Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 02-18-2010, 04:21 PM   #1
Kristoffer
Avalon Senior Member

Default Regarding the opening of Stargate or shall i say Stargates.

Hello humans and non humans. I have not been active on this forum ive been keeping myself in the background for a while and observing things in the world.

You may all now be informed about the stargate at the gulf of aden, and its opening. I live in the scandinavian part of this planet and you all may also know about the norway spiral at the nobel peace prize cermony.

Well it seems that "from what i understand" a second stargate has now opened. I emailed both kerry and bill about this but i guess they are to busy to reply or havent checked it. So now im gonna release the satelite photos for you to judge for yourself. If you look at the gulf of aden you can see a spiral and well i find it myself to be a little bit hard to detect what im about to show you i think, you will have no problem looking at as a spiral. I can also try to translate the headline for you since its in norwegian, well the one hyperlinked to that page im giving you it says "Scienteist are amazed" "We have never seen anything like this"

If you fall in short and they have removed the site please feel free contact me here on the forum and i will send you the pictures.

http://www.yr.no/nyheter/1.6989660

Good luck trying to explain that as a russian rocket freemasons.

Cheers and love

Kristoffer
Kristoffer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2010, 04:23 PM   #2
Kristoffer
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Regarding the opening of Stargate or shall i say Stargates.

oh yes sorry about that, its located on coast of norway, somewhere between a fjord of some sort....... i wonder why the nazis parked bismark or if it was tirpitz (biggest warships i belive in history) inside the norwegian fjords... where the looking for something special maybe ?

Cheers

/Kristoffer
Old 02-18-2010, 04:30 PM   #3
eleni
Avalon Senior Member

Wow! Very interesting.
eleni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2010, 04:43 PM   #4
Stardustaquarion
Avalon Senior Member

Very interesting, let us see if the war ships congregate there too. It is certainly another magnetic anomaly...

I wonder what the scientific community is going to say or the Russians...

Thank you

Love
Stardustaquarion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2010, 05:00 PM   #5
Kristoffer
Avalon Senior Member

i can also say that the page im refering to is one of norway well i would even say scandinavias bigges weather site, so its not a small kinda page. You can say its like scandinavias form of weather.com ....

This may tell you that they dont really know yet what they posted, therfore i saved all the sateliteimages so we can watch em forever.

Cheers

/Kristoffer
Old 02-18-2010, 05:31 PM   #6
Stardustaquarion
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kristoffer View Post
i can also say that the page im refering to is one of norway well i would even say scandinavias bigges weather site, so its not a small kinda page. You can say its like scandinavias form of weather.com ....

This may tell you that they dont really know yet what they posted, therfore i saved all the sateliteimages so we can watch em forever.

Cheers

/Kristoffer
Hi Kristoffer, do you know the coordinates? I tried to see if I could find them but I do not speak norwegian

Thank you

Cheers
Old 02-18-2010, 06:44 PM   #7
Kamikaze
Avalon Senior Member

Just locate Oslo in Norway and look south directly. That's the location. The water swirl is quite gigantic.

Though the question is. Is it really a Stargate or a rare natural occurrence? The most "giving it away" would be if the swirls persists and stays about. So question is is it still present since the first satellite photos?

I wish to ask from which conclusions you would draw that it's a Stargate besides the few quite fantastic images of a great water swirl.

Though on the other hand it would be quite nice to have something much closer to home.

Last edited by Kamikaze; 02-18-2010 at 07:01 PM.
Kamikaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2010, 07:12 PM   #8
Stardustaquarion
Avalon Senior Member

Thank you Kamikaze

I have been searching for any report in the news and there is total silence so far. One will think that it will be all over the place?

Any thing in Swedish news?

Cheers
Old 02-18-2010, 07:28 PM   #9
gita
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kamikaze View Post
Just locate Oslo in Norway and look south directly. That's the location. The water swirl is quite gigantic.
Can't find it. Got any coordinations by any chance?
gita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2010, 08:20 PM   #10
Kamikaze
Avalon Senior Member

You should be able to figure out the location whit this source article the yr.no used.

The following:

http://met.no/?module=Articles;actio...icShow;ID=2808

Look at the two images there. They are higher resolution and from a greater distance.

I have to note you can't see the swirl in the larger view, but comparing the two images it should have been eerily visible.

Then ontu news? Well I can't find anything. Seems a bit obscure and not so interesting I would guess. I would think the normal reaction would be a rare natural event, and it's uneventful or nothing noteworthy really about it. Even I would not have written anything about it if I was in the mainstream news. Maybe a side footnote in a weather oriented site but not much more.
Kamikaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2010, 02:23 PM   #11
Kristoffer
Avalon Senior Member

Hello i can try to fix up some cords for you guys, asap.... im pretty busy as we speak but ill do it as fast as i can.

