, BLG-X and HRP-C should aid in detoxing from the Hepatitis B shot. Vaccine Detox, a Nature's Sunshine Homeopathic Remedy has proven beneficial for a number of clients. Since encephalitis is a common side effect, it is also important to nourish the spinal column and brain with essential fatty acids, Gotu Kola and other nervines.

Supplementation works its wonders, but there are other avenues to make sure that one adheres to for healthy children. Breastfeeding will enable the baby to acquire numerous antibodies that the mother has already built up in her system. Proper chiropractic adjustments will also allow for proper flow of energy to all organs of the body, enabling a hearty immune system...."

www.curezone.com

Go here and check out this entire video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cq1t9WqOD-0

It deals with Vitamin D and its ability to reverse many diseases. Vitamin D will activate genes in macrophages, which will in turn attack a virus, and we get Vitamin D from sunlight. Cheap!

When dealing with an in vivo virus, Oxygen is our hero here. Oxygen will "burn" or "singe" the outer protein envelope of a virus, preventing it from attaching itself to a host cell and replicating. The body will break down the damaged virus and use its amino acids, ect, for use in the body. Look for a form of liquid stabilized oxygen in the 250,000 PPM range, about $60.00 for an 8oz. bottle. Yes, its a lot for a small size, but a little goes a long ways.

Anti-virals like Garlic, Oil of Oregano, Olive Leaf Tincture/Extract/Powder, Grapefruit Seed Extract, ect will be a help to be sure, but Oxygen would be my number one choice in conjunction with the above.

Formaldehyde, Aluminum, and Mercury:

A low cost extraction method for these pollutants would be the Bugleweed, Yellow Dock and Lobelia combination, either a tincture or syrup. You can find it online or make it yourself. Knowing the ingredients is the first big step.

Mercury will be attracted to cilantro, one of the very few herbs (in traditional methods/preparations) capable of crossing the blood/brain barrier. Get a ton of organic cilantro, chop it up, add pure water, simmer as long as needed to make a thick stew of it. You want the water to be a VERY dark green color. Pour off the water and keep in the fridge, this is something you can do on short notice, as long as you know where to get organic cilantro.

Magnesium will help keep the cells from absorbing all kinds of junk, including aluminum. This article is a good primer on using different methods for removing the junk.

http://proliberty.com/observer/20080201.htm

Aluminum is a metal that Yellow Dock apparently will remove from the tissues as well. If you know where Yellow Dock is growing, go get some fresh roots and make your own cheap metal removal formula, remember, we are doing this "on the cheap"!

Here is a cool article on using foods to cleanse the body of radiation, if Korea launches a nuke at S. Korea in October as some believe, it sadly may come in handy:

http://stellanovapublications.com/?page_id=218

Zappers, soundwaves, fasting, upping our intake of trace minerals, Desert Parsley, Spearmint, Marshmallow root (to protect the liver), Chanca Piedra (liver protecting, anti-viral), well, the list is endless. Look into what is closest to you and works within your budget.

As for the RFID chip and DNA altering components that some suggest are also in "the shot", I have some theories, but will leave that to brighter minds as that day draws near, (looking to be after September of this year) so you have a few months of research and prep time to look into possible solutions.

http://www.holistichealthsecrets.com...cinations.html

Detoxing From Vaccinations

The following text regarding detoxifying vaccinations is from a forum post. A family adopted a girl who had previously had all of her vaccinations and was now showing some signs of ADD and other learning disabilities. The family posted a question asking if anyone knew anything they could do to detox the mercury and other heavy metals in her system.

This response was exceptionally informative:

Children that aren't vaccinated never get autism. Our children are the most precious things in our lives... I am not a medical doctor, but I will share with you what information I have on the subject.

First, Intravenous Chelation Therapy has been shown to be extremely effective in detoxing heavy metal. It was originally developed right after WWII to treat lead poisoning. But it will also chelate/remove mercury and other heavy metals in the human arterial system. It has also been very effective in treating autistic children. ( The clinical evidence strongly suggests that mercury poisoning is the cause of autism.)

