Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Project Camelot General Discussion

Notices

Project Camelot General Discussion Reactions, feedback and suggestions on interviews, current events and experiences.

Old 03-04-2010, 12:33 AM   #126
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: The Jonathan Reed Hoax - Project Camelot impersonation on YouTube

All I can say is WOW

The plot keeps getting thicker and thicker

What a sorry state of affairs
mntruthseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2010, 01:01 AM   #127
brunols
Project Avalon Member

Kerry:
I would like to know your opinion on why you think the Dr. Reed case is a hoax.

Thanks
brunols is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2010, 01:03 AM   #128
waitinginthewings
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by manticore View Post
I just want to clarify that Kerry and I did meet last week, but she simply introduced me to a man. Having met so many people at the UFO Congress, I don't even remember his name.

Once again, I respect Kerry and Bill for what they have done and will continue to do and I wish them only the best. They are both very talented and capable to continue with their efforts.

Sincerely,

Mel

tks Mel for visiting here. Your caring & integrity shine through. You are right up there in the top league of the good guys.
waitinginthewings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2010, 01:10 AM   #129
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by redtailhawk View Post
I trust when Kerry says she would never introduce John Burns as Jake Simpson,
Why would you suddenly trust what she says after all of the fragmented behavior lately? Let it go.
tone3jaguar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2010, 01:10 AM   #130
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

Normally I would agree Waitinginthewings but I'm shock at what happened here tonight.

I am shocked at Mel jumping all over Redtailhawk on this forum

Shocked and saddened that he wuld do that and insinuate that Tone3 was spreading rumors

Anyhow it has me wondering what is going on.

I know that I certainly owe Bill an apology for ever doubting what he wrote, but I learned a lesson, thats for sure
Old 03-04-2010, 01:12 AM   #131
Linda
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by waitinginthewings View Post
tks Mel for visiting here. Your caring & integrity shine through.
You are right up there in the top league of the good guys.
I totally agree.

How refreshing!
Linda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2010, 01:13 AM   #132
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

It is not that big of a deal. Me an Mel are friends it is all good.
tone3jaguar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2010, 01:13 AM   #133
Northern Boy
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by tone3jaguar View Post
Why would you suddenly trust what she says after all of the fragmented behavior lately? Let it go.
I couldn`t agree more T3J it is what it is accept it
Northern Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2010, 01:17 AM   #134
Carol
Project Avalon Hero

Mel is a gem and unfortunately got caught up in the fracas. I kind of think of this like a mini tsunami with the waves still rippling as what was once unknown becomes known. All is good in the end and Redtail, I've known Mel for awhile now and a member of his forum. He has always acted with the highest integrity and tried to take a neutral stance when it comes to his professional relationships.
Old 03-04-2010, 01:18 AM   #135
redtailhawk
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
I trust both Kerry and Bill...they both know me personally. I think they are both fine and courageous people; and I love the work they have accomplished. What I care most about is the confidentiality of witnesses when their identity is supposed to be protected, and that is why this matter has meant so much to me.
redtailhawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2010, 01:18 AM   #136
lightblue
Avalon Senior Member

tone3
Quote:
It is not that big of a deal. Me an Mel are friends it is all good.
Old 03-04-2010, 01:18 AM   #137
waitinginthewings
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mntruthseeker View Post
Normally I would agree Waitinginthewings but I'm shock at what happened here tonight.

Shocked and saddened that he wuld do that and insinuate that Tone3 was spreading rumors

I know that I certainly owe Bill an apology for ever doubting what he wrote, but I learned a lesson, thats for sure
I am loosing the plot here (I think) its becoming confusing with the "he said", "she said" .

Frankly I am starting to think that a whole lot of bad energy has been dumped on Bill/Kerry & Mel & another of the good guys out there.

Maybe us members should take a step back & consciously send some good energy their ways....I think they need it now. They are being torn every which way.

I do want to share here, that ever since I read about Kerry teaming up with Jake or (whoever) he is......a RED FLAG went up for me. I am really concerned about her safety now. I cannot explain this feeling I have, suffice to say that I trust my instincts after learning the lesson the hard way.

