Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Project Camelot General Discussion

Notices

Project Camelot General Discussion Reactions, feedback and suggestions on interviews, current events and experiences.

Old 02-18-2010, 04:17 PM   #101
eleni
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: The Heather Material

Quote:
Originally Posted by CC4 View Post
This Heather material was released because she died in a car accident while she was on the run, what does that tell you?
This forum is to promote ones ability to think for oneself. Just because Bill is is doubtful of this material does not mean one can make a snap judgement about it and just disregard it in total. This summer it looks like things are going to blow wide open and who's on first and who's on second is going to become very unclear. Making snap judgements ie, well these aliens must be all bad or they are here to save us is going to become very costly for some. Think it through and I would say that the government has some very dark secrets to hide and when they come out I hope people on this forum are not going to go into automatic denial because that would be a sad thing.
Critical thinking now is going to be very very important.
God bless and may the force be with you.

Heather is not *dead*.......I got a PM from her the other day.
eleni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2010, 04:41 PM   #102
zurx
Avalon Senior Member

I just want to say, I think that when it comes to material such as this, it should not be released until some kind of corroboration comes out. The Connor O'Ryan story of Wendelle Stevens fame comes to mind. He sat on that story for TEN YEARS before releasing ANYTHING. With the nature of this material (looks like a 5th grader's attempt at story writing to me), in order to be taken seriously, some kind of proof needs to come out as well. Otherwise, it won't be taken seriously and will only cause problems.
zurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2010, 04:59 PM   #103
Truthseeker512
Avalon Senior Member

Zurx, I agree. I love the stuff PC puts out but this and the Aaron McCollum interview just dont sit well with me. Also, with the lastest Burisch nonsense I cant help but feel a little worried about the integrity of PC. Maybe its just a blip we are going through.
Truthseeker512 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2010, 05:01 PM   #104
Céline
Avalon Senior Member

Proving Truth today...is nearly impossible..

Expectations should not overwhelm reality
Céline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2010, 05:08 PM   #105
lightblue
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Heather is not *dead*.......I got a PM from her the other day.
has she come back from the dead or has she never died? we won't know till the next episode..
lightblue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2010, 11:25 PM   #106
Lionhawk
Avalon Senior Member

Greetings everyone. If I may address this audience at this time, as what I have seen here just more or less blows me away. On so many levels. And although I had high hopes that this PC/PA group would have embraced one of it's own members here, instead I find what I would term a crucifixion. I wish I could find other words to put it.

For one thing, what you are seeing is basically material that is well passed it's due date. Meaning this material was put together last year. Some of us have seen this material last year. Now that the cat is out of the bag, I guess my oath to secrecy on this material is no longer valid.

If someone claims sole responsibility and then places that responsibility onto others as a conditional thingy, to investigate it all out as to validate the material, I have to question that action as a reaction to something else. What I am about to say concerns a fairness issue. Here you go dropping the main gate on the forum and the next thing you know, all kinds of negative things start coming through. Who catches all the grief? So here are the Mods loaded up the ying yang with those issues and now you are going to dump this case on them on top of that? No wonder they have "thread closing syndrome". Mind you I am not blowing smoke here in the Mods direction. These people work for free as it is and spend so much time weeding all the crap that gets posted by whoever. I don't know how any of you choose to do that. What or how that rocks your boat will be an unanswered question in my lifetime. And Karen spends 18 hours a day? So why is that? I think a panel of other volunteers could have been put together to vet this material out instead of stacking it on a group of Mods that moderate a forum with their hands up in the air as it is. Now it looks like they are a panel of investigating judges.