Fortunately, (for obvious reasons) you can now buy a chelating product that is administered orally and contains the same powerful enzyme used in the intravenous treatment. This enzyme is known as EDTA and is completely harmless to humans.

Also, there is a product on the market called Serrapeptase. It is a proteolytic enzyme that will do the same thing as EDTA. ( Some will argue that it is even better than EDTA.) Serrapeptase will remove/chelate heavy metals. It was originally developed in the orient and uses an enzyme found in silk worms. (That is how a silkworms dissolves its cocoons.)

Also, I would get your daughter started on Vitamin E (D-Alpha tocopherol) 800 I.U. to 1200 I.U. per day. Also vitamin C, about 5,000 to 8,000 Mg. should be alright. This should be given throughout the day. If she gets diarrhea, she is taking to much. I would also get the chewable C, and the highest quality you can find. It is really tasty and the kids love it.

Finally, I would give her Methyl Sulphonyl Methane (MSM). All three of these natural compounds are harmless to humans, available at any health food store, and extremely effective as chelating agents.

If you do a Google search you will find the Serrapeptase right away.

P.S. Enchanced Oral Chelation is produced by Health Resources, Box 3323, Hueytown, Alabama, 35023. They can be reached by phone 24/7 at 1-800-471-4007. They have a customer service line to answer any questions you have. It is 1-866-604-6402. EOC contains EDTA (ethyline diamine tetraacetic acid) vitamins C, B-6,B12, folic acid, royal jelly, bee pollen, magnesium, bromelain, selenium and mixed tocopherols (VitE). This product is so effective at pulling heavy metals the company recommends a wide range, high quality mineral supplement every day.

These are all the valuable things I found so far. Pick up what you can and store in a cool dry place. Even if this turns out not to be a big deal, these things are great to have on hand for your children during school immunizations and also from detoxing normally with all the lead, chemicals , car exhaust, aluminum, teflon, etc, pesticides, etc... that we take in every day.
What Works and What Doesn't

Please use this link to send this page to your friends and relatives:
http://urlbam.com/ha/M002i

Natural Antivirals
Submitted by Health Gazette on Thu, 2006-05-11 08:55. Alternative Medicine
Regular readers know that I have no time for the nonsense relating to imagined bird-flu pandemics. However. I regarded the following item of sufficient novelty to be of some interest. You may judge its merits for yourself.

Research suggests certain natural foods may be as effective against virus H5N1 as commercial antivirals.

(PRWEB) May 10, 2006 -- A Biology teacher from Australia, named Stephen Jones, has done extensive research into the H5N1 virus and compiled a list of natural foods that are effective against it and listed others that are detrimental.

The list may come as a surprise to many people since foods such as spirulina and echinacea are listed as detrimental. This strange occurrence is largely due to the fact that the virus is immune to 2 cytokines that the body produces (TNF-a and IL-6). Cytokines are compounds produced by the body’s immune system that attack and remove foreign bodies. The problem is that when a foreign body is immune to certain cytokines, the body sees that its immune response is not working and tries even harder, which can lead to what is called a cytokine storm, where the body becomes flooded with these compounds and they eventually destroy the body itself. Foods such as Echinacea actually stimulate the production of these specific cytokines; hence consuming it is not a good idea if one suspects they may have the virus.

During the 1918 Spanish Flu many healthy young people died from cytokine storms due to their immune systems overreacting. Consuming foods which suppress the production of cytokines TNF-a and IL-6 and enhance the production of the ones that actually are effective against the virus will aid the patient greatly.

Other foods that create mucous in the respiratory tract, such as bananas, are also listed as detrimental due to the fact that the predominant breeding ground of the virus is the respiratory tract and another way in which a patient may suffer is due to the body's over production of mucous in this area.

Folk Medicines and Herbs to use and avoid with Bird Flu

Below is a list of foods that are said to contain substances that are natural antivirals, immune boosters or they decrease cytokines TNF-a and IL-6.