I hope she will take time out and evaluate what she is doing before its too late.
waitinginthewings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2010, 01:19 AM   #138
eleni
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Yes, apparently when Mel from Veritass talked to Kerry at the UFO congress she introduced him as both identities.
http://www.manticore.com/viewtopic.php?f=36&t=1810
Dreamland is the black ops code word for the MILABS / Astral illusion technology that is operated out of Groom Lake. They can essentially replicate anything from an alien abduction to a full on demonic attack by extracting you out of body and then creating the illusion of these things around you. These things come full on with all of the vibes of the real deal. I did not get the fake abduction scenario, I got the demonic attack scenario. With Steven apparently he got the full spread, he does not tell all of the details, just some of them.
I have been targeted as well. Very frightening.

Last edited by Karen; 03-04-2010 at 02:53 AM. Reason: reduce white space
eleni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2010, 01:24 AM   #139
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

Geeze Eleni

That is scary as heck...................It makes me glad that I live too far to attend any of these conferences.

I have always respected Mel for the way he handled his interviews. He is an excellent host

I just felt the "sting" of his remarks to RedTailHawk and it was not good

It has nothing to do with Kerry, Bill or Tone3.
Old 03-04-2010, 01:27 AM   #140
manticore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mntruthseeker View Post

Let me assure you that I never said Tone3Jaguar was spreading rumors. I said that Redtailhawk was coming to the wrong conclusion based on non-factual data.

Tone3Jaguar has been a member of my forum and I respect his dowsing capabilities and input, not to mention that I consider all my members friends, as I interact with all of them. You may want to re-read what Redtailhawk said.

With respect,

Mel

P.S. Not to digress this thread, but I was happy to see Tone3Jaguar's abilities recognized by someone I consider another good friend. See the link below:

http://www.colinandrews.net/HAARP-Ra...adJohnson.html

Last edited by manticore; 03-04-2010 at 01:36 AM.
manticore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2010, 01:29 AM   #141
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by waitinginthewings View Post
I am loosing the plot here (I think) its becoming confusing with the "he said", "she said" .

Frankly I am starting to think that a whole lot of bad energy has been dumped on Bill/Kerry & Mel & another of the good guys out there.

Maybe us members should take a step back & consciously send some good energy their ways....I think they need it now. They are being torn every which way.

I do want to share here, that ever since I read about Kerry teaming up with Jake or (whoever) he is......a RED FLAG went up for me. I am really concerned about her safety now. I cannot explain this feeling I have, suffice to say that I trust my instincts after learning the lesson the hard way.

I hope she will take time out and evaluate what she is doing before its too late.

Yes, its been happening so much and it really has me wondering what is going on. I know that I am not the only one "realing" from all of this. Now listen to what Eleni says and I am only furthered assured that things are not right.

You are not alone in the feelings.
Old 03-04-2010, 01:33 AM   #142
redtailhawk
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Let me assure you that I never said Tone3Jaguar was spreading rumors. I said that Redtailhawk was coming to the wrong conclusion based on non-factual data.

Tone3Jaguar has been a member of my forum and I respect his dowsing capabilities and input. You may want to read what Redtailhawk said again.

Cheers,

Mel
Mel, I do not think my conclusion is based on "non factual data". I simply wanted to know how T3J linked the names John Burns and Jake Simpson, and I found out, as the facts have been revealed.
redtailhawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2010, 01:35 AM   #143
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

Tone3Jaguar has been a member of my forum and I respect his dowsing capabilities and input. You may want to read what Redtailhawk said again.

Cheers,

Mel

You said Tone 3 was mistaken in what he said. To me that is a rumor or better a lie....sorry my mistake on words

I am very much aware of what RedtailHawk wrote and I just want you to know, I am also a member of your forum, I love your interviews. I read all the words you put up there regarding this via the link that Tone3 put up so I know what was said. I just dont get into the forum.

Trust me, I am not enjoying this and I would like to drop it.

Do you know the real identity of RedTailHawk ? It matters not because he or she is somebody and has said why he wanted to know who oust Jake for personal reasons.

Last edited by mntruthseeker; 03-04-2010 at 01:36 AM. Reason: fixed spelling
Old 03-04-2010, 01:58 AM   #144
manticore
Avalon Senior Member

I don't know the identify of this member mntruthseeker. Should I?

I can tell you that the divide and conquer approach is working wonders right about now. Instead of focusing on me, why don't we focus on the matter at hand and let Bill and Kerry sort things out? Without them we would not be here interacting. Furthermore, without them, perhaps even Veritas wouldn't exist, since I have to admit they were a catalyst/motivator for me as well.

