Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 03-16-2010, 12:45 PM   #101
DOMINIC 777
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: To the founders of Avalon2: Think and feel!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mudra View Post
I concur with you Steve .Over the last weeks the community has been asking ,waiting, begging , shouting to get proper informations regarding what had taken place between the mods on one side and PA2 's settings on the other.
The release of all necessary infos clearly delineated from someone in charge at the top would be most welcome here . The absence of this leads to speculation and finally unfortunately lack of trust.
The fact that invitations to PA2 have begun should be have been a clear announcement to all and also imo all the invites be launched at the same time .
With the absence or lack of a clear stir the boat is rocking.

Love Always
mudra
I agree with you Mudra...all this elitism....choosing people....leaving people out .....sounds too elite to me....
lol
DOMINIC 777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2010, 12:46 PM   #102
Frank Samuel
Project Avalon Moderator

Talking Re: To the founders of Avalon2: Think and feel!

Mudra I am happy you are still here, the waves on this ocean are strong so just hold on everyone, put your life vest on hold on to the boat and everyone. HERE WE GO !!!!

Blessings to all..
Frank Samuel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2010, 12:51 PM   #103
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oliver View Post
Fred,

You are using pretty sharp and insulting words here. It is very easy and shallow way to answer you the same way, but I will answer you with respect, although you are not respecting me anymore, as I saw in your post.

I bet you are quite emotional as most of us are here, even though you are insisting on pure "facts". And, as you can probably see, it is all about emotions. And it is good to be like that, I find them most precious characteristic of the humans. It is not "snivelling" as you say, because if you do not understand, showing emotions is a courageous act: to show “weakness” exactly were somebody very "tough" will interpret and ridicule them in a considerable cruel way. And all of this while a flood of crocodile tears are in front of you, exactly at the front page...floating toward Avalon2.

I really apologize that I didn’t see there is personal page for members, but as somebody told you, I couldn’t log on to see everything there, since I was not invited. (It is interesting that this morning, after last night posting of this thread, I saw invitation to join Avalon 2 in my e-mail. Quite interesting. Thank you for the invitation, Gareth, I will think about it).

As for the guidelines, I am staying at my point that they are to rigorous and too many, and can be misused in many ways to shut up different opinions or critical approaches. I am standing on this point, not only because of rules itself, but mostly because of what was happening here last weeks, when so called "hard hand" made a massacre on this forum. I understand the reasons - orders were given and must be executed.

You, Fred, pretty much insists on the fact that Avalon is owned. Sure, we know this, but do you really know who made Avalon to be such a great place? The members, their love and dedication. Until Bill do not realize that Avalon is beyond his (and Kerry`s and admins and mods) personality, there will be not much followers, and there will be problems. This kind of people here does not like "bosses" and "hard hands" to cut them as infantile. They have responsibility, integrity and dignity and, you know what - THE COURAGE in their hearts to show their disagreement. THIS is what makes Avalon a beautiful and great place to be, and all this days I am proud to be part of such a group of people. They do no care so much will they be invited to Avalon2 or not, because they love truth and freedom most of all. If you believe me, this is great "capital" and potential for Avalon.

And also, do not judge them for being present on The Mists of Avalon. Try to understand first why they are there. They love each other, they just want to be together, not divided. With all mistakes.

I know there are some hidden poisoned serpents here that are using this big arguing and polemic for their agenda to destroy Avalon. I am noticing them, it can’t be proved, but they will succeed only if Avalon becomes highly controlled forum, I am sure about this.

Now, I would like to ask you this. Who are "the two-faced, back-stabbers and their uncanny ability to kick a sick dog in the stomach, when it isn't looking...", as you wrote? You need to answer, if you are honest, and if you have "facts" about it.

Is that me? Did my opening post looks like that for you, and inspired you to write such cowardice, without names? Is that Mudra? Or Greybeard? Or Jester Terrestrial. First, they have no knifes, they have swords of truth, love and freedom in their hearts. Don’t you understand that you are showing a totalitarian way of judging, Fred? Didn’t you understand who is making all this upset and mess on Avalon all this days, with posting nonsense threads, banning, irritating people?