Kami: Well ive was just refering to the interview with Aaron, where you also can find images from that "belived" stargate, though i find them norwegians images a little more detailed.

As you say it may also be all natural. Im only provideing images what people see or think it is, is all up to them. My personal belife does not belong here since i keep stuff for myself haha =) But one thing is for sure, its a really beutiful thing in the water and it is GIGANTIC.

Love

Kristoffer
Old 02-19-2010, 02:27 PM   #12
Kristoffer
Avalon Senior Member

Oh sorry forgot this:

No stardust, there is no news about it in the swedish media i can confirm. I stubled upon these images by just luck, i was looking for the hammering blizzard thats hitting us as we speak, and here was this thing and i got interested.

Thats basicly how it all went down.

No news, No videos, no nothing.... silence as always.

Cheers

Kriss
Old 02-19-2010, 02:28 PM   #13
Stargazer1965
Hall Monitor

Side bar......Has anyone seen any "Live" satellite feeds??

Is that just for the PTBs??

Is there an image site that gets updates that aren't years old??

Just thinking.....
Stargazer1965 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2010, 02:56 PM   #14
Stardustaquarion
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Oh sorry forgot this:

No stardust, there is no news about it in the swedish media i can confirm. I stubled upon these images by just luck, i was looking for the hammering blizzard thats hitting us as we speak, and here was this thing and i got interested.

Thats basicly how it all went down.

No news, No videos, no nothing.... silence as always.

Cheers

Kriss
Thank you Kriss

If there is bad weather it may be realted

Someone told me that TPTB (off planet) were reactivating some old Atlantean wormholes which is the only thing that makes some sense as I don't have records of that location as a natural stargate

For me is a confirmation that there are powers of planet doing thing which no one, not even tptb in the governments know anything about

Love
Old 02-19-2010, 08:32 PM   #15
Kristoffer
Avalon Senior Member

Ye we are being hit by sever blizzards and we have had below 0C or 32F since atleast 1st of december. This is quite unusal for being the southern part of sweden atleast.

Yes ive seen things about that to. With the activation of the wormholes etc,

One thing was what ive posted before about tirpitz or if it was bismark (the german warships) And the german invasion of norway. Hitler seemed to be pretty obsessed with "unatrual". The fjords of norway also ofcourse protects from heavy artillery bombardment from allies but still, a warship does its best of being out at see not being a sitting duck in a fjord.

Anyways this is just speculations of myself and might not have any bearing at all. Though all "la la land" stuff nowdays seems pretty far fetched and i dont think its wise to negolect things just because they sound wierd.

Remember its not that long ago you got killed for saying the earth wasnt the centre of the universe =)

Love

/Kristoffer
Old 02-19-2010, 08:39 PM   #16
Stardustaquarion
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Ye we are being hit by sever blizzards and we have had below 0C or 32F since atleast 1st of december. This is quite unusal for being the southern part of sweden atleast.

Yes ive seen things about that to. With the activation of the wormholes etc,

One thing was what ive posted before about tirpitz or if it was bismark (the german warships) And the german invasion of norway. Hitler seemed to be pretty obsessed with "unatrual". The fjords of norway also ofcourse protects from heavy artillery bombardment from allies but still, a warship does its best of being out at see not being a sitting duck in a fjord.

Anyways this is just speculations of myself and might not have any bearing at all. Though all "la la land" stuff nowdays seems pretty far fetched and i dont think its wise to negolect things just because they sound wierd.

Remember its not that long ago you got killed for saying the earth wasnt the centre of the universe =)

Love

/Kristoffer

I know what you mean Kristoffer, let us enjoy our freedom while we have it. I'll continue to research and see if I can find something more concrete

Love
Old 02-20-2010, 10:49 AM   #17
Stardustaquarion
Avalon Senior Member

I found this in the BBC

http://www.bbc.co.uk/nature/blueplan...gyres_bg.shtml

Could it be possible that the whirpool in Norway is due to the low gulf stream this year?

And could it be possible that this is the same reason why there is a whirpool in Aden?

Cheers
PS found this too so it has happened before http://www.phrases.org.uk/meanings/b...lue%20sea.html will that mean that we are virtually seeing significant geological changes?
Old 02-20-2010, 11:07 AM   #18
Stardustaquarion
Avalon Senior Member

The only other theory that has come to my mind is that possible CERN is affecting the electromagnetic grids in a way that these anomalies are appearing?

Because CERN always admitter the possibility of the formation of wormholes

Love
Old 02-20-2010, 11:32 AM   #19
gita
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stardustaquarion View Post
Thanks for the BBC article Stardust – am I correct in thinking that article was written in March 2004??
gita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2010, 12:35 PM   #20
Stardustaquarion
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by gita View Post
Thanks for the BBC article Stardust – am I correct in thinking that article was written in March 2004??
Hi Gita

That is what the website says

Love