Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 03-07-2010, 12:09 AM   #51
fr66ajc
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Illuninati insider's spiritual comments

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocky_Shorz View Post
look at your icon and nick and it is no wonder I shared what I did. You have much to learn if you feel Christianity is the only who teach of the Trinity.

http://www.lawofone.info/

The Law of One books were channeled by Carla Rueckert, Don Elkins, and Jim McCarty between 1981 and 1984.
My apologies if my assumption was in error. I am well aware of other trinity faiths however my experience so far has led me to assume anyone quoting 666 is generally of a Christian fundamentalist mind set. I meant no offence. (I guess the 777 should have given the game away but it is late here and I might have enjoyed a little too much whiskey)

I guess my icon is there to try and stop people converting me. I come across so much of it on boards I am a member of that I got fed up rebutting them and I still make assumptions when I shouldn't. It's a failing of mine. To be honest I am a non-practising Thelemite. The philosophy is something that speaks to me but the magick and other practices don't. I am not destined to meat my HGA in this incarnation.

I am aware of the channelers of the Law of One but haven't read it. I believe Karla had a deeply Christian faith and many feel this faith tainted the transmissions.

Anyway, I would still be interested in the reasoning behind mu2143's statement that Ra is evil. Why so?
fr66ajc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2010, 12:45 AM   #52
Rocky_Shorz
Avalon Senior Member

and as for RA...

Quote:
Illuminati or counterculture?

In 1982 Robert Maxwell’s Pergamon Press released the now infamous Changing Images of Man report (a 283 page epic, originally privately released by Stanford Research Institute in 1972). What this strange and lengthy book is all about is a controversial issue, given its speculative nature and vague, contradictory format. According to right wing conspiracy theorists it was a devious attempt by elite ‘Illuminati’ to introduce their subversive ‘New Age’ ideas into mainstream political thought; according to dismissive left wing critics it was an even more devious attempt by the secret Establishment to hijack increasingly popular countercultural philosophies, domesticate them and turn them to the advantage of a global elite. An element of both can be found in the text, which clearly outlines an apparently sincere desire to evolve in an ethical and sustainable direction – though possibly from an unconsciously self-righteous and self-deluding mindset – together with a paranoid fear of immanent system collapse, along with a thinly disguised fear of the ‘ignorant masses’ and a ‘mindless counter culture’ (perhaps true from a dinosaur ‘elite’ perspective)...

SRI, a government think-tank

What rang alarm bells for the left was the fact that the original 1972 report by SRI was the result of a study project commissioned by ‘Government departments’, and that SRI had until then predominantly worked for the Pentagon and CIA, as well as private concerns such as the liberal Rockefeller Foundation. Moreover, Stanford University was a central component of many years in State and Military funded ‘mind control’ and psychic research...

While occult phenomena have long been ridiculed by the scientific establishment, the CIA seriously entertained the notion that such phenomena might be highly significant for the spy trade. The Agency speculated that if a number of people in the US were found to have high ESP capacity, their talent could be assigned to specific intelligence problems. This was why, in 1952, the CIA initiated an extensive program involving the search for, and development of, exceptionally gifted individuals who could approximate perfect success in ESP performance. The Office of Security, which ran the ARTICHOKE project, was urged to follow all leads on individuals reported to have true clairvoyant powers so as to be able to subject their claims to rigorous scientific investigation. In 1952, one of the men who went in search of such psychics was Andrija Puharich and in the early 1970s, when SRI reinvigorated such projects, he once again searched the extents of the earth in search of psychic talent, which he found in Uri Geller.

In the 1950s, the CIA also began infiltrating séances and occult gatherings, which may explain why they were interested in a bizarre UFO/medium case in Maine in 1959. A memo dated April 9, 1953, refers to a domestic – and therefore illegal – operation that required the planting of a very specialized observer at a séance in order to obtain a broad surveillance of all individuals attending the meetings.

During the late 1960s, the CIA experimented with mediums in an attempt to contact and possibly debrief dead CIA agents. These attempts, according to Victor Marchetti, a former high-ranking CIA official, were part of a larger effort to harness psychic powers for various intelligence-related missions (PROJECT SCANATE) that included utilizing clairvoyants to divine the intentions of the Kremlin leadership.

