Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Project Camelot General Discussion

Notices

Project Camelot General Discussion Reactions, feedback and suggestions on interviews, current events and experiences.

Old 03-11-2010, 02:47 AM   #26
AscendingStarseed
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Today my 6 year old girl got the Swine Flu Vaccine and I'm scared!

This may be a bit off topic, but are the schools turning into medical clinics? Is it legal for them to administer vaccines without parental permission? This sounds very authoritarian in nature...

I never had kids, mainly because I foresaw the time we are in and didn't want to bring children into a world that was about to be propelled into negativity, lack, pandemics, war and chaos. At this point I have no regrets, not sure I would handle it well if my child came home to inform me that she/he was forced to take a vaccination at school. Now that would be a real test...for sure.

You're handling this very well Tamerie, although it would be wise if you followed up your positive thinking with some natural "preventative" medicine. Even though your daughter is an advanced soul, it's wise to take action to at least counteract things like mercury with Zeolite and flush her system other contaminants in vaccines. Unless BOTH you and your daughter are trained in natural or psychic healing modalities it's like playing Russian Roulette "trusting" there won't be side effects, especially if her immune system may still be a bit compromised from the leukemia.
AscendingStarseed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2010, 04:54 AM   #27
mgray
Avalon Senior Member

My prayers go to you and your daughter. My compassion goes to your husband who was probably highly pressured by a doctor who still believed he was doing good.

I have had debates with many doctors including pediatrician friends, who believe it is right to vaccinate. None are able to answer this simple question.

If the World Heath Organization says the H1N1 mutates often, then how effective is a vaccine created two years before the pathogen was discovered?

That is how I say no to the pressure.
mgray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2010, 05:12 AM   #28
Tamarie
Avalon Senior Member

Friends, I just thought of something - if none of you mind - would I have your permission to print out this thread and pass it on to my daughters oncology doctors? No personal information other than what you see here will be viewable on a printed copy. Please let me know if you are okay with this, and if you'd like to add anything that you think they should read. I don't think they understand the reasons for my concern and this thread would be a good way to explain it to them.
Tamarie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2010, 05:56 AM   #29
lisa
Avalon Senior Member

Good idea! Hope they are open-minded.

Here are three videos about the adverse effects of vaccines:
lisa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2010, 12:18 PM   #30
Steven
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tamarie View Post
Friends, I just thought of something - if none of you mind - would I have your permission to print out this thread and pass it on to my daughters oncology doctors? No personal information other than what you see here will be viewable on a printed copy. Please let me know if you are okay with this, and if you'd like to add anything that you think they should read. I don't think they understand the reasons for my concern and this thread would be a good way to explain it to them.
With pleasure!

Namaste, Steven
Steven is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
flu, h1n1, shot, vaccine, virus