Mr. Ryan............ I have always had a great concern for you and Kerry's welfare. Also Miriam's safety. I know how dangerous this whole field is. I also have the same concerns for Ben. Unlike you guys here on the top of this ORG, I have been up several nights, all night, because this man had to take his family out of where he was staying at in a split second to safety. On a couple of those occasions, Ben also got his neighbor (Heather out of there as well) I was here, 2 hours from Ben's location, ready to go at a moment's notice just in the case that he needed help. And if I was still set up like I was a year ago, I would have gladly put her up. Now since those nights have passed us by, I have since found a safe house so that if this was to occur again, I would be able to assist in these kinds of activities. Ben knew I was not able to at the time because all this was discussed. Before anyone here knew anything. The only reason why anyone here thinks they know something is because it is way passed the due date. Ben would not expose any of this during the times when this was occurring because to have exposed his efforts could have compromised the safety and well being of those around him at the time. Like his wife and kids for instance. And do you even know why any of us here would sacrifice our time, our resources, helping a brother or a sister here under this Avalon/Camelot umbrella in the first place, including the Mods? It is because we support the light you and Kerry and are attempting to shine for a better Planet. You represent a beacon of light and like moths we have come forth to the flame. Now Ben here is one of the moths and what do I find? A typical witch hunt based on an IP address excuse. Even I know as a rookie webmaster that an IP can come in different forms. Plus there are IT people even here who know these things, that could have told you that. So to me this IP issue is a crutch at best for something else that spurned you.

All I know is that Ben wasn't the one doing this super soldier work. He did try to assist in bringing it forth. He did what he could do to help. I don't think he has an agenda to make lots of money on book sales, CD sales, and so on unlike a lot of the ones that are. I don't see his name anywhere when I go to Barnes and Noble. So what would his agenda be? Especially when his health is on on the rocks. And just like anywhere in the world, the phonies are everywhere. I will tell you this Mr. Ryan, that you don't know yourself, who you have allowed in your circle, because of certain donations made that was also indirectly responsible for Miriam's accident. I will also tell you that the reason why her accident occurred was that she was so close to finding out who that was because she has that gift of sight. It wasn't as though she was looking for this person, but this person knew she would have had that ability to spot this person and had that person's cover blown. I will just gladly say that it wasn't anyone in this forum and let you do the rest of the mysterious math.

As long as I have known Ben, which is only since last October, I have never known him to be anything less than the warrior he is and I would be honored to fight right along side of him any day of the week. Which is more than I can say to those who have passed judgment in their own selfish speculations. The hypocrisy would make any true warrior want to puke. Then to top it off, at least Ben knows who is real friends are now and who he can rely on if that ever comes to bear. He will do it as a last resort. The man has a sense of pride, of honor, and is a rare breed. I wish I could say the same...... You know the ones that use the word RESPECT as a shield to kiss butt that only want to stab your back in the name of respect. Whooaa...........! I thought I had seen it all. Just flies on a carcass. It's on the record books now and even if a mod has a moment and wants to be the thread slammer of the day, those postings are already your property. You own it in terms of energy. And I wouldn't wish that on anybody.

Here's the deal and my opinion. This material isn't worth getting killed for. It falls into the second hand category. As with everyone who sees any of this stuff through a second hand medium. Such as your TV, computer screen, radio, media, etc. Even all the interviews that you have taped is second hand at best and much of that was based second hand to you. The information I have seen so far presented is intriguing and the probability of it being true is all speculative. There has been no proof as in tangible that you have shared with us. So it is no different than this PDF file if you have some common sense about you and can step out of your shoes and see it in someone's POV. I am better off getting out of my chair here and going outside and experiencing something in the first hand to prove it to myself than sitting in this chair wondering how I can validate anything through second hand mediums. But here's the difference, I didn't throw you under the bus for trying.

Maybe the real issue here is now that you started this whole quest, You and Kerry, maybe it is time to re evaluate what direction you want to go with this by raising the bar with this ORG. Give TPTB something to really grapple over. But first, I would lighten up the load on these Mods and let them do what they do best and clean out this forum. You have double agents here and all kinds of back stabbing people who only want to make sure that your goals and the ones we also support are never realized. This is more serious than you may realize. It also exposes everyone involved who is sharing in the support of this movement to serious dangers and I say that as a surviving warrior in this field. I am not trying to instill fear here as you can find many dead people along the side of this road anywhere you look. Ask Greer about his assistant for one. That is only one. Now in the last great war I fought in, no light worker lost their life. It also doesn't have to occur here. But if you continue to go after the ones that are contributing behind the scenes on their own power and no support from you, this road is going to end and there will be many statistics. I say this because in my mind, once we turn on each other, we hand the darkside a win that didn't cost them a dime. I don't want to go down that way.

