Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Project Camelot General Discussion

Notices

Project Camelot General Discussion Reactions, feedback and suggestions on interviews, current events and experiences.

Old 03-08-2010, 08:15 AM   #26
tintagelcave
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: New interview with Aaron McCollum

Hi there, thanks for this Aaron McCollum interview! These subjects he talks about are so UN-familiar to us, that it's sometimes unnerving, even frightening, but I have a feeling that Aaron is authentic (even with alters). Just as I view Duncan O'finnian as authentic. Here's a connection with underground living, it's a report of a Nordic fisherman, who tells the story of Inner Earth. Check it out, sometimes pieces of the puzzle are found at unexpected moments and places. Have a great day!

http://www.ourhollowearth.com/PartTwo.htm
tintagelcave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2010, 04:45 PM   #27
tron
Avalon Senior Member

thanks for the new vid!
this interviewer makes me want to go find a cowboy and hug him.
I try to
run to the things that I seem to want to judge and hug them.
I REALLY want to hug that cowboy interviewer!

forgive me im trying to help my judge-mentalness
I really am putting the next guy in a cowboy hat on my love list.....
All you Camelot cowboys and girls put the dreadlock hippie on your hug list.
Are there any veggie cowboys?
see u soon.

Last edited by tron; 03-08-2010 at 05:03 PM.
tron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2010, 05:47 PM   #28
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

With so many interviews and so much information, often contradictory, I turn off my mind and listen with my heart and let the intuition do the discernment. It is just easier for me....I watched only the camelot interview with him...to me he is genuine...
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2010, 06:07 PM   #29
eleni
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by gibonos View Post
@Eleni

With all due respect. Your word is as good as anybody's. Anyone can claim that this person is 100% for real, if that was the case facts would defend themselfs.
Not that it's personal in any way, but the logic and discernment has to be applied to every whistleblower or pa member.

gibonos
Yes, I realize that. I am a person who doesn't just believe. I don't know about specific content (meaning validity of info regarding Aden stargate etc) of Aaron's testimony- but I do know my experiences with him were 100% real- please note I said experiences as I said in my previous post. It's my opinion those types of experiences (heli over house for 25 minutes- then attack- again due to privacy issues I will not get into specific detail) don't just happen unless someone is trying to shut someone up. What transpired over past 2 weeks was not the first time - I had a shared account with Aaron on New Year's Eve which rendered Aaron, another person and I immobile for 3 days.

I do believe that every whistleblower needs to be questioned and discernment applied to person and information. My experiences with various whistleblowers I have come into contact with have been mixed- most were *real* and there was high high strangeness but as far as the validity of 100% of the information, I see it as a mixed bag of truth and untruths and the person is not even aware of this.

Aaron encourages everyone to question and investigate.

High strangeness took place- maybe at some point I will feel comfortable sharing more with Aaron's permission of course.

Last edited by eleni; 03-08-2010 at 06:20 PM.
eleni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2010, 12:15 AM   #30
Linda
Avalon Senior Member

Didn't Kerry do another interview with Aaron?
Has it already been released and if so, where would I find it?

Also, will she be having her own forum soon?
Thanks!
Linda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2010, 12:37 AM   #31
eleni
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linda View Post
Didn't Kerry do another interview with Aaron?
Has it already been released and if so, where would I find it?
No, Kerry did not do another one with A. His main one is on Kevin Smith where he will be explaining more of his background etc;
Old 03-09-2010, 01:37 AM   #32
lisa
Avalon Senior Member

Eleni, thanks for sharing your personal experience with Aaron.

Duncan is very genuine, humble, and he has a good heart. I think that Duncan in person is a lot like the Duncan I see in an interview. I feel his pain. My heart sank the whole day after I saw his interview.

On the other hand, Aaron looks like he is acting in Kerry's interview. The way his eyes shift to his left, the way they enlarge when questioned, and how he clear his throat constantly. His emotions seem wrong. He seems a bit "me, me, me". I don't trust him yet.