So, do we have right to be emotional and to ask what Avalon2 will be like, after all of this? As I stated, I would like it to be great success, but there are too many elements that make us to be suspicious, and to ask questions. We all love Avalon; I know you love it too, very much - but WHY IS NECESSARY TO BE CLOSED, if we all love it so much? Why? Why only by invitation? Why you are invited, and somebody else not? Who is making criteria? What are criteria? WHAT is criteria itself, if you understand me. Too many unanswered question, my friend.

Finally, I would like to think all of this is a kind of great catharsis for all of us. I hope there is a way Avalon to rise again even stronger, even more important and more influential, together with Camelot.
But, stop divisions! Rise up oneness! It’s our way.

I once again apologize for misunderstandings.

With Love and RESPECT.
Thank you for you wise words Oliver.
You took a great stand my friend and demonstrated you can speak from your Heart.
As Always .

Love from me
mudra
mudra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2010, 12:52 PM   #104
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BraveHeart View Post
Its obvious what's going on here, the "click' will be invited over to the dark Avalon, I mean avalon2, where this new Avalon will have much tighter post restrictions, where humor will be frowned upon, differing opinions unacceptable, un suitable avatars removed due to new rule restrictions, and the content strictly policed and monitored to ensure everyone will conform to the new standards of this form of Internet chat.

Its no wonder quality members have left in droves or been forced to move or silenced, but having the old Avalon been made a "read only" and all removed posts mysteriously brought back to life will continue capturing the unsuspecting researchers to the dark side whom are truth seeking only to find this cleverly planned material online.

Sounds like the new world order has arrived in Avalon big time, but Avalon showed its hand by allowing the Poohban , sorry thuban soul catching program infiltrate and seduce the weak and uninformed, not to mention the hundreds of guest who visit the site daily. Yes the re writers of history have yet again shown themselves using mass deception as their tool. Having this thread continue after page one was confirmation alone.

So the breaking up of bill and kerry shows what really is going on behind the scenes, and watching the fiasco transcend itself with the banning of members and behind the scenes " in the mists/ smurf " campaign tells the whole story. Looks like the people in charge of the forum have found themselves being under control of some other source.

People are so angry because they feel they will have no place to chat (confusion unable to connect the dots), this is an another example of the loss free will, loss of sovereignty, people so upset at having the floor removed underneath them is a common theme in life why should this website be any different. A meeting place for like minded was a dangerous concept but in typical illuminati fashion, soon infiltrated.

Avalon is the guinea pig it seems, the trial run of the new world order has arrived and people are all too happy to accept (young souls opening arms in complete ignorance) as they fear they will be lost and will comply through complete victim consciousness.

Congratulations people you have been made !!

Blessings
I have just realized that I like all your posts and agree with your thoughts and conclusions...
BTW..did anyone ask us, the members of Avalon if we want a new forum to be created for some of us...the chosen ones? Will Avalon2 be the new elite?
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2010, 12:55 PM   #105
Céline
Avalon Senior Member

These questions have been answered more then once by more then one person.

Since many seem to want to believe something different, any efforts at answering your question is futile..

Believe what you will..

As a wise friend says...be a piece of peace..

and as i see it...

Or be the chaos in this chaotic reality...

It is your choice.

Be happy.
Céline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2010, 01:09 PM   #106
ewhite
Avalon Senior Member

When are we all going to learn that the change is inevitable? The current forum is completely ruined. When was the last time any of us have seen anything of substance? For the past month or so all new threads that have not been about fear of change or someone being banned have been bumped so far beneath all of this. I have seen members make threads that were only put out there to tick someone else off. THIS is not avalon, it is like everyone has been bumped back to tenth grade.

In the meantime I have been having this nagging feeling that I need to get moving on making preparations for total loss of electricity. Everything we rely on uses electricity in one way or another and it could all be gone in an instant. I could not start a thread about this because it would have been buried in an instant with all of this.