If I had known that commenting about the person in question and saying I met him was going to be taken out of proportion when I was simply part of a thread that I didn't even originate, I would have refrained from participating. Those who know me know I don't take sides and remain neutral.

I'm sure many are in shock right now about what is transpiring, and the best course of action, in my honest opinion, is to stand back and let Kerry and Bill sort things out between themselves. This is their project. We are here because of them. I was banned from ATS immediately after I started Veritas (makes you wonder why) and Project Avalon welcomed me. I will always be thankful for that and for the new friends I made here.

Cheers,

Mel

Last edited by manticore; 03-04-2010 at 03:13 AM.
manticore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2010, 02:16 AM   #145
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

no I wasnt sure if you did or not. It really doesnt matter as he or she was just putting out their thoughts. Ones that I had myself.

A friend of both Bill and Kerry's that knows the ropes and as written the inportance of not exposing someone.

I believe that a lesson was learn/taught to all and I for one am ready to move on.

I am still shocked at all that has appeared in this thread and wished I had kept up more on what was happening.

I am not concern about Kerry or Bill. They are both more than capable of moving on.

I am curious as of Jake Simpson and Steven Greer. I can't help but be. I have personal friends that are friends of Steven Greer and I want to know the truth......just as you say in all of your videos. I Want To Know the Truth.
Old 03-04-2010, 02:17 AM   #146
Carrie1971
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stargazer1965 View Post

It hijacked the logo

There is strength and numbers....they'll eventually get tired of us writing and take it down.

SG
Go over to the youtube site.
Get to the bottom of the page where they have "fake" infromation which anyone can know. (Trying to act like it is Kerry)

Just below "books" are is a report site just click it.

Thank you.. IF you tube lets that stay up with the project image well then we have arrived at a sad day.
Carrie1971 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2010, 02:22 AM   #147
Aztar
Avalon Senior Member

Mel

A man of honor and integrity as usual.
Some forget that even though Mel has his own forum now, he is also a valued member of this forum as well.

One thing I would say in regard to this being Bill & Kerry's project and we are here because of them. This is of course true and I would, in my opinion make one addition, the forum has become its own universe separate from PC the website, whilst also including it.

Its become a community, a gathering place for a variety of people from different backgrounds & perspectives, some of whom don't want to believe they want to know <=(couldn't resist)

I think the community are handling themselves very well.

Last edited by Aztar; 03-04-2010 at 02:30 AM.
Aztar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2010, 02:26 AM   #148
Linda
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Why would you suddenly trust what she says after all of the fragmented behavior lately?
Let it go.
Let it go?

We all have the right to ask questions or come to our own conclusions based upon on our own personal experiences and research.

People will "let it go" when they are good and ready to and not because someone tells them to.

Many of us have not made a judgment call yet and just sit back and watch who says what.
Your constant bashing of Kerry has been noted.

Some of us can actually think for ourselves and will never go along with "the crowd" because we are AWARE on how the game is played.

This whole thing is much deeper and uglier than just 2 personalities clashing.
People are not so stupid anymore and will not believe things just because someone says so.
We have to use our own minds and think outside the box.
Peace.
Linda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2010, 02:30 AM   #149
Stella Octangula
Avalon Senior Member

This thread should be locked in order to minimize the already substantial collateral damage to Camelot and to the Truth movement in general that is occurring here in real time.

It is unfortunate that "whistleblowers" that have put their lives on the line are now being upstaged by an intra-departmental conflict that has been put on public "blast" for some incredibly inane reason.

I am certain that many insiders and potential-future "whistleblowers" that monitor these type of sites are now thoroughly discouraged in approaching this franchise...EVER... and perhaps all like-sites as well.

This is most unfortunate.

We have all lost here.

In the end they were their own worst enemies.
Stella Octangula is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2010, 02:31 AM   #150
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

Thank you my dear Linda

Its how I feel because to me no matter who RedTailHawk is, he/she is someone that deserves the same respect as any other member.

It makes no difference who you are or what you do outside of here

You should not be treated any differently.

Not too many people come forward but I noticed that over 1000 people have read this thread since the remarks to RedTailHawk were put here

Every person that participates at this forum should be held as an honorary member.