Now mind you, I have watched this play out for what it is worth and it just hasn't been worth the direction it has gone in. We know these programs are out there. I understand what it means to validate what you have seen. I strive for that myself in my own work as it also lets me know that what I have seen is not a dream. It's called integrity and that starts at home as many other qualities also start there. So if someone is going to be dragged through the mud and put up on a cross for something that hasn't been proven out, then I may as well just walk away because there is no integrity in doing that. Just remember that the laws of attraction also apply here. I rest my case for the time being and for the record, I present you with this article of property. Good day Mr. Ryan.

P.S. Also for the record, this forum has members that have far more gifts and talents and amazing testimonials, than some of the Marketeers you have interviewed, all right here under your nose. The real heroes that have sacrificed their lives in the name of service and never charged for those services rendered because they know the soul is priceless.

Last edited by Lionhawk; 02-18-2010 at 11:37 PM.
Lionhawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2010, 11:42 PM   #107
bashi
Avalon Senior Member

There is a saying in India:

When the elephant passes by, the dogs will give way and can only bark.

Well done, Bill

Last edited by bashi; 02-19-2010 at 08:47 AM.
bashi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2010, 12:03 AM   #108
K626
Avalon Senior Member

There just isn't enough information in the pdf to fall one side or the other I'm afraid Lionhawk. As I said in the banning thread and as I said in here, there should be a level of debate before judgements are made, there are many unknown machinations at work with regard to contributing on here (I myself have to be very careful at times). I returned to Avalon after a two year break cause on some things I have a possibility to make some important course corrections, in this shared reality. And I also think most can spot the types who are just hawking thier leatest cd of regurgitated information.

On the other hand it wasn't easy for Bill to make that judgement call I'm sure as he comes across as a guy with a sea of patience.

Peace.

K
K626 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2010, 12:31 AM   #109
lightblue
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
There just isn't enough information in the pdf to fall one side or the other I'm afraid Lionhawk. As I said in the banning thread and as I said in here, there should be a level of debate before judgements are made, there are many unknown machinations at work with regard to contributing on here (I myself have to be very careful at times). I returned to Avalon after a two year break cause on some things I have a possibility to make some important course corrections, in this shared reality. And I also think most can spot the types who are just hawking thier leatest cd of regurgitated information.

On the other hand it wasn't easy for Bill to make that judgement call I'm sure as he comes across as a guy with a sea of patience.

Peace.
you aree speaking as if from a position of authority...but you don't come accross as one...there's an attempt to sound vague..wonder why..
best l
lightblue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2010, 12:47 AM   #110
Linda
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lionhawk View Post
The heart is where a true warrior speaks from. When you operate from the heart, all things are possible!
Thank you for coming forward Lionhawk.

I wish there were more true warriors like yourself.
Your signature says it all.
Linda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2010, 01:09 AM   #111
Hiram
Avalon Senior Member

"Here's the deal and my opinion. This material isn't worth getting killed for. It falls into the second hand category. As with everyone who sees any of this stuff through a second hand medium. Such as your TV, computer screen, radio, media, etc. Even all the interviews that you have taped is second hand at best and much of that was based second hand to you. The information I have seen so far presented is intriguing and the probability of it being true is all speculative. There has been no proof as in tangible that you have shared with us. So it is no different than this PDF file if you have some common sense about you and can step out of your shoes and see it in someone's POV. I am better off getting out of my chair here and going outside and experiencing something in the first hand to prove it to myself than sitting in this chair wondering how I can validate anything through second hand mediums. But here's the difference, I didn't throw you under the bus for trying."

Hi Lionhawk,

Thanks for your perspective. That is what we are sharing here is perspective, and our different versions of truth. Contrary to what many think, Truth is not a fixed point......so as you approach it, it is not necessarily where you thought it would be. It is ever moving, everchanging and ever-evolving.

Honestly, I have to say that contrary to you, I DON'T find this material all that intriguing. Second hand or no. It doesn't vary much from what many of us have already heard or know...supersoldiers, remote Viewing, Bio-engineering, nano-technology. This is not much new info here.

The worse part about it: The presentation of the information is atrocious! That point is not really up for debate at all. I understand someone was afraid, or someone dictated or some such thing.