We are all better than this, all of us. All of the stomping of feet and fear mongering is not changing anything. It is actually making it worse.

I am lost as to why we all can not get over it. If we all view AV2 as a three headed beast than that is exactly what it will be. Everything, I mean everything is what we make it.

I too hope that the original spirit of AV1 flows over to the new forum, but it will not. Not with all of this division and fear.

Votes to keep this forum open? The decision has been made, being an IT manager I know how much effort it takes to run a forum and how replication of services is just absurd. A solution such as this would cause more division and more separation.

Stay strong, Be mindful, Find peace,

-E

Last edited by ewhite; 03-16-2010 at 01:11 PM. Reason: sp: feat to feet
ewhite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2010, 01:43 PM   #107
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank Samuel View Post
Mudra I am happy you are still here, the waves on this ocean are strong so just hold on everyone, put your life vest on hold on to the boat and everyone. HERE WE GO !!!!

Blessings to all..

Dear Frank Samuel ,

I will remain here until Avalon closes it 's gates my friend.
I am sad to see our soul family divided today but know my heart is with you all .

Love from me
mudra
Old 03-16-2010, 01:46 PM   #108
JesterTerrestrial
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
These questions have been answered more then once by more then one person.

Since many seem to want to believe something different, any efforts at answering your question is futile..
MY QUESTIONS HAVE NOT BEEN ANSWERED!!! IN FACT MORE INFORMATION HAS BEEN MISTED!!!

THE THREAD YOU STARTED CALLED TIME HAS BEEN REMOVED!!!

Quote:
because she has an agenda to run this fourm into the ground!!!

by starting piles of thread and overunning the fourm with her posts!!!

no wonder so many other members are upset!!!

what do ya think

I got a question for you

WHO ARE YOU!!!

WHO DO YOU WORK FOR!!!

MA'AT

edit to add to say...this I do not know for sure and please truly forgive if I am wrong...but there seems to be some serious concerns! and i am tired of the pressure inside this cooker! My sky is filled with chem trails AGAIN...I'm DONE!!!

SOMETHING GOING ON!!! AND I AM COMPLETELY LOSING IT!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by JesterTerrestrial View Post
Here is what I THINK and FEEL!!!

CHANGE IS COMING ALRIGHT!!!

I'M DONE HOW CAN I CHILL OUT!!!

TIME!!!

http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/s...ad.php?t=21007

SOMETHINGS GOIN ON!!!
Quote:
please forgive MY bluntness!
Quote:
I am already mystified so pull the plug on me if you can't handle my energy!!!

Then the rest of Avalon where know where you really stand!!!

Its time alright!!!

For PEACE!!!
Quote:
and another thing...

Where is Gia Love!!!

And Bill!!!

I got a couple question for you before we move ahead.

WHO THE HECK IS DRIVING THIS SHIP???

How can we ever restore balance to this damaged community.

I just want peace. On this planet!!!

Respect to those who stand for truth!!!

AND NEVER GIVE UP!!!

JT!
And now...you can not read what I think and feel here...because the thread has been deleted!!!

WHY!!!

HOWS IN CHARGE OF THIS SHIP!!!

WHY WAS THIS THREAD DELETED!!!

HERE IS A COPY OF WHAT WAS POSTED!!!

Quote:
hmmmmm....not overly a lot of answers eh!!!

I AN NOT PREPARED TO PROCEED WITH AVALON 2!!!

BECAUSE I LACK CONFIDENCE IN OUR LEADERSHIP!!!

SO DO YOU SEE THE PROBLEM @ AVALON NOW!!!

HOW CAN WE SHARE ADVANCED INFORMATION!!!

and a few other posts that i have saved I could dig up!!!

SO NOW WE HAVE ANOTHER MISSING THREAD!!!

SOMETHING IS GOING ON AND UNTIL WE GET TO THE BOTTOM

I AM NOT READY TO MOVE ON!!! THERE IS A PROBLEM HERE!!!
JesterTerrestrial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2010, 01:57 PM   #109
jaby
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oliver View Post
Fred,

You are using pretty sharp and insulting words here. It is very easy and shallow way to answer you the same way, but I will answer you with respect, although you are not respecting me anymore, as I saw in your post.