Early in 1981, a well-known syndicated columnist Jack Anderson said: “my associate and I revealed a Pentagon secret that raised eyebrows from coast-to-coast. To the sceptics who wrote in, no, we don’t take hallucinogens. The Pentagon and the Kremlin are, indeed dabbling in the black arts, they are seriously trying to develop weapons based upon extrasensory perception…”. A Course in Miracles seems to have been a part of this psychic warfare… the question is: what was its intended purpose? And is it but a stand-alone case, or part of a larger group of projects, which might shed a radically different light on the origins of the New Age movement?

http://parabook.wordpress.com/2009/0...trol-creation/

Last edited by Rocky_Shorz; 03-07-2010 at 12:53 AM.
Rocky_Shorz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2010, 12:50 AM   #53
Rocky_Shorz
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by fr66ajc View Post

I guess my icon is there to try and stop people converting me.
and what I shared wasn't for you, it was for the millions of Christians that might run across my post and start screaming blasphemy.

I would never try to convert anyone from their current beliefs, instead I share knowledge of what I have learned in my journey to find the truths.

I have been at home clearings where pictures were flying off the walls doors banging, windows shattering, scary scary stuff, and that is why I warn everyone from opening themselves up to the unknown.

It is out there and very very real...
Old 03-07-2010, 01:11 AM   #54
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

Very interesting. When AI interfered with my clearing work last week I went and took a look at a Colorado (?) facility. In the "basement" there was a black pool and a Baphomet type entity rising up out of the pool. He appeared mindless and ready to be programmed. That is all I saw and I'm mentioning it to corroborate what has been said in this thread.
Gnosis5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2010, 01:12 AM   #55
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

We can all be whistleblowers
Old 03-07-2010, 02:04 AM   #56
fr66ajc
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
and what I shared wasn't for you, it was for the millions of Christians that might run across my post and start screaming blasphemy.

I would never try to convert anyone from their current beliefs, instead I share knowledge of what I have learned in my journey to find the truths.
Forgive me then, your post seemed to be a direct response to my question so that was where the confusion came in at my end.

I didn't suspect you of trying to convert me either, that was just an explanation of my icon.

As for your experiences, I consider myself lucky I haven't had any quite like that, but I am well aware of the forces that are in play and wouldn't deny those phenomena are possible. Yes, opening yourself up can be dangerous but not always. Ra could be genuine or false or both.

The CIA interest in 'psychic' abilities is well known.

My question to mu2143 still stands though - why is Ra 'evil' with respect to the Law of One teachings.

All channelled teachings are dubious and best taken with a pinch of salt, I am just curious about mu2143's statement, that's all. He/she seems to have gotten that idea directly from the Law of One books hence my query.
Old 03-07-2010, 02:08 AM   #57
Rocky_Shorz
Avalon Senior Member

By the way that 7 sided star that continues through infinity is pretty amazing, I think it is the first time I have seen that symbol.
Old 03-07-2010, 10:19 AM   #58
annemirri
Avalon Senior Member

Default Trickster

a.

Last edited by annemirri; 03-10-2010 at 12:14 AM.
annemirri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2010, 10:33 AM   #59
john-d
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Sorry, I have not read The Law of One yet but could someone shed light on why Ra might be evil.

Specific reasons and quotes would be handy

thanks.
Its not , thats just mu2143's opinion ( he's made the same rants on another thread involving the law of one ) . I think it resonates with most people who read it , as i said , it changed my life in a positive way and has many others .
The best way though is for you to make your own mind up , read the study guide (a condensed version ) for a general overview of the books :

http://www.thesonsofthelawofone.com/lawofonepdfs.html

John
john-d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2010, 12:43 PM   #60
fr66ajc
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by john-d View Post
Its not , thats just mu2143's opinion ( he's made the same rants on another thread involving the law of one ) . I think it resonates with most people who read it , as i said , it changed my life in a positive way and has many others .
The best way though is for you to make your own mind up , read the study guide (a condensed version ) for a general overview of the books :

http://www.thesonsofthelawofone.com/lawofonepdfs.html

John
All good there... I always read for myself and come to my own conclusions, it was just puzzling me as that is the first time I have seen anyone have an opinion like that about the Law of One.