Having heard of so many conspiracies, let me make one up:
Since Duncan came public 14 years ago, false shared memories have been implanted in Duncan, Aaron and others' brains to infiltrate Duncan's circle. Black helicopters and Psychic attacks are also staged for authenticity.

Much love and protection to you, Eleni.
lisa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2010, 07:05 AM   #33
onawah
Avalon Senior Member

Can anyone recommend any good links about the Stargates that Aaron says are opening, where they are, etc.? Thanks.
My feeling is that Aaron is genuine. It's only natural that he would arouse suspicion because, if his psyche has been tampered with, he is not in harmony (not yet at least) with himself, so how could he ring absolutely true? As his recovery progresses, he should become more authentic in his own being and should sound more authentic in his communication.
Of course, it's impossible to know if what he thinks he knows is really true.
onawah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2010, 08:49 AM   #34
Seafury
Avalon Senior Member

I listened to this interview and a very interesting point was made.

At one point Aaron said he's killed children. In the course of his being a super soldier, he's killed men, women, and yes he says children.

This kind of caught the interviewer offguard, so he said..."Well...couldn't you get arrested just for saying that?"

Aaron says, "Well yeah I could, but good luck proving it. I don't exist".

I think that's a very important point regarding the validity of his testimony. You don't just go on public radio and say you've murdered children and get away with it, unless no one can convict you. Surely someone somewhere would at least try. We see people on this forum get bent out of shape over nothing, let alone someone saying they murder children.

(speaking of which, it's hilarious that no one is bent out of shape over Aaron killing children, yet call yourself a dragon and everyone's up in arms...)

But yet, Aaron is a free man, and likely nothing will come of it. Ask yourself why?

Another strong statement he made was how he's the type of guy that can walk up and cut a woman's throat while she's holding her baby.

This is eye-bulging stuff to be said on the radio.

Likely nothing will come of it though....Ask yourself why.
Seafury is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2010, 09:15 AM   #35
TheGuardian
Avalon Senior Member

Thumbs up Re: New interview with Aaron McCollum

Very Interesting interview. start to connect some dots. peace.
TheGuardian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2010, 11:17 AM   #36
3optic
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seafury View Post
I listened to this interview and a very interesting point was made.

At one point Aaron said he's killed children. In the course of his being a super soldier, he's killed men, women, and yes he says children.

This kind of caught the interviewer offguard, so he said..."Well...couldn't you get arrested just for saying that?"

Aaron says, "Well yeah I could, but good luck proving it. I don't exist".

I think that's a very important point regarding the validity of his testimony. You don't just go on public radio and say you've murdered children and get away with it, unless no one can convict you. Surely someone somewhere would at least try. We see people on this forum get bent out of shape over nothing, let alone someone saying they murder children.

(speaking of which, it's hilarious that no one is bent out of shape over Aaron killing children, yet call yourself a dragon and everyone's up in arms...)

But yet, Aaron is a free man, and likely nothing will come of it. Ask yourself why?

Another strong statement he made was how he's the type of guy that can walk up and cut a woman's throat while she's holding her baby.

This is eye-bulging stuff to be said on the radio.

Likely nothing will come of it though....Ask yourself why.
Because the admissions mean nothing legally without a single body, Seafury. Also it's not uncommon for veterans to admit to things like this when reflecting on their service.

Further I think everyone understands that, if believed, these crimes were committed by a split therefore one can hardly be outraged at him for basically being a mind control victim.

Thanks for the melodramatic question though
3optic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2010, 01:14 PM   #37
Seafury
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3optic View Post
Because the admissions mean nothing legally without a single body, Seafury. Also it's not uncommon for veterans to admit to things like this when reflecting on their service.

Further I think everyone understands that, if believed, these crimes were committed by a split therefore one can hardly be outraged at him for basically being a mind control victim.