I think honest, plain speaking IS respectful. Fredkc didn't hold back in
his post (#52)...but that's absolutely ok. I thought the post very good.
And his no nonsense approach a breath of fresh air.

I am not a big poster here but I've been watching what has been going
on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ewhite View Post
When are we all going to learn that the change is inevitable? The current forum is completely ruined. When was the last time any of us have seen anything of substance? For the past month or so all new threads that have not been about fear of change or someone being banned have been bumped so far beneath all of this. I have seen members make threads that were only put out there to tick someone else off. THIS is not avalon, it is like everyone has been bumped back to tenth grade.

Agreed. The mischief-makers (paid or otherwise) have had a field day.

Some people may be genuinely upset by coming changes, but I don't think
genuine members have anything to worry about.

Quote:
In the meantime I have been having this nagging feeling that I need to get moving on making preparations for total loss of electricity. Everything we rely on uses electricity in one way or another and it could all be gone in an instant. I could not start a thread about this because it would have been buried in an instant with all of this.

Save it for the new Avalon 2 forum, maybe ?

jaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2010, 02:43 PM   #110
JesterTerrestrial
Avalon Senior Member

NOW IT LOOKS LIKE JUNAVA THREAD he just posted is missing!!!

Hey who the heck wanted to know about the tea im drinking...its coffee...
telling me to stand up for truth...i saw the quote...not sure who the heck is yelling at me!!!
Stand for truth!!! WHAT THE .... DOSE IT LOOK LIKE IM DOING!!! HELLO!!!

WHY ARE POSTS GETTING DELETED!!!

SOMETHING IS GOING ON!!!

I AM NOT GOING TO AVALON 2 WITH THIS GOING ON!!!

THE INTEGRITY OF THE TEAM HAS BEEN COMPROMISED AND

THE JESTER WILL NOT GO TO AVALON 2!!!

TRY ME. YEAH IM JUST ONE GUY AND YOU CAN MOVE WITH OUT ME

HOWEVER IM SURE WE ALL WANT TO GET ANSWERS!!!

EVEN BILL PEACE JTEYE!!!

Last edited by JesterTerrestrial; 03-16-2010 at 02:50 PM.
Old 03-16-2010, 02:45 PM   #111
JesterTerrestrial
Avalon Senior Member

dear avalon team!!!

If you can not handel my energy

then do yourselves a favor and hit that mist button!!!

Or do you wanna get to the bottom of some things

so we can actually move ahead what ever forum we use!!!

I do not need an invitation to my own island!!!

Especial when i doubt the security of the team!!!

Peace jt!
Old 03-16-2010, 03:28 PM   #112
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
dear avalon team!!!

If you can not handel my energy

then do yourselves a favor and hit that mist button!!!

Or do you wanna get to the bottom of some things

so we can actually move ahead what ever forum we use!!!

I do not need an invitation to my own island!!!

Especial when i doubt the security of the team!!!

Peace jt!
love you Jester...
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2010, 03:44 PM   #113
Rocky_Shorz
Avalon Senior Member

Come on Jester you saw the flamer log in last night just to be cruel. Did you log off to go to sleep feeling good after what was written?

The only person I have ever ignored and moved into the mists... and one that will never be missed, back under a new name just to go on a rampage and remind all of us why we are sad of what happened over the last month on the forum.

I said a prayer just for him...

Hope he slept well...
Rocky_Shorz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2010, 03:59 PM   #114
JesterTerrestrial
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocky_Shorz View Post
Come on Jester you saw the flamer log in last night just to be cruel. Did you log off to go to sleep feeling good after what was written?
Hi Rocky...yes I did go have a quick snooze...and NO I DO NOT FEEL GOOD ABOUT WHAT WAS WRITTEN. I will say no more right now other then.