Thanks

Old 03-07-2010, 12:56 PM   #61
fr66ajc
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
By the way that 7 sided star that continues through infinity is pretty amazing, I think it is the first time I have seen that symbol.
The Star of Babalon. Should anyone have an interest in the Tarot you can see her astride the Beast in the Lust (Strength) Card of the Thoth Deck (Crowley).

Very basically it's a symbolic celebration of the strength of womanhood. Deeply anti-Christian as Crowley believed them to be responsible for the subjugation of women so his symbolism was pretty extreme in cases to show his disgust with the weakening and enslavement of women. There is much more to it of course but that is a basic idea, and seven is deeply related to the idea of Babalon.

The sevens refer to a Qabalistic formula for the number of Babalon (156)

The formula = 77 + (7+7)/7 + 77. This is alluded to in The Book of the Law (not a reference to the Law of One)

Don't ask for anything deeper as my knowledge of these things isn't extensive enough for me to be confident in providing accurate information. Suffice to say I have issues occasionally with the fact that Crowley and the O.T.O. are supposed to be associated with the ideas of the Illuminati but so far I have not experienced anything to suggest that is so. The Great White Brotherhood works for the good of man as do you all but then I never made it to the top so can't comment on that part. No I wasn't and am not a member of the O.T.O. nor the A.'.A.'. but I was a member of another esoteric school for a while. All good people in my experience, even the Mason I knew quite well.

in peace...
Old 03-07-2010, 03:01 PM   #62
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Trickster

Quote:
Originally Posted by annemirri View Post
Could you elaborate " court jester type exerting an undues influence on an Annunaki Overlord situated somewhere in Tibet" ?

That is connected to Nazis, and to that "BIG GAME" we are playing here on earth on it's final hour.

It is said that
the main portal that connects this planet to wider universe, even to multiverse, should move from (masculine) Tibet to
(feminine) Peru (Machu Picchu) and even "the hidden Hand" hinted about that.

We are getting very near the Source of the Matrix. I have felt it.

a.

When I do my personal karma clearing work we sometimes run into interference in present time (so to speak), or sometimes a being enters into the session wanting to experience this clearing modality. Always there is a karmic connection/affinity, thus I enable these beings to detach from their negative programs.

The Annunaki overlord was detected as a handler of a planetary bio-engineer. Whatever else he was doing we did not take the time to inquire. He merely told me his role was planetary overlord. In the process of detachment he flailed in grief and anger realizing what a waste his life had been and he blamed someone higher up too. He kept repeating "they froze my heart". So we went looking for the "they".

The "they" that we initially found was a being who was using a device to amplify himself (and hide himself), and he told me his role/name was Loki (that is how my mind translated it into english). It seems he was one of the offspring of a dragon mother who somehow got himself into this particular twisted shape. After helping him do some clearing work he went back to Source.

Some have said that this is all a "Divine Comedy".

Who better than a Court Jester/Loki type? How closely is this planetary era starting to look like good material for a Mel Brooks movie?!

My karmic connection was from the viewpoint of a largish dragon mother type (they have a larval stage of development). So I took some responsibility for long forgotten games I played.

I will pass on your data about Peru, thank you. IMHO, the best thing anyone of us can do is rediscover our karmic connections -- the reasons for our affinities and attractions (however abhorrent) to these goings on and the beings behind them. This is part of the process of self-awareness -- expansion of responsibility.

We are doing our clearing work and we are awakening to see what we have created and we are correcting it.
Old 03-07-2010, 05:11 PM   #63
Rocky_Shorz
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
The Star of Babalon. Should anyone have an interest in the Tarot you can see her astride the Beast in the Lust (Strength) Card of the Thoth Deck (Crowley).

Very basically it's a symbolic celebration of the strength of womanhood. Deeply anti-Christian as Crowley believed them to be responsible for the subjugation of women so his symbolism was pretty extreme in cases to show his disgust with the weakening and enslavement of women. There is much more to it of course but that is a basic idea, and seven is deeply related to the idea of Babalon.

in peace...
many have noticed my explanation of who the Trinity is, Christianity does not recognize the Holy Spirit as female. Islam who was first taught to honor women because Muhammad knew, now treats them as doormats...