Thanks for the melodramatic question though
Well he claims he doesn't remember anything about being split for the most part, but he remembers this.

Hey if vets admit to killing children all the time and it's no big deal, I'll accept that. Seems to me someone would at least want to investigate though.
Seafury is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2010, 01:55 PM   #38
wynderer
Avalon Senior Member

Hi Seafury -- war is all ABOUT killing, i always thought [also about creating chaos in which humans can easily 'disappear'] -- perhaps you are young, or have not read much history, or have not talked to returning vets from one of the endless wars going on -- rapes & murder, of children also, almost always go along w/war --i'm talking specific acts, not a general 'collateral damage'

Aaron & others in these MK-Ultra kinds of programs -- their training [breaking] begins when they are children -- w/no adults around to protect them/stop it -- i feel they need our compassion & prayers -- all in these programs do, but most especially those like Aaron who are trying to break free of the programming

if the nwo wins, all humans will end up like Aaron & Duncan or worse

Peace & Freedom, wynderer
wynderer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2010, 01:58 PM   #39
SWIFT
Avalon Senior Member

Smile Re: New interview with Aaron McCollum

Mr A McCollum is a brave person to come out with his statements regarding stargate etc and if he was bogus this would not help his case from shadows crowd they don't take prisoners it seems!

Peace,
Swift
SWIFT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2010, 03:55 PM   #40
enemyofNWO
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SWIFT View Post
Mr A McCollum is a brave person to come out with his statements regarding stargate etc and if he was bogus this would not help his case from shadows crowd they don't take prisoners it seems!

Peace,
Swift
I agree with that . I do not know what a whistleblower should do to be judged as genuine . It seems that some people want impossible proof or evidence . The PTB will never admit that their agents assassinated innocent men , women and children .The PTB will never admit the existence of stargates or Starfleet , or that they are controlled by extraterrestrial , or they engage in overt manipulation of the minds of the public . The agents very rarely will have an official document that states who the employer is . Most of the times the agents will be working for shadow companies that can appear or disappear overnight . The only things people can do is to accept every whistleblower at face value and then try to validate his revelations with those of some other people . Aaron to his credit , asks his listeners to do some research . The big test of every revelation is time . Some whistleblowers stories will fold in very little time some other a bit longer as we have seen recently at PC . So time will tell. I think Aaron is very credible , he gives the impression that he knows much more . I am looking forward to the next interview .
enemyofNWO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2010, 05:39 PM   #41
GreenRobot
Avalon Senior Member

The information coming out from Aaron, Dave Corso and Duncan is believable to me. I feel extreme empathy for the manipulation, pain and control they have been through in their life.

The creation process of these super soldiers is cruel and evil and we can only hope the exposure will help stop these programs in the future. That is what this testimony is about IMHO. Aaron is not trying to be famous or rich, he's been f*cked with now his only recourse is to tell what he knows. The skeptics should just put this info in their backpocket and keep watching. More and more stuff is coming out that will show how corrupt certain groups are on this earth. If a super soldier is possible to create, someone in the govt. will try just to see what advantages it will give them. The combination of psychological manipulation with genetic manipulation and implants is a scary reality that will only get more perverse in the future unless it's exposed and stopped.

His admission of killing children while under influence of his tortured created alternative personality is not something to get hung up on. That does not color him in my eyes as a criminal, but more as a victim of a horrific situation.

Did anyone else catch the info he gave in the interview about Haiti? Did I hear correctly that one of the reasons for the earthquake he said was to take humans as a food source? By who? Aliens? Also the whole thing about a person's brain being tastiest when it's in a totally tortured state.....was as gruesome as it was shocking. Although I've heard similar statements that agree with that.