So I say, fair enough, perhaps the story is true. Heather please sit down and sign up for membership on this forum and present your whole compelling story, slowly, and intelligently, in a cogent and cohesive fashion. I honestly look forward to it.

I'll weigh it against what I know, trying to keep an open mind. As stated in my previous posts I try not to get into the whole "Judging" business. Deciding that I don't necessarily embrace some of the data presented doesn't mean I'm being judgmental.

Also, if someone doesn't necessarily believe the message you're presenting, its not the worst thing in the world---there ARE worse things for certain.

We are capable of keeping level heads about this business, and not falling prey to dramatics. I fear this whole issue has become somewhat of a distraction. The posters really seem to be some wonderful people though
Hiram is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2010, 01:46 AM   #112
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

Thank you so very much LionHawk

I'm glad that you have more inside knowledge on all of this and have stepped forward.

I started to feel maybe I was crazy for believing in Ben but all that I have read in the threads. You gave me back my sanity

I guess I , myself was more angry at the critism Ben had to endure for coming forward. Yes, the information was a year old and you know what, I wonder why it took all of this to have it come out.

I hope Heather is not dead...........I'm glad someone got an email from her. Thank God she is not dead. Does Ben saying she is dead when she is not so bad ? No way, sounds like a protection job to me. She is scared and if I had this knowledge and came forward to be snubbed (IMO she was if she came forward last Oct ) I would run like hell too. It really doesnt make this whole story a lie.
mntruthseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2010, 01:49 AM   #113
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by zurx View Post
I just want to say, I think that when it comes to material such as this, it should not be released until some kind of corroboration comes out. The Connor O'Ryan story of Wendelle Stevens fame comes to mind. He sat on that story for TEN YEARS before releasing ANYTHING. With the nature of this material (looks like a 5th grader's attempt at story writing to me), in order to be taken seriously, some kind of proof needs to come out as well. Otherwise, it won't be taken seriously and will only cause problems.
Well what about Dan Burisch ? His story has many different angles, but is it all a lie ? I don't think so, as said so many times, knowledge given was on a need to know basis. Who can we believe ? ourselfs is all I can think of.
Old 02-19-2010, 02:08 AM   #114
Karen
Project Avalon Organizer

Quote:
Originally Posted by mntruthseeker View Post
I hope Heather is not dead...........I'm glad someone got an email from her. Thank God she is not dead. Does Ben saying she is dead when she is not so bad ? No way, sounds like a protection job to me. She is scared and if I had this knowledge and came forward to be snubbed (IMO she was if she came forward last Oct ) I would run like hell too. It really doesnt make this whole story a lie.
The impression I got was that Heather attempted to flee and disappear herself, having others report that she had died in a car accident. Ben appears to have been a victim of this part of the scenario rather than playing any part in perpetrating it. And maybe Ben got played on more than just that aspect of it.
Karen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2010, 02:16 AM   #115
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

Karen, Thats something to ponder. I wonder if we will ever know the true story. It was said that Ben thought she was dead and his friend was investigating.

Its not so far fetch from so many others I have heard or seen.

I just heard that Heather sent Bill a message so she is still with us and explained her standings on her not wanting to come forward. I can't blame her in the least. Its not a place I would want to be.
Old 02-19-2010, 02:17 AM   #116
Karen
Project Avalon Organizer

The latest at:
http://projectcamelot.org/ by Bill Ryan

Quote:
A personal note about the Heather Anderson affair:

The document that Kerry made available for public scrutiny is a poor one, written by someone with an educational level inconsistent with that required of an insider scientist of any description.

On the Project Avalon Forum, Heather refers to herself as "Dr Anderson", and another member (Marco) who claims he knew her, refers to her as an MD (i.e. a medical doctor). I very, very much doubt that this is true.

Identical repeated typos - e.g. SOLIDER for 'soldier' - occur in Ben Murphy's writing. Ben Murphy is the Project Avalon member, named in the published PDF, who claims that Heather was a real person whom he knew, and who, frightened and on the run, stayed with him and his wife for a while.

E-mails from both Ben and Heather have identical IP addresses. However, Ben explains this by saying that all Heather's messages were dictated by her to him. He also states that this is the reason the same dyslexic mistakes (SOLIDER, etc) occur in both his writing and hers.