Part of the awakening will be a return to simple truths...

and as for Babylon, it's location is very close to the Garden of Eden where I plan to be on December 21st 2012...

Quote:
The formula = 77 + (7+7)/7 + 77. This is alluded to in The Book of the Law
77+7 to me is the meaning of what is missing from the truths that must be added, the +77 at the end is a piece of the formula I don't understand, could it be part of stepping to the next dimension with the addition of two more gifts of seven? 7 spaceships, races or books of knowledge? Time will tell...

Last edited by Rocky_Shorz; 03-07-2010 at 05:22 PM.
Old 03-07-2010, 07:18 PM   #64
annemirri
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Trickster

a.

Last edited by annemirri; 03-10-2010 at 12:11 AM.
Old 03-07-2010, 07:30 PM   #65
annemirri
Avalon Senior Member

Default one step at a time

a.

Old 03-07-2010, 07:36 PM   #66
annemirri
Avalon Senior Member

Default you are free.

a.

Last edited by annemirri; 03-10-2010 at 12:12 AM.
Old 03-07-2010, 07:56 PM   #67
annemirri
Avalon Senior Member

Default Annunaki Overlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gnosis5 View Post

The Annunaki overlord
was detected as a handler of a planetary bio-engineer.

Whatever else he was doing we did not take the time to inquire.

He merely told me his role was planetary overlord.
In the process of detachment he flailed in grief and anger realizing what a waste his life had been and he blamed someone higher up too. He kept repeating "they froze my heart". So we went looking for the "they".
WOW! what powerful people we indeed have in this forum,
or alien souls in human skin ?,

as they talk and meet Annunnakif Overlords like everyday business !

It must have been like meeting a GOD, if his role was even planetary overlord!

and you made the Lord to realize "what a waste his life had been " ?

a.
Old 03-07-2010, 08:17 PM   #68
annemirri
Avalon Senior Member

Default Data

a.

Old 03-08-2010, 09:05 AM   #69
john-d
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by kriya View Post
Life constantly surprises me.

How does someone who states they are virtually 95% negative and therefore evil personified, give us such an uplifting message.

Work on yourself, and thank the infinite creator for all your blessings!!

Love,

Kriya
I know , strange isnt it but at the same time makes sense somehow . Im glad someone else found it uplifting too

John
Old 03-08-2010, 09:10 AM   #70
john-d
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Majorion View Post
I agree, it seems to be the main theme / reference point here. I too would appreciate if someone that actually read the material might kindly offer a brief summary of what - Law of One - is all about. I just want to know what the message is supposed to be.
It shows what life is all about , spiritual evolution and choice...sts or sto . Thats a very very basic description . It also describes how it all works and what the pyramids were really about and many other things .
Old 03-08-2010, 02:00 PM   #71
justpeter
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks for creating this thread john-d. This information resonates with me just as much as the original Ra material did when I read it a few years ago
justpeter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2010, 05:15 PM   #72
john-d
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by justpeter View Post
Thanks for creating this thread john-d. This information resonates with me just as much as the original Ra material did when I read it a few years ago
Same for me .....Its good stuff isnt it . And very eloquent
Old 03-12-2010, 09:18 PM   #73
Kra
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: it will be finished...

Quote:
I used to be an anti hacker and when they stepped into my computer I would slip in on the channel they opened to look around at who they were and what they are doing.
You made me laugh . Heh... good times.
Kra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2010, 09:33 PM   #74
eleni
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Rothschild

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gnosis5 View Post
Interesting we recently processed a Loki/court jester type who was exerting an undue influence on an Annunaki Overlord situated somewhere in Tibet, who likewise resigned his commission.

Whenever we ask for the higher up, we find more than one and sometimes outside this universe membrane, but I have doubts we have gotten near to the Source of the Matrix. Would probably have to get back to the original separation from static to get the highest truths of it all down here, and below.
Very interesting. Thank you for sharing this.
eleni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2010, 01:26 AM   #75
HaveBlue
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks to the person that posted the link. Most illuminating. It seems to show yet again that there is no good,there is no evil. There is energy-use it how you wish.
Although alot of the comments on this thread are incredible to me I find them overall to be intelligent.
Thank you.
HaveBlue is offline   Reply With Quote