Alternative medications that are most likely to help us during a severe pandemic:

Garlic (allicin) - Very effective antiviral. Best if fresh (raw) and crushed. Must be consumed within 1 hour of crushing. Dosage is initially 2 to 3 cloves per day but later reduce until no body odour occurs. No toxic effects noted. (Pubmed PMID 9049657)

Vitamin C - Boosts the immune system and is an antiviral by blocking the enzyme neuraminadase. Viruses need neuraminadase to reproduce. There are anecdotal stories of people taking large amounts of Vitamin C (children ½) surviving the Spanish Flu. Research shows that it may reduce the production of cytokines TNF-a and IL-6. A study on 470 people involved giving the test group 1000 mg hourly for 6 hours and then 1000 mg 3 times daily after reporting flu symptoms. Symptoms decreased by 85%. (Pubmed PMID 10543583, 634178, 16169205, 12876306)

Green Tea (possible Tamiflu/Relenza alternative)- Very effective antiviral. Also decreases the production of the cytokine (catechins) TNF-a. Inhibits neuraminidase. May have antiviral activity that is equal to other antivirals such as Tamiflu. (Pubmed PMID 16137775)

St Johns Wort (Hypericum) - Very effective antiviral. Also decreases the production of the cytokine IL-6. Hypericum is an extract from St John’s Wort. There have been some very successful field trials in commercial flocks infected with H5N1 in Vietnam. (Pubmed PMID 7857513, 11518071, 11362353, 7857513, 11518071)

Vitamin E - Immune booster. Also decreases the production of the cytokine TNF-a. (Pubmed PMID 155882360, 10929076) Experiments involved using mice. Very suitable for immune compromised people, especially the elderly. Effects enhanced when taken with Vitamin C.

Apple Juice - Antiviral. Fresh apple juice including the pulp and skin has greater antiviral activity than heated commercial apple juice. More research is needed. Effectiveness on H5N1 is unknown. (Pubmed PMID 32832, 12452634)

Resveratrol - Antiviral. In addition to inhibiting neuraminidase, Resveratrol also sends a message to cells to stop manufacturing viruses. This is a proven antiviral found naturally in red wine, peanuts, mulberries, Japanese Knotwood root (richest source), raisins and red grapes. Resveratrol supplements are relatively inexpensive, are more stable than wine and is available in liquid form for absorption in the mouth. No toxic effects noted. (Pubmed PMID 1583880, 12817628, 15985724)

Scuttellaria (Skullcap) - Antiviral. A herb used as a tea. It has no side effects and is also a mild tranquilliser. Research suggests neuraminidase, which is a substance needed by the H5N1 virus to reproduce, may be inhibited.

Cranberry Juice - Early research shows that it may be an antiviral, making viruses less able to invade or multiply. Effectiveness on H5N1 is unknown. (Pubmed PMID15781126)

Cat’s Claw (Uncaria tomentosa) - Decreases the production of the cytokine TNF-a. Also boosts immune system. The number of white blood cells was significantly increased during treatment. No toxicity was noted. (http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/entrez/q...arch&DB=pubmed) Active constituents can be found in the leaves, bark, vine, and roots. Water extraction from bark used. Children and pregnant women are to avoid. Has a potentially damaging effect on the DNA of proliferating cells. (cancers, foetuses, growing children)

Curcumin (Tumeric Spice) - Decreases the production of the cytokine TNF-a. This is the yellow compound in turmeric spice. Research shows that this may be very good for preventing a cytokine storm although this is not proven. Must be taken with food or gastritis or peptic ulcers may occur. Pregnant women and feeding mothers should avoid this. The medicinal properties of curcurnin cannot be utilised when used alone due to rapid metabolism in the liver and intestinal wall. When combined with Piperine found in black pepper the absorption is increased with no adverse effects. Obtainable from health stores in tablets, liquid, capsules already combined with piperine. Dosage is 500mg to 4000mg daily.