When all the above became clear, I accused Ben of hoaxing the material, and banned him from the Project Avalon forum. I apologize to him here as there was not enough evidence - and more on the subject of evidence follows below - to justify a definite ban as a hoaxer.

I was angry that Camelot was being played. Indeed, Heather does seem to have been a real person. Camelot may indeed be being played, but not by Ben. A number of people are working quite hard on getting to the bottom of this little tangle on the grounds that it's just possible that what emerges might be important and valuable. For instance, we've recently heard that Heather is not dead after all, but has recently sent a message stating that she is in Strasbourg.

In the meantime, my strong personal opinion is that this is a waste of Camelot's time, and that we should focus on real whistleblowers (and real people) with provenance who are able to produce compelling evidence to support their claims. It's unfortunate that any of this reached the public. At best, it's a distraction. At worst, this is a sting operation against Project Camelot with the intention of discrediting our research.

In my view, those following our work expect us to apply intelligent due diligence to cross-check information that comes our way before publication. Also in my view, we have a duty of responsibility as gatekeepers, respected and followed by tens of thousands of people worldwide, to check the provenance of the information we record and report as carefully as possible while working in an arena which is awash with accidental and deliberate disinformation. It's my personal commitment to do good, solid research while remaining open to genuinely new and startling information - because the universe, as Sir Arthur Eddington famously stated, is not only queerer than we suppose, but queerer than we can suppose.

It's easy to make mistakes, or to be fooled by those with compelling cover stories and resources to back them up. I commend Kerry for her unstinting support for whistleblowers of every kind - and there are many kinds. We don't always get it right, and have both made mistakes. The nature of our work over the last three and a half years would have required one to be superhuman not to have been on a learning curve.

Our learning continues. We're pledged to share our journey with our readers and viewers. Kerry and I are united in our passion for the truth, and are both committed to giving our best to help the world become a better place through the free flow of information that has been withheld from the public by those who wish to control us for reasons of their own.

--Bill
Old 02-19-2010, 02:33 AM   #117
SteveX
Avalon Senior Member

Game over
SteveX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2010, 02:52 AM   #118
Karen
Project Avalon Organizer

Quote:
I just heard that Heather sent Bill a message so she is still with us and explained her standings on her not wanting to come forward. I can't blame her in the least. Its not a place I would want to be.
Just to clarify, as far as I know, that message (not an email) was not to Bill, but to someone else who passed along the message to the moderators and Bill, that HeatherJJAnderson, a member of this forum, is not dead. But again she is not responding to messages that request an in person meeting with her. Why? It could be, who knows, that she is just that terrified. It could be she is not where she says she is. It could be she is. Speculations and assumptions only get us running around in the wrong circles wasting time and energy . TPTB laugh - oh how they laugh at us!
Old 02-19-2010, 07:40 AM   #119
Seafury
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Karen, Thats something to ponder. I wonder if we will ever know the true story. It was said that Ben thought she was dead and his friend was investigating.

Its not so far fetch from so many others I have heard or seen.

OOOhhh, good information. Although I just heard that Heather has contacted Eleni and is NOT dead!!! [Six or seven posts previous] Seriously she has NOT been killed in a car crash and I can only say that I do not trust the sources of the disinfo that have been the source of this info. All I can say is that you should use your inner vision as a compass to discern for yourself what is true and what is not. It is clear that Heather is alive and well and speaking with Eleni and only time will tell whether or not the great truths of her personal struggle will surface within the tempest that is our deceitful reality to allow us a fleeting glimpse into that which is far, far beyond the matrix.

If it wasn't so sad I would laugh. Wait...I'm laughing.
Seafury is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2010, 10:01 AM   #120
caspyan

My opinion is almost all of this material is NOT genuine. It was written by someone who has read this website and culled bits and pieces into the Heather material. For example, I have a Master's degree and although my own writing is not perfect, even in a rush I don't degenerate into illiteracy (for long!). Also, there would be multiple people who would have had some knowledge of these programmes & also come forward.