In the end, Aaron has my full support. He's a brave man who deserves all our respect for surviving what he's gone through.
GreenRobot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2010, 05:49 PM   #42
Debby
Avalon Senior Member

I think it's a struggel every day for these people. They have to deal with it day in day out from childhood. And now knowing what is going on and what happend to you....pfff try living that life. And still not free.
And than still coming out for humanity and trying to make a difference. Duncan has his project trying to stop the child abuse in these projects. I can only say that i have deep respect for them.
Debby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2010, 07:21 PM   #43
enemyofNWO
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenRobot View Post
The information coming out from Aaron, Dave Corso and Duncan is believable to me. I feel extreme empathy for the manipulation, pain and control they have been through in their life.

"Did anyone else catch the info he gave in the interview about Haiti? Did I hear correctly that one of the reasons for the earthquake he said was to take humans as a food source? By who? Aliens? Also the whole thing about a person's brain being tastiest when it's in a totally tortured state.....was as gruesome as it was shocking. Although I've heard similar statements that agree with that.

In the end, Aaron has my full support. He's a brave man who deserves all our respect for surviving what he's gone through.
"

Greeting GreenRobot
You are correct . We are considered very tasty I suppose .
In the confusion in Haiti after the quake , it is very hard to keep track of people . People could vanish and nobody would know ... This on top of the thousand of people that disappear without trace every year . Scary business since 1954 according to William Milton Cooper .
This is probably one of the reasons why we will not see a public disclosure .
The PTB would have to admit that even today they are impotent to protect the population . I say even today because the Secret government
has probably made fantastic progress with " reverse engineering " and acquisition of some alien technology that probably is still no match for the ones that find us tasty ....
And this bring us to the super soldier projects which are essentially to engineer soldiers capable to fight alien invaders .. and also possible Earthly enemies . My 2 cents worth ...
Cheers
enemyofNWO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2010, 08:54 PM   #44
lisa
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seafury View Post
I think that's a very important point regarding the validity of his testimony. You don't just go on public radio and say you've murdered children and get away with it, unless no one can convict you.
I expect to feel clear sign of remorse from somebody saying that he has murdered children... if that person has a conscience.
lisa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2010, 09:09 PM   #45
eleni
Avalon Senior Member

Operation spyglass- harvesting of humans/children etc; for black ops projects-
No, he is not proud but has guides- that is all I will say and he has come out of a dark place. Many go through darkness to enter the light........
Old 03-09-2010, 10:00 PM   #46
Debby
Avalon Senior Member

A interview on the kevin smith show is on now. The site went down( happens alot with arron )but they have put up a back up page :
http://74.220.207.149/~kevinsit/

debbyxxx
Old 03-09-2010, 10:28 PM   #47
Debby
Avalon Senior Member

now that's weird......that's not working now...hmmmmmm
Old 03-09-2010, 10:45 PM   #48
Debby
Avalon Senior Member

it's working, 7pm pst
Old 03-09-2010, 10:57 PM   #49
Bauzer
Avalon Senior Member

Haha, whenever you say Kevin Smith, I think of the actor/director all the time. :P
Bauzer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2010, 07:19 AM   #50
GreenRobot
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by enemyofNWO View Post
"

Greeting GreenRobot
And this bring us to the super soldier projects which are essentially to engineer soldiers capable to fight alien invaders .. and also possible Earthly enemies . My 2 cents worth ...
Cheers
That is an interesting idea. What sorts of missions take place that are beyond the typical 3rd world country dictator assassination? Missions against off world or on world beings that aren't human? Aaron did mention a memory of being on a strange blue lighted planet that did sound off world. Also what might he be used for on Mars?

That Gulf of Aden stuff was not on the interview which was interesting. The farout rumour of time traveling Atlantian hybrids coming back from Nibiru (or whereever) through that Aden stargate and the entire worlds navies gathering for some sort of confrontation. I wonder that the latest is on that situation?

But I do have a hard time believing any of the supersoldier program ROI was meant to help the "useless eater" class most of us find ourselves in. I think these programs are to make the evil cabal at the top more entrenched in power at any cost against any threat.
GreenRobot is offline   Reply With Quote