HERE'S A SHOUT OUT FOR A BRIGHTER FUTURE. PEACE!
Old 03-16-2010, 04:14 PM   #115
Rocky_Shorz
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Hi Rocky...yes I did go have a quick snooze...and NO I DO NOT FEEL GOOD ABOUT WHAT WAS WRITTEN. I will say no more right now other then.

HERE'S A SHOUT OUT FOR A BRIGHTER FUTURE. PEACE!
I have already been there and a brighter future is the understatement of your life...

Your ideas are used around the world...

I know every time I look at the lamp it will brighten my day because I know the Jester.

you are a bright point in all of our hearts...
Old 03-16-2010, 05:11 PM   #116
Peace of mind
Avalon Senior Member

I’ve been tricked. I thought this place was a step in the right direction. Other than the tons of info, I have always admired the freedom of speech because it clarifies information and allows points of views to be discussed and considered. Various perspectives have always provided foresight. I don’t know what made me think people here were mature enough to take criticism and respect another’s point of view. This is the second website I’ve have grown accustom to just to see it fall apart as soon as I was settling in.

I don’t understand what the problem is, if the owners are trying to promote any agenda by eliminating freedom of speech and opinions, then I guess this place is no better than the other problematic businesses in this greed ridden, selfish, discriminating world. I’ve guided a lot of important people to view this site and to see it operating in this condition is very disheartening. I thought people here were above the pity issues I see being discussed. If this is any indication of how our light warriors/workers function then the world is most definitely doomed if we can’t even deal with, or ignore instigators. Egotism seems to be in full swing now days. I tell you…this world is full of hypocrisy. *sighs*

Peace
Peace of mind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2010, 06:20 PM   #117
truth and integrity
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally posted by JesterTerrestial
SOMETHING IS GOING ON AND UNTIL WE GET TO THE BOTTOM

I AM NOT READY TO MOVE ON!!! THERE IS A PROBLEM HERE!!!

WHY ARE POSTS GETTING DELETED!!!

THE INTEGRITY OF THE TEAM HAS BEEN COMPROMISED AND

THE JESTER WILL NOT GO TO AVALON 2!!!

TRY ME. YEAH IM JUST ONE GUY AND YOU CAN MOVE WITH OUT ME

HOWEVER IM SURE WE ALL WANT TO GET ANSWERS!!!
Jester your energy is contagious. Yes, we want answers. We want to go the bottom of the problems. We don’t want to pretend that nothing has happened.
We want truth.

Now, Avalon1 and Avalon2 remind me of a married couple who decided to divorce. They did not want to resolve problems, looking at their issues and dealing with painful feelings. They did not deal with those feelings and issues after divorce, either. Instead, they run quickly into other relationships and got married. And both of them divorced faster then they could say Robert Redford. Why? Because those feelings with underlying issues went underground, and appeared with magnified intensity very quickly. This will happen for Avalon2.

Love to you all,
t&i

truth and integrity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2010, 06:49 PM   #118
bushycat
Avalon Senior Member

Avalon: Bohemian village/Noah's Ark, soon to be time capsule.

AV2: ???????????????????????????????????????

BC
bushycat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2010, 06:53 PM   #119
eleni
Avalon Senior Member

Many of us were tricked. One word- Karma.
eleni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2010, 07:21 PM   #120
JesterTerrestrial
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by truth and integrity View Post
Jester your energy is contagious.

Love to you all,
t&i

I know...i've infected myself

DO I HAVE ALL THE ANSWERS NOPE. JUST A LOT OF VISIONS!!!

TO MOVE AHEAD WITH PLANS WE ARE GOING TO NEED A SOLID TEAM!!!

AND WE NEED TO GET RID OF THE TROLLS AND SNAKES HIDING UNDER THE BRIDGE AND IN THE GRASS!!!

WHEN I CATCH YOU!!! I'M GONNA FIND OUT HOW MUCH YOU REALLY KNOW!!!

AVALON WILL RISE AGAIN!!!

BUT ITS GOING TO TAKE YOU THE PEOPLE!!!

