Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Project Camelot General Discussion

Notices

Project Camelot General Discussion Reactions, feedback and suggestions on interviews, current events and experiences.

Old 03-05-2010, 10:06 PM   #1
Debby
Avalon Senior Member

Default New interview with Aaron McCollum

Tomorrow a interview with Aaron McCollum
March 6th, 2010 8:00 PM EST

Aaron McCollum

Project Seagate Time Travel

http://www.theedgeam.com/
Debby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2010, 04:39 AM   #2
truthseekerdan
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: New interview with Aaron McCollum

Thanks a lot Debby...
truthseekerdan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2010, 02:01 AM   #3
Linda
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks, listening to it now.
Linda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2010, 02:19 AM   #4
Linda
Avalon Senior Member

Wow. This guy has a LOT to say.

Am connecting dots now. Great stuff!
Old 03-07-2010, 03:28 AM   #5
mkspllmn
Avalon Senior Member

Its good to hear from Aron again. Nothing new in this one. I wish they had talked more about the portal off the tip of Saudi Arabia. Good find though.

Thanks.
mkspllmn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2010, 04:28 AM   #6
AscendingStarseed
Avalon Senior Member

I couldn't get a good connection, it keep stopping every 5 seconds and the Listen Live link was useless
AscendingStarseed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2010, 04:49 AM   #7
Linda
Avalon Senior Member

I will have to listen again since I missed the first part.

Sounds like he really cares about humanity and wants to warn us about many things.
Old 03-07-2010, 06:21 AM   #8
pilgrim
Avalon Senior Member

Positive so far........oh sh,t Who's going to be the first shill.
It must be your turn... ah, c'mon now, don't be shy!!
We'll still love you....ah, c'mon now!!
pilgrim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2010, 08:01 AM   #9
eleni
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by pilgrim View Post
Positive so far........oh sh,t Who's going to be the first shill.
It must be your turn... ah, c'mon now, don't be shy!!
We'll still love you....ah, c'mon now!!

What does this mean? Aaron is no shill........
eleni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2010, 06:54 PM   #10
3optic
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by eleni View Post
I think what pilgrim was saying was "who's going to be the first shill to attempt to debunk Aaron's interview." Hence his noting, "Positive so far........" meaning everyone has been supportive thus far, when are we going to see a disinfo post?

I think that's what he meant.
3optic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2010, 07:17 PM   #11
Majorion
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3optic View Post
I think what pilgrim was saying was "who's going to be the first shill to attempt to debunk Aaron's interview." Hence his noting, "Positive so far........" meaning everyone has been supportive thus far, when are we going to see a disinfo post?
Isn't it interesting how the term 'disinfo' now constitutes those who question the likes of Aaron McCollum, before anyone has even questioned.

Let me be the first. Aaron McCollum from what I gather from watching one interview and some basic info about him, is a Coast Guard, and claims to be part of the same MKULTRA program as Duncan O'Finioan (also very questionable). Then claims to have been part of false flag operations and aware of other false flags currently "in the works", then goes on to talk about a Stargate in the gulf of Aden, oh and don't get forget about the synthetic beings that are coming out of this Stargate. All of which, according to him, you can "research on Google".

Now you tell me who is more likely to be proffering disinformation, the people who seriously question this, or those who make such claims?
Majorion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2010, 07:55 PM   #12
SteveX
Avalon Senior Member

Seconded
SteveX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2010, 07:55 PM   #13
3optic
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Isn't it interesting how the term 'disinfo' now constitutes those who question the likes of Aaron McCollum, before anyone has even questioned.

Let me be the first. Aaron McCollum from what I gather from watching one interview and some basic info about him, is a Coast Guard, and claims to be part of the same MKULTRA program as Duncan O'Finioan (also very questionable). Then claims to have been part of false flag operations and aware of other false flags currently "in the works", then goes on to talk about a Stargate in the gulf of Aden, oh and don't get forget about the synthetic beings that are coming out of this Stargate. All of which, according to him, you can "research on Google".