Astragalus root (Astragali Radix) - Boosts immune system. (Pubmed PMID15588652)

Tea tree Steam Inhalation - Reduces the cytokine TNF-a. Add 2 drops of tea tree oil in a bowl of steaming water. Cover head with a towel and inhale for 5 to 10 minutes. Relieves congestion and fights infection. Its effectiveness is unknown. (Pubmed PMID 11131302)

The following substances may be best to avoid during a H5N1 pandemic:

Elderberry juice (Sambucal) - AVOID - Increases production of cytokines TNF-a and IL-6. This substance is very effective against the common flu but may not be desirable for the H5N1 virus. Increases in these cytokines may trigger a lethal cytokine storm. (Isr Med Journal2002 Nov;4:944-6)

Micro Algae (Chlorella and Spirulina) - AVOID - Increases production of cytokine TNF-a. (Pubmed PMID 11731916)

Honey - AVOID - Increases production of cytokines TNF-a and IL-6. (Pubmed PMID12824009)

Chocolate - AVOID - Increases production of cytokines TNF-a and IL-6. (Pubmed PMID 12885154, PMID 10917928)

Echinacea - AVOID - Increases production of cytokines TNF-a and IL-6. Although it is often used for normal flu, research shows that it may increase the chance of cytokine storms for H5N1. (Pubmed PMID 15556647, 9568541)

Kimchi - AVOID - Increases production of cytokines TNF-a and IL-6. (Pubmed PMID15630182)

Dairy products & Bananas - AVOID - These foods increase mucous production.

Lil'Aug
http://www.the-dhn.com/

P.S. Maria, I read too that to prevent the Gullian Barre syndrome in the event of a mandatory vaccine you must keep the nervous system healthy as Gullian Barre paralysis (the kind that Mrs. Spear had after the first swine flu shot in the late 70's) affects the nervous system.

Pick up some VALERIAN herb capsules and VALERIAN tea asap. It will help with insomnia as well- but it also aids the nervous system from assault from things like these vaccine
What’s in the regular flu shot?

* Egg proteins: including avian contaminant viruses
* Gelatin: known to cause allergic reactions and anaphylaxis are usually associated with sensitivity to egg or gelatin
* Polysorbate 80 (Tween80™): can cause severe allergic reactions, including anaphylaxis
* Formaldehyde: known carcinogen
* Triton X100: a strong detergent
* Sucrose: table sugar
* Resin: known to cause allergic reactions
* Gentamycin: an antibiotic
* Thimerosal: mercury is still in multidose flu shot vials

Because there are so many different toxins in vaccines, most people want to know how to detoxify their body afterwards, if they are forced to take the flu vaccine. So I contacted George Foss, a well-known nutritional supplement formulator and former general manager of Kayser’s Nutrition Center, and asked him what natural methods for detoxifying from flu vaccines he’d recommend.

George recommends taking NAC, along with Chlorella, Silymarin, Vitamin C, Oscillococcinum, and Colloidal Silver.

NAC, i.e., N-acetyl Cysteine -- a sulfur-bearing amino acid which binds and removes mercury and other metals found in vaccines from the body; also breaks down toxic substances in liver; available at local health food stores or through internet sources.

Chlorella – (use broken cell wall Chlorella); major all-around cellular detoxifier and cleanser; available at local health food stores or through internet sources.

Silymarin – i.e., the Milk Thistle herb, a well-known liver protector and detoxifier (take as directed on bottle); available at local health food stores or through internet sources.

Vitamin C -- 2 grams/day (adults) for immune support and for chelating metals used in the vaccines; start taking several days before vaccination if possible, and for at least a week afterwards; available at local health food stores or through internet sources.

Oscillococcinum – a homeopathic remedy that eliminates unwanted flu and flu vaccine symptoms; this is the #1 flu medication in France; it provides significant symptomatic relief from the trauma to the body caused by the flu and flu vaccines; it is carried online by CVS Pharmacy at www.CVS.com – use their online search engine to find it.