A REVOLUTION OF TRUTH SEEKING AND SPEAKING MEMBERS TO STEP TO THE TASK AT HAND TO ENSURE WE GET A CRITICAL MASS HERE!

ONE THAT CAN ENSURE THE FUTURE OF THE WORLDS MOST ADVANCED SPIRTUAL AND SCIENCE AND GALACTIC EVENTS KIND OF FOURM!!!

SO LOSE YOUR MIND DREAM BIG AND WE CAN COLLECTIVLY COME TO AN AGREEMENT ABOUT HOW TO HEAL THE DAMAGE, MAINTAIN CURRENT TRANSITIONS, AND PLAN FOR AN ADVANCED NETWORK!!!

BUT BEFORE WE CAN JUST GET UP AND DANCE WE SHOULD CLEAN THE OLD PLACE UP SO THAT IT LOOKS ALL NICE FOR THE KIDS...WHADA YA SAY...MAYBE...WELL ALLRIGHT!!!

AVALON WILL SHINE!!!

PEACE JT!
Old 03-16-2010, 08:26 PM   #121
Oliver
Avalon Senior Member

Friends, I would like to believe this thread is contributing toward unity, and not toward divisions.
I know, I feel that all posters here wish the best for Avalon mission, those who are for Avalon2 and also those who are for this Avalon.
The cruelest and unavoidable law of 3D - The Dichotomy - has touched us and this beautiful forum. We confronted our opinions, but I want most strongly to believe that we do not confronted our hearts, our love among us, and the respect we share for one another. Our integrity as human beings must be untouched, and i believe it is like that.
Personally, i didn`t succeed to control all of my emotions, even though i promised not to enter further polemics and divisions, and i posted this thread. I hope i didn`t make a mistake. If yes, please forgive me. I feel the responsibility most deeply. If not, my true believe and hope is that this can serve us as a point of catharsis, which would be beautiful.
We shall all must to make our individual decisions, obviously. My heart is sad knowing that some of us will go different paths, no matter which one, but different.
I believe both Avalon and Avalon2 has the right to be given a chance, but it is probably impossible.
I appeal once more, most friendly, Bill and Gareth to come and calm down the situation, to assure us that nobody is manipulating us, this is the key issue, as I appeal to all of you to try to find your personal decisions and contribute toward relaxing all the negative energies, with a will to transform it into a new possibility for more love, truth, wisdom...for times that are in front of us, filled with challenges. We all want to learn, to grown, to be wise, to prepare our selves and to share unselfishly what we have inside our hearts.

Love for all

Last edited by Oliver; 03-16-2010 at 08:41 PM.
Oliver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2010, 08:39 PM   #122
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

This being human is a guest house.
Every morning a new arrival.
A joy, a depression, a meanness,
some momentary awareness comes
as an unexpected visitor.
Welcome and entertain all!
Even if they're a crowd of sorrows,
who violently sweep your house
empty of its furniture,
still, treat each guest honorably.
He may be clearing you out
for some new delight.
The dark thought, the shame, the malice,
meet them at the door laughing,
and invite them in.
Be grateful for whomever comes,
because each has been sent
as a guide from beyond.

Rumi

Love Always
mudra
Old 03-16-2010, 08:44 PM   #123
Rocky_Shorz
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bushycat View Post
Avalon: Bohemian village/Noah's Ark, soon to be time capsule.

AV2: ???????????????????????????????????????

BC
actually there with be a lot of stories put on the shelf to collect dust but for any thread that is important to you, it will be brought to life...

Last edited by Rocky_Shorz; 03-16-2010 at 08:47 PM.
Old 03-16-2010, 08:45 PM   #124
Phtha
Avalon Senior Member

Thank you Mudra for sharing that Rumi poem. Everytime I read a Rumi poem I keep telling myself I want to look him up and read more but then forget.

I want to look him up and read more.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mudra View Post
Rumi
Love Always
mudra
Phtha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2010, 08:45 PM   #125
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks for the 'rumi' roomie mudra
love/susan
THE eXchanger is offline   Reply With Quote