Now you tell me who is more likely to be proffering disinformation, the people who seriously question this, or those who make such claims?
We have a winner!

Haha. Just kidding. I'm going to do my best to stay neutral here. My intent was just to clarify what I saw as a misunderstanding between eleni and pilgrim. I don't have the data to pick a "side" here though I'll admit to finding the information compelling and I haven't had an intuitive sense that either McCollum or Ofinioan are lying for whatever that's worth to anyone.

There is of course a 3rd category: they may be telling the truth as they understand it but are mistaken in some or all of their testimony. This could be the result of mental tampering or delusion.

It seems to me as if you have an unambiguous opinion that the testimony here is false, Majorion. Am I wrong? Is it fair to categorize your point of view as: These ideas are just too far out and unsubstantiated to be believed? I think it's fair to question this material but to simply categorize something as a likely falsehood is not particularly informative. People can judge for themselves and unless you have evidence to the contrary...

I agree the term "disinfo" may be hurled around here too much, particularly when it is being used to discredit someone on this forum.
Old 03-07-2010, 09:04 PM   #14
Majorion
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3optic View Post
I haven't had an intuitive sense that either McCollum or Ofinioan are lying for whatever that's worth to anyone.
Well I have a theory, there are the kind of characters called "hustlers", these are very likable, charming, fun, entertaining, outspoken, seemingly kind and caring people, who are also the most manipulative, deceptive, and dishonest people you will ever come across and will absolutely take advantage of you the first chance they get. I'm not saying Aaron McCollum is such a person, but its definitely a possibility. Intuition would hardly be an adequate discernment tool if one has never encountered such a character in real life, and I'd be willing to bet that very few on this forum have ever associated with such characters. My own 'intuition' tells me the opposite of what your intuition tells you, so thats pretty much futile.

If you will notice I did 'not' claim unambiguously that this man is a fraud or that his information is invalid. Of course I have my thoughts just like anyone else, and obviously I lean to skepticism in this case much more than just believing the guy. I've often expressed some of my beliefs on this forum, and if anyone was paying attention, they might call me outlandish too. So no, this is not the basis of my skepticism, but the information is indeed very questionable, its obvious, I don't think that stance is unreasonable.
Quote:
People can judge for themselves and unless you have evidence to the contrary...
Oh, but I made no claims, none that require evidence anyway. On the other hand, Aaron McCollum is making certain claims so why doesn't anyone ask him for evidence? the onus (ie: burden of proof) has always been on the person making the claims, not the other way around. But yes, people should ultimately judge for themselves and I never suggested otherwise. I'm offering a contrary viewpoint to most everyone else so far in this thread, thats always been my style. On other forums I'd see a lot of skeptics and offer them the 'believer' stance very strongly, you'd be surprised.
Majorion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2010, 09:25 PM   #15
eleni
Avalon Senior Member

I can only share my experiences with Aaron which were 100% real.
I won't go into detail here, but I will ask this question- why bother to send a black heli over my house for 25 minutes and place a psy attack on Aaron and myself (twice within past 2 weeks) if something is not true with what he has to say.

I have seen him change physically numerous times (drastically I might add) in front of my own eyes and had to remain an anchor for him as he switched into an alter (not an easy task for someone like me who did not work with him and had to take directions via phone from someone who did so we could keep him and myself safe) -last night was one example as he started switching a few hours before the interview - there is no way he could have acted that out- it doesn't happen like that. Again due to privacy I won't go into details but it was 100% real.

I have also seen documents, know more about his background and when he is ready to come forward I think some who are doubting might take him more seriously.

He has worked with Duncan on *projects* along with someone else I know.
Are all 3 making it up?

It's true everything may not be accurate and Aaron is still uncovering memories - time will tell but one thing is certain- many people are and have been used against their will in black projects- memories compartmentalized, missing time, waking up naked in remote locations not knowing how you got there etc;

Last edited by eleni; 03-07-2010 at 09:34 PM.
eleni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2010, 09:36 PM   #16
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

Great interview

thanks for sharing
mntruthseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2010, 09:38 PM   #17
3optic
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks for the reply, Majorion. I think I'm getting a better picture of your perspective.