Colloidal silver – For adults, take two ounces per day, minimum, for immune support, and to inactivate any viral fragments from vaccines that contained the weakened virus; take it for at least several days before and for at least a week after taking a vaccine. (Children should not take more than two teaspoons full per day.)

You can purchase colloidal silver at health food stores or online. Or you can make your own colloidal silver for about 36 cents a quart (rather than paying $30 for a tiny four-ounce bottle in health food stores), by obtaining a high-quality Micro-Particle Colloidal Silver Generator from TheSilverEdge.com.

If you cannot afford a colloidal silver generator right now, you can make an emergency batch of colloidal silver by following the instructions on this web page.

Hopefully, the current flu scare will not reach the point where the government feels it necessary to order mandatory vaccines. But if it does, by using the above supplements you’ll enjoy significant protection against toxins and other nasty chemicals and substances (not to mention viral fragments) found in that toxic soup known as the flu vaccine. Best of all, everything mentioned above is completely natural.
AscendingStarseed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2010, 09:36 AM   #10
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

Hello Tamarie,

Anchor is right about letting go of the fear and balance your emotions regarding your husband.
A friendly and loving environment is important for your daughter.
I opened a thread in healing about the swine flu :" prevention and immunity to poisonous effects " .
You may find additionnal data there to the ones that have already been advised to you on this thread.
http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=17068
I have friends who have had good results regarding the cleansing of vaccines with Homeopathy .
Finding an homeopath around and asking for advice might help you understand things from his doctor's viewpoint.
As a last advice I would say to not envision the worst .
Trust that help can be found and also that she might just go through the vaccine she got without complications.
My compassionate thoughts are with you . Keep us informed.

Love Always
mudra
mudra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2010, 10:16 AM   #11
Anchor
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tamarie View Post
Oh, and in Australia, from next month apparently the standard seasonal flu vaccinations will have the H1N1 Strain mixed in! But I wonder if doctors will even bother to tell us?...
Yes - we are all being offered it for free at work, how nice

A lot of people around me are happy that the company looks after them.

A few of my friends who know me better have promised that they are not going to take it this year, and last year it made some of them a bit ill and they felt it was dodgy. They also cant see any of the alleged pandemic - so they are not buying it - they are joining the dots...

AJ..
Old 03-10-2010, 10:38 AM   #12
aloha
Avalon Senior Member

aloha
in most of life's circumstances, what you not do, is often as important as what you do
in a society where everything/everyone is backwards/upside down is often our best option to let it be
because we cannot change it and put everything/everyone back on their feet on the ground
what is of utter importance is that we stay on the ground and are what we are - AWARENESS
and don't go into the stories in our heads or in society
so relax - give yourself a break - be real - be a human being - be what you are - AWARENESS
good luck
mahalo
aloha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2010, 01:27 PM   #13
SWIFT
Avalon Senior Member

Smile Re: Today my 6 year old girl got the Swine Flu Vaccine and I'm scared!

Quote:
My daughter has been leukaemia free for 2 years now, but she still needs to get regular blood tests to make sure it does not come come back. Today my husband took her in to the Westmead Children's Hospital (in Syd, Australia) for just this reason, but was also advised by her treating oncology doctor that she "should" have the swine flu vaccine.

My husband, who has listened to me repeat numerous times that I do not want him or my children to have the vaccination, proceeded to give his verbal consent! Without contacting me first! I could NOT believe it!

So the doctor went ahead and "vaccinated" her. And I am terrified, angered, desperately wanting answers on what I can do to remove that disease from her body. All I can think about is that she is now sick and that the hospital has placed my daughters life in jeopardy! When I close my eyes and picture her, all I see is a stranger that is not the same person that left the house this morning! I see a little girl with 'A/California Strain' virus swimming around inside her body. I've even thought about wishing I could just die because I just couldn't be around if she gets sick from it. I've already gone through one life threatening illness with her and we were all trying to save her life, and now that she's well, they want to kill her off again!