So I've thrown my hat into the ring and risk ridicule if I'm wrong. Also, I don't want to criticise Kerry as she's done so much. I want to point out MANY things published haven't happened e.g. Earthquake predictions, and predictions of a nuclear attack on a large US city in October 2008, so things don't always happen as written on Avalon.org
Old 02-19-2010, 07:07 PM   #121
morethanever
Avalon Senior Member

That anyone would even debate the validity of this schizophrenic rambling is shocking. Sometimes, quite often actually, people who claim to be insiders are in all actuality bat**** crazy. They aren't "insiders," they don't possess "corroborating information," they're just people with thought disorders and even beginning to take their accounts seriously leads to discrediting the investigators and the investigation and pollutes the narrative with stupid ideas like "omega 3 vitamins are made from super soldier corpses."

Bill and Kerry are both far, far too credulous. Most of the "whistleblowers" can be easily categorized as having thought disorders like Heather or whoever is speaking for her, or personality disorders like Burisch. Actually, the only person on PC who comes across in any way credible is Dan Sherman and even he seems like the kind of guy who could be a prankster.
morethanever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2010, 09:08 PM   #122
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

Morethanever,

I guess some of us are not as "brilliant" as others and we did discuss this story.

Obviously I was one of these people. Its a good thing we have people that are higher in intelligence that can point this out to us so we can back away from all crazy mind controlled physicotic people

I personally do not think everyone that has been "mind controlled" is crazy, physco or all have thought disorders. I believe that many are in our military and I salute them for wanting to stand up for a Country that they believed in.

As far as I am concerned we all have been "mind controlled" for years. We are getting better though

I am not convinced of anything on this story yet. I see both sides put up their reasons. TTTTW says his identity was stolen and bank accounts closed and others reported the same. So why am I not surprised that she has no records of her identity ?

Not one person knows the true facts so its a shame that they try to pretend to. I say enough is enough. No one has to prove anything but be a better person and let it go without condemning anyone.
Old 02-20-2010, 12:06 AM   #123
Seafury
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
I say enough is enough. No one has to prove anything but be a better person and let it go without condemning anyone.
I would agree with you if we were just talking about some factoid in passing regarding some "possible" whistleblower material, but we're not. We're talking about front page news on a website that sees millions of visitors run by people who have been working to establish themselves as some of the most credible resources of whistleblower information anywhere.

Then.....we get this.

Two giant steps back.
Old 02-20-2010, 12:13 AM   #124
Seafury
Avalon Senior Member

From Bill:

Quote:
In the meantime, my strong personal opinion is that this is a waste of Camelot's time, and that we should focus on real whistleblowers (and real people) with provenance who are able to produce compelling evidence to support their claims. It's unfortunate that any of this reached the public.
Quote:
In my view, those following our work expect us to apply intelligent due diligence to cross-check information that comes our way before publication. Also in my view, we have a duty of responsibility as gatekeepers, respected and followed by tens of thousands of people worldwide, to check the provenance of the information we record and report as carefully as possible while working in an arena which is awash with accidental and deliberate disinformation.
I'd say that's the final word. It sounds like Bill may have even read this thread as he spear-headed the controversy that has arisen within it.

I think we'd be better off if Kerry stuck to her radio show and Bill became a one-man Project Camelot.
Old 02-20-2010, 02:28 AM   #125
ellie
Avalon Senior Member

The one gift I do believe I have is viewing or reading material with nothing but my inner intuition. On viewing some of the Camelot interviews and transcripts I either get a yes, no or it is clouded. When it is a big yes I usually get excited, my breathing excellerates and I need to say something.

After reading all the posts above I thought I would pop over and read what was said in this material. I do not care if the material has a spelling mistake in every word what I am getting is this material is true, very true and it scared me..............

Now when P/A first started I was an original member under another name. Some of the original members here know who I am and I can call them friends. I wrote about what I saw in 2008 in one of my visions where there was DNA manipulation, cloning and horrific experiments going on underground, some of these dealt with humans and animals. I got angry when I viewed it as usually happens when I pick up something like this.

This person in a way is somewhat protected, if she wasn't she would not be still living now. Everyone here in the know understands the high technology that could be used to find a person. No one can really hide or run away anymore, so if she is still alive there is a reason we cannot fathom at the moment.

All I am saying is what I get and as I said when I read I got real worried and upset again because I knew instinctively that this was going on years back.

Calling all light workers................keep working please.
ellie is offline   Reply With Quote