I relise the word intuition is a problematic one which is why I qualified it. I am somewhat familiar with the profile you're talking about. The psychiatric word is psychopath (there are varieties with shades of extremity and symptoms that may share similarities but maybe I'll leave it to the experts) and I feel you are correct that intuition is an inadequate tool for discernment in this regard.

I can see the value of your Devil's advocate approach. I'm interested in hearing what tipped the scales for you in the direction of skepticism in regards to this testimony.

I just finished watching this latest interview. Rolled my eyes at the questions but was impressed by McCullom's measured answers.
Old 03-07-2010, 09:42 PM   #18
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

Great Points Eleni

paranoida setting in all over. This man has always felt "right" with me

Amazing confirmation of information that has already been put out there by others.
mntruthseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2010, 10:20 PM   #19
pilgrim
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
No, I don't think Aaron is a shill either Eleni.
I was referring to the "professional" debunkers. We are all entitled to form an opinion
regarding information, and if we wish, post those opinions here.
It's the "professionals" that post the seeds of doubt in order to sway our opinions, that
I find infuriating.
Thank you for confirming that you have personally seen documentation relating to this man's story.
Regards.
pilgrim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2010, 10:23 PM   #20
Aztar
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Your input & clarification are much appreciated.
Aztar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2010, 10:45 PM   #21
Debby
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
I won't go into detail here, but I will ask this question- why bother to send a black heli over my house for 25 minutes and place a psy attack on Aaron and myself (twice within past 2 weeks) if something is not true with what he has to say.

I have seen him change physically numerous times (drastically I might add) in front of my own eyes and had to remain an anchor for him as he switched into an alter (not an easy task for someone like me who did not work with him and had to take directions via phone from someone who did so we could keep him and myself safe) -last night was one example as he started switching a few hours before the interview - there is no way he could have acted that out- it doesn't happen like that. Again due to privacy I won't go into details but it was 100% real.

I have also seen documents, know more about his background and when he is ready to come forward I think some who are doubting might take him more seriously.

He has worked with Duncan on *projects* along with someone else I know.
Are all 3 making it up?

It's true everything may not be accurate and Aaron is still uncovering memories - time will tell but one thing is certain- many people are and have been used against their will in black projects- memories compartmentalized, missing time, waking up naked in remote locations not knowing how you got there etc;
Thank you for sharing this. I never met him so don't know him. But I have to trust my gut feeling and I do think he is telling the truth. And I think it is very brave of him doing so!
Old 03-07-2010, 10:45 PM   #22
Debby
Avalon Senior Member

[QUOTE=mntruthseeker;251148]Great interview

thanks for sharing[/QUOTE

your welcome
Old 03-08-2010, 12:10 AM   #23
3optic
Avalon Senior Member

Daniel Ott is a clown. His listening skills are s***, his understanding of the material is negligible, he mugs for the camera and panders to his presumably insipid audience throughout the entire interview.

love and light..
Old 03-08-2010, 12:11 AM   #24
wynderer
Avalon Senior Member

thank you, Debbi & Eleni -- i've been waiting to hear more about/from Aaron since the PC interview -- it takes a lot of courage to do what he & Duncan & James Casbolt & others are doing -- both because their lives are in danger, & i gather that re-integrating the alters is painful & difficult -- i recently & unfortunately spent time w/ a i guess psychic supersoldier totally sold out to the darkside -- i saw the alters, the body changes, & the weird eye things -- he did a laser thing on me once w/his eyes

prayers for you & Aaron, Eleni

Peace & Freedom, wynderer
wynderer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2010, 07:31 AM   #25
gibonos
Avalon Senior Member

@Eleni

With all due respect. Your word is as good as anybody's. Anyone can claim that this person is 100% for real, if that was the case facts would defend themselfs.
Not that it's personal in any way, but the logic and discernment has to be applied to every whistleblower or pa member.

gibonos
gibonos is offline   Reply With Quote