I don't know what to do! I want to sue the hospital for even SUGGESTING that she get vaccinated and I want to choke my husband for agreeing to it! I can't stop crying, and I can't think rationally enough to argue with my husband about why he was wrong! His views completely oppose mine - he has not even blinked an eyelid about how concerned I am right now. He thinks I'm over-reacting and everything I read, research, listen to, is all bull***t.

My heart goes out to you and please mother nature send your daughter a miracle.

Blessings,
SWIFTY
SWIFT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2010, 05:37 PM   #14
yiolas
Avalon Senior Member

[QUOTE=Tamarie;253217]My daughter has been leukemia free for 2 years now, but she still needs to get regular blood tests to make sure it does not come come back. Today my husband took her in to the Westmead Children's Hospital (in Syd, Australia) for just this reason, but was also advised by her treating oncology doctor that she "should" have the swine flu vaccine. QUOTE]

Dear Tamarie, I know exactly how you feel ! My niece had leukemia when she was 5 years old. She is 19 now and has been free of the disease for for at least 10 years now, Thank God.

She's a medical student now and was forced to take that damn vaccine, because some of her duties include hospital work.
Well when I found out, I went bazerk. I wrote to as many 'alternative' doctors as I knew.
Basically, what you need to do is to give her something that helps the body rid itself of toxins and heavy metals, all of which are in that vaccine.

Take a look at what doctor Deagle suggested we do:
Vaccine Recovery Protocol...

ChelorMAX two caps three times per day for one month, then one three times per day
Liquid Zeolite Humic 20 drops three times per day
Green Tea Supreme one capsule four times per day
NutriDefense one capsule four times per day
Nutrimmune one capsule four times per day

Blessings,
Dr Bill Deagle MD

You can e-mail him yourself at:
drbilldeagle@hotmail.com

His website: http://www.nutrimedical.com/

His products are a bit expensive, but if you search, you can find similar products at cheaper prices.
Try not to worry too much.

Last edited by yiolas; 03-10-2010 at 05:40 PM.
yiolas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2010, 05:47 PM   #15
Aztar
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

So the doctor went ahead and "vaccinated" her.
Is your husband looking for his teeth on the floor?
Aztar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2010, 06:00 PM   #16
Shadowstalker
Avalon Senior Member

SENDING HEALING VIBES AND LOVE
Shadowstalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2010, 08:06 PM   #17
Devakas
Avalon Senior Member

Sending healing wishes to your daughter. get strong little girl and fight to win... you will win.

our hearts with you Tamarie, keep updating us.
Devakas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2010, 08:19 PM   #18
manticore
Avalon Senior Member

It's never too late to air the preview to my show with Dr. Leonard Horowitz:

Best wishes to you!

Mel

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KHh3610Szhc

Last edited by manticore; 03-10-2010 at 08:56 PM.
manticore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2010, 09:52 PM   #19
yiolas
Avalon Senior Member

To Ascendingstarseed reply #9:
What a wonderful and comprehensive list you made ! I've bookmarked this page for future use. I hope that Tamarie reads your suggestions.
yiolas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2010, 10:22 PM   #20
Tamarie
Avalon Senior Member

Well after sleeping on it, I must say I'm a little more at peace with it. The thing I figure is that Bijanca came into this life knowing exactly what she needed to do - getting cancer and surviving was one thing, and perhaps this bloody vaccine is another. I do believe that she won't get sick from it because deep down inside after my initial stress and crazy thoughts, I now feel no harm will come from this. I have a strong feeling that her body will somehow reject the poison and excrete it - maybe it's just wishful thinking, maybe not, but I feel her life on this planet is worth more than a few small years - I think she's got big plans for herself. A healer once told me she's 'an old soul' and a psychic once said that she's a fighter before she even got sick.

I do appreciate the replies - they are packed with useful information for anyone else also who may be faced with this horrifying situation. Great quick advise from Dr Deagle (whom I don't necessarily agree with on alot of things) but if I was to use that info I would need to get the right doses. Maybe it's worth contacting him.

Thanks HUGELY to all you wonderful loving people who have offered your prayers and well wishes to her/us.

And Aztar - No teeth lost yet! My husband is probably just doing what he came here to do - believing what he wants, listening to himself only, and ignoring the rest. Certainly a challenge on my part.
Old 03-10-2010, 10:29 PM   #21
Anchor
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
I have a strong feeling that her body will somehow reject the poison and excrete it
You can very definitely contribute to the process, you are her mum, you are very much in-tune and part of the "plans" of your daughter. Your focussed intent, and the intensity of your instinct and duty to protect your daughter can and will do what needs to be done. Just let it happen !

You are not such a young soul yourself - not many of us on this forum are.

AJ..
Old 03-10-2010, 10:44 PM   #22
Majorion
Avalon Senior Member

Tamarie, you're so passionate about this (and rightly so).

I am absolutely sure that the endless love you express for your daughter and hold dear in your heart; will encompass all 3D reality "limitations" and a higher power will respond by giving you more strength than you had before for both you and your daughter, and hopefully your husband too.

I'm glad to see that at least she didn't have any immediate problems from this vaccine, such as adverse effects. You can also take that as a positive sign. IMHO, these are learning experiences in life, and I'm sure you feel even closer to your loved ones now, keep that spirit alive and fill your environment with that love.

Hoping all the best for you and your family, thank you for sharing with us...

Peace,,
Majorion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2010, 10:51 PM   #23
lisa
Avalon Senior Member

AscendingStarseed, thanks for the comprehensive list!
I glanced through it and one thing that caught my eye is that microalgae is recommended at the top and cautioned as something to avoid at the bottom:
Quote:
Originally Posted by AscendingStarseed View Post
If you ever find yourself forced to take a vaccine injection ... , you can help protect yourself by loading up on microalgae (spirulina, astaxanthin, chlorella), superfoods and raw vegetables juices for 14 days before your vaccine injection.

The following substances may be best to avoid during a H5N1 pandemic:

Micro Algae (Chlorella and Spirulina) - AVOID - Increases production of cytokine
Quote:
Heard that in the news, but didn't know that it is coming so soon. Yeah, I trust good Traditional Chinese Doctors over Medical Doctors educated by the "System".

My husband is a scientific/logical person, but he "lives inside the box" because it is much nicer than my mad, mad world. He makes me understand the people out there who doesn't want to know. And I think he does that so I can practice the "Law of Allowance". I think he will come out of the box once I master that Law, haha.

Last edited by lisa; 03-10-2010 at 11:01 PM.
lisa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2010, 11:47 PM   #24
Aztar
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

And Aztar - No teeth lost yet! My husband is probably just doing what he came here to do - believing what he wants, listening to himself only, and ignoring the rest. Certainly a challenge on my part.
Well good for you My wife is Irish, I doubt I would be so lucky ;p
Although my wife and myself believe the same thing when it comes to immunization and vaccines (mainly due to her in-depth research efforts),we also believe that "where focus goes, energy flows" and my wife loves to say that just because she's aware of the lemon juice in the pantry, it won't necessarily go into her pie."

We had an experience in the school system with our oldest son. Against our wishes he was given a shot for Hep-B during school hours and we didn't know about it until he came home at the end of the day. Needless to say we were upset but took a deep breath and realized that as a Divine being with trillions of cells that each have a consciousness, Connor's body would go to work and do what it had to do to keep him safe.

Tamarie, keep your focus on what you Do want. Your beautiful daughter's well being. The Universe will deliver.

Last edited by Aztar; 03-10-2010 at 11:51 PM.
Aztar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2010, 01:22 AM   #25
Steven
Avalon Senior Member

I am far away and all advices have been given. But, there is still something I can do . I will dedicate my prayers for Bianca. The spirit is strong and knows no boundaries.

Namaste, Steven
Steven is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
flu, h1n1, shot, vaccine, virus